New Ideas For Forums For Me To Make

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives New Ideas For Forums For Me To Make

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

smsmo

Hello everybody! I have ran out of ideas for new forums, so I have decided to ask everyone for help! Please tell me what kind of forum I should make and I’ll try to make it ASAP (As Soon As Possible). I’ll tell you when I make it, but it will probably be under moderation. So be on the look out!

smsmo

designergirl101, I like that idea. I’ll try to do it but probably won’t so I’ll try my best! Oh and sure I’ll sign your petition! I’d love to!

Okay thanks anyway, some are more into fashion design. Which IDK allot of my friends are too, so ya, stick with that if its what you enjoy.

smsmo

Hi sweetcupcake16, I need your help on making that forum.

Hi smsmo! I go on webkinz newz everyday, so I will keep checking for your forum. ;) As soon as it’s out of moderation, I promise to comment right away. What do you need help with?

smsmo

Hi sweetcupcake16! I have a forum very similar to that called Clothes For Your Webkinz, but if you want to make a Halloween Costume Making forum, that would be fine! I’ll go ahead and make that myself, and we can be the “bosses” of it. I will call it Spooky Halloween Costumes. Please keep an eye out for it. It will be in the Pets section. Right when you see it out of moderation, comment and say you will also be helping out. :) :D That’s a nice idea!

Okay, so I have had this idea for a LONG time, I call Design Star (webkinz version)! Its a forum where every week you the owner ask for a room design, it can be made up or you can use it. The contestants can only enter the first round and if they don’t they have to wait for the next season, so you could do fall, winter, spring and summer seasons. It could last as many weeks as you wish and have as many contestants as you want. Then every week everybody in the game would get all week to work on the room, the only have a week but just in case if its awaiting moderation give them all weekend too. Then you ask the webkinz viewers to vote on their favorite room design\designer and the contestant with the most votes will win that round, the contestant with the most points\most votes at the end is the ultimate Design Star! I personally would like to enter something like this, you could put it in the games section, however this tends to be a slow section, so I guess its up to you. Well I REALLY like this idea, but never put it into action because I wanted to be a contestant! I hope you do and if you do I will help in anyway needed spreading the word. Oh and in the webkinz world section could you please sign my petition for moving doors? Thanks!

Hi! :) Since it’s that time of year again, how about we team up to make a costume designer forum? For example, maybe someone might want to make a costume for their pet that looks like their favorite tv show character, but don’t know what clothes to use, or they just want a crazy, outrageous, and wild outfit that’s funny. I think this would be fun! :D If you want to do it by yourself, or if you don’t want to do this type of forum, that’s ok too. This is just a suggestion for you.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.