Need Rockerz lion plush, apple clock, fluffington art desk webkinz friend prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Rockerz lion plush, apple clock, fluffington art desk webkinz friend prizes

This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-26 at 07:09 PM

Do you have any of these? I have tons to trade, PLMK :P Thanks NB

I have clock desk and lion plush for trade but only for dj and plumpy

nutty_buddy

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-27 at 05:20 PM

Ok I looked through the extra account real quick. Didn’t see the table but found the green apple clock and a rocker lion. If you want to trade for them. Or I can go through my other one and see if the table is on it if you’d rather trade table for table. Just let me know. Thanks

poobearz

I would love to trade for the clock…what are you looking for for that? If you find the fluffington art desk, I would be happy to trade for that as well, I would like to check with a friend on values to see what’s fair as far as values because that table is an estore psi and i am not sure if that’s a fair trade or not…table for table that is…I am not sure how webkinz friends prizes are “valued” as far as trading on webkinz but I have a couple of friends who I bet will know for sure and for certain lolz :D

NB

nutty_buddy

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-11-27 at 07:00 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-27 at 02:27 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-11-27 at 11:07 AM
      Hi! I have the plushie, what would you offer?
      -spunky

hi spunky
      I am not sure, is there something specific you’re looking for? LMK
      NB

I saw that someone would gift you one, but if you still need it I’m interested in any gemstone estore pieces you might have (alot of my other friends need peridot pieces) so if you have one I’d trade for it. If not then a normal PSI or a deluxe clothing would be great!
      -spunky

Hi Spunky

Yes she very generously sent me a couple of the plush so I am good and the only thing I need is the desk or clock….or do you have any other webkinz friends prizes? PLMK

NB

spunkygirl

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-11-27 at 02:27 PM

spunkygirl wrote on 2012-11-27 at 11:07 AM
      Hi! I have the plushie, what would you offer?
      -spunky

hi spunky
      I am not sure, is there something specific you’re looking for? LMK
      NB

I saw that someone would gift you one, but if you still need it I’m interested in any gemstone estore pieces you might have (alot of my other friends need peridot pieces) so if you have one I’d trade for it. If not then a normal PSI or a deluxe clothing would be great!
      -spunky

poobearz

Ok I looked through the extra account real quick. Didn’t see the table but found the green apple clock and a rocker lion. If you want to trade for them. Or I can go through my other one and see if the table is on it if you’d rather trade table for table. Just let me know. Thanks

nutty_buddy

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 03:48 PM

Hi nutty!
      How are you!?!?! I haven’t talked you in like FOREVER!!! Would you like to trade? Sadly, I don’t have the items your looking for :( Just LMK! :)
      DQ00

HI DQ

We haven’t traded in ages!! Would love to! Whatcha got up for trade? I have so much stuff anymore I have lost track lol but I can make a list if you like :D

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.