need help with rooms click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives need help with rooms click here!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hi! i can help you with any rooms! backyard, treetop, living room, bedroom and MORE!! just tell me what you need. room size, budget, pet, gender and if you need any psi in there. (or anything specific you would like). Plus, if you want to help out, ill need to know if you can do it.Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

no probs! The room sounds amazing, and i can’t wait to put it in my house. Sorry if the whole colour thing made it harder to do the room. Anyways, for the test, i’ll probably work on it either tomorrow or wedenesday, as its pretty late here.

hlhf5

sorry! I think I forgot wall paper! so if you don’t know which one to do tell me. so sorry! but if you want you can decide which wallpaper to use. sorry!

hlhf5

sorry about the wallpaper. you could use green flooring and magenta wallpaper it adds up to 90 so its still under budget

hlhf5

thank you for being my first costumer! heres your room first resort bed 550 kc funky girl side table 90 kc tubby tummies brown or tan bear 45 kc green leaf toy box 300 kc accordion shade lamp 150 kc basic sliding window 150 kc art painting wall art 90 kc it adds up to 1375 kc so you have left overs if you want to add something else. please tell me if you’d like a redo! also I added green and some pink into the room because I didn’t know what colors to use. if you get the job I will tell you what page I found it on, and then you put there username and their room on. (I tell you what rooms to do). thank you and come again

I need a bedroom for my green earth puppy. It is in a medium room. My budget is 1500KC. Thank you so much! Also, i was wondering if icould help you out. If i need to take a test, I’ll do it as soon as i can.

hlhf5

ok your test is a bedroom for an elephant named stompy. medium room, loves school colors red and blue and budget is 2000 kc

hlhf5

first costumer gets there design done in a maximum of 2 weeks

hlhf5

if you want to do tips (optional) I take coupons and wish tokens thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.