New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

snowy527

Sorry I forgot but the total is $2590…..tell me if you would like me to do something different…..

snowy527

Here is the list of items:
      -Mosaic Mirror Set $300
      -Gem Hunt Jewel Box $165
      -Bamboo Shelving $150
      -Lime Corinthian Dining Chair $475
      -Fashion Sewing Machine $600
      -Full Tatami Mat $200
      -White Wood Stool $200
      -Cafe Wallpaper $250
      -Cafe Flooring $250
      Sorry if I replied late…..I was at a family reunion yesterday. There are three other items that I highly recommend you add to your room which are the dress rehearsal costume rack which you can get at the wish factory, the shoe rack and the ironing board which you can get either spinning the Wheel of Wow 15 times, playing the Wacky Log Out Carnival, or Logging in to Webkinz every day of the week. Hope this helps! Tell your friends! My username is snowy527.

smiley675

hi I need a walk in closet room small pet any girl any kc

thx,
      smiley

snowy527

Yolo1121, I was thinking when I saw this, I should just use the whole entire creative studio theme, but I wanted to make it unique………..so here is the list of things:
      -Cafe Playset Wallpaper $250
      -Wizard Flooring $125
      -Fashion Sewing Machine $600
      -Fashion Mannequin $450
      -Fashion Fabric Rolls $285
      -Art Easel $200
      -Potter’s Wheel $550
      -Art Station $400
      -Ponytail Palm $110
      That is a total of $2970. Hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Yolo1121

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-07 at 01:48 PM

Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!

I’m trying to create a new design studio, it’s for a girl, my budget is 3000, it’s a medium size room, it has 1 door, and I do not need a layout. Anything helps!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.