New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,156 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Heya, pals! :)
      Welp, this is officially my first post since finishing school! XD Gosh I am so glad that’s done you won’t even believe haha :P (I got the last thing done on Saturday night; I was pretty busy that day which is why I couldn’t come to the park) So, yeah– I will be able to come on more now! ^-^
      Anyhoo, uh, as aforementioned last week, I think I’m gonna ahead and post a quick little update here, if that’s okay…? Hope no one minds! DX
      Well, the first thing I wanted to say was… I recently got four new Webkinz! =D I would’ve posted about ‘em earlier, but ahh… I guess I wanted to wait considering how busy I was at the time I bought them, plus I felt a little bad about talking about new ‘kinz so soon after I got some eheh ‘^^ In all honesty I didn’t anticipate to get any more for a while, but… let’s just say things happened, ahah :P
      The four that I got were the:
      •) Signature Highland Terrier [I’ve always wanted this one since I…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

… learned of its existence, but never bought it because it was so dang expensive on eBay XP (I think it’s usually around $70 or $80?) But, last month, I came across someone selling theirs–with tag– for just $30! And… I couldn’t resist taking advantage of that XD So yup, I bought it, and I gotta say: it’s an adorable pet! >^^< Mine's just so fluffy and cute :,) His fur is kinda untamed though so I think he could use a good brushing XD Anyway, I made him a boy, and named him "Angus"! I dunno, I guess just wanted something that sounded Scottish, haha :P I don't really have much of a personality for him yet, but I'm thinking of making him either a professional golf player, or a somewhat grumpy adult character who always talks about how things were "in his day" XD (Basically, he'd be kinda like one of those bad tempered older people who always tells kids to get off his lawn pfffft… except he wouldn't be that old :P ) Or I'd combine the two ideas. Honestly I really don't know what I'll make him like XD …

TaffyKitty12

… He may turn out totally different. But, I’m happy to have Angus regardless, and hope to send in a picture of him soon! :) ]
          •) Lil’ Kinz Black and White Cheeky Dog [I found this little guy at a thrift store (without tag) a few weeks ago for $1, and he's just the cutest little thing! :,D I have both this and the full size version, but I think this one is more adorable :3 Anyhoo, I'm gonna be naming him "Dudley" because, well... I dunno. I just thought it sounded like a cute name for him, hah =P ]
          •) Eagle [I also found this one at the same thrift store I got the cheeky dog! I guess I've had good luck finding webkinz at those places lately XD I really like this one (the Webkinz eagle is pretty cool!) but I dunno what to name it... I just know that it'll probably be a boy, haha :P If you guys have any suggestions, though, feel free to let me know!]
          And lastly,
          •) Signature Sea Turtle [Yeah… believe it or not, my brother actually found me a sixth one…

TaffyKitty12

… at a garage sale XDD I guess I’m pretty lucky when it comes time to finding turtles, eh? I must be Taffy the Turtle Queen, or something, pfffft XD But anyway, I decided I’ll name this little guy “Molokai”! =] Do you remember how I debated between that name and “Lanai” for my previous turtle? Welp, now I’ll have both names! ^-^ Also, a little fun fact, but “Molokai” is actually the name of a Hawaiian island. It’s often dubbed “The Friendly Island”, so maybe Molokai could be called “The Friendly Turtle” XD ]
            ~~ Yeah uh, heheh… I guess I just wanted to tell you guys about those. I hope I didn’t sound like I was bragging or anything, though! DX If I did, that was certainly not my intention! :c
            Anyhow, now that I’m off, I should be able to post more (as mentioned last week), and will certainly try to reply to the things that have been posted recently! I actually meant to work on that over the weekend, but ah… I turned out to be kinda busy ‘^^ I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish my responses…

TaffyKitty12

… to any older convos today, but at least I’ll start working on them!
              Also, though this is unrelated, there are few other little things I wanted to say quick:
              @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I saw that the tags say it’s my turn in our private roleplay with Pebble Heart and Rory… just curious, do you happen to know what page it’s on? The tag doesn’t show the page any longer, and I totally forgot what it was, ay! DX Sorry for bugging you with this, but I just wanted to see if you knew, since I’d hope to reply to it soon
              @ilovemoonie, do you think you could provide me to page number or link to your recent new pet update? I know you told me you were gonna post it last week, and I’d love to read and reply to it! (Considering I’ve been terrible at replying to your posts lately DX ) Oh! And also, I was wondering… since I’m off school know, would you like to maybe have some private weekday chats again? It’s okay if you can’t, but I just wanted to ask! If so, most days…

TaffyKitty12

… 3:00 our time should work for me! :) For this week, just about any day should work except Thursday, ’cause I’ll be busy that afternoon.
              @MyLittlePony2010EG13, I’ll be sure to let you know what characters I’ll be using in your roleplay soon! =]
              @Springshimmer, thanks for meeting me at the park yesterday! :) Maybe I can post that thread for us this week, the one about the cartoons?
              ~~~ Finally, I just wanted to ask if it would be okay to post the “joining thread” for my new roleplay tomorrow instead of at the end of this week? I still won’t start the roleplay until next week, but I’m thinking it might be better to post this thread tomorrow, since I don’t wanna take up the whole week on here, plus I know moonie wanted to post about her SC pictures! Would you all be okay with that…?
              ~~~ Well, that’s it for now! Sorry for making this a long update! DX Honestly, can’t I ever just post something short?
              Have a great day, though!

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! =) (Ah, sorry I haven’t replied to your update at the bottom of this page, yet, by the way!! XP I know I told you I’d reply over the weekend, buuuut, as per usual, I didn’t really end up going on the Newz at all on Saturday or Sunday… =/ I promise I’ll still reply to it, though, hopefully later today or tomorrow!! I just figured I’d reply to this update, first, so at least I’ll be replying to something on time =P )
        ANYWAY… Ahhh, YES, I am so happy to hear that you finished school, Taffy!!! Congratulations!! *throws confetti* \^-^/ That is amazing news, pal!! =D Gosh I bet that must be such a great feeling to finally have it done! You should be proud of yourself! ^-^ It’s so easy to procrastinate with school and become overwhelmed and just want to give up–especially, I imagine, with the amount of assignments you had!–but you persevered and didn’t stop until you got it all done! If I had been in your place, I honestly doubt I would have handled it as well. And, now you can get the break that you so deserve! …

ilovemoonie

… I’m so happy that you’ll finally be getting some time off; I hope you enjoy it the fullest! ^-^ I’m thrilled that you’ll be able to come on here more often, too! I’ve really missed chatting with you, so I certainly looking forward to seeing more of you on the forums again! =)
          Anyway, thanks for the update! Of course I don’t mind; I always love reading your posts, after all! :) Ooh, thanks so much for letting us know about your new Webkinz, Taffy!! I’ve been super excited to read about them, ever since you mentioned them to me at the park a few weeks back! :D Oh, and it’s fine, hehe! Trust me, I do the same thing a lot…It seems like whenever I think I’m going to save my money and not buy a Webkinz for a little while, I either stumble upon a great deal or one that I want starts to sell out, causing me to buy it sooner than I was going to… Such is life XD
          First off, congratulations on getting the Signature West Highland Terrier– it’s so awesome that you were able to get that one!! =D …

ilovemoonie

… It has become really expensive, so that’s great that you were able to find one for a good deal! Oh my goodness, though, you found one new with tag for only $30?? :o That is an incredible deal, Taffy!! I think that’s around how much I paid for mine, and I got him back in 2013, before most of the Signatures had risen to ridiculously high prices online :P Yeah, I definitely don’t blame you for taking advantage of that deal; it’s too good to pass up! ;D
            Aw, I’m so glad you like the plush! It is a super cute and fluffy pet ^-^ (Well, mine isn’t so fluffy anymore, but he’s still cute XD ) I’m sure yours is absolutely adorable! <3 Do you think you'll ever post a picture of him to the SC? I'd love to see what he looks like! :) Ah, so his fur is kind of "all over the place"? Well, like you said, I'm sure that's nothing a little brushing can't fix! ;) I've had to do that with a few of my Signatures before, too.
            Ah, and I love the name you decided on, too! …

ilovemoonie

… I think “Angus” is perfect for him! ^-^ It definitely fits a West Highland Terrier, hehe. Are you gonna make him be Scottish? ;D Oh my goodnessss, and I love those personality ideas! XD I don’t know why but I can totally picture the West Highland Terrier being one of those grumpy characters who’s always going on about “When I was a kid”, or “In my day…” :P I love the idea of him being a professional golf player, too! ;) I think it’d be funny if you combined both those ideas, hehe! I mean, they’d go well together. I can just imagine him brandishing a golf club while yelling at kids to get off his lawn pfft XD
              Aw, well that’s okay! I know it can take time to figure out and develop personalities and such. Personally, I think the ideas you have so far are great, but it’s totally up to you whether you want to use them or not. Either way, I’m sure whatever personality you come up with for Angus will be awesome, like they always are! ^-^ Do you think you’ll ever make Angus into a character on here? :) …

ilovemoonie

… Additionally, that’s really cool that you were able to find a few ‘Kinz at a thrift store! =D Honestly, I don’t know how you have such luck at those places…it seems like you’ve been finding a lot of neat Webkinz there! XD
              Aww, the Lil’ Kinz Black and White Cheeky Dog sounds so cute!! ^-^ I didn’t even know there was a Lil’ Kinz version of that pet, to be honest, (I have trouble keeping up with what pets they’ve made little versions of ;P ), but I looked up a picture just now and oh my goodness it is so precious! :,D What a cute little dog!! ^u^ I can see why you like yours so much! Aw, and I love the name “Dudley” for him! I don’t know why, but I do think it sounds really cute for that particular pet! =] Though, it also makes me think of Harry’s cousin in Harry Potter XD
              Ooh, congrats on getting the Eagle, as well! That one is a pretty cool pet ^-^ I always thought it looked a bit grumpy, though, haha (or at least mine does) XD Let’s see…name suggestions, eh? …

ilovemoonie

…Well, I’d be more than happy to help, the only problem is…I can’t seem to think of many names, either XP But, here’s a few that might work: Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln (okay so I know I have a Lincoln, but you could always use it too XD ), Abraham, Justice, Richard, Silas, Broderick, Edward/Eddie, Ethan, Houston, Calvin, or Aaron.
              Okay…I don’t know why I suggested most of those names, honestly =P Sorry if they’re not that great! I hope this helps at least a little, though, and I wish you the best of luck in naming your new Eagle! You’ll have to left us know what you end up deciding on! ;) Y’know, if you can’t think of anything, you could always do what I did with mine and name him “Eagle”… I’m kidding don’t do that XD
              Lastly, that is so cool, and funny, that you got another Signature Sea Turtle! XD That’s pretty awesome that you have six now! 8D Pfft I guess you are! You know how there’s like “crazy cat ladies”? Well, I guess you’d be a “crazy turtle lady” XD All joking aside, though…

ilovemoonie

…that is neat that your brother was able to find another one for ya, considering it’s not the humble nine-dollar-Signature it once was! Gotta love them ol’ garage sales, am I right? ;) (Oh, that reminds me, I told my dad yesterday that I wanted to go to garage sales because I might find Webkinz there, so with any luck, maybe I’ll get to go to one soon! I doubt I’d find anything on my first try but you never know right? XD )
              Anyway, I really like the name “Molokai”! =) Ohh, that’s right, I remember when you were deciding between those two names…well, that’s perfect, then, since now you don’t have to choose anymore! ^-^ Oh, really? That’s neat that it’s the name of a Hawaiian island! “The Friendly Turtle”…I love that, hehe! ;D Just curious, do you think you’ll ever send in a photo of all your sea turtles? I’d love to see ‘em all together!
              In all, congrats again on your new Webkinz, Taffy, and thanks for letting us know about them! :) Ah, no worries…it didn’t sound like you were bragging at all! I’m happy that you were able to get those new ‘Kinz…

ilovemoonie

…(and for such great deals, too!), and I hope you’ve been enjoying them! ^-^
              Oh, and it’s all right that you weren’t able to reply to anything over the weekend! I mean, you only just finished school on Saturday, and I certainly wasn’t expecting you to hop on here and reply to everything as soon as you were done… XD That’d be great if you were able to reply to some comments that were posted recently, but definitely don’t feel like you need to get to all of them, of course! Either way, I’m just happy you’ll be able to come on here more again! \^-^/
              Oh, and sure! My most recent update is on page 134, near the bottom of the page I think. :) Here’s the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/134/ Certainly don’t feel like you have to reply, but it would be cool if you were able to! ^u^
              Also, thanks for asking me about the park! It’s funny, because I was actually going to mention that to you this week, but it looks like you beat me to it! XD Anyway, to answer your question, weekday chats should…

ilovemoonie

…definitely still work for me! =) I’d love to have some with you again; they’re always so much fun!! ;D 3:00 should still work perfectly, too. In fact, I think that time works out better than 2:00, like we used to have them, because it gives me more time to finish school, since I sometimes don’t get done with that until 2:00 or 2:30.
              Oh, and all right, great! I’d love to have one this week, then! ^-^ Let’s see, my sister and I are watching a movie this afternoon, so today probably won’t work (plus it’d be really short notice anyway), but, I’m pretty sure I’ll be free tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon…would it work for you to have one then? :) If not, though, I’ll totally understand, and I’m sure we’ll be able to find another day soon to chat! Just let me know whether it works, though, if you can! I look forward to hopefully having a private chat with you again, soon– I’ve really missed them!
              Lastly, that’s fine with me if you post the joining thread for your roleplay today! :) Aw, well thinks for thanking of me! …

ilovemoonie

… I wouldn’t have minded if you’d waited until the end of the week, but this way might be better since now my pictures won’t get in the way of your roleplay post. (I’ll probably be submitting my photos this evening, so hopefully they’ll moderate by Thursday) Anyway, I see that you have some comments awaiting moderation on the next page, which I’m assuming is your thread. ;) I’ll be sure to reply, once they moderate– I can’t wait to join your new roleplay!! =D
              In all, thanks for the update, Taffy, and I’m excited to see you on here more over the coming weeks! ^-^ Ah, no worries…I didn’t mind the length one bit! Speaking of length, I apologize for my terribly long response!! XP Certainly don’t feel like you need to reply to this… (aside from letting me know about the park chat) I know it’s a lot to read and respond to! Gosh, I really didn’t intend to make it so long, eheh… =/
              Anyway, have a nice Tuesday, my friend! =]

TaffyKitty12

Heya, moonie! :D (Nah, no worries, pal! I don’t mind the length one bit! :) Thanks for responding! =D I’ll see if I can reply to this sometime this week or this weekend; I miss replying to your guys’s comments on my posts! ‘^^ And thanks for the link, too! I’m definitely gonna make sure to respond to your update soon! =] I know you said I didn’t have to, but trust me– I really want to, haha XD Anyhoo, while I’m here real quick, I just wanted to say thanks for letting me know about the chats! :) I’m glad those times would work for you! ^-^ Yup, I’m pretty sure I’ll be free tomorrow afternoon too, so 3:00 should work for me! ;D Do you want to plan on doing one tomorrow, then? In the rare case that something pops up, I’ll try to let you know on the forums beforehand! Hope to talk to you soon– I’ve missed our chats! >^^< (and sorry this was so short! XP I only have a couple minutes to be on so I tried to do this quick ahah '^^ ))

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! =) Thanks for not minding! Oh, of course! You can always count on me to reply to your posts! ;) Ah, are you sure? Well, that’d be cool if you did reply, but I totally understand if you end up being unable to! I know I probably made it hard on you by making my response 10 comments long, eheh… XP Oh, and no problem! Aww, well thanks, pal; in that case, I look forward to reading your response to my update! ^-^ You can certainly take your time replying, though, no rush! Also, thanks for letting me know about the park chats! All right, great! I’m glad this afternoon should work for ya! :D I’d love to have one today, then, as long as you’re okay with it! =) All right, sounds good! Unless you tell me otherwise, then, I’ll be sure to head over to park 1 around 3:00 this afternoon! I hope to see you there! ^-^ I’m really excited to have another chat with ya, hehe XD (Oh, and no worries, it didn’t seem rushed to me! Thanks for taking the time to reply! :) )

TaffyKitty12

(Hiyyo again, moonie! >*^< No problems, and thanks again! ;D Yes, yes, I'm sure… I never mind long posts, after all, haha! XD In all honesty, I actually miss replying to long conversations! It was just hard for me to respond to them earlier this year when I was busy, but now that I'm off, I should have plenty of time! :) So yes, I would like to try to reply, and hopefully sometime soon! Of course! I wouldn't wanna miss your update, after all! XD I'll try my best to reply it either before/on Friday, or over the weekend! (I'm not quite sure if I'll get around to much tomorrow since I'll be kinda busy eheh '^^ ) Ah, sweet! =D Good news is, I know for certain I'll be free 'round that time, sooooo… looks like I'll be seeing you this afternoon! =] Boy have I missed our chats, haha– they're always so fun! XD Hopefully we can have some more in the near future, too ;) Like I said I'll have a lot of free time on my hands XDDD )

ilovemoonie

(You’re welcome, and thanks again for not minding, Taffy! =) Hmm, true…I never mind long posts, myself XD I guess I just always worry that I’m being an annoyance by cluttering up the forums with my super long responses… =P But I’m glad you don’t mind! :) Ah, yeah…I totally get it! I mean, heck, I hardly ever reply to people’s responses to my updates, anymore (which I feel really bad about… =/ I need to try to start doing that again ) because I often don’t have time, and I doubt I’m ever as busy as you were when you had all that school to get done! That’s great that you should have more time now, though! ^-^
              Aw, and thank you!! That’s sweet of you to reply! <3 Of course, that's fine! :) Like I said, take all the time you need to reply! I'll be sure to keep a lookout for your response, though, so I won't miss it when you do post it. ;)
              And all right, that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see you there in just over half an hour! =D I just have to do dishes and a bit more science…

ilovemoonie

…real quick, but I should be there by 3:00 or just a few minutes after. I’m really looking forward to chatting with you again! ^-^ Ah, I do too! I should be pretty flexible these coming weeks, as far as I know, so I should be available for plenty more weekday chats, hehe! ;) I hope to see you at the Saturday ones again, too, if you’re able to attend! :) )

Hey, Taffy! Yeessss! Finally! XD *high five* Congrats, m’dude! Ah yeah, it’s okay! You did tell us you were gonna post this, soo.. heheh. Oh really? So you got them a little while ago? I wouldn’t have minded but that’s okay! ;P Man, Thad so cool that you found those Kinz at thrift stores and that great deal on that Signature Highland Terrier! I can’t believe you have another Signature Sea Turtle now too XD Well at least you got to use that name! It is a pretty cool name. =P Or I guess I should say it’s a pretty friendly name.. Kay, I know, that was a dumb joke. XD But aww, the black and white cheeky dog sounds adorable! I always liked that pet, and I bet it is extra cute as the lil Kinz. Lil Kinz are always just so cutee X) Dudley is a suiting name! The Eagle, huh? Ohh, I can think of some good name suggestions. Like, ’Merica, or Captain America.. XD Oh my goodness, that would be so funny actually, if you named him after something/someone really American. Umm.. Liberty! XD I don’t know. I think any of those would be great, but

…. Lastly, the Signature Highland Terrier.. that’s such a great deal! Congrats on getting him! He seems like a pretty nice looking Kinz. Oh my gosh, his personality sounds great so far XD Angus is a very fitting name too! I don’t know what personality would be better.. maybe he could be a mix of both? XD Not sure. The golf player would be fitting, but the old guy that’s always off on “back in my day”s sounds hilarious.. well I’m glad it’s up to you! X’D Nope! No worries, m’dear, you didn’t sound like you were bragging at all. It’s fine! I mean, you did just finish your school. You only had Sunday to do anything. That’s not much time at all. Oh and yes! I have it bookmarked. Here you go! =) https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/73/ Umm, (about you posting the roleplay stuff) I guess that’d be okay! I haven’t really thought about what characters I should use yet, but I guess I can try to make a point to think about it, heheh. pfffft who likes short posts anyway XD

(Oof I got cut off, but I was just saying “I think any of those would be great, but that might be my weird sense of humor XD”)

Ah, hi Taffy! ^-^ (Gosh, I hope to finish this before I go off to class…) (Also, did you finish the Cosmo drawing??? Please send it in to the Share Center as soon as you can! I’m honestly excited to see it! Hopefully, you didn’t forget about it…) Oh yes, you finished school! HOORAYYYY!!! *throws confetti* WOOOHOO for you, Taffy!!!! YAYYYY! ^^ It’s alright, I wasn’t really expecting to see you in the park chat this past Saturday! :) I’m just glad you’re finally done with school! ;u; Hopefully we’ll discuss more about SpongeBob and other stuff yeah??? Oh yeah, sorry I never replied to your other update. I guess I didn’t really have much time to do it over the weekend.. Nah, I don’t mind! ^-^ Hehe, yay! Ah yeah? That’s fine, I understand! And woww, that’s awesome that you got the Signature Highland Terrier! Gosh, Signatures are pretty expensive for me to be honest… That’s probably why I don’t have much of them… I’m glad you managed to find it with a tag for a decent price! ^-^ It’s a good idea to take advantage of it! …

…Oh my gosh, I just looked it up. I gotta say it looks pretty adorable! Haha, a grumpy adult character pftft… X’DDD Yeah, sure! I’d like to see a picture of him! ^-^ Ooh, a Lil’ Kinz Black and White Cheeky Dog! I knew that pet existed but I kinda forget about it at times, haha.. Anyway, that’s nice you got it a thrift store! I bet it’s cute! Oh, you have the full version as well? That’s nice! In all honestly, I never had any version of a cheeky dog.. I hope to get one soon, preferably I’d like to get the Pink Punch Cheeky Dog which I think looks pretty adorable! ^-^ I do have a Bubblegum Cheeky Cat though, and she’s just the adorable pet I ever gotten! Heh, “Dudley” sounds like such a neat name! ^-^ Ahh, an eagle… That’s neat! Ooh, maybe you should name it America XDD Ah, that’s nice that you got another Signature Sea Turtle! Wow, this is the sixth one, huh? That’s neat if I say so! XD Hehe, the Turtle Queen XD Yes you are! …

…Maybe you’ll like Filburt the turtle, he’s one of the main characters from Rocko’s Modern Life, which by the way, have you seen the new movie “Static Cling” yet? He has the same voice actor as Plankton from SpongeBob! Man, a lot of original SpongeBob staff and the creator started from that show… That might be why I really appreciate it.. You should check it out sometime! Oh, “Molokai”, huh? That’s neat! Maybe if you get another turtle, you should name it Filburt XD Ah, really? That’s nice! Aww, that’s cute! ^-^ Thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz pets! I enjoyed reading about them! ^-^ Heheh, you’re not bragging at all, no worries! Alright, sounds good! That’s alright! Oh, you’re welcome! I’m glad it worked out for both of us! I kinda wish it’s a little longer, but oh well. Thanks anyway! I really did enjoy chatting with you! Hopefully, we’ll do a private chat again sometime??? Oh and YESSS, PLEASE!!! I’d really appreciate if you would post the thread for us to chat about cartoons sometime this week! ^-^ …

…Let me know! In all honestly, I really miss chatting with you here on the forums! I hope we’ll be able to do that again… Heh, it’s alright, thanks for letting us know! I hope you have a good day as well, my friend! See yah! ^-^

Hey, Taffy! I’ve read your comments and will try to reply to them soon!

pompom323

oh geez… your finished with school…? I am going into 5th grade O-O

(Sorry for posting this above your guys, Pompoms and Taffy!) LOL, @ilovemoonie, we constantly keep on sending eachother PSF’s daily. XD Did you end up checking my giveaway or what? XD I’m glad you’re sending me foods I don’t have, though since you obviously have pets that I don’t. OH– and I’m getting even more obsessed with Marvel than I was before! On Saturday, we had to go get a new printer because our old one wasn’t working well and my mom had to print off graduation pictures for a folder for my sisters, and they were selling Avengers Endgame movies there!! =D BUT SERIOUSLY, FOR $22.99? I love that movie, but FOR THAT MUCH? XD It’d be cool to work at Best Buy, so I’m getting a job idea for one of my pets. XD Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel is my favorite superhero! I also like the DC Girls series. So I’m liking Marvel A LOT now… Maybe we could trade places? (And by that, I mean, YOU NEED TO GET INTO MLP.) I love the Marvel OST. What are your favorite superhero songs? These are so out of it, but I like the songs Superhero by Michelle Creber and

(2) … and so are the songs from Barbie In Princess Power… (If you couldn’t tell I watch typical girl shows XD I also like Pokemon, HTTYD, Spirit Riding Free, Littlest Pet Shop, Sonic The Hedgehog, etc… I’m also a video game person. Music, video games, and cars are my main 3 obsessions. XD) I also wrote some songs based on some superheros, too, but I’m not sure if I want to look at my papers and then type them on here. XD And whenever I see a picture of Tony Stark/Iron Man/Robert Downey Jr. I CONSTANTLY think of “Tony and his big head”. Seriously!?!? In one of the IM movies, he has his own EXERCISE AREA. XD I really want to become an actor someday!! (Voice actor/actor, own/run a cafe, be a police, singer/songwriter/have a band, be a racer, etc) Yeah… Honda Wingflight and her big head. XD So THAT’S what this is/was about. Also, are there any specific PSF’s you need? (And could you please reply to Fallkinz?) And @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I hope that these bold letters got your attention. I know they get moonie’s. XD (“I’m gonna be bold! Gotta hold my head up ’cause I know when

.. there’s a victory I already hold. I’m gonna be strong! Gotta get my fight on ’cause I know whose side I’m on. Got a heart like steel, and a faith like gold, I’m gonna be bold!!” XD), please tell me which other characters you’re going to/want to use in MLIK. Thanks!! =)
          AND JUST FOR RANDOMNESS, I’M LEARNING FIREFLIES BY OWL CITY ON MY VIOLIN ALONG WITH OTHER STUFF!!!! YAAAASSS. I’M OWL CITY OBSESSED!!

*”I’m gonna be bold! Gotta hold my head up ’cause I know when I get up there’s a victory I already hold. I’m gonna be strong. Gotta get my fight on ’cause I know whose side I’m on.
          Got a heart like steel, and a faith like gold, I’m gonna be bold!!

pompom323

Hey everyone! Here’s my sneak peak of my new story, the forgotten cub. It was a normal day, and the pride was going to find dinner. As always, young kazari tagged along. The lionesses found there pray, getting down it position. When they leaped for their pray, kazari always struggled to keep up. That’s when she found her own pray: a mouse. She got down in what she THOUGHT was the hunting position, and readied her joints. She leaped, and the mouse saw. I ran and ran and ran, until hid in a log. Kazari had lost track and stopped to take a break. She decided to return to the pride. But then she realized, she had never been out this far! She started looking for a sign of the place she knew, but none of it seemed familiar. She started running in what she thought would take her home. and she knew that this place would lead to an adventure of a lifetime. So yeah! The story will be out in…. Pfffft….. A month? 2months? Sorry. It’s the longest one I’ve written. -pompoms

Hi, pompoms! It’s great that you posted a sneak peak of your new story! ^-^ I gotta say I quite enjoyed reading your story so far! You did a nice job on it! That’s alright, take your time on writing your story! I’m sure the rest of it will be great! ^-^ Good luck!

I love yoru story!

pompom323

Hey guys! I am writing a new story called the forgotten cub it is about a lioness cub that gets forgotten by her pride in the Serengeti, and has to try and find her way home. I will post a sneak peak soon! -pompoms

ilovemoonie

Oh hey, pompoms! Nice to see you again! ^-^ Ah, really? That’s awesome that you’re writing another story!! I gotta say, that sounds like a really neat story idea– I bet it’ll be great! =D (I really like lions, so it’s got my approval, haha XD ) I’d love to read it! =) (Ah, that reminds me…I’m so sorry I never replied to your other story, about the cats! >.< I think I was pretty busy around that time, so I didn't get the chance to respond, but I did read it, and I thought it was really great! ^-^ ) Anyway, thanks for letting us know, and I'll be sure to read and reply to your new one, once you post it! :D

Oh, that’s nice pompoms! ^-^ I’ll look forward to seeing it here soon! Thanks for letting us know! It sounds like such a neat story! ;D

Sweet! I can’t wait to read it!

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, fellas! Ah, sorry for posting this here, eheh… ‘^^
      But, I have some great news: I’m gonna be done with school tomorrow!! Gosh you don’t know how relieved I am :,) I’m so excited to finally finish all this stuff!! It’s been a pretty stressful summer, not gonna lie, but… I do look forward to being off! ^-^ Awesome thing is, I’ll be off until January (or possibly a little later), so I’ll have at least 4 months of “me time”! ;)
      Welp, I still have a bit to go, but I’ll definitely be done by tomorrow morning or afternoon =] (Unfortunately, that means I won’t be able to attend tonight’s chat, but hey– at least I’ll be around to talk to you guys more, right?) Once I’m off, I certainly plan on being more active on here again! I know I’ve done a terrible job of coming on over these past few months… :c And, I know I have a lot to reply to, too =P I’ll definitely start working on that all soon! Sadly, given how far behind I am, I doubt I’ll be able to reply to everything that’s been…

TaffyKitty12

… posted in my absence :/ However, I’ll try to get to whatever I can, especially the stuff I promised to reply to as well as the more recent things!
        So uh, yep– in short, I will be on more! ^-^ Gosh I’ve missed you all a lot .< And, when my break does end and I start school back up, I might have to…

TaffyKitty12

… start taking long hiatuses and breaks from the forums a little more frequently… DX It’ll probably be a good deal harder for me to stay active, maybe even more than it was this summer ._.
          But ah enough of this for now– I don’t want to depress you guys! :c This was supposed to be a happy post! Anyway, I’m on here for now, and I plan on coming on whenever I can over the next few months! ^-^ (Though just keep in mind that there might be days here and there where I may not be able to reply to things)
          At any extent, I’ll try to be more active, and hope to respond to some older posts and roleplays! ;) Actually, speaking of roleplays, I uh… ahah, quickly wanted to ask you guys something about roleplays, if that’s okay…?
          So I’ve been thinking lately… it’s been a long good while since I’ve been in an active group roleplay, and I was wondering: what if I create a new one for us to do? I know, I know…

TaffyKitty12

…I already have 5 group ones, heheh ‘^^
            But, so that this particular roleplay wouldn’t be too much of a burden, I would put one of my lesser-popular roleplays (just not Superkinz or the Adventure Roleplay) on “hold” for a little while. This was my idea:
            So, our characters (I was thinking we could use characters who have conflicting/opposing personalities or get on each other’s nerves XD ) would all be the winners of a raffle contest, in which the grand prize is an all-expense-paid-for vacation. Sounds nice, right? Well, there’s a catch: they have to go on the vacation with everyone else who also won. And as you could imagine, that would make for a uh, very interesting vacation, haha XD (Especially if they don’t get along very well!)
            So, they’d basically be taking a bus trip together, and would stop on some fun destinations along the way! I think I might make it, too, so that our characters would be able to choose where they could go. For example, maybe the bus driver could ask them if they wanted to stop…

TaffyKitty12

… at a campsite or a museum, and some characters would pick the former option, and others, the latter.
              I’ve already decided that I’ll probably use Kovu (signature lion; yup, I’m gonna bring him on here XDD ), Clint, Leopardstar, Pikachu, and Clint’s pegasus friend, who I still gotta name before the roleplay yipe :o I’ll also probably have to post a bio for Kovu soon, too, so you guys can learn more about him.
              Anyway I figured these guys would be best, because they all have qualities that would make for some interesting character interaction XD
              Welp, I’m thinking I might take requests for the roleplay (as well as give a more in-depth overview of it) later next week, if that’s okay…? If that is the case, I’ll probably start the roleplay the following week, which is the last one in August. Gah, I hope I’m not coming off as too pushy or anything! DX I know it’s probably not the best time to start a new roleplay… but, I guess I’ve kinda wanted to start back at it again? And also, I thought…

TaffyKitty12

… I’d do it now, because, once I start back with school next year, it’ll be harder for me to participate in group roleplays XP More likely than not, this might very well be the last group roleplay I start on here– one last “hurrah” before I become too busy. (Not the last one I join, though! Still should be free enough for a while to join other group roleplays)
              I want to make this one more active one, too, because I feel like I haven’t made too much progress in some of the other ones I have….? Which is really my fault, I mean look how long it takes me to reply sometimes XP So, I’d probably set a reasonable time limit on this one, and would try to make it so that our replies wouldn’t get too long. (I know that’s part of the reason why the other ones are slow, ’cause there’s too much to reply to) Ideally, I’d like it so that we’d mostly keep our replies about 2 or 3 comments long… more or less, depending on what goes on….

TaffyKitty12

… Would you guys be interested in doing something like that? It’d be a group roleplay (so at least 2 other people than me), but a smaller group one, so it’s not too hard to reply to!
              So uh, yeah… heheh. Sorry for bothering you all with that! XP Just wanted to bring it up, though, cause I know I’ve mentioned it at the park a few times.
              Anyhoo, thanks for reading, and I hope to be more active soon!!
              Have a great day, my friends! <3
              (Oh! And also, this is totally unrelated but… would you guys mind if I post a short update this upcoming Monday…? It's really nothing that important; just about some new 'kinz I got and what I named some of my recent pets heheh ;P If that would be too much, though, I can certainly wait 'till the following week! [Or I could wait and post it the same day as the roleplay thingy, so it's "one and done"] Don't wanna burden you guys! :c I know this was long enough already gah DX )

TaffyKitty12

(Oh, and @Springshimmer, just to let ya know, I posted about our park chat on the previous page!! Sunday at 2 KT should work for me, I believe! :) )

TaffyKitty12

(Aww darn, looks like part of my second comment got cut off! D: Lemme try this again…
              “Gosh I’ve missed you all a lot! But, to be honest… though I will definitely be more active in the coming weeks, I dunno if I’ll ever be able to be as active as I once was a year or two ago XP Though I’ll be off for some months, I kinda have a list of things I’d like to do over my “summer vacation” (like reading and things, since I have a ton of unread books that I usually only get to enjoy on break) Don’t get me wrong; I should still be on here most days, but I don’t know if I can still be “super active” Taffy, like I once was… :c And, when my break does end and I start school back up…”
              [continue with comment 3] )

Ahh hi, Taffy!! =D CONGRATSS! That is so awesome! I’m so happy for you, and I can’t wait to talk to you more! I’m sure it must feel super good to be free. XD Like seriously, that’s a huge weight off your shoulders. Yeah, it’s fine that ya won’t be there tonight! I mean, you’ll probably be there at like tons of the next ones right? It’s just one park chat. Naah, it’s fine dude! Don’t feel like you need to reply to everything. Just get to aces of the most important ones, and get back to current stuff! =) Oh my gosh, no, yeah, that’s totally fine! You deserve to have some me time and enjoy yourself! You don’t need to like live your life on here XD I don’t mind. You don’t need to be super active, as long as you’re more active than you were when you were doing all that school. I mean, honestly, that really wasn’t that bad, especially if you compare it to how some people aren’t here at all anymore.. =P Speaking of reading books, what books will you be reading? It would be cool if you could read Keeper of the Lost

… Cities. XD It’s okay if you’re too busy though! I hope you have fun reading!! Reading is so much fun ^-^ Do you have other stuff you plan on doing for yourself since you have so much more time now? Ahh.. well that’s okay, we won’t worry about that. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Your new roleplay yeeaa! I was wondering when you might do that. Yes, of course I need to join! XD It sounds fun! And Candy is pretty conflicting with any character, honestly, so how could I know use her in it? XD I’m not sure who else I should use, but we’ll see! I’ll have to figure out if any of my other characters would conflict with the others in the roleplay. I think the rules about keeping short replies and replying within a certain time are probably a good idea! Hopefully that should help us keep things moving, heheh. Yeah, sure! Go ahead and post that next week then. I should be ready by then, I think.. lol. Nah, you’re really not being pushy, don’t worry! =) …

…. Yeh, I totally get wanting to do roleplay stuff now. Makes sense! I’m excited to do more role playing too ;D (yeaah speaking of which, do you think I should start that ball roleplay sometime soon-ish too? Ooh oof.. I still gotta finish Olivia’s personality actually XD I dunno when I should do that) But yeah, definitely gonna join! I’ll let you know about characters as soon as I figure it out, heheh. Thanks so much, Taffyy! <3 I hope to see more of you too! (Oh yeah, sure! Go ahead =) I’m always interested in hearing about new Webkinz! And it’s nice hearing what you ended up naming your pets too.) Congrats again on finishing all that school!! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hey, Taffy! I’ve read your reply on this page and on the other one and will try to reply to them soon!

Awesome!! Congratulations! *pats back* Aw, okay! Just please reply to me about my roleplay! It’s Heartkinz’s turn and next it’ll be emi’s, so yeah! (Then it’s moonie’s, yours and hopefully Springs if she joins.) (Sorry I’m rushing this. I’m buying some time for both of us) I thought you were graduating this year…? that is.Unless you mean college, We’ve missed you, too and we’re glad you’re back! (If I could, I’d copy and paste everything emi said because I agree with every word she says! Thiss oughtta get her attention, right emi? YES, DEFINITELY DO A ROLEPLAY!! A “hold”? Oh, okay. But is it still alright if I join Superkinz’? (You said I could a month after you started it because I thought a roleplay was a story, and I was pretty clueless then and now you said I can and I gave you a list of pets I wanted to use. XD) And by join I also mean reply. I love the sound of out pets getting on each others nerves! (I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves, gets on everybody’s nerves, gets on everybody’s neeerves! I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves and this

.. a song that gets on everybody’s nerves and this is how it goes!!)(Book version, not Junior’s version) Hmm, for pets that get on eachother’s nerves, don’t the pets that you’re using get along together? I mean, pretty much ALL of my pets get along with yours and everybody else’s, but to name a few who like to fight/don’t really get along/different personalities, they’d be: Kailie, Xyllia, Tim, Fluttershy, Starlight Glimmer, Sniffing Skyler, Zoe, and Peppermint Mocha Joy… Then again, I’d have to narrow that down, and if/since you’re using Clint in it, I’d probably want to use Lyric in it and since he likes pegasus ponies, I could use myself in it.(Honda Wingflight or Sope Rockshredder). Like Emmers, said, the rules about short replies and a limited amount of replying are good rules, but once school starts(For me, CuteHeart, and Moonie that is), we could probably reply fast enough on weekends. It sounds like an awesome idea! It’s okay! I’m so excited for it!! No, I don’t mind at all. Just please join MLIK!! =) Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, & victorious day, Taffy!

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, and I’ll be sure to reply soon! Ahh, I am so happy to hear that you’ll be finishing school tomorrow!! \^-^/ I bet you must be so relieved and excited!! =D I’m glad you decided to mention that roleplay on here, too! Honestly, it sounds so amazing and I definitely absolutely totally want to join XDD Anyway, I won’t be able to reply to your update today, unfortunately, (and comments are about to stop moderating, anyway), and I’ll be pretty busy tomorrow, but, I should have some free time over the weekend, so I’ll try my best to have my whole response typed up and posted by Monday morning! I hope that’s okay…I apologize about the wait! XP (Oh! But since my response won’t be moderating before Monday, I just wanted to quickly let you know that I’m totally fine with you posting an update that day! =) I’m super excited to hear about your new ‘Kinz!! ^-^ I might be posting those SC pictures of mine next week, but, I doubt I’ll get around to sending them in over the weekend…

ilovemoonie

…and even if I did, I wouldn’t post the links until maybe Wednesday or Thursday, anyway. (And if you’d rather me wait ’till the next week, I could always do that, too) So yeah, please go ahead and post your update on Monday; I can’t wait to read it! :D )
          Anyway, I’ll be back to post my whole response soon, and in the meantime, I hope you have a nice weekend, pal! ^u^

Comments are closed.