New Rainforest Frog webkinz!

Home Forums Pets – Archives New Rainforest Frog webkinz!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cathouse2j3gnight2011 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>I can’t wait to get this pet! I’m a HUGE fan of frogs LOL. What are your thoughts about it?
    </p>

Viper888

hey mini that as’nt nice you could have kept that in think of hir fellings…..I’m sorry you dont like frogs starry galaxy buy the way awesome user name!!!!!!!! \ /iper888

Viper888

Hey fanoffrogs7 are you the guy i met in the trading room? you said you loved frogs

Chelsea315

StarryGalaxy wrote on 2012-09-07 at 06:50 PM

I am terrified of frogs, I don\’t like how they jump are how there slimy and BLECH But i find that the RainForest Frog is a excellent idea ganz. :)

I SO agree!!!!!!!!!

i HATE frogs!!!!!! (The stuffed animals are cute, but not the real thing)
      But i like how that frog looks, it is very colorful(WHICH is my style!!!!)
      Chelsea315

StarryGalaxy wrote on 2012-09-07 at 06:50 PM

I am terrified of frogs, I don’t like how they jump are how there slimy and BLECH But i find that the RainForest Frog is a excellent idea ganz. :)

no offense but ………………… CREEPIEST WEBKIN ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like frogs just i don’t like this 1 ! gummy~ i like tree frogs thou ! ^-^

StarryGalaxy

I am terrified of frogs, I don’t like how they jump are how there slimy and BLECH But i find that the RainForest Frog is a excellent idea ganz. :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.