Needing Psi

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing Psi

This topic contains 34 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  miku12 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

leopold

miku12 wrote on 2012-12-07 at 06:57 PM

Hey there I am looking for.
    Signature Lion Psi (Savanna Mane Stage)
    Signature Australian Shepard Psi (Country Sensation Stage)
    Lynx Psi (Relaxing Rocky Sauna)
    Winter Fawn Psi (Snow Campsite)
    Badger Psi (Badger Hill)
    Stormy Dragon Psi (Lightning Lagoon)
    Signature King Charles Cocker Spaniel pSI (Palatial Platform)
    Signature Ragdoll Psi (Designer Catwalk)
    Coyote Psi (Canyon Crosswalk)
    Spooky Pup Psi (Haunted Doghouse) and Chow Psi (Ornate Oriental Spa)

I have the lightning lagoon! What is offer? PLMKASAP

~~Leopold~~

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:51 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:31 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:16 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-10 at 04:25 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-09 at 08:41 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-09 at 08:12 PM
      miku (sorry if I misspelled)
      That gumball pit is very valued as it is a retired pet/psi worth 40-50 thousand. The snowy campsite is a current/seasonal psi worth regular value :) not trying to step on toes but that gumball pit is just so valued compared to the campsite :)
      NB

The bubblegum cat is retired? Weird, my hallmark always has one. Me and My sister already have the pet though.

Tfrogs
      That’s really weird because the guide says it’s retired….i wonder if it was re-released? That’s always possible lol. I have personally never seen one but at a shop by us they have like a bunch of “older” webkinz too so ya never know LOL :P
      NB

It was one of the pets that was retired when they were having those retirement parties but i have seen many of the other ones that were retired then at different stores as well. I don’t think it was re-released but i’d have to check for sure.

Its retired, but still pretty easy to get. My mom got my cat for around $5 I think lol.

Tfrogs and FF
      What is a “retirement party”? Is that something they used to do in webkinz?? We didn’t join ww until 2008 so I missed like a lot LOL :P
      NB

Well, I didn’t join until 2008 either LOL. I can’t remember when, but i think sometime in 2010. They retired three pets and they all had these “party” things lol. I believe that is where sail clothing came from. I’m not sure if they still do them or not.

This is the psi I have for trade:

Heart warming tub
      Black and chrome paw stove
      Retriver treadmill

I know it’s not much, I have more though. I just don’t remember what its called. This is the list of stuff I want:

estore points
      super beds
      swan car
      any psi I don’t have
      Thanks!

nutty_buddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:31 PM

That gumball pit is very valued as it is a retired pet/psi worth 40-50 thousand. The snowy campsite is a current/seasonal psi worth regular value :) not trying to step on toes but that gumball pit is just so valued compared to the campsite :)
      NB

The bubblegum cat is retired? Weird, my hallmark always has one. Me and My sister already have the pet though.

Tfrogs
      That’s really weird because the guide says it’s retired….i wonder if it was re-released? That’s always possible lol. I have personally never seen one but at a shop by us they have like a bunch of “older” webkinz too so ya never know LOL :P
      NB

It was one of the pets that was retired when they were having those retirement parties but i have seen many of the other ones that were retired then at different stores as well. I don’t think it was re-released but i’d have to check for sure.

Its retired, but still pretty easy to get. My mom got my cat for around $5 I think lol.

Tfrogs and FF

What is a “retirement party”? Is that something they used to do in webkinz?? We didn’t join ww until 2008 so I missed like a lot LOL :P

NB

meggypie04

miku12 wrote on 2012-12-07 at 06:59 PM

Here is my list of what I have to offer. I know it’s not much but…
      Trade List:
      Signature Labradoodle Psi (Cocoa Cafe Booth)
      Dignified Dreams Bed (Valued Item *Signature Room Theme*)
      Neo Gothic Fire Place (Rare)
      Neo Gothic Bookcase (Rare)
      Lurking Lagoon (POTM)
      Blufadoodle Psi (Blueberry Fountain)
      Love Frog Psi (Love Pond)
      Super Fluffy Sofa (Psi)
      Bat Psi (Batwing Chair)
      Jack Russel Psi (Bow Wow Bone Tree)
      Let me know if you are interested in anything. I have more I will put up later.

I`ll take the Bats psi.

ferretfriend

NB

Tfrogs
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.