New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives New Room Designs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

<p>Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!
    </p>

SnowDrop724

SnowDrop724 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 04:09 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 12:25 PM

SnowDrop724 wrote on 2012-07-08 at 12:08 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-07-07 at 09:06 PM

SnowDrop724 wrote on 2012-07-07 at 04:30 PM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-07 at 01:48 PM
      Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!

It is a spare room. Can you make it 1 side for girls & 1 side for boys? It’s a large room. My budget is about 2000 dollars( you can go over if you need to). 2 doors.
      THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

OK, here it is:
      -Campkinz Cabin Wallpaper $150
      -Classroom Carpet Flooring $75
      -Kid’s Play TV $550
      -Football TV $700
      -2 Wicker Chairs $250 total
      -Cream Living Room Sofa $425
      -Air Hockey Table $500
      The total is $2600…sorry I went over. Hope this helps! Tell your friends!

Sorry I forgot about the doors. it has 2 doors. and also, can you give me a layout for the large & the medium rooms? THANKS!!!
      -SnowDrop724

You ddn’t forget about the doors and there wasn’t a medium room…..here is the layout:
      Put the kid’s TV in the top corner, facing the bottom-left wall, with the wicker chairs facing it a space away from it, and the TV against the wall. Put the other TV in the right corner, with it facing the same direction as the other, and the couch facing it a space away from it. Put the table 3 spaces away from the bottom-left wall with the long side facing it, 4 spaces away from the top-left wall, and 4 spaces away from the bottom-right wall. Hope this helps!

I meant can you design ANOTHER room for me? Thanks I thought you SO good at designing I thought maybe you could design another room. Not that I’m mad. No offense.
      Besides, I sent you a friend request!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

And also, can you add a few more items in? It seems a little to roomy.

-SnowDrop724

SnowDrop724

Are you looking forsomething to do on Webkinz? Do you ever think of designing a new room? Before you do ANYTHING, come to me, and tell me the following things: what kind of room it is, if it’s for a boy or girl, what’s your budget, what size room it is, if you want me to give you a layout, and how many doors the room has. Also, if you want to see specific items in there, please let me know! I promise to give you a new, fresh look for your room! My user name on Webkinz is snowy572. I will accept all friend requests!

It is a spare room. Can you make it 1 side for girls & 1 side for boys? It’s a large room. My budget is about 2000 dollars( you can go over if you need to). 2 doors.
      THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

OK, here it is:
      -Kid’s Play TV $550
      -Football TV $700
      -Air Hockey Table $500

Sorry I forgot about the doors. it has 2 doors. and also, can you give me a layout for the large & the medium rooms? THANKS!!!
      -SnowDrop724

You ddn’t forget about the doors and there wasn’t a medium room…..here is the layout:
      Put the kid’s TV in the top corner, facing the bottom-left wall, with the wicker chairs facing it a space away from it, and the TV against the wall. Put the other TV in the right corner, with it facing the same direction as the other, and the couch facing it a space away from it. Put the table 3 spaces away from the bottom-left wall with the long side facing it, 4 spaces away from the top-left wall, and 4 spaces away from the bottom-right wall. Hope this helps!

And also, it seems a little MT. Can you add a few more items to it? Thanks!

-SnowDrop724

SnowDrop724

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

OK, here it is:
      -Kid’s Play TV $550
      -Football TV $700
      -Air Hockey Table $500

-SnowDrop724

I meant can you design ANOTHER room for me? Thanks I thought you SO good at designing I thought maybe you could design another room. Not that I’m mad. No offense.

Besides, I sent you a friend request!!!!!!!!

-SnowDrop724

snowy527

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

OK, here it is:
      -Kid’s Play TV $550
      -Football TV $700
      -Air Hockey Table $500

-SnowDrop724

SnowDrop724

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -SnowDrop724

OK, here it is:
      -Kid’s Play TV $550
      -Football TV $700
      -Air Hockey Table $500

-SnowDrop724

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.