New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

snowy527

sameis, thankfully I had a white terrior, so I read the biography and they are creative, good athletes, and they are quick. They also like to camp, so here is the list of things:
      -Campkinz Cabin Flooring $150
      -Campkinz Cabin Wallpaper $150
      -Football $50
      -Soccer Ball $50
      -Markers $15
      -Colorful Characters Coloring Book $100
      -Campkinz Cot $545
      -2 treadmills $550 total
      -Campkinz Cooler $450
      -Campkinz First Aid Kit $150
      -Center Court Coffee Table $225
      -2 Baseball Glove Chairs $440 total
      That is a total of $2875. I hope this helps! Tell your friends!

snowy527

zebra123, because the winter theme is kind of expensive, I could only do a bed and a living room….
      -Winter Wonderland Bed $875
      -Ice Block Wallpaper $150
      -First Snow Flooring $150
      -Awesome Artic Television $695
      -Snowflake Side Table $190
      -2 Chilly Lounging Chairs $630 total
      That is a total of 2990….tell me if you would like to see a kitchen or a different kind of room if you didn’t want the living room. Is zebra123 your Webkinz username? Hope this helps! Tell your friends!

jarvis

sameis wrote on 2012-06-10 at 01:27 PM

My room is a Medium size bed room with 2 doors for a boy lil” white terriror! My budget is 3000! That is all and Thank You If you could help!! Add Me Puzzlerocks

arcade

bowling alley in it.

10000 bugit

thanks! ~jarvis~

sameis

My room is a Medium size bed room with 2 doors for a boy lil” white terriror! My budget is 3000! That is all and Thank You If you could help!! Add Me Puzzlerocks

zebra123

hey i need a room theme for a boy artic fox the room is large it has 2 doors and i want the winter wonderland bed. my budget is 3000

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.