Need Mr Moo Ice Cream

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Mr Moo Ice Cream

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

DuchessWolfe

i have rares, any exclusive, adventure park stuff for any ice cream from mr moo. plmk if you’re interested in trading.

Anonymous

i have one! idk which ill post later

DuchessWolfe

@Dogfish thanks so much for the ice cream! I sent you the plushie and hat. No need to trade for them they were more than enough. I’ve been searching the kinzville park for weeks now. @Cutieny i have another pirate hat if you want one. @Abislu thanks so much for offering to lookout for ice cream but i got more than enough now. You are so nice! Lastly @Ladygaudiel thanks so much for giving me all that stuff so i can trade for ice cream. Thanks for all your help everyone! :)

dogfish

Hi duchess, I love the hat, thanks. Do you want to trade the ghost plush? How about three of the deluxe items, like the wings and two dresses? If there is something else you would prefer, JLMK, I still have some more ice cream flavors to send. My fave is the pretty candy one, did you get that one yet? Mr Moo is always in the park around 4 or 5PM.

abislu1

Hey duchess! I dont have any ice cream at the moment but I can keep a look out for some if ya want! ;)

DuchessWolfe

thanks for your reply Cutieny! I have raziel plushie, ghost pirate hat, ghost pirate plushie, blue rock cluster, compass table, fire protection display. PLMK. My UN is DuchessWolfe

dogfish

Hi duchess, I sent you some ice cream. I would love to trade for the ghost hat and plush, PML what you would like for those two items, if you want other Ice creams, I have them JLMK, I also have all the new deluxe outlet clothing. DF

cutieny2008

Hi, Duchess. If you are still in need of ice cream, I would love to have the ghost pirate hat. I will add you. Thanks! :)

cutieny2008

Hi! I think I have Spicy Squash, possibly Chili Chocolate and Candy Cream. I would love to have some adventure park stuff if you want to trade. Which items do you have? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.