need help with rooms click here!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives need help with rooms click here!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

hi! i can help you with any rooms! backyard, treetop, living room, bedroom and MORE!! just tell me what you need. room size, budget, pet, gender and if you need any psi in there. (or anything specific you would like). Plus, if you want to help out, ill need to know if you can do it.Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

hlhf5

if you were supposed to get a room and I haven’t designed it yet LMK

hlhf5

if I gave anyone a test for working on this forum, could you plz tell me what you came up with ASAP? as I am having more and more customers so I need help as soon as I can get some. bye

queste

I’m in the process of working on the room for the pink poodle. It should be done tomorrow…if not, I’ll have it done on Monday! ~qeuste <3

queste

Hey, sorry I haven’t gotten the room done yet! Things came up and I haven’t been able to get on. I’ll get the room finished within the next few days (unless more things come up…). You wanted a room for a pink poodle, using the PSI and lots of pink, correct? Again, I am SO SORRY I haven’t had a chance to dwork on this yet. ~quest <3

hlhf5

ok queste I have your room it is: playfully pink wallpaper 100 kc, magenta flooring 45 kc, accordion shade lamp 150 kc, doll house 100 kc, porcelain tea set 40 kc, toy fire engine 45 kc, tubby tummies tan bear 45 kc, zingoz in a box 35 kc, cubby hole cabinet 295 kc, pink/white swirl rug 650 kc, rocking horse 175 kc, soccer penant 25 kc, scoreboard clock 250 kc, cloud couch 400 kc, deep jungle t.v. 500 kc, and toy cell phone 50 kc. it adds up to I believe 2655 kc. it was really hard desgning this room. but I hope you like it. tell me if you’d like a redo! bye! ~hlhf5~

queste

It’s a lovely room! I ended up using it for a playroom instead of my black bear’s room (and used suggestions from a few friends on her room). Thank you so much for the suggestions! If you want to see the way the playroom turned out, add me! My Webkinks UN is the same as on here. Thanks again! ~queste <3

hlhf5

ok ginger I need to know what color first

ginger1620

Hi! I need a medium sized room for my squirrel, Nutty. She likes to collect TONS of things. Budget: I don’t care. Thanks!!! ~ Ginger Family

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.