need help with rooms click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives need help with rooms click here!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hi! i can help you with any rooms! backyard, treetop, living room, bedroom and MORE!! just tell me what you need. room size, budget, pet, gender and if you need any psi in there. (or anything specific you would like). Plus, if you want to help out, ill need to know if you can do it.Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

emmawhi03

hi i am trying to make a spa room and i don’t have any ideas do you think you could help my budget is 2500 kc but if you go over it will bee fine

hlhf5

I WILL work on your room! bye!!! -hlhf5

webkinzangel

Hey I’d like a bedroom for my girl pink pony. It’s a large size room. I want it colorful, a bit girly, and with a mini bathroom in a corner.Budget is 5000 KC

hlhf5

sorry I didn’t do your room yet, when I did it I went over budget so I have to take some stuff out. I will work on it right now though! peace! ~hlhf5~

really? that is so cool! what type of dance do you do? I’m gonna start working on it now.

hlhf5

I do lyrical, acro, ballet, I used to do hip hop (im going to start up hip hop again), and tap!

cool! i used to do tap and jazz, and did ballet this season. I was thinking of trying lyrical, is it fun?

hlhf5

yes, lyrical is awesome! the dance company I go to makes it do fun, because we usually do a lot o technic in them. but it is also hard

@hlhf5: thanks for the room! I think i might just keep the walla and floors I have now. Also, I’m really sorry I haven’t done the test, I’ve just been so busy! I probably can’t do it tomorrow, cause I have dance rehearsals. I’m sure it will get done this week.

hlhf5

I dance too! and I get it you can do it whenever

hlhf5

ok Wednesday I am SO busy so ill see if you passed the test when I can ill let you know as soon as possible. tell me if you like the room and its ok you didnt say the colors. I really hope you like it.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.