New Clothing Recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Clothing Recipes

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  chia 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

craftfun

The only newer recipe that I know is the pretty plaid gown it is: blue and green kilt+fall floral dress+ruffled sequin sandals.
    i promise it works!!

Glossy

Here is a list of some of the rarer recipies that I know.

Moonberry Dress:+ Plaid Buckle Cap + Smocked Sundress + Purple PJ Top (Tested)

Pretty Plaid Gown: Blue and Green Kilt + Fall Floral Dress + Ruffled Sequin Sandals (Tested)

Racecar Driver Outfit: + Black Vest + Black Sports Pants + Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket {Tested)

Sweet Treats Toque: + Sequin Cabbie Cap + Red Bow + Stripy Toque (Tested)

Sparkly Silver Suit Jacket + kinzville academy slacks + tuxedo jacket + tiara (Tested)

Artist Smock: Pink Polka Dot Rain Boots + Purple Beanie + Yellow Raincoat (Tested)

Seaside Sarong: Bright Green Swimtrunks + Wide Tan Pants + Summer Fun Swimsuit Top (Tested)

These are all of the RARER ones that I know so far. I do know a lot of solved ones.

~Glossy~

Bostonterriersrule wrote on 2012-11-18 at 02:35 PM

craftfun wrote on 2012-11-17 at 01:40 PM
      The only newer recipe that I know is the pretty plaid gown it is: blue and green kilt+fall floral dress+ruffled sequin sandals.
      i promise it works!!

SWEET i really wanted that!
      i only know the moonberry dress
      LMK

I thought that was something u could get from jumbleberry fields…

i promise it works!!

Thank you! That is soooo adorable!

i promise it works!!

SWEET i really wanted that!
      i only know the moonberry dress
      LMK

Doglove

buggirl557 wrote on 2012-11-18 at 10:22 AM

I want to get the neon tutu anybody know how?

I don’t know the recipe but there are plenty of forums trying to solve it. Maybe another forum has one and keep in mind that someone may fake it or it may be on a weird forum.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.