Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

Coolcatz45

Do you have any thing from the Kinz style shop. If you do please respond to me soon!

Anonymous

umm im deluxe too! so i can send u stuff also! friend me (katara363)ill get u anything u want deluxe people!i think its a little overwhelming for jessie800 to send to everybody so ill help !plz friend me!

Raindrop

That is soooooooooo kind of you and Jessie800. Friend me, my UN is SmartGirlAZ. I would like the Red Sneakers, and anything awesome from the Kinzstyle Shop that is new like a dress or something. Thanks! -Raindrop

Hello! This is really kind of you to do such things! Is it possible that I can get some party packs… I know the’re not cheap but I really want them. In return, I could give you something maybe?! My username is loveanimal16. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

i am deluxe i could maybe send kinz style shop so u can put it on ur map !

ImaBeauty2

dear katara363, hi! i sent you a friend request! if you can send me the kinzstyle shop THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a rare item but i dont know if i can trade it. if you meet me in trading room 10 ill see what i can do. PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!! you are soooooooooooo nice!

Coolcatz45

Hey do you have a Fire queens robe? And the red shiny shoes that go with the shiny red wings?

Raindrop

I would like the same, if you have it. -Raindrop

flower10

hi its me again flo um if you dont want thats ok too.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.