Need help with treasure hunt finding Van

Home Forums Questions – Archives Need help with treasure hunt finding Van

This topic contains 12 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdfolks9

I can’t even get past the first clue, need help, I am always good with this but I can’t even get past the first clue, please help, at least one first clue if not more..lol birdfolks

sweeetteeeok

This is the clue I’m having trouble with. Please help! Our next stop is the perfect place to take our Virtual Road Trip Tour! ‘Cause when this event’s over you can go and check for more! HELP!!!

lindy456

I believe the answer to that one is Events.

The order of the clues seems to change every time I take it. So if you need help on something copy down what they say and I will help. I do know I got stuck on the one that said something like : where games and people go to chat. I thought it was forum/ games but the answer was actually mobile apps !!!Good luck everyone

46angel

the clue that I am stuck on is #7 “It’s where you can chat with other fans!” I hope that you can help me

phatmama

Just click on forums, not any of the sub forums.

halo8717

chat with other fans – answer – click on Forum – hope this helps

help2day

I cannot find it either, if you would help us that would be great.

The first one was under FUN – Quizes. It’s number 2 that I cannot figure out. LOL

If you can tell me the clues I can give you the answers except for 6, I can’t figure that one out.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.