New Trading List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trading List

This topic contains 100 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Robo handy table
    Twister in a pot
    Zingoz bubble blower
    Rainy day window
    Webkinz w pond
    Acropolis bed
    MEDIVAL RARES-
    Queens throne
    Coffee table
    Dining chair
    Sofa
    Kings guard armor
    Lion tapestry
    Column
    Bed
    Candelabra
    Walls
    Floor
    NEO GOTHIC RARES-
    Dresser
    Tv
    Bookshelf
    PRINCESS RARES-
    Rug
    Side table
    Throne
    Tapestry
    Bookshelf
    AZTEC RARES-
    Pillar
    Calendar
    Fire pit
    Bed
    Dresser
    Dining chair
    Side table
    PERSIAN RARES-
    Flying carpet bed
    Dining table
    Oil lamp
    Vase
    Settee
    Pedestal
    Violet rug
    Jade rug
    VICTORIAN GARDEN-
    Fountain
    Tea table
    Chair
    Garden bench
    ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS RARES-
    Wading pool
    Dining chair
    Settee
    Chair
    Candelabra
    OTHER RARES-
    Jumping jukebox
    Theater screen
    Greasy grill
    Hot tub
    Fancy fountain
    Bowling alley
    PSI-
    Bunny tv
    Eucalyptus tv
    Budgie striped sofa
    Shaggy yorkie couch
    Blush treadmill
    Google scrying pond
    True blue birdbath
    PROMO-
    Enchanted elven pipe organ
    Rainbow fountain of WOW
    More coming once this is up. Let me know what your interested in and what you have to offer. Thanks for looking.

cheynne

dogfish hope all is well. I have en extra Balcony Window if you require?

dogfish

Hi cheynne, I’m good with the windows, thanks anyway. I will have extra waterfall fountain, new points promo, if you need one, JLMK DF

LambTyler

Hiya dogfish! Haven’t talked to you in a while! How have you been? I know this post was for cheynne, but I would love the new waterfall promo! It looks so pretty! I just posted on Becky’s forum and I can’t wait to see the results! Hope I can hear back from you :) LT

dogfish

Hi lamb, did you ask Becky for that item? LMK I can’t wait weeks to find out on the forum, LOL I have extra, if you don’t get one, DF

LambTyler

I would love one dogfish! Becky doesn’t have any of them so that would be great. I still can’t believe I met you in the clubhouse and didn’t know it was you. Maybe I will add you on my second account as well so I can chat from there too. I was really happy I had you on my main though cause otherwise a while ago those red wings would have ended up on my second account, and you know I like my e-store on my main. LOL. Ttyl, LT

cheynne

AIW – please let me know if you need anything, I keep getting this little packages & need to know what I can send it return.

cheynne

Twinks – do you read this forum? Is there anything you need?

cheynne

Lamb – thanks to a wonderful friend I have the Zodiac disc, thanks so much for the offer. In answer to your question on mystery bag clothing I have the Watermelon skirt & hat, Summer Rose shoes, jacket, leggings & headband, Summer Fun Flip Flops & hair clip. Send a FR to bobilouie. If you see something you would like to trade, just make me a list. Have a good one.

dogfish

Hi cheynne, our bf is pretty quick, she sent me one also. How are you doing? PLMK if you need anything. DF

LambTyler

Your welcome but I guess you don’t need it anymore :P I am interested in your summer rose headband and the summer fun flip flops. I don’t want to make a whole huge long list on mom’s forum so maybe you could check out my own forum. If you don’t see anything you like there I will make a list cause I have a few items that aren’t on the list. And dogfish – thanks for the wonderful gift :D LT

cheynne

Looking for Cancer Peek A Newz Sign as usual. I just can’t get it to work on my pc for more than two finds of the crab. Will trade for Mystery Bag Clothing (few items left). I have extra on Neo Items (TV) Dresser, Bookshelf & some Aztec, some AP stuff also. thanks

LambTyler

Hi cheynne! I have the sign! You can have it for free! But I want to know what mystery bag clothing do you have? LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.