NEEDING VAMPIRESS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEEDING VAMPIRESS

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

poplol599

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:15 PM

Hi there. (: I guess if you’re here you have vampiress… Well I currently have Melody hat, WZ jeans (x2), Plumpy glasses, Sailor Cap, Sailor Trousers, Jingle Elf hat… LMK! Hannah

Hi there, Hannah i have vampiress and some other rares but i can’t trade if you want me too get on my unused account and send you it that would be great. do you have some other rare or PSIs that would be awesome if not i will like the 2 WZjeans thanks…LMK

Angel

Hannah412

poplol599 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 08:07 PM

Hi there. (: I guess if you’re here you have vampiress… Well I currently have Melody hat, WZ jeans (x2), Plumpy glasses, Sailor Cap, Sailor Trousers, Jingle Elf hat… LMK! Hannah

Hi there, Hannah i have vampiress and some other rares but i can’t trade if you want me too get on my unused account and send you it that would be great. do you have some other rare or PSIs that would be awesome if not i will like the 2 WZjeans thanks…LMK
      Angel

Btw, the PSIs I currently have are:
      Candy Corn Mouse PSI
      Grape Soda Pup PSI
      Neither of those may interest you, but if they do LMK. (:
      Oh, and again, add me at my UN Gizzy321123 and send your vampiress and then I can whatever you are most wanting? LMK (:

Hannah412

Angel

Ok, what is your UN? I will add you tomorrow if that’s OK? I am Gizzy321123. (: Oh, and also do you like emo jeans? I could give a WZ and an emo if you wish? LMK! And thanks!

nutty_buddy

Angel

Poplol599

If you and hannah don’t work a trade, LMK cuz I can offer wacky, level 10 golden chariot bed (sparkling pegasus psi) estore promo, estore psi, signature psi, priceless clothes ect. I will wait till you and hannah talk first though :P

NB

Angel

if u don’t trade w/ hannah i have some psi’s. i have texting puppy psi, rockin recording booth, and cocoa cafe booth. i also have does elephants hat and lurking lagoon (potm item) plmk :)

poplol599

Angel

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.