New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,123 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 35 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Welp, it’s official: I gotta be just about the worst pal ever, eh? XP Gosh, I’m sorry I haven’t been on here over the past week! D: I know I said I would, but I’ve just been so horribly busy lately with school and things… :,( I haven’t even read anything on here since I posted my SC pics last week :s *sigh* I know I have a lot to catch up on, and I’m sorry to have let everyone down again ;-; Could someone please direct me to the new things that have been posted since my hiatus? Unfortunately, I probably won’t get a chance to reply to them until next week (good news is, I’m also on track to finish school next week :,) ), but I’ll certainly try to work on those whenever I have free time! Also, moonie, emi, and MLP, I promise I’ll still finish my replies to your update and Anna and Fluttershy’s bios, respectively! Do you happen to know what page they’re on though? I forgot ahah ‘^^
      Anyway I hope to be on here more once I finish! May even post an update when I do, too….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… In the meantime I probably won’t be on much (gotta focus on getting these last things done, which doesn’t leave me with much free time XP ) but maybe I’ll see you guys at tomorrow’s park chat…? Can’t guarantee that I’ll make it, but I’d love to come for a bit if I have the time! Won’t be around on Saturday though :/
        Sorry again, and I’ll try to reply to things once I’m a little less busy! I’ve missed you guys! <3 Just 40 some more assignments to go, eheh… '^^ Can't wait 'till I can finally relax again ;P

I repleid to this but it didn’t go through. It’s got typical Spitfire stuff in it. XD

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to reply to this before the weekend, (I have to go to bed in a few minutes because I’ve got to get up at 5:00 tomorrow (Friday) morning to go to an event (not looking forward to that, ahah XP )), but I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your post and will reply soon! Please, don’t be so hard on yourself…you’re not a bad friend at all!! Oh! And that’d be neat if you were able to come to the park chat tomorrow evening! :) I *should* be home from that event in time to attend the chat, I think, though there’s a chance I might be a bit late… I hope to maybe see you there! ^-^ If it turns out that you can’t make it, though, I’ll understand too. Anyway, I’ll try to respond to the rest of this over the weekend!

Hi, Taffy! Oof, no, not at all!! You aren’t a bad friend.. you’re doing you’re best! I just hope you’ll be done with that school after next week. I know you really need a break..! How have you been? I hope school’s not killing you. ‘^^ Aw okay! You can make the reply short though, so it’s easier.. I don’t mind! Okay, yeah! I can’t wait to see that update then.. the celebratory I-finally-finished-school post! XD It’s fine if you’re busy until then. I hope I can see you at the park tonight too. I finally got a Webkinz code, but I’m waiting for the eBay seller to message it to me. If I get it before tonight, then I should be there, likely with a Kinz named Emily! ;P Aw, I miss you too <3 Good luck with those assignments!

pompom323

HI guys! I had a lot of fun at the park chat on Saturday! I hope you guys liked my story about the website… XD -pompoms

Hi, pompom! Ah I’m glad you were able to come! Sorry I wasn’t there last Saturday.. I still don’t have a code for my new account, so I haven’t been able to use KC+ yet. ‘^^ I’ll try to get one soon so that I can be there this Saturday! (Oh and heads up, I won’t be there Friday, cause I’m working again.)

You have a job? XD Sweet! I wanna get meh Nintendo Switch if I ever get a job! (Please reply to me here from page 128!! And my sister was thanking and congratulating you guys about graduating.)

Yeah, I do! I just got one a week or so ago. I’ve been working like 20 hours a week or less.. not too much, but it feels like a lot. =P I wish I could get a Switch too! I really want to play those new Pokémon games and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. What games do you wanna play on it? (Oo okay, gotcha! That was nice of her)

Sweet! That’s great!! =D Do you like your job? Yesss!! My brothers have the Switch(One have one and the other one has one) They have a The Legend Of Zelda One(2x I can play Zelda’s lullaby on a lot of instruments), Super Smash Bros Ultimate(2x I love that game so much! My brother was in a tournament for it for the Wii U, and he got in 3rd place! =D), and my brother who has most of the Switch games has a lot. I’d want Sonic Forces, Team Sonic Racing, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the new Pokemon Games, and more! back in Foxtober we got a Wii U! My brothers have their own(2x), but now we have one ourselves! Mainly I just play it, though. Before I got the username “MyLittlePony2010EG13″, I was gonna do VideoGamerGirl(Or VideoGamerDudette), Batgirl, or something musical, but now I ended up with this. XD (Yeah. XD Did you read my reply to you on page 128? And how many Miis do you have? (Wii, Wii U, 3DS, etc.)

ilovemoonie

Hi, pompoms! Ah, yes, I had a lot of fun at the park on Saturday, too!! =D Thanks for chatting with us; it was great getting to see you there! ^-^ Oh, yes, hehe, I did enjoy that story! XD Thanks for sharing it with us! Ah, sorry I had to leave early, though! >.< I wish I could've stayed longer, but a friend was coming over, so I had to go… =/ Do you think you'll be able to come again this Saturday? I'm pretty sure I'll be there, so I hope to maybe see you then! :)

Hey, @ilovemoonie! I thought I should make a new post to talk about our private roleplay, Cat Cafe! We can discuss it and talk about what we think should happen, and when to start it. I don’t know if you read my reply to your reply on Anna’s bio, but I think I mentioned some stuff about it there too. So some of my ideas were that Anna gets coffee and bumps into Lincoln and she spills it- possibly on himself or her. Maybe Anna wasn’t thinking, because she was lost in thought, and gives that excuse (maybe she was thinking about a book she’s writing or detective stuff or whatever) and has been Lincoln offers to buy her another coffee and sit down to talk about writing, maybe. That’s all really up in the air though, so let me know what your ideas are too!

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! =) (Ah, sorry for the late reply, by the way!! XP I was sick earlier this week, so I haven’t really checked the forums at all until today… =/ )
        Anyway, thanks so much for posting about our private roleplay! ^-^ I kept meaning to do that, but I forgot, ahah =P I think “Cat Cafe” is the perfect name, too! :D I guess we came up with that at the park, right? I can’t remember, but I knew it sounded familiar XD (Oh, and yes, I did see your reply to my response on Anna’s bio! Thanks for taking the time to respond to that! :) ) Anyway, I love all of your ideas, though! I think having Anna accidentally bump into Lincoln and spill her coffee on him and/or her would be a good way for them to meet, that way Lincoln will have a reason to buy her another one :) Ooh, yes, and I think that’s a good idea for them to talk about writing! That way they’ll have something in common to talk about, which will give them a reason to start talking, you know? And then once they sit down…

ilovemoonie

…to talk about writing maybe they could end up talking about other stuff too, and just getting to know each other and stuff. But yeah, I think all your ideas are great! I honestly can’t really think of anything else to add or anything to change about them, so I think we should just go with that! :) I guess the whole roleplay would just be them at the cafe, then…? Or did you want to do something after that? Because I know we weren’t planning on making it too long. Either way, I think we’ve got enough figured out to get started, so I’m really fine with starting it whenever! Have you thought at all about who should start it? I feel like it’d probably make more sense if you did, since Anna’s the one who runs into Lincoln, but I’m fine either way, whatever you want to do!
          Anyway, thanks for posting your ideas, emi! =] Sorry I didn’t really have much to add, ahah… XP I’ll let you know if I come up with anything, though! I can’t wait to roleplay with Lincoln and Anna! ^-^

So I hope I can make this bio through… Anyways, I WILL be continuing SATAL! Moonie convinced me because… you know moonie. Out of everyone, she convinces people EASILY while it’s hard for me to get even ONE person to watch MLP(It took like 3 years just to get emi and Taffy to watch it. XP) and I BARELY got anyone to play Amazing World and now you all regret it! XD Anyways, here’s a bio forrr… Lyric. Yup. Lyric. Let’s roll. *COUGH* NO, I, HONDA WINGLFIGHT AM THE SPEED KINF AND IT’S GONNA RAIN!!! NAME: Lyric Tennessee Darkpaw(Songdust)
      NICKNAMES: Lyr/Lyrs(Leer/Leers(Most of the nicknames are given/said by me and Kailie)), Shade/Shadoes. Her stage/singing last name is Songdust while her real last name is Darkpaw.
      FAMILY: Lyric has 2 older brothers, Kyroashi and Shadow. One of them is a video game champion, voice actor, Kailie-obsessed, and lots more while the other one is um… like @Pokekinz’s Shadow. NO WAIT, like Shadow The Hedgehog, but a Black Lab. …

(2) … and her parents own several music, art, dance, video game, movie/TV show studios.
        EYE COLOR: Brown
        APPEARANCE Tall and skinny. Not muscular(Unlike Kailie, lol. Lyric doesn’t lift weights even though she’s pretty active), and not as tall as Kailie, Adam Young, and some of my other pets. She’s the same height as Sarah Anthony, and a bit shorter than Conor, Clyde, and Corrine. Tim is still able to cling on her leg even though he prefers clinging on guy legs rather than “Icky girl legs”(Kailie’s like, “AH-HEM. Icky girl legs, yes, but NO ICKY DUDETTE LEGS BECAUSE I’M A DUDETTE. XD)
        CLOTHING: Lyric wears “Priceless” stuff a lot, but also wears crazy things like Emo Jeans with neon shoes and other kinds of crazy stuff. Then again, she wears black ripped jeans with leather jackets and black converse shoes, kind of like Sarah Anthony and Kailie, but she always wears something wild so she can claim it as her own and not somebody else’s style. (I’ll be posting drawings of her in the SC soon!) She always says “Wear whats bold so people notice you and don’t slam on you.” (Specifically talking to bullies) …

FRIENDS AND CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS: Lyric is good friends with pretty much everyone… well okay, NOT EVERYONE(She’s met a lot of bullies in her lifetime, and used to be one herself to some people, but isn’t anymore. And yeah… that’s all true. I’m talking about what’s happened in the clubhouse, none of you want to know what Kailie did today to someone who was trying to take her stuff…) She’s really good friends with Ashleigh Ball, Kailie, Sarah Anthony, Adam Young, Snowball, Tim, Ocean BREEZE, Xyllia, Serenity, Wisdom(A friend’s Sig.TW), Clint(Taffy’s pet), Kelly Sheridan, Natalie, Kerri, Peppermint Mocha Joy, and Zoe. She’s also good friends with Conor… mainly because Kailie teaches him and her how to rap and both of them have no idea on how to do that.
          PERSONALITY: Lyric is musical to the core. She sings for taxi drivers like Britt Nicole, my Hopping Bunny when she’s on the go, holds concerts every month, and has a very musical signature. She plays every single instrument there is, but her main ones are…

(4) … the electric/acoustic guitar, piano, keytar, keyboards, anything electronic, and the drums. If Kailie or Sarah Anthony forces her to, she SHREDS very hard on her electric guitar. (Guys, I really want to get more pets and name them Jen Ledger, Korey Cooper, Seth Mosely, John Cooper, Jon Steingard, Lzzy Hale, Lacey Sturm, and AHHH SO MANY MORE after band members!! 8D) She mainly sings electronic and pop songs, but occasionally does dubstep and rock. And forced to by Kailie, rap. (You guys need to hear her rap. Too bad there isn’t a recording area in the comments. I’d be singing all of the time! XD I do give my Webkinz voices… I wanna be a VA & more!!) She has this HUGE hairbrush collection. From dog furbrushes to gorilla hairbrushes, she’s got them all. If you have a hairbrush that she doesn’t have.. she’ll politely ask you to give it up and give it to her for $73.13 with shipping and taxes. She’ll give you a backstage pass and free tickets to her concerts. You can bring 3 or less friends along if you want to. XD …(4)

(5) … She loves Pokemon and movies. Her favorite movie franchise is MARVEL and Dream Works. She loves Captain Marvel(Moonie’s Carol Danfurs) and hopes to meet her on day. She only has met her in her “WIIIIIIILDEST DREAMS. AH-AH! Haaaaaaaa… WIIIIIIILDEST DREAMS. AH-HA! Haaaaaaa…” XD (See what I did there? ;P) She also loves Transformers, Littlest Pet Shop, and My Little Pony. She absolutely LOVES griffons, phoenixes, and pegasus ponies. Despite being a voice actor, movie actor, singer/songwriter herself, she really wants a million of autographs from voice actors who play the animals she’s obsessed with. She also loves Wacky Zingoz, but hates how he acts in WackyER Zingoz. She finds his face expression “annoying, but hilarious”. She can’t stand jumping, galloping elephants with huge ears, cheese obsessions, or Thursdays. She loves… And I gotta go now and finish this biography later… =P

(6) … (Yay, nobody’s replied to this yet!) (She loves…) being herself and doesn’t care what others say about her. She sings really high and loves singing. It’s one of her hobbies. She loves watching movies and spying on people. She’s very adventurous, and ignores people’s rude comments about her. She loves hanging out with her friends, and hopes to one day start a band with them. (Right now she’s just a singer who collaborates with people every now and then) No matter how sarcastic people are, she’ll answer every punch they give her.
              SOME OF HER LIKES: Music, rocking out everywhere, headphones, food, movies, playing her instruments, hanging out with friends, asking Clint questions about pickles, etc.
              SOME OF HER DISLIKES: BULLIES, broccoli, avocadoes, etc. I hope you guys liked Lyric’s bio! Sorry it was short, I had so many ideas for her when I first…

.. wrote it, but my mom said I had to go finish a puzzle, and then I lost my mind and now it’s just boring. =P HAVE A SWAGALICIOUS, FANTABULOUS AND VICTORIOUS DAY, DUDES AN DUDETTES!!

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read Lyric’s bio, (it was really great– I enjoyed reading it! =D ), and I’ll be sure to respond soon!! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to come on here at all tomorrow (Friday), as I’ll be gone most of the day, but I’ll be sure to reply over the weekend, or Monday at the latest! I hope that’s okay…I apologize for the wait! XP Thanks for sharing Lyric’s bio with us, though; I really enjoyed reading about her, and I look forward to replying! ^-^

Hey, moonie! It’s alright! It was a terrible bio anyways because once I started typing it I had a lot of ideas then my mom said I had to go finish a puzzle and then I had to go to bed and… yeah. =P It’s okay!

pompom323

im having another giveaway

I’ll go take a peek at it soon, pompoms! =D Can’t wait to join!

Comments are closed.