Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

petshop

You are absolutely to kind! May I please have a sunshine sundress and a rainbow swimsuit if it isn’t any trouble? Thank you.
      UN: martinandapple

petshop

You are absolutely to kind! May I please have a sunshine sundress and a rainbow swimsuit if it isn’t any trouble? Thank you.
      UN: martinandapple

hey u promised that u would send me gifts but u have not even sent me one. i mean I SENT YOU A GIFT AND NO RETURN?!

Not to be rude but…… Don’t get mad at her. Maybe she has been busy and can’t send you it.

Becky71W

OMG! If you sent her an item and expected something in-return then that is hardly a gift, now is it??? And I see nothing in her forum message that you even had to send her anything. This is exactly why I abandoned my own gift forum. Geez :(

Raindrop

i need red sneakers, I am SmartGirlAZ.

Anonymous

u know ur on my friends list ! so hi friend umm did u know im deluxe?well i am ! maybe ill send u those red sneackers

Hey! I’m already friends with you on webkinz i believe (truckerkali): can u just send me any three pieces of deluxe clothing? thanks!! :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.