Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~
    </p>

Hannah412

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 04:20 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:58 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:32 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:19 PM
      cutieace- Is it the girl top? If yes, do you need which maybe?

Adama,
      No I believe it’s the boy sailor top. Sorry for the confusion!

Hey there! I love to offer on your Boy sailor top, do you need Scuba belt or Plumpy?
      DQ00

DQ
      I’m currently mainly looking for promotion items, and I’m not really interested in scuba or plumpy at the moment. LMK, thanks!

I have acorn car and a purple gem car. (:

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 07:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-20 at 07:50 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 07:19 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-20 at 06:55 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 02:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-19 at 05:46 PM
      Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there SAG here is my Priceless list:
      Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      Swirling Leaf Tiara (Swirl)
      I am really picky on the Emo and Blouse, so just LMK!
      DQ00

Bailey-No, I don’t have any gemsters.
      DQ- I have pretty much everything on your list. I don’t know if I need the girls blouse or not.
      Cutie- Is it the second sail boy shirt? PLMK THX. Guys I have full Cap’t, Plumpy, Emo, And I might have more. I also have the glacial fox PSI and the caketop chair psi.

SAG
      I’m not really sure what you mean by second boy shirt, but it’s not the kinzstyle one. It’s official name is sailor suit top if that helps at all LOL. LMK if you need a better description.

By second sail boy shirt I mean the sea cap’t assistant shirt.,

I’m assuming that’s it because there’s only 3 shirts and it’s not the captain or girl shirt. So yes it’s the ‘assistant’ captain shirt. LMK if you do need it.

Yes thats it. What do u want?

cutieace

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-20 at 07:50 PM

Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      DQ00

DQ- I have pretty much everything on your list. I don’t know if I need the girls blouse or not.
      Cutie- Is it the second sail boy shirt? PLMK THX. Guys I have full Cap’t, Plumpy, Emo, And I might have more. I also have the glacial fox PSI and the caketop chair psi.

SAG
      I’m not really sure what you mean by second boy shirt, but it’s not the kinzstyle one. It’s official name is sailor suit top if that helps at all LOL. LMK if you need a better description.

I’m assuming that’s it because there’s only 3 shirts and it’s not the captain or girl shirt. So yes it’s the ‘assistant’ captain shirt. LMK if you do need it.

Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      DQ00

SAG

cutieace

Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      DQ00

SAG

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.