Neo Gothic Room Theme for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neo Gothic Room Theme for Trade

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  inki14 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

e3459d

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the neo gothic items and I am really willing to trade you anything for them. I am also really trying to get wish machine tokens for the new neo gothic piano. If you know how to get some of them through games or something like that please let me know. However, I will not accept the piano in a trade. I want to get that one myself, please. -e3459d.

i have the grandfather clock, floor , and bed my username is Nellieocrowley and i really love psi tell me if you want any of them!!!!

I have a bunch of neo gothic. Just let me know what you would trade for them. Thanks!

foxstar2000

I have the neo gothic dresser and neo gothic grandfather clock, what do you have for trade?

e3459d

Dear foxstar 2000, I already have those items and would not like to trade for them at this time later i might if i want to get the room the =me again, but for time being, I would not like to trade for those items. Sorry! e3459d

inki14

Hi! I have the neo gothic bed, side table, coffee table, lamp, dining table, clock, wardrobe, dresser, fireplace, and piano. I am looking for psi at the time and am offering multiple neo gothic items for it. Hope to hear from you soon! -MIssy <3

e3459d

My user name in Webkinz World is e459d. Please friend me. I have a pet specific item Ski lodge fireplace. Please reply and tell me what you would be willing to offer. Also is your user in webkinz world inki14 also? e459d

markg97

Hi e3459d, I have a few Neo Gothic items, what i have is the Wallpaper and Flooring a bookshelf and the Coffee Table just let mow if you are interested. And one way to get a wish token is by playing the log-out pop in win (the last game) there is a wish token in one of those balloons. (Trust me I got about 7 of them form that game). Hope this help and my username is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W.

e3459d

thanks for the tips on the wish token part! My user in W.W. is e459d. I just sent you a friend request and would like to trade you a valued item wacky hot air balloon for the cofee table, a Valued fall leaves yard decoration for the Flooring, and a winter fest window,wind chimes, or a potted flower for the wall paper. The winter fest items are all valued also. I trade every day so i will probably be able to make you a new offer if you dont like this one, which i would completley under stand if you did not like it. Peace out!

markg97

Hay e345d I got your friend request and I hope you get a few wish token from the game, it’s usually the tenth balloon for me when they start leaving the screen count right to left and hopefully you get a wish token it work for me, and do you have any other item that you would like to trade I’m looking for these items the Whimsical Wonderland Flooring Golden Apple Tree and or the Salt Water Aqua Table (both Exclusive) That is what I’m looking for so if you have any of these items for trade that will be great but if not will try for something else okay. See you around W.W.

markg97

Hi again e345d mark. here, I just sent you the Wallpaper and Flooring just keep them or if you want to, just look for those items that I had asked for in the other post , okay See you around W.W.

e3459d

OMG!!!!! I saw your package yestreday and I am so happy to have them as a part od my collection! Where do you kepp getting all this cool stuff? I can’t thank you enough! -e459d

markg97

Your Welcome and not a problem (although if you have the items I asked for in the second post that will be great, but if not it’s okay, just let me know) and if you want to fine more of the Room theme (or other rares) just look in Curio Shop, their is at least one rare each day and the items change every hour. Hope this helps, P.S. their are “levels” (7 i think) that Arte has, keep buying items (or tip) from him and eventually he’ll tell you a hour that the rare item is in. See you around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.