Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

jazzyponie

Hi! my username is jazzyponie and I was wondering if you could send me the Night Sky Sweater and Scarf, Delightful Dining Dress, Chic Black Dress, Striped Cotten Dress and the Cozy Winter tam. Thanks!

Hi! My username is madeleinedebo and I want whatever cool stuff you can find. Thanks!

hihocheerio

hi!!!!!!!! my username is JULYfirefly. my pets are the tree kangaroo and the bull terrier. (both of thm are girls) any deluxe clothes would be nice.

wait… when you buy something deluxe… you can give it to a non-deluxe and they won’t need deluxe to wear it?! Cool! I want the Butterfly Wing Belt, White Tiger print dress, Cool Collar Coat, Spiral Designer Dress, High Cut Runners, Pop Rock Princess Hat, Rockerz Visor, Candy Tank Top. In order from what i want most to what I want least. My username is puffypenguin54 and my pug’s name is Keko.

KAYSTO

Can I have something? My username is Kaysto. -Thank You

bgos

Yeah can I have something? Please? Thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.