NEED NAMES?

Home Forums Pets – Archives NEED NAMES?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth75137 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

letshop

<p>Hi everyone! I am making this forum for anyone who needs names for their webkinz pet. Just tell me what kind of webkinz pet it is and if it is a boy or a girl. Then, I or another person will give you a list of at least 3 names!
    </p>

Hey it’s Sugar :)

For the tux cat:
      Thanks so much, but i think i’m going to pick my original name, Granite :)

For the dreamy sheep:
      THank u soooo much! Frosting is a cute idea, and I WOULD make it Sugar Frosting, but i have a Sugar :) I think i’m gonna make her name something like, Twinkle, or something like that, u no, star related :)

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much u gave me some really great ideas!!!!

~S

letshop

Just to let you all know, I am usualy on here mosst of the day monday through saturday. So, feel free to ask for names anytime!!!!

letshop

Fieldstonecrossing wrote on 2012-06-05 at 09:35 AM

Hey it’s Sugar again :D I also need a name for a girl dreamy sheep. Here are a few names i DON”T want:
      1. Cotton-Candy
      2. Rose
      3. Rosebud
      4.Fluffy
      I think that’s it. I already have pets with those names so I don’t really want another one rofl
      ~S

Girl dreamy sheep right.

Cloud
      Dreamer
      Darling
      Darlin’
      Bailey
      Cathy
      Jane
      Dream
      Sally
      Polly
      Megan
      Natalia
      Nataly
      Ross
      Betsy
      Bell
      Cristy
      Frosting
      Pudding
      Puddin’
      Hope you like these! If you don’t I’ll give you some better names!!!

letshop

Fieldstonecrossing wrote on 2012-06-05 at 09:30 AM

Hey it’s Sugar :) I need a name for a Tuxedo Cat. I want it to be a boy. I was thinking like, to name him after a rock like Granite, but that sounds a little girly to me. If you could find any other black & white rock names that’d be great! But any other coolio sounding name is fine with me too :)
      ~S

Ok. Boy Tuxedo cat right.
      Stoney
      Fred
      Stoner
      Rocky
      Tux
      Tucker
      Fido
      Thunder
      Puck
      Tack
      Dime
      Sorry I can’t seem to find any black and white rock names. I still think the name Granite is cool though.

Hey it’s Sugar again :D I also need a name for a girl dreamy sheep. Here are a few names i DON”T want:

1. Cotton-Candy
      2. Rose
      3. Rosebud
      4.Fluffy

I think that’s it. I already have pets with those names so I don’t really want another one rofl

~S

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.