Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

LEG11

Hi do you have the googly eye glasses?? Ive been dying for those :) my un is peachesgush

Hello, my username in webkinz is Girlgreenbaby so if you want to add me as a friend, Great! Thank you so much for doing this! I was just wondering if you could please send me the white tigerprint dress,the rainbow bathing suit,the rockers visor and the green starstruck glasses. I know it’s alot but my parents said they aren’t going to buy me a deluxe membership and i would really like those clothes.Thanks again!

Stickerdog8

Hi! I want to be a deluxe member but I’m still saving up. I’ve seen so many cool deluxe items!! I don’t know if they’re the kinds you send though. Can you at least friend me? I’m Stickerdog8.

ImaBeauty2

dear jessie 800, hi! im ImaBeauty2 (duh) and id like to request 4 rainbow swimsuits and the kinzstyle shop if you can. I met you in the trading room and i thought i had my dream in pink piano but it was in my room. Oh! I almost forgot id also like a terific teal hat and a delightful dining dress. (you dont have to send that last one if you dont want to) thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! <3

rose1051

You are so awesome and kind for doing this! I was wondering if you could send me the snow queen robe, fire queen robe, swan princess dress, and the Acropolis bed?Your awesome.UN is rose1051 Thank You<3

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.