Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need something Deluxe? Click HERE!

This topic contains 143 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  hayleys25 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jessie_800

I got a deluxe membership and if you want the latest deluxe trends, just friend me (4cheechees) &i will send any deluxe clothing u want!!! Cool right? Just tell me yr username & request cool clothes!

petshop

Hey there, you are to kind! My UN is martinandapple but I believe we are already friends. I would like to ask if it was possible for you to send me a sunshine sundress, rainbow swimsuit and a terrific teal hat. Try your best to send me these items but if you are low on KC please don’t, I would hate to impose.

bob15dj

Looks like this got lost in the older posts. Could I also have the Camo trucker cap and Butterfly winged belt? I have been wanting the belt for a while now. Do you want me to send you some stuff in return? Δ bob Δ

Raindrop

This is very kind of you!!! I wish that Free members and BYE members could send gifts to people so they could thank anyone who has given them a gift in the past. BTW, BYE members are members that have bought a pet in the past, yet have passed the 1 year expiration date, they also have to say bye to specific items, and it stands for bought,yet,expired.( I made the name up). -Raindrop

clarissais93

I would like the butterfly belt if you can my username is clarissais93

6piggy6

You are super awesome! Can I please have the kinstyle shop for my map and maybe the lovely lavender dress. I know these things cost a lot but I am even willing to send you coupons. I have a 90% off coupon that could help. I promise I will send you rare and exclusive items back. I’ll even invite you to all my parties. My UN is piggysix.

6piggy6

I just figured out that you might not be able to send a map building as a gift. If so, can I please have the lovely lavender dress and the butterfly wing belt instead. Thank you, you’re the best!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.