New Ms Birdy?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Ms Birdy?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  smsmo 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

4BubbaGump

New Ms Birdy, what are your opinions? I don’t like it. Me and my friends even think she is scary! I know they were going for a new look, but we (my friends and I) liked the old Ms Birdy. :) She was kinda the Webkinz Logo character. (The main Host) I’m not sure if you get my point but please post your opinions below. :D

Yeah I know. I think many people are thinking the same thing about her being creepy and all. I think its the eyes that are giving everyone the wrong idea. Did her voice change? That would be epiclly weird. Just Tabby von meow. Her voice changed too and its awful. I offer a rare item to whoever actually LIKES Ms. Birdy’s makeover! :D And don’t lie! Who actually likes it? PLMKSNOL ~Be the fudge

crissy135

I have not seen her yet but now I want to look

i think she tried to dye her hair and epicly failed. i mean, CREPPPY

She now looks freaking scary she went on a diet lol ans she also now looks like a duck wearing a wig

imSanta

OMG!!! I did not know they changed her look until i read this forum. I think she looks TERRIBLE!!!! :( If i was a 7 year old registering my first webkinz i would be scared, lol. I do not like the change :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.