New Trading List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trading List

This topic contains 100 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Robo handy table
    Twister in a pot
    Zingoz bubble blower
    Rainy day window
    Webkinz w pond
    Acropolis bed
    MEDIVAL RARES-
    Queens throne
    Coffee table
    Dining chair
    Sofa
    Kings guard armor
    Lion tapestry
    Column
    Bed
    Candelabra
    Walls
    Floor
    NEO GOTHIC RARES-
    Dresser
    Tv
    Bookshelf
    PRINCESS RARES-
    Rug
    Side table
    Throne
    Tapestry
    Bookshelf
    AZTEC RARES-
    Pillar
    Calendar
    Fire pit
    Bed
    Dresser
    Dining chair
    Side table
    PERSIAN RARES-
    Flying carpet bed
    Dining table
    Oil lamp
    Vase
    Settee
    Pedestal
    Violet rug
    Jade rug
    VICTORIAN GARDEN-
    Fountain
    Tea table
    Chair
    Garden bench
    ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS RARES-
    Wading pool
    Dining chair
    Settee
    Chair
    Candelabra
    OTHER RARES-
    Jumping jukebox
    Theater screen
    Greasy grill
    Hot tub
    Fancy fountain
    Bowling alley
    PSI-
    Bunny tv
    Eucalyptus tv
    Budgie striped sofa
    Shaggy yorkie couch
    Blush treadmill
    Google scrying pond
    True blue birdbath
    PROMO-
    Enchanted elven pipe organ
    Rainbow fountain of WOW
    More coming once this is up. Let me know what your interested in and what you have to offer. Thanks for looking.

Artisticat

Hey MORHB, I’m interested in these things: Medieval Sofa, Medieval Column (How many do you have?), Googles Scrying Pond (I traded my Googles’s one away a long time ago, so now I’m looking to get one back), Rainbow Fountain of WOW, & Arte Holiday Plush. Sadly, I scoured your wishlist and I don’t seem to have anything you’re looking for. D: If there isn’t anything else you’re looking for and we can’t trade, that’s totally fine. I thought I’d post anyway, just in case!

Hey there Arti. I only had the one column, which I already sent to you. Let me see what other people are interested in and what ends up getting traded. If certain things aren’t offered on, I will just send them to you. ~MORHB~

Artisticat

Oh, thank you so much! If there’s anything I have that you’d like, even for more trading purposes, let me know!

momofredheadboys- i sent u some stuff from ur list as a gift :) my user is 4555056 just to let u know who friend requested u. i have a bunch more food items from ur list that i dont want to plmk if u’d like me to send it 2 u tomorrow!! and i think its sweet what ur doing for ur niece and ill try to help out too! unfornunatly i have the brown arabian and had the psi but traded it a long time ago. ill keep a look out though :)

Thanks MNM. I would love the foods. We pretty much got her room set. Just waiting on one more item from a wonderful gifter. We did end up getting the brown arabian photo from DF. She is young and just able to start playing Webkinz. She is enjoying her new “horsey” room, lol.

cheynne

momofredheadboy I have an extra Newtons Cradle & the Monkey spinner from AP if your interested?

Thanks Cheynne! I have the cradle now, but would love the monkey spinner. What did you need for it? UN is the same here as in WW. ~mom~

cheynne

Dogfish – if you still have the Summerfun yellow dress & music box for trade from the Mystery Bags I’m still interested. Hope all is well, looks like the other forum is just not posting

dogfish

Hi cheynne, I am confused. Didn’t I send the dress and music box a while back? Pretty sure I did, and you sent me a window. Please check back to traders, I’m sure I sent those both for the balcony window. LMK DF

LambTyler

Dogfish I don’t want to ask for more from you but do you have any other Christmas countdown items? I have been trying to put up a new forum a few times but it just won’t go :P As soon as it finally goes up I will be posting a wish list there. But I am not including priceless or promo clothing/items. I don’t suppose you have the mystery baby crib or really any of the other items do you? I hope you can help me out. Thanks :)

MJDangerous

Hi, I’m Interested in your year 7 trophy. I’d like to offer a Newton’s giant cradle and pilgrim pants. LMK how that sounds! :)

Hi there MJD. Someone already gifted me the Newton’s Cradle. Did you have anything else? My UN is the same as here, just let me know what your UN is. If you can’t post it, just tell me the first 2 or 3 letters/numbers and the rest in *. Thanks. I’m sure we can work something out. ~mom~

If you see this MJDangerous, let me know your UN in WW and I will send the trophy to you. ~mom~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.