Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

Can you get shuts at the kinzstyle shop?!?!?!

Anonymous

no

Wow, you are nice! I really want the white shag rug, the one in that theme that just went deluxe you know? Also, if you can 2 of the fabulous fuchsia armchairs? I know it’s a lot to ask, but if you an do it I would be so happy! I am pupp1266 on webkinz.

Thank you I’m popcornpoodles and I would like any furniture doesn’t really matter if it’s deluxe, exclusive or even normal. My friend just joined webkinz and I want to give her housewarming gifts but I can’t afford anything special. If you could give me any type of furniture a I can give you my best iteams witch are an Antique Wishing Well and a Gold Leaf Trophy Pedestal. :)

opzyeah

Idk if u sent me the furniture or clothing yet? If u did i didnt get them yet. Plz send them ASAP! u r the nicest!

webkinzangel

Hey I’d like really any girly deluxe item for my pets like dresses and things like that my username is angelkilby

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.