New Trading List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives New Trading List

This topic contains 100 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Robo handy table
    Twister in a pot
    Zingoz bubble blower
    Rainy day window
    Webkinz w pond
    Acropolis bed
    MEDIVAL RARES-
    Queens throne
    Coffee table
    Dining chair
    Sofa
    Kings guard armor
    Lion tapestry
    Column
    Bed
    Candelabra
    Walls
    Floor
    NEO GOTHIC RARES-
    Dresser
    Tv
    Bookshelf
    PRINCESS RARES-
    Rug
    Side table
    Throne
    Tapestry
    Bookshelf
    AZTEC RARES-
    Pillar
    Calendar
    Fire pit
    Bed
    Dresser
    Dining chair
    Side table
    PERSIAN RARES-
    Flying carpet bed
    Dining table
    Oil lamp
    Vase
    Settee
    Pedestal
    Violet rug
    Jade rug
    VICTORIAN GARDEN-
    Fountain
    Tea table
    Chair
    Garden bench
    ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS RARES-
    Wading pool
    Dining chair
    Settee
    Chair
    Candelabra
    OTHER RARES-
    Jumping jukebox
    Theater screen
    Greasy grill
    Hot tub
    Fancy fountain
    Bowling alley
    PSI-
    Bunny tv
    Eucalyptus tv
    Budgie striped sofa
    Shaggy yorkie couch
    Blush treadmill
    Google scrying pond
    True blue birdbath
    PROMO-
    Enchanted elven pipe organ
    Rainbow fountain of WOW
    More coming once this is up. Let me know what your interested in and what you have to offer. Thanks for looking.

crissy135

Hi DF- I don’t want to junk up or be rude on someones forum but I never see you anywhere else- you still need to invite me to your house one day! Thank you for the wallpaper- I am guessing it is from you- I am putting the room together this weekend! Thank you again for the sparkly shoes- I really hope they make some silver ones one day! I am going to make your pets some food again today and send it to you. Since you and Becky are friends and I heard she has 300 pets (amazing) I would like to send food to her accounts also. Let me know what recipes you think i should make and if your pets want new recipes too let me know! You guys are so nice and I know how much food crissy and lissy eat (and I only have two) I am happy to do what I can…..you rock DF! crissy

dogfish

Hi mom, yesterday I accidentally found a post from you to me. I can’t find it again. Not sure how old it was. I didn’t write any of the items down, so PLMK if you still need the Game/TC TV, shed, and fountain. I just found two extra fountains I didn’t know I had LOL Can’t recall the other items, so JLMK. Sorry, I miss post all the time these days. TTYL DF

That’s no problem crissy. You guys are more than welcome to chat here. ~mom~

dogfish

Hi crissy, i tried to invite you the other day. All my accounts are acting badly. I freeze after I visit several rooms, and need to log off and on. I have tons of food, now, thanks a bunch. A TY note works for me, just so I know you got what I send. Glad you liked the walls, I know not everyone will gift estore. If Becky’s docks are as bad as mine, she has hundreds of food items(maybe like me) and that’s why she enjoys TY notes also. Visit any time you like, use the map and jump around for as long as you like. I like for friends to have as much fun as possible at my house. TTYL DF

cheynne

dogfish – thank you so much for the wonderful surprise. Am sending what I hope you can use as I know you like to gift to others. Thank you again for your kindness.

Cheynne- No worries about the packages. Hope you can still use those items I send, going off a request from quite the while ago lol. The only thing I could say would be a Summer Rose Jacket if you happened to have an extra, or any nifty psi. Otherwise, its totally fine, please just enjoy! Have a wonderful day and let me know if you’re in need of anything! Thanks(:

inki14

Hi Mom! If you still have the trading card condo fridge, I would love to trade for it. My little sister is doing the theme : ) Also the mother’s day tiger lily and movie star white dress look pretty cool. If you have any of these items left plz lmk. Thank you so much again! -Missy

cheynne

dogfish -Thanks for offer, but have lots of waterfalls. I have an extra Diamond Gemster, Diamond Piano, Garnet Rover PSI, the Nomad Tent, some other PSI I have lost track of that people used to request. My current wish is the Signature Snow Leopard PSI, Choco Cheeky Pup & the Signature Marble Cat, may just have to break down & buy unless you know of someone out there that has them for trade. Hope all is well with you & both our friends.

dogfish

Hi cheynne, I just bought an account and I’ll check for those, not sure which goes with which pet. I have extra items in general, since there is someone here gifting everything to every one. That waterfall thing is so tiny, not sure what to do with them all. If I have any of those PSIs. I’ll just send, I can’t think of anything I need right now, but thanks for offering. All my friends are doing very well, thank you, TTYL DF

dogfish

Hi Cheynne, I sent the two I had, the snow leopard will be released next month. I did discover I need a chair for the garnet desk. I broke up the set for a friend. Would you mind trading the one piece? If you would like to keep the set together, I understand. I will save the leopard PSI for you next month. LMK if you need anything else, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.