Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~
    </p>

duckey wrote on 2012-11-21 at 10:05 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 02:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-19 at 05:46 PM
      Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there SAG here is my Priceless list:
      Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      Swirling Leaf Tiara (Swirl)
      I am really picky on the Emo and Blouse, so just LMK!
      DQ00

~Hia!~ DeluxeQueen, I see plumplys glasses and i have the Black and White cat hat. Trade?? :) Also what does LMK stand for?? :) Thanks! ~♥Duckey♥~

Maybe….do you have any other priceless? I just love my plumpy, LOL. LMK stands for Let Me Know, hope this helps!

DQ00

duckey

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 02:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-19 at 05:46 PM
      Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there SAG here is my Priceless list:
      Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      Swirling Leaf Tiara (Swirl)
      I am really picky on the Emo and Blouse, so just LMK!
      DQ00

~Hia!~ DeluxeQueen, I see plumplys glasses and i have the Black and White cat hat. Trade?? :) Also what does LMK stand for?? :) Thanks! ~♥Duckey♥~

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-21 at 05:03 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 09:50 PM
      SAG – I’m mainly looking for promotion items (like licorice dress, lily pad dress, candy hat, melody, etc) or media items (emotion, pink explorer, sofa). I’m open to priceless and rare psis (like suns embrace bed or sparkling star bed). Just something that would be of the same value range as the shirt mainly. Let me know what you would like to offer. Thanks!
      Hannah – Thank you for the offer, however I’m going to give SAG first try and if nothing happens then I can work something out with you. I don’t really need the acorn car or any gemsters at the moment though. Thanks!

Hey Cutieace, I heard your quirky BFF has all the stuff you need. LOL I’ll tell her to put them all on hold for you, see ya after the holiday. DF

Cutie- Would you like to meet me in the trading room some time this week and I can put up some of my items? PLMK THX.

dogfish

cutieace wrote on 2012-11-20 at 09:50 PM

SAG – I’m mainly looking for promotion items (like licorice dress, lily pad dress, candy hat, melody, etc) or media items (emotion, pink explorer, sofa). I’m open to priceless and rare psis (like suns embrace bed or sparkling star bed). Just something that would be of the same value range as the shirt mainly. Let me know what you would like to offer. Thanks!
      Hannah – Thank you for the offer, however I’m going to give SAG first try and if nothing happens then I can work something out with you. I don’t really need the acorn car or any gemsters at the moment though. Thanks!

Hey Cutieace, I heard your quirky BFF has all the stuff you need. LOL I’ll tell her to put them all on hold for you, see ya after the holiday. DF

Cutie- I have the glacial fox PSI, the sugar coated kitty PSI, the grape soda pup PSI, Full cap’t outfit (VERY PICKY), emo jeans IDK, and plumpy. I have the beachball costume and wacky but it is not for trade

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.