New Trading List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trading List

This topic contains 100 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Robo handy table
    Twister in a pot
    Zingoz bubble blower
    Rainy day window
    Webkinz w pond
    Acropolis bed
    MEDIVAL RARES-
    Queens throne
    Coffee table
    Dining chair
    Sofa
    Kings guard armor
    Lion tapestry
    Column
    Bed
    Candelabra
    Walls
    Floor
    NEO GOTHIC RARES-
    Dresser
    Tv
    Bookshelf
    PRINCESS RARES-
    Rug
    Side table
    Throne
    Tapestry
    Bookshelf
    AZTEC RARES-
    Pillar
    Calendar
    Fire pit
    Bed
    Dresser
    Dining chair
    Side table
    PERSIAN RARES-
    Flying carpet bed
    Dining table
    Oil lamp
    Vase
    Settee
    Pedestal
    Violet rug
    Jade rug
    VICTORIAN GARDEN-
    Fountain
    Tea table
    Chair
    Garden bench
    ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS RARES-
    Wading pool
    Dining chair
    Settee
    Chair
    Candelabra
    OTHER RARES-
    Jumping jukebox
    Theater screen
    Greasy grill
    Hot tub
    Fancy fountain
    Bowling alley
    PSI-
    Bunny tv
    Eucalyptus tv
    Budgie striped sofa
    Shaggy yorkie couch
    Blush treadmill
    Google scrying pond
    True blue birdbath
    PROMO-
    Enchanted elven pipe organ
    Rainbow fountain of WOW
    More coming once this is up. Let me know what your interested in and what you have to offer. Thanks for looking.

@ Cheynne Thanks, I appreciate it. @ Cutie – no problem glad to help. @ DF I have a question for you. A while ago you sent me the Dance Fever Dragon Statue. I got another AP pet, and got that quest. I was wondering if you wanted the quest? That way I can pay you back for the statue and you can pass it on to someone else if you know someone who could use it. LMK. @ Everyone – thanks to all those who have helped fill my wishlist, have traded, and those who helped with my nieces horse room.

LambTyler

MORHB I know this part of the comment was directed to dogfish but I would love the Dance Fever Dragon Statue!! If you are already giving it to dogfish then it is her choice whether to keep it or not but I just wanted to let you know ;) Also I don’t know if you read my post on the other page but I was wondering if the chair of diamonds would enough for the Egyptian side table? For the Christmas thing are you interested in the holiday house coat or holiday night dress? If not I have posted a new trade list and it has gone up now so please let me know! Thanks! :) LT

dogfish

Hi mom, thanks for the offer, but I hardly have time to do my accounts, Maybe you could send it to Becky

No problem, DF, I understand. @ Lamb. Unfortunately it is not the actual statue, it is the adventure park quest to win the statue. I checked and you did not have an AP pet, so I couldn’t send the quest to you, or I would have. Sorry. If i can find someone to send the quest to, then I will also get the statue when they complete the quest. I can either send it to you, or work something out in trade for it, if you are still interested. ~mom~

LambTyler

That’s ok. I didn’t know you needed an adventure park pet to get mini quests. But I have another account (Bobblon) that has an adventure park pet so maybe can you add that one and see if the quest can be sent? LT

LambTyler

Also from my other forum I pretty much said yes to the second trade but I was wondering if you checked the values. And as for your comment to dogfish no I do not have the tiger lily or the Aztec chairs :) ~LT~

dogfish

Hi mom, sorry about that, you can always tell what happened to your comment when it’s not even signed. LOL Anyway, If you want to send the quest to me, fine, I will do it. I have AP pets at 91 and 92. I know how much Becky sent to you, so if she wants it, that is oK with me also. DF

Yeah, I noticed that there was no signature, lol. Hope neither of you mind (you or becky), but I was just going to send it to Lamb, once our trade is completed. But if it is something you wanted, let me know. You kind of have seniority over others in my book, so I figured I would offer it to you first. ~mom~

cutieny2008

Hi! @momofredheadboys, thanks so much for the Kinzstyle clothes! :) I’m sorry I haven’t had time to reply. Thanks!

cheynne

momofredheadboys – will send FR from cheynne001, then can send spinner. Nothing needed in return I have a couple extras.

cheynne

dogfish – yes you did send both. Apologize for confusion on my part. Please let me know what else besides the window I can send. So glad you have such a good memory.

dogfish

Good memory ROFL. Cheyenne, I was about to send again, thinking I didn’t complete our trade. I’d be the perfect person to dupe. LOL too much going out, I just lose track sometimes. Feel free to remind me anytime. Please. Glad I sent, what a relief. DF

LambTyler

Hey dogfish! My new forum finally went up!! Hope you can check it out! :) Thanks! LT

i like the queens throne and the shaggy yorkie couch this is what im trading :) 1. psi- artic window 2. fairy princess ball gown 3. golden apple tree 4. electric keyboard 5.ruby red slippers june deluxe item ;) plmk if you are interested in any of these thanks!

Hi Gracie. I already traded the throne. I will send the couch to you. I am interested in your slippers (first choice) or your artic window (second choice). Just send back the one you think the couch is worth to you. ~mom~

LOL Gracie, you sent me the spots and dots tv. I was hoping for one of the items you listed. I already have that tv. Hope you still have one of the items I was interested in. I am going to send the tv back to you tomorrow (Tuesday), hope you don’t mind. ~mom~

hey I will send the slippers please send the spots n dots tv back thanks :)

o my goodness gracious lol sorry mom, sent the slippers with other things lmk if I can get you anything else :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.