New Goober Game

Home Forums Games – Archives New Goober Game

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  True2MyWord1 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

netge

Having got to the final room of the game, but not having quite enough stars to unlock it, it offers an opportunity to pay with estore points to open the final room. Does anyone know how many estore points you need and where you go redeem them to unlock the room?

straity

Use a cheat engine many many players do

netge

I’ve completed all the levels in all five rooms and most to three stars and the best way to get points is to get combinations of 4 or 5 stars of the same colour (to create buzzing atoms) and, if possible, cross them over one another. If you get two swirling colour bombs next to each other, then crossing them causes a black hole effect and the stars on the board are sucked backwards off the screen and replaced with new ones. I had to play one level 100 times to complete it and continue, so don’t give up, one day you’ll be surprised and pass it.

arawyn11

I would like to know why these mobile apps are only for the iphone or ipad… what about the kindle or the nexus? My phone doesn’t allow these games because it has google play

ev8446

Having a difficult time finishing Level 1-8. Does anyone have any hits for me?

webkinz244

nope

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.