New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 8,604 replies, has 94 voices, and was last updated by  _emiemiemiemiemi_ 2 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey, everyone – sorry to randomly pop in here ‘XD I said at the Saturday chat that I’d try to post something, so I found some free time and thought that I would. How are you all doing? Hope you’re doing well! As for me, I’m alright – a little nostalgic, but overall okay. I think doing all that math is just making me tired :P And we watched Uglydolls last night; I liked it. On another note, If I can make it to the next Saturday chat, or maybe the Friday one too (should be able to make it to at least Saturday, but something last minute might come up), I might not be using a pet any of you recognize. Not going to give any major hints here, but I might buy a new Webkinz this week :) More updates on that later on XD Anyway, the main reason I’m posting something is because, a few chats ago, I kinda had this idea for a dog/cat hybrid called a ‘dogcat’ (great name, right?), and I mentioned a little something about…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…possibly taking “requests”, if you guys are interested? I’ve drawn a few basic designs already, and I think it might be fun! If this is something you’d like, feel free to tell me your favorite dog breed, favorite cat breed, and, if you have one in mind, a specific color you’d like it to be (a color that either the dog or the cat is, or a mix of those two colors). If you don’t have a specific color you’d like, don’t worry – I’ll pick one for you that I think will go with the design well :P (Here’s an example in case I’m not making any sense: Dog breed: Pug; Cat breed: Persian; Color(s): Mostly tan, with a cocoa brown muzzle and ears.) The name will just be the two breed names put together in some way (I call the example one “Pugsian”, so it’ll be something like that). You can also request if you’d like the design to resemble a dog or cat more. By default…

…I’ll probably end up making it more dog-like (I’m more experienced drawing dogs than cats), but if you’re more of a cat person, you can ask me to make the design better resembling a feline structure. Then again, if no one’s interested, then I don’t have to do this. It’s up to you guys :) If you’re interested, let me know, and I’ll try to submit them to the Share Center as soon as I can. ~ Well, that’s about it, so thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great week! See ya soon!

Yeah! I had a blast! I really want to go there for India Independence Day, but my dad said no. We normally go to a different Indian restaurant every year, and I got henna on my hand… I was wanting Michelle’s logo on it, but NOOO, THE PERSON GRABBED MY HAND AND SHE STARTED TO DO A PAISLEY DESIGN. XD Thanks! I wish all of it got moderated. Uglydolls? XD Remember the My Scene dolls and movies? XD Cool! I love your art style, so my favorite dog breed are huskies and wolf/coyote mixtures and cat breed? I, uh.. *cough* don’t really like cats anymore because one of them killed Robin’s son! =( But if I had to choose one, it’d be the Rockerz Cat, LOL! So a husky with the Rockerz cat. NO WAIT– DUDE, KAILIE(share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57263) MIXED WITH POPSTAR!!! DO IIIIT! As for Taffy and Moonie, surprise them by not accepting their request and instead make a Clint and Loki pet– Cloki! No.. Lint! XD Clint is a black lab and loki is a Signature Tuxedo Cat!! XD Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, Heartkinz!

That’s an interesting request XD Popstar’s a Rockerz Cat, right? So, a Rockerz Cat/Husky? I’ll do my best! Sorry if it doesn’t look too great – not much experience drawing Rockerz :P

Thanks, Heartkinz’! Yup!! And Kailie is a husky! So a Ruxsky… XD I know it’ll be great! Your drawings are so awesome, one of them became a finalist!!

I hope my first comment didn’t sound rude.. I was joking!

Aww, thanks, MLP! And no worries – you didn’t sound rude at all! I’ll go ahead and start that drawing for ya soon :)

You’re welcome! Aw, okay, good. =D Sweet! Thanks! Did you see the drawing I made of you and Taffy in the SC?

No, I didn’t!

Hey CuteHeart, I reply to this once it moderates!! =D On Saturday we went to Minnesota again(I’ve been there a lot of times) and it was like the best day of 2019! 8D

Sounds fun! Glad you had a good time, MLP! And that song you wrote on the next page was very sweet ^-^

Yeah, I had a blast! Thanks! But… all of it didn’t get moderated. =P

Hi, Heart! No no, don’t apologize, it’s great seeing you here! Well, I’m doing pretty good! Oh dear, I bet.. XD It’s crazy how high the math you’re doing is! I never even did some of the stuff you’re doing, and I’m graduated.. ‘^^ Oh yeah? I remember seeing the trailer for that. Seemed kinda kid-ish to me, but I’m glad you ended up enjoying it! I hope to see Toy Story 4 and the Lion King soon. Have you seen either of those yet? Ooh, okay, cool! I hope I get to see you on Saturday and Friday. Hmm.. wonder what the mystery pet is! ;P That’s cool that you might get a new pet though. Ah really? That’s a fun idea! “Dogcat”… that reminds me of PuppyCat! Have you heard of that? It was a random little show I watched on YouTube. It was kinda weird, honestly. XD But yeah, cool idea! Hmm let’s see.. well, here: the dog breed is Siberian Husky and the cat breed is American Bobtail.. I had a hard time deciding, but hopefully you can figure something interesting out with this. XD I’m thinking you could give it husky colors, the bobtail, and

Heya, emi! Nice to see ya! Well, alright then! :P I actually did a proof lesson yesterday. It was luckily somewhat short, but there are still several long ones left XP I suppose it was a bit kid-ish in a way, but the message was sweet and there was an adorable cat that spoke gibberish XD Ooh, nice! I’ve seen Toy Story 4 – it was good, but don’t really understand why they needed a fourth one? And I didn’t understand why they ended the movie the way they did… I’ve heard mixed opinions on the new Lion King; from what I’ve heard, you either love it or hate it. Hope you enjoy it if you do end up seeing it, though! Oh, I hope to see you, too! Do you plan on being there? Heheh, I guess you’ll just have to wait and see! :) Oh, PuppyCat? Never seen it, but I think Spring was talking about some show with a similar name? Sounds interesting! Ooh, a husky and a bobtail…

…I can see it already! XD Sorry ya had a hard time deciding though XP Looks like you got cut off, but I will use your suggestion of the husky colors with the bobtail! If you’d like to suggest anything additional (since it looks like ya were going to say something else, too, but got cut off), just let me know! :) Hope you have a great day, emi!

;D Oh boy. Yeah.. at least that one was short! Haha aww XD That does sound kinda cute. Yeah? I heard it was really good! Hah, yeah.. that’s a good point. XD I wondered he same thing when I heard they were coming out with another Toy Story.. do you think that will be the last movie? Yeah, same. I don’t know what to think about the Lion King either! I do want to see it, but I don’t think it can possibly be as good as the cartoon. =P Thanks though! Oh hopefully! I’m pretty sure I’ll be there on Friday and Saturday =) Oh really? That’s funny that Spring was talking about it! It’s uh, definitely interesting ;P Yeah! So do you like that idea? I hope it’s not too weird. XD Nahh, no need to apologize at all hehe! Oh yeah, it did cut off.. whoops! It wasn’t anything too important, but I meant to say maybe make the ears shorter like cat ears, ya know? I would suggest something else, but ah, there’s so many options.. XD It’s like impossible to pick!

The last lessons I have to do are really long XP But that’s alright. XD Ahh, well, based on the ending (no spoilers here though!), I think it’ll probably be the last one… But you never know, I guess; we all thought the 3rd would be the last, after all! Oh, yeah… No problem! Oh, yay! Hope I can see you there, then! XD Yeah. Yep, that’s a great idea; definitely looking forward to it! Oh, I can totally do that! Thanks for the suggestion ^-^ If you’d like you can totally suggest more, I don’t mind :)

ilovemoonie

Hey there, CuteHeart! (Ah, I’m so sorry for the late reply, by the way!! XP I meant to reply to this a few days ago, but I never got around to it… =/ My apologies!)
        Anyway, no worries at all! I’m actually really glad you decided to post something! =D It’s great to see ya on the forums again, pal! ^-^ Ah, I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks. My spirits have lifted some since last weekend, so, that’s good. :) Aww, well I hope you’re doing okay! <3 I know it's easy to get nostalgic like that and start thinking about the past and stuff, (I do it a lot, myself, probably more than I should), but it's important not to dwell on those things for too long…I know it's hard, though. Ah man, and I'm sure! Math can definitely do that XP I hope math isn't stressing you out too much, though!
        Ooh, and that's cool! I think I saw the trailer for that movie before. I wasn't sure if it really looked like something I'd enjoy, though, but it's neat that you liked it! =) Perhaps I'll have to watch it someday! ;) …

ilovemoonie

… Oh, okay, I hope to maybe see you at the park this weekend, then! I won’t be there Saturday, but I should be on Friday. Whether I see you there or not, though, I hope you have fun if you’re able to attend either of the chats! Ah, niiiice! That’s awesome that you might be getting a new Webkinz!! =D Keeping it a surprise, huh? XD Well, I can’t wait to find out what it is! Do you think you’ll post about it on the forums, sometime? :)
          AHH, AND YES, the Dogcat idea!!! Honestly, that is such an amazing idea, CuteHeart! XD A wonderful product of our conversation about the future :’D Anyway, I’m glad you decided to take requests! That’s nice of you to offer to draw one for all of us! ^-^ Let’s see…I know I already told you my preferred dog and cat breed at the park, so do you need me to post it again here…? Well, I’ll tell you again, just in case you still need it. If you’ve already drawn it, though, you can just disregard this.
          Okay, so the dog breed is a longhaired Dachshund…

ilovemoonie

…and the cat breed is a Ragdoll. :) As for the colors, hmm…I’m not really sure…maybe the main part of its body and stuff could be white, for the Ragdoll, and then it could have a sort of chocolate brown color around its face and tail and stuff, for the dachshund? I dunno, it’s really up to you–you can just surprise me! =) And, I guess if it could resemble a dog more than a cat, that would be good. But again, it’s totally up to you; I don’t know how any of this would look or anything, so you can just do whatever’s easiest and whatever you think would be best! I’m not picky XD I’m sure it’ll be awesome, however you draw it! ^-^
            (Also, unrelated, but I love the name “Pugsian” XD I wonder what a dachshund/ragdoll would be called? Maybe a Ragshund? Or a Dachsdoll? XD )
            Anyway, thanks again for offering to draw these for us, CuteHeart– I can’t wait to see how they turn out!! :D Thanks for the update, pal, and I hope you’re having a nice week, too! Talk to you again soon, I hope! ^-^

Hiya, moonie! (That’s fine, I don’t mind!) Thanks, it’s great to see you, too! :D That’s good to hear – glad you’re feeling better! Ahh, thanks… I’m doing my best to think of the happy memories :’) Ahh, the math… :P I luckily only have 2 and a half lessons left XD Then I have to do Latin which I’m not too worried about, but everyone is saying that it was hard. Ooh, that would be awesome if you could see it someday! It was pretty cute ^-^ That’s alright that you can’t make it (I would’ve loved seeing ya, but I understand!)! I’ll do my best to make it today then! Ah, thanks! Yep, it’s a surprise! Ooh, yeah, I’ll totally post about it after the chats if you’d like, that would be great! And yesss, the dogcat XD that was a great conversation! I actually drew yours as one of the “practice designs”, so I already know what the name will be ;) No problem – thanks for your reply! See ya today, hopefully!

Hey dudes and dudettes! Sorry for posting this so soon, but my friend lilstinky is looking for these PSF’s: Dazzling danishes (sequin fox), Dazzling dumplings (brilliant penguin), Decadent doggy dish (chi chi chihuahua), Desert dessert (Sig. wild bactrian camel, Dignified dim sum (elegant dino), Disguised fried (camp rhino), Donut sandwich (donut pup), Dragon hero burger (sea dragon), Duck a L’Orange (Sig. orange tabby), Elegant English muffins (airedale terrier), Enchanted cheese (charming rat), Evergreen ice cream (Sig. giraffe), Exquisite eucalyptus (Sig. koala) She’s looking for one of each and her username is momssanitytime on WW. I’ll send her the Donut Sandwich soon, and other people have sent her the Desert Dessert and the Enchanted Cheese. I may or may not have some of them, I’ll have to look in my dock and I don’t have any of those pets besides the Donut Pup. If you guys could add her and then send her the PSF’s that would be much appreciated! Your pony pal, MLP. (Official post: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/my-want-list-4/page/100/ also check out my giveaway: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/giveaways/page/109/)

Sorry, MLP! I don’t have any of those pets, so I can’t help your friend out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I used this shrug emoji three times in the past few minutes.. XD super shrug day

Aw, okay, thanks anyways, emmos! I’m gonna find them all. Just fight a little longer my friend, it’s all worth it in the end! Just hold on and I’ll find you! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ilovemoonie

Hey, MLP! Ah, I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t own any of those pets, either, so I can’t help out your friend… =/ I’m sorry! I hope they’re able to get all the PSFs that they’re looking for, though! (Ooh, and cool! I’ll be sure to go check out your giveaway! =) )

Really? Huh, I was for sure you’d have them… maybe Taffy! (Please do!!)

I’m afraid I don’t own any of those pets, MLP! But if I did, I would totally love to help your friend out! I actually almost bought the Elegant Dino once (still planning on buying it someday!), but I ended up getting the virtual Narwhal instead XP (and yet, right after I bought that pet, they released the plush… What are the odds? :P)

It’s okay, Heartkinz! =) I found some of them in the TR, so yeah! Oh sweet, I hope you can get it sometime! XD Well the narwhal is a cool pet!

Hey, dudes and dudettes! What is up? Yes, I know it’s a movie, but guess what? I’m going to start “Main Life In Kinzville”!! Why? First off, I haven’t started a roleplay in 2019, second off, I wanted to start it in 2018 because I became obsessed with Kailie being a police officer- officeress or whatever and wanted to start a roleplay with moonie, but I thought it’d be funner(Google says that’s a word and not Webkinz? WHAT?! XD) to do it with all of our pets. So basically, it’ll be a roleplay with out pets doing their normal jobs. They will be interacting if some pets go support another pets(i.e. Pikachu goes and asks Pinkie Pie for a double scooped Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup ice cream with hot fudge poured over it with peanut butter sprinkles) or if they have the same job. If a pet doesn’t have a job, they can apprentice for one or someone could hire them. So anyways, yeah! No, it’s not going to be a typical roleplay of mine. I have one idea straight and my pet personalities straight. So whoever wants to join can join!! =D Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and VICTORIOUS day

Hey, MLP! Ooh, I like that idea! If it’s okay with you, could I join? I have a few pets with jobs that I can think of right now (Fuzzback, my Curly Camel, is a comedian; Rip the Basset Hound (the newer version) is a mounty; Georgia the Boston Terrier works at a hotel; and Max the Papillon is an artist, to name a few). I also have a few pets who are singers and/or band members. If I could join, could I use one of two of those pets (or, if I can think of any other pets with jobs that I’d rather use, I’ll let you know)? You could pick which ones you think would fit in the roleplay best, if you’d like, too. :) Hope you’re doing well – it’s been a while since we last talked!

How come I didn’t reply to this? Hey, Heartkinz! Me too! =D Yes, definitely! Also, check the tags. =D Sweet! Your pets sound awesome! You can use whatever pets you want. I have a wide variety of pets that have jobs, but I really want to use Kailie so me and moonie can use Kailie and James the police officers together. I’d feel bad picking them, but I think we’re going to have a bakery in it. Do you have any pets that would work at a bakery/cafe? =) Thanks, I’m doing okay. Yeah, it has! I hope you’re doing well as well. XD Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, Heartkinz!

I have – looks like it’s my turn in one of your roleplays; I’ll do my best to reply to it soon! Okay, good to know! That sounds nice ^-^ No, don’t feel bad! I offered, after all :P Hmm… Pickle, my Signature Miniature Dachshund, owns a hot dog shop? I could turn that into a café sort of thing, I suppose? Oh, actually… I have a floppy pig named Pancake. I believe he owns a bakery sort of thing. I could use him, or Chip (a teacup yorkie). Chip can own a café – whatever sounds good to you! And if you’d like more diversity, I could always use a pet or two from the list in my other comment :) I think I’d probably choose Fuzzback, or possibly Beardo (schnauzer) and Sterling (king schnauzer), who own an arcade. Whoever sounds best fitting in the roleplay is good with me!

Actually, I just remembered that I have a flutter cow named Jilly who owns a mini ice cream shop! Would that be good?

HEY, LOOK DOWN HERE!!!!!! Okay, so uh… hopefully the bold letters got your guys’ attention, but to make it even more attention-y, I’m gonna post your usernames, @EmilyCuteHeart, @ilovemoonie, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, @TaffyKitty12, @Springshimmer, and everyone else… You’re probably asking, “MLP, you know, it’s a bad idea to ask Moonie to another roleplay”… WRONG! Ignore the fact that she’s behind!! Even though she is, it’s been her job/reputation to join every single roleplay there ever was because she doesn’t host them!! I don’t care how behind/how many she’s in. A roleplay isn’t a roleplay with out moonie, and to be honest, I love moonie! GET IT? I love moonie? @ilovemoonie? XD

Mm, I don’t know, Pony.. XD It’s up to moonie! We can’t just ignore that completely.. it’s gonna be hard for her to do a big roleplay like this might be. As for the roleplay, I think I might join.. but I honestly am not sure what jobs my characters have. ‘^^ I’ll have to think about it. The only one I can think of is Violet having a part time job at a bakery. But I don’t know about anyone else.. I’ll let you know I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. “Funner” isn’t a word. The correct grammar is “more fun” so that’s why Google says it’s not a word! ;P

I know that! I typed it in an it DIDN’T has those red scribbly lines under it, while WEBKINZ and SCRIBBLY does! XD

ilovemoonie

(Honestly, though, I’ve never understood why it’s not “funner” =P I mean, “fun” only has one syllable, so according to the rules of grammar, the comparative form should be “funner”…right? But it’s not! I guess “funner” and “funnest” do sound a bit strange though XD )

Shrug number 2

Mm, you sure emi? XD So it’s been forever since I’ve been to the park chats… and you remember me as Pony? XD Yeah, it is! But still… I really want her to join because them we can continue Kailie and James being police officers! YESPLEASEDO. Tyler could have a sports coach job for the kids of Kinzville(Kate, Chase, Dash, Daisy, etc could be in it and then they could stop by the bakery for a tasty treat!), Taylor could work at GameStop(Er, KinzGamerz) with one of my pets(Ocean BREEZE), and Violet could have her part time job at Pinkie Pie’s bakery! And ROry could be a music teacher, Anna could be a librarian, etc! These are just ideas. Okay, thanks! YASSS, I FOUND ALL OF THE SHRUG FACES!! i guess im obsessed with owl city/adam young ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ YES I AM. NO SHRUG ABOUT IT!!

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! Oh yay, that’s neat that you decided to start “Main Life in Kinzville”! =D I think that sounds like a pretty awesome idea for a roleplay! ^-^ I know you’ve been wanting to do it for a while, too, so I’m glad you are now! =)
          Now, I know I am already in a ton of roleplays…and I’m super slow at replying…but…if you’re sure it’s all right…could I still join this one? It probably is a bad idea, but eh…I guess I just can’t resist joining a new roleplay, especially if I really like the idea XD If I do join, though, I promise I will try to reply in a reasonable amount of time!! I know I’ve been pretty awful with replying in the past, so I’ll try my best to do better with this one!! But that’s only if you’re sure about me joining. Like I said, I know I’ve been terrible at keeping up with these things, so if you or anyone else feels like it’d be better if I didn’t take on another roleplay right now, I’d totally understand.
          Anyway, assuming I do join…

ilovemoonie

…I’d have to think about what characters to use…I’ll definitely use James, since you said you wanted to have him and Kailie together, right? :) As for other characters, though, I’m not really sure who would be good…let’s see…. I have a few doctors, Steve and Sebastian work at a movie theater, Joe and Anthony (black lab and Signature black lab) own a pizza place, Macy (jellybean puppy) owns a candy/flower shop, Skittles (rainbow armadillo) owns a hat shop, Bellus (Signature panda) is a baker, DeForest (Signature small fox) is a construction worker, Jon Shoreman, Tim Shoreman, and Justin Gambeaver are singers/musicians, Nestor, Lester, and Desmond are magicians, Chester owns a little restaurant, aaaand…that’s all I can think of right now. But yeah, these are just random ideas XD (And I obviously wouldn’t use all of these, haha) Let me know if you think any of them would be good, though! Just curious, do you have any ideas as to who you’ll be using? It might help give me ideas. Like, if you have a character that works at a certain place, I could always have one of my characters…

ilovemoonie

…work there/get a job there, too, you know?
              Anyway, I look forward to hopefully joining your roleplay, MLP! I’m sure it’s going to be a lot of fun!! \^-^/ (Also, pffft, that “I love moonie” thing made me laugh XD Thanks, though, for allowing me to join, even though I’m super behind at replying to the roleplays…that’s sweet of you! <3 )

MOOOOOONIE! *Flies over and quickly talks* AHMOONIEHOWAREYAMAN? Yeah!! I was getting impatient, so I told myself that I needed to do it, and Honda Wingflight replied and told me I needed to. XD SERIOUSLY- you are, BUT I’M LITERALLY DOING THIS JUST SO WE CAN CONTINUE DOING KAILIE AND JAMES POLICE STUFF!!! XD Yes, I am sure I want you to join. It’s not like your gonna take a year to reply or anything. XD Duh, you are going to join! I wouldn’t want to do it without you, pal! YES! Please do use James! He and Kailie are the whole point! Wait, they do? I thought they were superheroes, JK. XD Hey, yeah, Switchfoot! XD (The Letter Black, Skillet, Red, Three Days Grace, Fireflight, and I could name more!!) XD I like random ideas! Me? Oh yeah! Kailie(Police officer, singer), Lyric(Singer/songwriter, voice actor/actor, part time job at a cafe) Commander Curricane(FBI Agent), Conor(FBI Agent), Adam Young(Singer/songwriter, likes coffee shops), Pinkie Pie(Works at Sugar Cube Corner), etc. Annnd

my dad says I have to go to bed now. Good night, good morning, good afternoon, whatever. XD I’ll try to finish this reply soon, but you get the point, right?

Hey, everyone! Well, it seems like my Share Center photos have moderated recently so…. here it is, hope you guys enjoy ^u^ These are mostly photos I took of the keyboard with different colors as requested: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57641 (orange with Sugar Sprinkle and Sweets the Candy pup, sorry if that’s hard to see in the photo :P), https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57645 (blue with Cupcake and Zoe, the background on those two photos is from Rocko’s Modern Life which I been watching lately… XD) Third photo, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57647 (purple, which is my favorite color ^-^). Fourth photo, https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57651, this has my Ribbons with that blue bear and a few LPS (yes, I collect them) and MLP toys (including that Fluttershy plush ^-^) I really should post more of my MLP and LPS toys, hopefully I’ll be able to do that soon! And…. last of these photos, here it is, I’ve been meaning to this for a while, so I hope you guys don’t mind this ^^; https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=57649, this is my SpongeBob merchandise collection with three of my Webkinz (books, DVDs, and toys…) Yes, I like this show :P I know it’s very popular, but still…

…I really did like it a lot back then! ^-^ I only watch the first four seasons and the first movie :P But man, it was such an awesome show back then.. Has anyone ever heard about this show before? (Also, Moonie! You really gotta watch it sometime, it’s really great, I talked about it with you last time on Friday chat XD Thanks for chatting with me that day!) Also, @TaffyKitty12, I hope you’ll reply to this since I know you used to watch this show! ^u^ Anyway, yeah that’s the last of this update. Let me know what you guys think! Also, I apologize that I didn’t post this yesterday… I was meaning to do it, but yeah, things happened… Plus I haven’t been active here much this week… Oh well.. Well anyway, have a good day, everyone! ^-^ (Eek, I’m sorry for posting above you, MLP and Taffy!)

Your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but I know what it’s about… YOUR SC PICTURES ARE AWESOME!! I RATED THEM ALL 10!!! 8D

And yes, I’ve heard about Songebob before and used to watch it! And I found a LOT of LPS the other day when we were going through stuff!

Hey there, MLP! ^u^ Glad to hear you like my pictures! ^-^ Ooh, that’s great! XD Well, good to know! I used to watch SpongeBob a lot back then.. Though, I started to realize the newer episodes (starting from season 5, otherwise known as post movie episodes) aren’t as good compared to the first 4 seasons. I really like the first movie! I just started to watch the show again recently. XD I forgot how great it used to be! I hope I can chat about it more with Taffy once she’s not so busy… Ahh, that’s nice that you found a lot of LPS! But yeah, thanks for letting me know, MLP! ^-^

This is getting scary… first I was Lyric to Radish and then now MLP! Don’t erase me from you, Spring! Cruizer wouldn’t be very happy to know about it Yeah. XD I had an IRL bunny named Patrick who died… Geez, I wonder where he got his name from… LOL, yeah. XD Yeah, I love LPS! You’re welcome! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Spring! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen your photos, (ah, they’re all super awesome, by the way!! =D ), and I’ll try to reply to them soon! I won’t be able to come on here again before the weekend, unfortunately, as I’ll be gone most of the day tomorrow (Friday), but I’ll be sure to reply by or on Monday! I hope that’s okay, and thanks for sharing your pictures with us– I really enjoyed seeing them!! ^-^

ilovemoonie

(Okay, I’m finally back to reply to this…I’m sorry for taking so long!! XP I know I told you I’d have my response posted by Monday, so I apologize for taking a few days longer than I originally said! =/ )
          Hey, Spring! Ooh yay, I’m glad you were able to send your pictures in– I’ve been excited to see them! ^-^ I took a look at them, and I gotta say, they’re all really awesome!! =D
          Thanks for posting more photos of your keyboard, hehe! ;) It looks so pretty in all those different colors! ^u^ I know I said this before, but that is one cool keyboard– I wish mine lit up like that! XD I especially like the photo of your Bubblegum Cheeky Cat with the purple-colored keyboard; she’s super cute! It looks like she’s having a fun time goin’ on the internet, hehe! XD (Ooh, and it’s neat that purple is your favorite color! Purple is one of my favorite colors, too, second only to blue :) )
          Ah, and I like how Rocko’s Modern Life is on in the background of a few of those photos! ;) I don’t really know…

ilovemoonie

…anything about it, but it looks like a cute show from the pictures! I hope you’ve been enjoying watching it! Just curious, have you been able to get that Waffle Wallaby to name after the main character, yet? :)
            Ooh, and I like the photo with your LPS and MLP toys, and that Beanie Baby! The Beanie Baby bears are so cute, don’t you think? =) We have a lot of Beanie Babies that my parents collected back when they were popular, and I remember I used to take them all out and play with them all the time, hehe XD Oh, and yeah, that’d be neat if you posted more pictures of your LPS and MLP toys, sometime! I’d enjoy seeing those! ^-^
            Lastly, wow, you have quite the collection of Spongebob merchandise! It looks like you’ve got some pretty awesome stuff! :D I especially like that Spongebob toy in front of your three Webkinz…it’s really cute, hehe ^u^ Aw, well that’s okay…I don’t think there’s anything wrong with liking it even though it’s popular! I mean, I like a lot of popular movies and stuff, so XD …

ilovemoonie

… I actually think it’s really neat that you’ve watched it. The first four seasons and the first movie do sound pretty good! :) (Ah, and yes, I really should watch it sometime! You’ve made me interested in it XD I’ll be sure to let ya know if I ever do; I’m sure it’s a great show! Oh, and no problem! I had a fun time chatting with you that day! =] )
              Anyway, thanks for sharing these photos with us, Spring! I really enjoyed seeing them, and I made sure to rate them all a “10″! =D Oh, and no worries! I wasn’t very active at all last week either. I know you’re probably busy with college starting soon, too, so I totally understand! Thanks again for taking to time to post these for us, and I hope you’re having a nice week! =)

Hi, Spring! Oh my gosh, so do you remember me saying at the park how I saw that Rocko show recently..? Lol, I remember where I saw it now! It was from your SC pictures! XD That’s so funny.. I like your Kinz pictures though! And wow, yes.. that is a lot of Spongebob stuff. XD I watched it a little! Every time we went on vacation, my brother and I would watch that and the other cartoons on the cable TV. We still do that every time we’re at a hotel or on vacation lol! It is a pretty funny show. It’s honestly just, ridiculously silly. But that’s why it’s funny. XD Ah yeah, it’s okay! Most of us haven’t been that active this week. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It’s not a big deal. Hope you’re doing well and not too nervous over college!

Shrug number 3. I found ‘em all.

@emi, hey, um… when are you going to start EMLP? I’m tempted to start ‘Main Life In Kinzville’, and I’ve changed my roleplaying ways. It’s not gonna be like Adventures In Music, it’d be about our pets doing their main jobs/what they do outside of inviting people over and having barbecue disasters or getting superpowers. Taffy said I could join Superkinz’ if it was alright with you and Moonie, but I’m still waiting for her answer/your answer. Maybe instead of a fashion roleplay it could be a detective one or out pets could review old Barbie movies? XD

Hi, MLP! Uh yeah, sorry!! I keep forgetting to reply to you about that. Umm.. I’m not sure when we’ll start it.. but we need to figure out what we’re doing, you’re right. Maybe we should do something that you can start, cause I don’t think this roleplay is gonna happen if I have to start it.. and I’m being serious.. ‘^^ I’m just so busy and and forgetful lately, and unsure of what to do to start it. We could still do the fashion roleplay.. didn’t you have a character that can make dresses or something? Maybe you could start with her getting a dress order from Candy. That roleplay does sound interesting if you just want to start that and forget about ours! I would join that.. it sounds cool. (although, we’d have to have our characters interacting somehow, even though they’re supposed to be doing more normal stuff, ya know?)

Hey, emi! I replied to this yesterday, but I guess it didn’t go through… =P It’s okay! Yeah, we should. I think I’ll do both before I die of boredom. Yeah, I’m just not sure how Vanilla would feel about that if we did it without him… Maybe if he comes back he could jump in with Xyllie, Sprinkles, Abrielle, or Cailyn ordering a dress from Candy? I honestly wanna do both, so that’s what I’m going to do. (Yes, I have changed the way I roleplay) (Yeah, if they have the same job, or if they’re on a break/not working that day/don’t have a job yet/are applying for one they could interact that way! =D) Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, emi!! (Saturday was one of the best days on 2019!! 8D)

Comments are closed.