New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,068 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 4 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ay, guys! Sorry about the random post, but I have a question! I was just gonna make an extra account cause of an incident where I got banned for a month on Kinzchat Plus.. ._. and who knows how long they’ll ban me if it happens again.. =/ But yeah, I was just gonna ask – what are you guys’ Helping Paws codes? I figured I might as well use one of them, since I’m making an account. Also, if you have an username suggestions, feel free.. XD I’m planning on keeping “emi” in the name, so that it’s easier to remember who I am. literally considering “emiyourfavfriend” XD mostly cause “emi” is first in the name and it would put in next to my original user in the Friends List

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! No worries, you’re fine! :) Ah, yeah…that stinks that you’ve got to make another account since you got banned >.< Though, I suppose it is a good idea to have a "backup account", so to speak, just in case it ever happens again; in fact, if I didn't already have my sister's old account, I'd probably consider making one, too :P Anyway, oh, sure, that's a good idea! ^-^ My Helping Paws code is: 7ZXRHR I think that's all you need, right…? The six-digit code? I've actually never done the Helping Paws thing before, since I didn't know anyone who would use the code, so it'd be cool if you decided to, hehe! ;) (I actually had to look up Helping Paws to refresh my memory on how to use it XD ) Oh, and usernames suggestions, huh? Hmm…I'm not sure! I'm honestly pretty bad at coming up with stuff like that, eheh =P But I'll let you know if I get any ideas! I do think it's a good idea to keep "emi" in it, though, just to make it easier! Pfffft "emiyourfavfriend" … I actually really like that one XDD …

ilovemoonie

… (Plus like you said it’d be next to your original user on the Friends List) I think you should use that one, hehe! DOOO ITTTTT XD
          (Also unrelated but I hate when my comments are like, just over 200 words and I can’t find anything to cut out ;P )

Yeah it kinda does, but like you said it’ll probably be good to have. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m assuming it’ll happen again eventually, so I think it’ll be nice to have this extra account in the long run. Thanks for sharing your code with me! I used it, and it gave me an extra 2,000 KC which was nice! =) (haha yeah, no prob! I did too lol. I wasn’t sure where it was or if I needed to do it during the adoption.. I was a little confused.. XD) That’s alright, heh, I took you and Spring’s advice and just went with that username! ;P (dude I know rightt. I get that a lot too XD)

ilovemoonie

That’s true! I’m sure it will come in handy again sometime down the line. Always nice to have a backup plan in case you get banned, I’d say! After all, it’s only a matter of time before another one of us gets banned for sarcasm… =P Oh, and no problem! Thanks for using my code! =) Ooh, that’s neat that it gave you an extra 2,000 Kinzcash! I’m sure that’ll be useful! ^-^ (Haha, yeah, I was confused too ;P I was like, what is this code, where is this code…? What does this thing even do? XD Thank goodness for the old Newz articles, haha) Oh, and cool! I’m glad you decided to go with that username! I think it’s a really good one, hehe! ;) Thanks for adding me on Webkinz, by the way! ^-^ Just curious, were you able to get a pet code yet? I saw in your response at the bottom of the page that you were considering getting one for a Jellybean Puppy; I think that’s a good idea! =) That way you can still use Candy, hehe! ;) (Ah I know, right? It’s annoying. It almost happened again with this comment, too XD

Ah, hey emi! Nah, it’s fine. Ah, really? You got banned??? I’m so sorry to hear that! :( I was wondering why you disappeared in the park chat this past Saturday. But yeah, you should make an extra account. Oh, my Helping Paws code? Let’s see…. Mine is 6NJP1R. Oh, by the way, can you please friend request me on Webkinz? I don’t have you on my Friends List. My username is SpringBackUp just to let you know. ;) (I haven’t actually logged in to Webkinz yet today, oof. I can’t get on till later today this afternoon :p) I think “emiyourfavfriend” sounds funny! X’D You should use it!!! But yeah, thanks for letting us know what happened! ^-^

Yeah, unfortunately. =/ Yeaaah.. sorry about that! I wish I could’ve stayed longer. Thanks for sharing your code with me! I ended up using moonie’s, just cause I couldn’t decide which to do.. I kinda picked it at random. =P Oo thanks for giving me your username! Yeah, totally. I’ve been wondering where your username was on my friends list. XD I didn’t know I didn’t add ya yet. Okay, and according to what you and moonie think, I just used that username lol. I’ll add you on both accounts shortly!

Did your replies to me and moonie not go through? That’s okay, I have like 14 helpers already.

‘Ayo, Emmo! It’s okay! Awesome! I have too many accounts Oh no! Well, I got a parental ban. =P Mine is My Helping Paws Code is 76RNYR. =) Ooh!! emiyourfavfriend is an AWESOME username! XD Orrr… emiyourdrawingpal… XD No wait, emithecrushgirl, BUT DO EMIYOURFAVFRIEND So… emiemiemiemiemi2, emiemiemiemiemiBackUp, emiEmmysHand, emimaingotbanned, imeimeimeimeime, emithekovuobsesser, emithedragoness, emiJedi, emiladybug, emilovestohemiyourjemi, emilovato, and so many more!! XD

XD You do indeed have many Webkinz Newz accounts, I know that! Aw, yeah XP Thanks for the code! I can’t actually use it, since I already used one though. Sorry! Haha XD Those are some pretty great names, man! X’D Too bad I didn’t see this stuff before I made my account. emilovestohemiyourjemi… I don’t even want know what that’s supposed to mean XD I went with “emiyourfavfriend” anyway though, heheh.

Hey emi, I’ve read your reply and will try to respond to it sometime soon, probably tomorrow!

Yeah, I have 14 Family Helpers for Webkinz accounts. XD You’re welcome, and it’s okay! Moonie needs something to add to her account. LOL, right? emilovestohemiyourjemi means “Emily loves to hem(sew) your jems on your outfit” since you like to sew. XD

pompom323

lol… just accepted your request I don’t know if you would still need my code, but it is P03Y35…

Thanks, pompom! XD Nah, I didn’t need the code anymore, but thanks anyway!

This is so random, and sorry for posting this above you guys, Emi, Taffy, and pompoms! =0 But SPRING– YOUR KEYBOARD LOOKS AWESOME!! 8D It gives me an idea to give one of my pets something like that for their personality. And ahhh, please post more about it! Now I see what processes TMBT4K stuff And that police drawing is awesome, AMM03! So guys, I might post a few “updated” and new bios for Kailie, Corrine, Lyric, Ocean BREEZE, Commander Hurricane, Kasey, Snowball, Sarah Anthony, and Adam Young… what do you guys think? (And in 4 more days… VICTORIOUS WILL GET RELEASED AND IN 3 DAYS BRONYCON WILL START!!! AHH- I’M SO EXCITED!!! XD) Oh and @TaffyKitty12, @Itswebkinztime, @Springshimmer, and @_emiemiemiemiemi_, my sister Radishbird says ‘thanks’ and congratulations to you guys.

Oh okay, cool! Yeah, that’d be fun if you posted some bios eventually. =) Oh.. um.. what is she thanking and congratulating us for? ‘^^

Okay, I will! For graduating from high school. =)

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! I’ve been a bit slow at replying to comments this week :/ )
        Ooh, sure, I’d love to see some new or updated bios for those characters! =D I love Commander Hurricane (I think he’s one of my favorite characters of yours! XD ), Snowball, Kailie, and Lyric, especially, so I’d definitely enjoy seeing bios for them! ^-^ And it’d be fun to learn more about Ocean BREEZE, Kasey, Sarah Anthony, and Adam Young, too, as I don’t know too much about those guys. :) But yeah, feel free to post those sometime! I’ll be sure to read and reply to them, when you do! =) (Ohh, so that’s what was in 10 days! Victorious is a new Skillet album, right? :) Also, that’s neat that BronyCon is in a few days, too!)
        (Oh! And I’ve read your post on page 131, and will be sure to reply soon! Tell Marshmelllew that I said Happy Birthday! ;) )

Heya, MLP! (Sorry I replied to this late! I’ve barely managed to come on here much this week :s) Oh, well, thanks! It is pretty awesome! I pretty much got it because I needed a new keyboard for school and stuff. And, I gotta say it’s a lot better than the old one I used. ^-^ Oh, well that’s cool! XD I will take more photos of that keyboard eventually, hopefully by this weekend. ;) Oh yes, I did see that police drawing, it’s pretty nice! ^-^ Ah, cool! Sure, I’d like to see new and updated bios for them! ^u^ (And, oh yes, happy birthday to Marshmellew! I’ll try to reply to that on page 131 soon, hopefully by tomorrow or over the weekend!) Oh, thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Oh, hi, guys! Well uh, it looks like my SC pics moderated, so I’ll go ahead and post the links for you all… hope no one minds! XP (And If you see this @Springshimmer, I’m sorry for not sending in the one of Cosmo in this batch! ;-; I’ve been working on him, but didn’t get a chance to finish him before sending in the other sketches last week ._. I’ll definitely try to post it soon, though!)
      Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten much of a chance to work on a lot of drawings lately, so I only posted four. You may notice that the ones I sent in are also not of any characters I currently use on here. Rather, they’re of Kovu and Ava, the two Webkinz I use with my friend (they’re all I drew when I was on vacay ‘^^ ). I dunno if I ever told you guys about them…? Well, besides emi XD I dunno why but now I wanna draw a picture of Kovu and Candy together pfft
      Anyhoo, here they are!:
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57431
      (Sketch of Kovu with glasses…

TaffyKitty12

… [my friend and I came up with a crazy plot line in our roleplay where Kovu had to temporarily wear glasses, so uh, that's why he's wearing them... heheh =P Definitely gotten better at drawing lions, though!])
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57433
        (Quick little sketch of Ava, my signature king charles spaniel who is also one of Kovu’s friends! [As you may have noticed, she does have hair... the version of WW that I use with my friend is even more human-like than the one on here, so... that's why there's hair. Heheh. Hey, she looks cool with it, though XD ])
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57435
        (A digital, colored sketch of Ava! [She normally wears a blue dog collar around her neck. Little quirk I made for her XD ])
        https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57437
        (YESSS more Kovu! >:D And this isn’t just any Kovu… it’s a cool, amazing Jedi Kovu. Except I forgot to make his muzzle white, ayy XP [Lemme just start by saying I really don’t know what inspired this, heh :P …

TaffyKitty12

… But I really, really like whatever happened here XD ])
          – Welp, I know it’s not much, but I hope you guys still enjoyed these! >^^< I realize you all don't really know much 'bout these guys, ahah… so uh, I hope that wasn't awkward or anything :P But, that may change soon because I'm considering using them on here at some point! I may even post some little bios for 'em sometime soon, too! =] (Okay… in all honesty, I just really wanna roleplay with them with you guys pfft XD especially Kovu Probably should’ve just came out and said that at the beginning :P )
          Anyway, thanks for looking, and have a great Monday! ^-^ [Sorry, too, that I didn’t reply to anything during the weekend! D: Ugh, I’ve just been so busy… I dunno how I’ll ever catch up with everything :,( *sigh* But, I’ll at least reply to things that I promised I would, as well as the things I’ve already started replying to but have not yet finished. As for everything else, I’ll *try* my best to reply to what I can!…

TaffyKitty12

… (Though I may have to keep my responses a lot shorter in order to save time) Unfortunately, I don’t know when that will be, though, since I already have a feeling that I won’t be on very much this week, save for the few spare moments I have in the evening :s I’m sorry for being so horrible at keeping up with you all– I feel really bad about it! XP )

Hey, Taffy! Yay! When are you going to submit Kailie and Corrine? Emi will go nuts if you draw Kovu and Candy OR EMI AND KOVU IN THAT MATTER. XD Kovu looks hilarious! XD You should draw Lionheart! I love the Rockerz Lion, and if I ever got one, I’d name him John Cooper from Skillet!! (VICTORIOUS IS GONNA GET RELEASED IN 4 DAYS, WAHOOO!! Never gonna keep me down! Never keep me! Still the one that’s standin’ now, never falling! Destiny is callin’ me, go down in history Every day I’ll fight to be… Legendary!!! Oh! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh! Oh! oh, oh, oh, oh, oh… Legendary!)
              ~~~ Ava looks AWESOME!! 8D I love the digital one as well. LOL, a Jedi Kovu? Sweet! I love Star Wars! Oooh, a roleplay? Hey, do you want to add a reply to Fallkinz and add Kovu in it along with Pikachu and Tall Shadow? 8D It’s okay, we’ve all been busy! I make replies shorter all the time, whoops. Have a swagalicious, fantabulous and VICTORIOUS…

(Oof, If you need updated information, PLMK! I’m bored, and I feel like typing.)

Hi, Taffy! Oh yaayyy, so excited to see your drawings! =D pfft XD was that because they’re both kinda mean? I forget lol. I still kinda want to draw Ava and Kovu together too! But Ava and Kovu are so cute oh my gosh X3 I love them! Your drawings are so good! I don’t really remember what your lion drawings looked like before, but I agree that these look great! So first, Kovu is so awkward and cute looking in those glasses. XD I thought he looked kinda different, and when I read the description I knew why.. he doesn’t wear glasses! =P Your sketch of Ava too, aw =) I actually like that she has hair! I think it’s kinda cool and it honestly makes me wanna draw her more, just as an experiment, ya know? I don’t really draw anthros with hair, but that would be fun to try! WAAA THE NEXT ONE OF HER! She look so pretty! And the perspective on her face and eyes, I don’t know what it is.. it just looks really good to me? Your hard work really paid off! What a pretty, shy girl! =3 <3 Okay and so I

… That’s so funny that you don’t even know where the idea came from either XD I bet he would make a pretty great Jedi though. ;P Ah and it’s alright! I know, I hate when I do something like that. o_o I’ve cone that multiple times (coloring something the wrong color ugh). These are the times when I appreciate digital art, heh.. the good ol’ undo button always got your back. XD Ah, it’s fine! I mean, I guess I can’t speak for everyone else, but it wasn’t awkward at all for me.. XD And I loved your artwork! I had to favorite that one digital drawing of Ava. That was just, so good, dude. I definitely saw improvement in every piece since your last drawings! Oooh yes man, we need to roleplay with them! I can’t wait for those bioss ooooooo! =D (Aw, it’s okay. I know you’re busy and you need to get that homework done. I don’t want to be too much of a distraction =P I’m totally fine with short replies! Makes complete sense. I hope we’ll be able to see more of you soon though!) Thanks for sharing your art with us, Taffy! I

(oops, both of those replies cut off!) “Okay and so I really like this Jedi Kovu combo but uh.. what? Where did the idea actually come from, man? XD” …. and the end of the second reply: “I really liked it! ^-^”

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! Yay, thanks so much for posting the links to your drawings– I’ve been super excited to see them!! =D
        Ah, and that’s all right! Four is still better than nothing, right? (At least you’ve been drawing more than I have…This year so far I’ve drawn a grand total of *drumroll* …zero pictures! =P ) I always enjoy seeing your drawings either way, whether it’s only one that you send in, or ten! ;) Ah, and yes, that’s cool that you’ve been drawing Kovu and Ava a lot! ^-^ Hmm, I’m pretty sure you told me a bit about them at the park, before…? I don’t remember exactly what you told me, but I remember thinking that they seemed like pretty awesome characters, hehe! ;D Pffft, that’d be funny if you drew Candy and Kovu together! XD I think you said they wouldn’t really get along, right? Just curious, why wouldn’t they like each other?
        Anyway, but back on topic, I absolutely love your drawings, Taffy!! Ahh, they’re all so good! :D First off, I love that one of Kovu with glasses! He looks so cool and cute, hehe ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… I dunno why, but I actually think he looks pretty good with glasses, maybe he should wear them more often, ya know, for style XD That’s funny that he had to temporarily wear glasses in a roleplay with your friend! I was wondering if there was any reason behind him wearing glasses, or if you’d just randomly decided to do it, heheh :P Ah, and I agree– you are getting really good at drawing lions!! ^u^ His face and mane look so perfect in this one…I could never draw a lion that well! :o
          Moving on, your drawings of Ava are really great, too! (That’s such a pretty name, by the way…I think it’s perfect for the Signature King Charles Spaniel! ^-^ ) That hand drawn one is really nice! =) Oh, and I actually didn’t even realize that she had hair, until you mentioned it! Silly me, not paying attention XD That’s pretty cool that she has hair, though! I think it makes her more “unique”, you know? I like it! =] Ahhh but I gotta say, that digital drawing is my favorite, though– I love it!! Ava looks so pretty and cute!! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… I especially love her sweet expression…I don’t know hardly anything about Ava’s personality, but she looks really sweet and caring in this picture! <3 The blue collar is a nice touch, too; I think it looks nice against the orange and white of her fur! Have you ever considered getting/making one for her plush, too? :) Overall, this is a really pretty and well-done drawing, Taffy– I might even have to add it to my "favorites" category! =)
            Oh my gosh, and Jedi Kovu is awesome!! =D He looks so cool wieldin’ that lightsaber, haha! XD Pfft, I dunno how you came up with the idea either but I’m glad you did! ;D Maybe you just drew it on a sudden inspiration? Or perhaps the idea came to you in a dream, or a vision Do you really have no idea how you thought of it, though? That’s pretty funny haha XD Anyway, Kovu looks so cute here! Ah, I love his expression… It looks like he’s pretty happy to be holding that lightsaber XD Does Kovu like Star Wars? ;) The outfit looks perfect, too! The Force is strong with him XD …

ilovemoonie

(Oops, sorry! I meant to finish my response to this yesterday but didn’t have time XP )
              … In all, thanks for sharing these drawings with us, Taffy!! Each one is super cute and very well-done; your drawings just keep getting better and better! =D I really love all of them, and I’ll be sure to rate them a well-deserved “10″! ^-^
              Ah, and no worries…I don’t think it was awkward at all! I mean, you don’t just have to share drawings of characters that you use on here, right? We don’t have to know a lot about a character to appreciate your awesome drawings of them, hehe! ;D I don’t know about everyone else, but personally, I didn’t mind one bit, and I actually really enjoyed seeing drawings of some different characters! =) OOOH, and yesss, I would love it if you used Kovu and Ava in a roleplay sometime! That’d be so fun! 8D Bios would be amazing, too! I’m really curious to learn more about these two XD (Pffft, it’s fine XD I really want you to roleplay with them, too! Hehe, I can tell you’re really into Kovu at the moment… XD …

ilovemoonie

… I bet he’s an awesome character!! You’ve really piqued my curiosity about him– I wanna know more! ;) )
              Ah, and it’s all right, Taffy…I understand! I know you’ve still got a lot of schoolwork that you need to get done, so it’s fine if you can’t be too active until you finish it. Take your time with replying to everything, and it’s all right if you can’t get to it all! I’m fine, too, with you making your replies shorter; in fact, I actually think that’s a good idea, as that way you might be able to reply to more things without it taking you as long. But again, please don’t feel so bad!! We understand. I am looking forward to when you’ll be able to be more active again, though– I’ve really missed you, pal! <3
              Thanks again for sharing your art with us, Taffy, and I hope you have a nice day! =)

Well hi there, Taffy! :) (Sorry I didn’t end up replying to your last update by the way, since you pretty much posted it around the time I was gone from the forums anyway…) Also, I apologize for how late I respond to this, so you probably won’t end up seeing this…. (I’m currently typing this on a Saturday night, eheh ^^;) Oh yay! ^-^ (Ah, really? That’s alright! Take your time! I’m pretty looking forward to seeing it soon if you do manage to post it! ^-^) Aww, sorry to hear… Oh, regarding to your last update, I thought your cat collection is pretty impressive I must say! ^-^ Also, regarding to how much work you have gotten lately…. I feel so bad for you! :’( I wish you good luck on finishing all of your schoolwork, I certainly understand why you won’t be here till after you finish it. Just don’t worry about us, in the meantime! <3 Heh, really? That's alright, I'm not sure if any of my Webkinz are really characters. X'D Ha, yeah you totally should! Anyway…. Ahh, your sketch drawing of Kovu is pretty nice I must say! ^-^ I love the glasses….

…Ah, really? Haha, that’s pretty funny! Ah, that’s good! Ooh, I like Ava! Ahh, you did such a great job on her, I must say! ^-^ Ahh, I like that she has hair! It’s such good looking… Eeeee, your digital drawing of Ava is absolutely adorable! You did a great job! I can’t do digital art well to be honest. :s And lastly, I like what Kovu’s holding in that drawing! XD Niice! Overall, I enjoyed the drawings you put out! Noo, it’s fine! You’re very welcome! I hope you have a great week as well, my friend! Till then, see yah! ^u^

(Ahh, forgot one thing to point out) But yeah, I do understand why you won’t be on much till you finish your school… And, I understand if you just make your replies shorter, I make my replies shorter at times (it kinda depends whether I want to make it long or not ^^’). Just focus on your schoolwork for now. I hope to talk to yah soon again, my pal! ^u^ <3

Sorry for posting more, guys!! I’ll *try* to reply to everyone on the other page. So… it’s FAKE SUGGESTION FRIDAY AND ‘FESSION FRIDAY! (Confession Friday) I suggest that they make a Webkinz Manticore or a Black Griffon!! (Get it? Black Griffon, BLACK GRYPH0N?) And confession: when I was younger I chewed on my Barbie dolls’ hands and cut their hair… I don’t do that anymore AND I have this severe thing of babyphobia…. other than that, I’m not scared of anything. I honestly don’t like babies… ;P My cousin’s new baby was scaring me last Saturday at our yearly family reunion…

pompom323

hey, guys! I won’t be able to come on the forums on 27th because I am going to see my grandma on her birthday. I will probably be back on the 28th or 29th. until then, bye! -pompoms

Hey, pompoms! Okay, that’s alright. They don’t moderate stuff on Saturdays or Sundays anymore, so we don’t mind. Have a fun time! (Careful, you don’t want to get banned by talking about birthdays)

ilovemoonie

Hey, pompoms! :) Aw, okay, well thanks for letting us know! I’ll miss seeing ya, but I hope you have a nice time with your grandmother! ^-^ I believe the 27th is a Saturday, and they don’t moderate forum comments on the weekends, anyway, so it’s probably the best time to be away. In that case, I look forward to seeing you on here again next week! =) (Oh, and I’ve read your bio on the previous page and will be sure to reply soon!)

No problem, pompom! I hope you have a nice time with your grandma on her birthday. ^-^

*waves arms* Hey, look down here! Heheh, well I didn’t want to make a new post, but I just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be at the park tonight, but I should be there tomorrow (Saturday)! Hopefully see ya tomorrow!

ilovemoonie

Oh, hey, emi! I almost didn’t see your post there, hehe! XD I wouldn’t have minded if you’d made a new post, but this works, too! ;) Anyway, thanks for letting us know! I’ll miss seeing you at the park tonight, but I understand. It’s neat that you should be able to make it tomorrow, though! I’m almost positive that I’ll be there, as well, so I hope to see you then! =) In the meantime, have a nice rest of your Friday, and thanks again for taking the time to tell us! ^-^

Hahah, glad I used that bold font, eh? XD I just feel bad cause there are a lot of things being posted lately. Anyway, ugh.. I’m sure Spring or CuteHeart told you how I randomly left? I got banned.. for a month!! =’( I’m seriously considering buying a Webkinz code off of eBay so I can make a new account and still chat with you guys.. But yeah, basically, I jokingly said “you’re gonna die” to EmilyCuteHeart, as in “you’re gonna die of starvation,” cause she told us she hadn’t eaten all day -.- I’m pretty sure that’s why I got banned. But gosh, it stinks.. And since Taffy might be more active this coming month, I think I’m gonna buy a code. Cause I can’t miss out on those park chats! =T If I get a code before this weekend, I just want you to know I’m working Friday but should be free Saturday. If I can get a pet before then.

(Also, I replied to you on page 128 about Anna)

ilovemoonie

Heheh, yep! That was a good idea on your part! XD That’s fine, I get it! There have been a lot of things posted lately, you’re right…
              Ah, and yes, they did tell me that! I was wondering why you’d randomly disappeared like that… Oh my gosh, you got banned for a month, though?? D= Dang, that’s awful, emi!! >.< I didn't even know they banned people for that long! :o The longest I've gotten banned for (at least, that I can remember) was like half an hour maybe, but a month?? That really stinks…I’m so sorry that happened to you!! =’(
              Ohh, okay…well, I can see why they wouldn’t like you saying that, but I mean, you were just joking! Anyway, banning you for a month seems like way too extreme of a punishment =/ I wish there was a way they could know that you were only joking around, because you totally don’t deserve to be banned for that! XP
              Oh, okay…yeah, I guess making a new account is really the only way you could still come to the chats for the next month. …

ilovemoonie

… It stinks that you have to go to all that trouble, but I know you don’t want to miss out on the chats for that long, especially since they might be more active with CuteHeart back and Taffy hopefully being done with school soon… Plus I’d really miss seeing you at them!! =( There’s a lot of cheap ‘Kinz on Amazon and eBay, though, so I’m sure you could get one (or just a code) without having to pay much! Or, you could always just make a free account, too, couldn’t you…? Well, either way, I hope you’ll be able to make another account so that you can still attend the chats! Gosh, I’m sure that must be so frustrating and inconvenient, though… I wish they hadn’t banned you! >.<
              Oh, and thanks for letting me know! I hope to maybe see you on Saturday, then! I'm not sure if I'll be able to come then, or not, unfortunately, as I think my friend is coming over that day, but I'll try to attend for a short while, if I can. I really want to talk to you at the park again…

ilovemoonie

…since we barely got to on Saturday!
              Anyway, thanks for letting me know what happened, and I’m sorry again that you got banned, emi!! =(

Why thank you! XD *bows* Yeah.. I’m sorry I had to leave. I wish I could’ve stayed!! Ah yeah, I know! I think the last time I got banned was for a few hours? I don’t remember. It’s possible that it was a day or so. But still.. yeesh. =( It seems like a big jump, ya know? Pssh I know right ‘^^ Foxie said the same thing and was like “the chat has no sense of humor or sarcasm!” =P Yeah, I think making an account is the best way to get around it for now. For sure! If they’re both gonna be active there, I wanna be there! I’m looking on eBay now for codes now, and there’s actually a jellybean puppy code for like $5, so I think I might get that! I could just name her Candy, and you guys wouldn’t even have to look for a different pet, which would be nice! Ah yes, I think I will make a free account and then add a pet to it. Cause you can’t use Kinzchat Plus with a free account. It’s alright.. I wish they didn’t too, but whatcha gonna do? …

… Aw okay! That’s cool that you’re having a friend over Satruday. =) I hope I can see ya at the park, but it’s alright if you’re busy having fun, haha XD Thanks, moonie! I’ll have this little problem fixed soon, I hope.

It’s okay, I don’t come anyway…

Aww why can’t you come? Did you get banned or something?

Okay, so my parents disabled KC+… Back in March when we took our vacation, when we got back, my parents disabled that. XP It’s pretty sad, and I hope to come back someday, along with going back to the Trading Room with a lot of my other friends…. =P So… when are you going to start EMLP? I’ve been dying to start it forever. I’d feel too bad doing the fashion one without Vanilla, and you know how he is when he gets sad and I hate seeing him like that. Maybe we could do a book or a movie club? Our pets could review old Barbie movies or review Nancy Drew books or W Tales stuff. Or maybe we could do a roleplay about Priya and Candy…? Or a sports roleplay with Tanner, Chase, Tim, and Commander Hurricane… or a volleyball roleplay with Kate and one of my sporty pets like Ocean BREEZE(Zircon Puppy) or Daisy. Or maybe Kasey(Signature Ocelot) and/or Kerri(Yellow Lab) could help Violet bake cookies and when they eat the cookies they all turn evil and Chase, Kate, Daisy, and Tim have to save them. Idk, lol.

Comments are closed.