NEEDING VAMPIRESS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEEDING VAMPIRESS

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

poplol599

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 04:15 PM

Hi there. (: I guess if you’re here you have vampiress… Well I currently have Melody hat, WZ jeans (x2), Plumpy glasses, Sailor Cap, Sailor Trousers, Jingle Elf hat… LMK! Hannah

Hi there, Hannah i have vampiress and some other rares but i can’t trade if you want me too get on my unused account and send you it that would be great. do you have some other rare or PSIs that would be awesome if not i will like the 2 WZjeans thanks…LMK

Angel

mortonhippo

kitkat3133 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 12:39 AM

I guess I would like vampiress too. Here is my trading list
      Shuts
      Slips
      Sail belt
      Wacky jeans
      Frozen fun slide
      Golden chariot bed
      Some of the stuff I might trade and I will let you know if they are on hold or switched with another item. Hope someone is interested.
      Kitkat

Hey kitkat did u like any of these for your slide?
      Deer
      Floral Fawn psi
      Candykinz conveyor
      Jlmk ~mortonhippo~

kitkat3133

I guess I would like vampiress too. Here is my trading list

Shuts
      Slips
      Sail belt
      Wacky jeans
      Frozen fun slide
      Golden chariot bed

Some of the stuff I might trade and I will let you know if they are on hold or switched with another item. Hope someone is interested.

Kitkat

Hannah412

iliridab wrote on 2012-11-10 at 11:07 AM

I have all of the vampiress and i am willing to trade for shuts rock torn etc. But then there is a problem I cannot trade. Can I send? My username on webkinz is iliridab I will accept all friend requests and once i get them sent to me I shall send you. I promise no funny buissness :) Thanks!
      Iliridab

I may be interested and I can give more than shuts and stuff, I can offer emo and wz or something? LMK. I will add you as soon as we work something out, and depending on how much I give you for vampiress, you may have to send first,

To everyone else, I’d appreciate it if you’d let me work out trades before you all come and take over… I AM the owner of the forum. (:

bailey101010

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:30 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 08:13 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 07:58 PM

friendly1 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 02:14 PM

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:16 PM

I have all of the vampiress and i am willing to trade for shuts rock torn etc. But then there is a problem I cannot trade. Can I send? My username on webkinz is iliridab I will accept all friend requests and once i get them sent to me I shall send you. I promise no funny buissness :) Thanks!
      Iliridab

i have torn and some psi’s like rockin recording booth. my user is 4555056 and i’ll add u :) plmk what u’d like and i’ll trade w/ u :) i don’t mind kinzpost but make sure u send

Midnight,
      Please be carefull not to send first to someone you don’t know, we all know what can happen.
      Friendly1

yeah i know thanks friendly :) is there anything ur looking for? i don’t have to great of items but maybe i’ll have something ur looking for :)

I would love the sapphire tub.

lol that was random. i have the tub what would u like to trade for it?

Hmmm how about an estore gumball wardrobe??

mortonhippo

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-11-10 at 03:34 PM

Iliridab

OMG!!!!! I’ll send u full rock right now for vampiress, friend me zarihorowitz
      I’ll send first ~mortonhippo~

Hey iliridab,
      Don’t know if u saw this, but I did over first :) ~mortonhippo~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.