NEED NAMES?

Home Forums Pets – Archives NEED NAMES?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth75137 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

letshop

<p>Hi everyone! I am making this forum for anyone who needs names for their webkinz pet. Just tell me what kind of webkinz pet it is and if it is a boy or a girl. Then, I or another person will give you a list of at least 3 names!
    </p>

Hey it’s Sugar :) I need a name for a Tuxedo Cat. I want it to be a boy. I was thinking like, to name him after a rock like Granite, but that sounds a little girly to me. If you could find any other black & white rock names that’d be great! But any other coolio sounding name is fine with me too :)

~S

letshop

Just letting you all know, if you would like to work here just tell me!!! I can hire about 2 or 3 more people maybe more depending on how many people ask for names.
      THANKS!!!!!
      letshop

letshop

StormMisty101 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 01:03 PM

Can I work here? I love naming pets! :)

Oh sure!!! Go ahead!

Can I work here? I love naming pets! :)

letshop

The_Outsiders_lvr wrote on 2012-06-03 at 12:55 AM

i am telling you about its personality and how it is so it is easier to tell what pet i should buy and then the pet will be my avatar

Oh ok. Sorry about that The outsiders ivr. I would say the signature Berneese mountain dog.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.