New Trade List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trade List

This topic contains 87 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  saveahorse10 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I’M LOOKING FOR: Estore Points, City Chick Top, Go Green Hat, Glittering Evening Gown, Victorian Hat, Elegant Victorian Gown, Elegant Asian Headdress, Black Ninja Mask and Shoes, Ladybug Shoes, Phantom Mask, Easter Basket Hammock, Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain, Spring Celebration Eggs, Candy Eggs Picnic Basket, Celebrate Spring Teacup, Enchanted Garden Water Wheel, Pilgrim Hat, Candy Cane Seeds, Ossilily Seeds, Banana Split Seeds, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Any Indoor Christmas Tree, Santakinz Christmas Chair, Santakinz Desk, Santakinz Helper Workbench, Santakinz Sofa, Santakinz Workshop Dresser, Santakinz Workshop Wide Window, Amanda Panda Plush, Kinzville Gingerbread House, Black Socks, Building Blocks Tower, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Cuiro Shop Ginger Bread House, PJ Holiday Plush, Santakinz Carousel, Festive Feast Place Setting, Jingle Bell Slippers, Goober Holiday Plush. I’ll post my trade list when this forum is up.

ladygaudiel

TRADE LIST: *****CLOTHES***** Holiday House Coat, Holiday House Dress, Reindeer Glasses, Wool Scarf Jacket, Orange Knitted Flower Headband, Blue Polarberry Pants, Brown Adventure Parka, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Pink Beret, Amethyst Crown, Fairy Tale Dress, *DELUXE** Alyssa’s Starry Dress, Queen of Hearts Gown, *ADVENTURE PARK* Ghost Pirate’s Hat, Explorer Hard Hat, Rock Climbing Shoes, Adventure Park Hat, Raziel Rain Jacket, *****FURNITURE***** Lovely Mosaic Table, Pretty Pink Roses, Lovely Lavender Wall Sconce, Lavender Love Letters, Green Stage Lights, Boomin Green Couch, Santakinz’ Side Table, Magnificent Menorah, Yoga Ball Bed, Gold Leaf Armoire, *ADVENTURE PARK* Celestial Smore Campsite, Chocolate Factory Machine, Ghost Pirate Plush, Framed Fiery Dragon Scale, Happy Pirates Portrait, Boris’ Pickaxe, Pirate Doubloon, *RARE* Magic Elixir Table, Unbirthday Party Chair, Persian Palace Wallpaper, Sofreh Dining Table, Centurion Coffee Table, Imperial Urn, Kings Guard Suit of Armor, Greasy Grill, *PSI* Fine Ribbon Bed, Rock Ledge Bed, Wetland Pond Bathtub, *RETIRED EXCLUSIVES* Amethyst Geode *SIGNATURE EXCLUSIVE*Calming Campfire Stove, Harmonious Hammock *****OBJECTS***** Sweet Superstar Mic, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Whimsy Dragon Poster, Alyssa House Candelabra, Nafaria House Candelabra, Nafaria’s Stained Glass Window, Nafaria Poster, Nafaria Plush

Gretamg

Is the lovely mosaic table still available?

ladygaudiel

Hey @Gretamg: yup the table is still available. left a longer reply for you on page 8.

Goldenevil

I have an easter basket hammock, and an Amanda Panda plush,

ladygaudiel

Hi @Goldenevil what do you want to trade for the easter basket hammock and plush? I’m so sorry my trade list isn’t up yet. I have rares, exclusives, adventure park items, holiday items. Thanks for posting and hope to trade with you! ~Gaudi

Do you still have the egg candles and basket? Please let me know thanks! Sincerely, girls rule

sorry got confused ok I do not have any of those sorry.

ladygaudiel

Hey Guys! Welcome to my new Trade List! I have some unfinished trades from my last trade list. I did not trade out any item that had an offer so they are still available but is no longer on hold. If you are one of those people and you still want that item please let me know right away.

ladygaudiel

Hay Guys! Welcome to my new Trade List! I have some unfinished trades from my last trade list. If you are one of those people and you still want that item please let me know right away. I did not trade out any item that had an offer so they are still available.

LambTyler

Hey ladygaudiel, a while ago we said we would make a trade because I have the chic city top. You have some things I like: Amethyst Geode, Celestial S’more Campsite, Ghost Pirate’s Hat and Happy Pirates Portrait. I know I can’t trade them all for the chic city top but we could do my shirt for ghost hat and portrait and then figure something else out for the other 2 cause I really want them. I will make a forum called Chic City top trade where you can talk to me. Please reply ASAP!! Thanks!

Gretamg

I have the Cuiro Shop Ginger Bread House

LambTyler

Hi Gretamg! I know this is ladygaudiel’s forum, but if she doesn’t need the curio shop gingerbread house, I really do! :P So can you please let me know what you need for it? And ladygaudiel I am still waiting for you to reply to my other forum, even though you don’t need the chic city top anymore… Thanks :)

ladygaudiel

Hey i have an updated trade list at page what do you want for the curio shop ginger bread house? PLMK! ~gaudi

Gretamg

I’ll send it to you right away! I’d like the fine ribbon bed.

Gretamg

And feel free to look at my page on ww under my stuff I have like two sections for my exclusives and stuff PLMK If you’d like anything

ladygaudiel

BTW i’m sorry i suddenly disappeared when i was over at your house my browser froze. :( i would love to have you over sometime. i have to get my house in order first. :D Thanks for the invite! Your friend, Gaudi

zeromyhero

I saw on another topic that you have/had the medieval sofa if you still have it or other medieval stuff and wish to trade send me a trade request on my trade list 1.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.