Need Kinzstyle Shop Clothes!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Kinzstyle Shop Clothes!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Really need kinzstle clothes!Really dont have anything but purple wizard robe,joke box,lily pad bed and little lamb bed(PSI).

abislu1

Just sent it!

ladygaudiel

Hey Podobu! where can i find the list of clothing items that you’re looking for? and by the past peek/floaty click do you mean the christmas items? PLMK

abislu1

Podobu I need the rose party dress.

Podobu

Abislu1 I’ve got a couple of those so I can trade the dress for the Purple Wizard Robe if you’d like (and have another for Ladygaudiel if she decides to trade as well :) ) Just add me (that account would be “Kurabelle”) and let me know when you’re available to trade.

abislu1

I also need lava lamps!

abislu1

Yes thats exactly what I meant!(sorry)Can I please see your list?

Podobu

I’ve got the Angel Dress, Blue Heart Retro Dress, Camo/Cherry/Leopard Tank tops, Gathered Lime Pants, Holwan Golf Cap/Pants/Shoes, Pink Studded Shades, Lilac/Red Dotty/Rose Party Dress, Pink Webkinz Hoodie, Pop Rock Princess Hat/Shirt, Cheerleader top/skirt, Varsity Jacket, Pumpkin Costume, Springtime Shoes/Dress, Webkinz Layered Tee, Desert Amythest Hat, Warm Up Pants, and Purple Paw Belt that’s in my storage rooms at the moment.. or If you don’t want any of that then I’ll see what I have on my pets I can part with (or you can just tell me what you’re wanting most and I’ll search for it cause I probably have it poked somewhere)~ XD

ladygaudiel

hi podobu i’m interested in the rose party dress, the pumpkin costume and the springtime shoes. if you’re interested in trading i could give you any superbed in exchange for 3 outfits. if that sounds fair PLMK if not maybe we can work something out.

Podobu

Hi Ladygaudiel~ I’m not really needing a superbed (as I have 2 unopened boxes myself), but there is a list of some other clothing items I’m looking for in my other thread If you want to see if you have any of that. besides clothes I’m still need a TC series2 Bed, one of the Trading Card Condo Couches, Just about any of the Rockerz items (either from the passes or the pets/shops), and a few things from past peek a newz/floaty click events here and on the Parent club. so just let me know if there’s anything you have.

Podobu

Hi there Is the wizard robe you’re referring to the Purple one just like the Blue TC one? If so Im’ very interested in it and can get you a list of the clothing I have to trade.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.