Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

pinatagirl1

Wow you are so nice! I just sent you a friend request, my username is pinatagirl1. It would be amazing if you could send me the White Tiger Print Dress and the Terrific Teal Hat. If you do I can send you back something worth the equal amount, like rockergirl40 said.

1379lizzie

hi there :) i was wondering if you could send me the high cut runners, the polka dot rain boots, the polka dot rain hat, the polka dot rain coat, the fall patterned leggings and the fine feathered fashion hat please please please!!!!! i’ll send you gifts back if you want !!!!!!! my UN is 1379lizzie thanks so much youre the nicest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

rockergirl40

hello im rockergirl406. i need the dressy purple coat . is it possible for you to give furniture? because if it is then can you send me the starry slumber bed and fireplace? i would send you something of equal worth back(something worth double the money because when you sell it its worth half)

grumpy1938

I would love any and all kinds of seeds anyone has/I want to make a super garden/I think it would be cool/ the only ones I can get are usual ones; corn, cabbage, carrots etc.

pony2102

hi! could you send me a purple paw belt and a studded pink belt from the kinzstyle outlet? i can send something in return too! my UN is kaka2102. thank you sooooo much for being so nice!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.