need help with rooms click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives need help with rooms click here!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hi! i can help you with any rooms! backyard, treetop, living room, bedroom and MORE!! just tell me what you need. room size, budget, pet, gender and if you need any psi in there. (or anything specific you would like). Plus, if you want to help out, ill need to know if you can do it.Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

queste

Hi! I’m usually really good at decorating my pet’s rooms, but I’m having trouble with my Lil’Kinz Black Bear. I’ve tried several things, but I can’t find anything I like for her. She has a bed that I really want to use in the room (Cave Bed–black bear PSI) and I think that’s where my trouble is coming from. She currently has the cave wallpaper and flooring, as well as toy box, chair and lamp. And lots and lots of stuffed animals. I kind of imagine her to be like a little child, loving soft cuddly things. None of the things (except her bed) needs to stay. If you have any suggestions of how to work her bed into a cute, girlish, childish theme, I’d LOVE to hear them! There’s no real budget for her, but I’d like to keep it below $3000 if possible. P.S. I’d LOVE to help out too if I can! If you’d like me to design a new room I can or I have a ton of rooms I’ve made for my pets ranging from jungle athletes to winter wonderlands to garden bedrooms. Thanks! ~queste <3

hlhf5

ok queste I will get your room ASAP and you said you would like to help out? so here is the test. your designing a room for a pink poodle. include psi, pink, large room, and budget is 5000 kc bye

HAFpizza

hi can i work here i can take any test i need to please reply asap with a test (if needed) thanks,HAfpizza

hlhf5

ok your test is for a rockerz papillon dog named katy perry. shes loves pink white and black, is a singer, loves art doesn’t want any thing from the pink bow room theme, she wants a bedroom/party room, budget 2,500 kc, large room and she wants to include the pink recording room in her room somewhere. p.s. she wants it to be a party, bedroom and a place to hang out with her friends. hope it will work! peace!

hlhf5

webkinzangel, sorry for your wait, I have your room! I hope you like your room! here it is! magenta floor 45 kc, playfully pink wallpaper 100 kc, golden rose bed 600 kc, funky girl dresser 520 kc, accordion shade lamp 150 kc, funky girl chair (for the dresser) 140 kc, funky girl side table 90 kc, x4 brushed metal dining chairs 210 kc each, funky girl dining table 350 kc, x2 carnation counters 145 kc each (because they reminds me of washing machines lol), funky girl bathroom sink 325 kc, funky girl toilet 375 kc, funky girl bathtub 1,000 kcand funky girl room divider 225 kc. it all equals 5050. sorry it goes over budget by 50 kc. I hope you enjoy your room! also I did the carnation counters because they look like washing machines, so you can put them in the mini bathroom In the corner! the funky girl chair is for the dresser so your pet can get ready for the day! I hope you will use me for other rooms! peace out!!!!! ~hlhf5~

webkinzangel

Thanks!!!!! Looks amazing!!!!! I only got one counter though.

hlhf5

I really hope you like the room

hlhf5

emmawhi03 I have your room! it is porthole barrel hot tub 750 kc, x3 bamboo study chair 85 kc each, x3 funky girl side table 90 kc each, teachers chair 175 kc, rattan coffee table 175 kc, cafĂ© flooring 250 kc, blue wall paint 50 kc, and white silk sofa 900 kc. the total is 2775 kc. it went a little over budget but I tried my best. I hope you like it! if you don’t know what size room, it would be good with a medium. bye and thanks for coming!

hlhf5

webkinzangel and emmawhi03 I will get your rooms ASAP. also for the spa I need to know what size room what colors and the size room. as for webkinzangel I will start working on it right now!

hlhf5

I said what size room twice lol

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.