Need names? Find them here! Get them within 15 minutes!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need names? Find them here! Get them within 15 minutes!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl2 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Do you need a name for your pet? Get them here! Just tell me the type of pet and if it s a girl or boy. You will get a list of names from me within 20 minutes! I will need to hire someone to take my place when I am gone too! So if you are interested in the job tell me, and I will give you a test! I would tell you when I would be gone by the way! Anyone need names?

puppyluver13

Okay, i need a name for a cherry soda pup. It is a girl. any thoughts???

chillylily

Hey there :D ! Here are some names: Dawn, Saramay, Thalia, Calamara(I made it up), Arya(pronounciation: AR-E-UH), Elva, Serene, Serendepity, Sierra, Athena, Aphrodite, Athalia, Mindy, Marsha, and Ellen. Sorry they’re all girl names. I’m not very good at boy names but occasionly I come up with a great boy name. Some of my best boy names are: Kilimanjaro and Etch. Hope you like the names and I hope I passed. But I can’t get names in fifteen minutes though. I’m on Webkinz a LOT but I can’t do fifteen minutes but I can most likely do a day. I hope you’re okay with that. My WW UN is friend2day, though we’re already friends LOL :D !!!~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

OH THANK YOU, you saved me because I am not available every day, and I’m going on vacation soon! Now, just remember to check here often because the costumers will expect a list of names within 15 minutes because the title of the forum says so. You sound like a good friend. Will you add me @ cutie2970. What is your UN? There will be 2-3 tests, but I’m pretty sure that you are good enough, so there might only be 2 tests. I will give you the tests soon. Have a good day!

Here is the 1st test- list at least 15 fantastic and marvelous names for a Misty Puppy webkinz.

chillylily

I am interested in the job! I’m on every day unless I’m EXTREMELY busy or on vacation! And I am totally willing to take a test!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.