new kinzchat rooms

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives new kinzchat rooms

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  purplekat20 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

i think webkinz world should have a new kinzchat park, a water park! a space like the kinzville park but with water slides and pools. I talked about it with friends and they thought it was a good idea, tell me what you think!

I think that this could work, but my question is WHY? WHY do we need another chat room, just saying seem pointless to me!

designergirl101, I thought some people would like a new chat room because, well, they might be sick of the old ones and might like a new one to hang out in. I personally don’t see anything wrong with a new idea. but thanks for your feedback! ;)

I’ve sent Ganz a suggestion on the water park! help by sending your own suggestion about the water park! all you need to do is go to the news paper on Webkinz World and go to contact us. thanks!

PEBBLES1973

I like all the idea. I think we should be able to have picnics and parties with our friends in the park too.

that’s a great idea! but in chat plus some people have unofficial parties.

cutie135

I really like your idea! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

katyloomeme

sounds like a great idea! but i think you should be able to change and do actions in the park too! but i sounds llike a really great idea!!!

and be able to add people in the park too ; )

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.