Need Rockerz lion plush, apple clock, fluffington art desk webkinz friend prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Rockerz lion plush, apple clock, fluffington art desk webkinz friend prizes

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-26 at 07:09 PM

Do you have any of these? I have tons to trade, PLMK :P Thanks NB

I have clock desk and lion plush for trade but only for dj and plumpy

Hi nutty!

How are you!?!?! I haven’t talked you in like FOREVER!!! Would you like to trade? Sadly, I don’t have the items your looking for :( Just LMK! :)

DQ00

nutty_buddy

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-27 at 03:30 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-27 at 03:05 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-27 at 02:29 PM
      Nutty is the clock a green apple one? I know I saw it on one of my new extra accounts this morning. Pretty sure the desk was in there too. Will have to look and make sure it’s the right one.
      Do you happen to have the golden turkey psi?

poobearz im sorry I didn’t get that pet :( I am bummed anything else you might want for the clock and desk and yes the clock is the green apple clock :)
      NB

NB that table is the one you and friendly both got for me. The white Thanksgiving one. Did you trade it? I think you have it. LMK I don’t think I have an extra, but may, not sure. Chloe

Chloe

LOL nope didn’t trade it but also didn’t realize that was the pet it came from LOL Poobearz, I stand corrected lol my buds know what i have better than I do LOL :P

NB

dogfish

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-27 at 03:05 PM

Nutty is the clock a green apple one? I know I saw it on one of my new extra accounts this morning. Pretty sure the desk was in there too. Will have to look and make sure it’s the right one.

poobearz im sorry I didn’t get that pet :( I am bummed anything else you might want for the clock and desk and yes the clock is the green apple clock :)
      NB

NB that table is the one you and friendly both got for me. The white Thanksgiving one. Did you trade it? I think you have it. LMK I don’t think I have an extra, but may, not sure. Chloe

nutty_buddy

NB

nutty_buddy

lizzlee wrote on 2012-11-27 at 02:51 PM

Nutty, I just sent you a couple of lions. Didn’t want one to be lonely on the trip over :)

LOL lizlee thank you soooo much!!! they are so super cute!!! I am not able to stay on webkinz long right now but will definitely be sending you a surprise package this evening!! Thank you!! :P

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.