Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Needing sail clothes, social media, melodies, and more! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 43 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  schnauzersaregreat 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~
    </p>

Oh no=( It ends today. But I have at least a couple of hours until the offer is over.

Guys!!!! I’m going crazy right now!!!! The E-Store has my favorite mazin hamsters!!!! PLMK ASAP if you have 7,000 points! PLMKASAPTHX.

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-22 at 01:19 PM

Hey dq! Do you still have the sail top saved for me? Would you like a brown belt or the new promo boys tree house? Lmk!

Sorry, but no thanks, I am actually looking for melody or Pink explorer top :)

DQ00

ferretfriend

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-22 at 09:33 AM

duckey wrote on 2012-11-21 at 10:05 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 02:55 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-11-19 at 05:46 PM
      Hey guys! I’m really low on priceless. I still have some good items so just LMK what you want for these items is u have them! THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Hey there SAG here is my Priceless list:
      Emotion Jeans (Emo)
      Plumpy’s Glasses
      Sailor’s Blouse (Girl)
      Scuba Oxygen Belt
      Swirling Leaf Tiara (Swirl)
      I am really picky on the Emo and Blouse, so just LMK!
      DQ00

~Hia!~ DeluxeQueen, I see plumplys glasses and i have the Black and White cat hat. Trade?? :) Also what does LMK stand for?? :) Thanks! ~♥Duckey♥~

Maybe….do you have any other priceless? I just love my plumpy, LOL. LMK stands for Let Me Know, hope this helps!
      DQ00

Duckey,

Just to let you know, that is not a fair trad for you. Cat pieces are worth more than plumpy. Sorry to interfer!

adama123

Hey dq! Do you still have the sail top saved for me? Would you like a brown belt or the new promo boys tree house? Lmk!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.