NEON TUTU!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives NEON TUTU!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  CURLYDOGGYWHITE 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

InDreams9

We must solve this! lol I think its funny, ganz gave us a recipe to solve and after this long we still dont know what it is. lol. but really, we need to solve this thing.

Elizabeh

Does anyone remember the date of Plumpy’s article containing the black vest clue, or does anyone remember the exact wording of the whole clue? There may be a clue to another item besides the black vest. Maybe we should ask Plumpy for another hint. I’m ready to give up.

crazy011

It’s “the neon tutu (a blast from the past)” Those were her words. I think it was November 2, 2011. I know it was a “ber” month on the second of 2011. ~Crazy011~

hlhf5

I think it has the black vest and FFF’s but I wouldn’t be so sure. peace out

hahalucy

didn’t someone say that they would give us the recepe if we told him/her what the watermelon shirt was because I found out the recepe!

Copy if you agree that this would be the best clothing recipe combo ever! neon tutu, glass slippers, superstar shirt. AWESOME!

same hear, but none of us have a clue what we’re doing! This recepe has stumped clothing crackers everywhere!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.