NEO GOTHIC ITEMS NEEDED!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEO GOTHIC ITEMS NEEDED!!!!!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

fluffyl62 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 10:04 PM

I REALLY need the following items, wardrobe, bookshelf, wallpaper, pillar, dining table and chair, and last of all the TV.

I have the wardrobe, TV and wallpaper. I am looking for signature PSI, newer PSI, and estore PSI.

gnd119

I have the neo gothic dress, is your at all interested in that :)
      LMK.

snowy527

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 10:48 PM

Hello there I also need neo gothic but of course I will wait my turn (I will accep any pieces because I don’t have much)
      if possible I would like several bookshelves, dining chairs, and several of the other items but I will wait my turn PLEASE TRADE THE OWNER OF THE FORUM!!!!
      Sorry
      ~~cassie

The other things I have that they don’t need are the couch and dresser….would you like those?

Hello there I also need neo gothic but of course I will wait my turn (I will accep any pieces because I don’t have much)
      if possible I would like several bookshelves, dining chairs, and several of the other items but I will wait my turn PLEASE TRADE THE OWNER OF THE FORUM!!!!

Sorry
      ~~cassie

Oh sorry all I have is the side table and coffee table

snowy527

fluffyl62 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 10:04 PM

I REALLY need the following items, wardrobe, bookshelf, wallpaper, pillar, dining table and chair, and last of all the TV.

I have the wardrobe, TV and wallpaper. I am looking for signature PSI, newer PSI, and estore PSI.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.