New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,128 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 1 hour, 20 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Ah, well, sorry for posting yet another thing! XP But, I was thinking, since some of you expressed interest in seeing Kovu’s biography, I’d go ahead and post it today…? I hope no one minds, ahah! ‘^^
      I’ll start posting it below this comment– not sure if I can do it all at once, but I’ll try hard to have everything posted before this afternoon.
      I hope you guys enjoy it! =] :

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Name: Kovu Kiburi. Species: Signature Lion. Gender: Boy. Age: 18. Eye Color: Amber.
        Appearance: Kovu is a handsome signature lion who is covered mainly in sand-colored fur, with the exception of his muzzle, which is off-white. His mane is a bright shade of tan with dark brown fringes of fur around the edges. He also has a fluffy, dusty cream-colored chest. Two of Kovu’s most notable features, however, are his torn left ear, as well as the cerulean scar above his left eye. In terms of height, he’s just a little shorter than most other lions, though he’s still a good deal taller than many ‘kinz his age.
        Usually, Kovu likes to wear t-shirts and black shorts. He seldom wears long-sleeves, even when it’s kinda cold out. (But luckily, he lives in a fairly warm place, so it’s not like he’d really need them anyway)
        Friends:
        Cooper: Somewhat chubby border terrier who wears glasses; he’s Kovu’s best friend.
        They met each other playing soccer when they were little…

TaffyKitty12

… (they both used to be on a team, but quit a long time ago; Cooper wasn’t sporty enough, and Kovu didn’t like soccer that much), after bonding over a fruit juice product XD
          Cooper is a “theater techie” (someone who controls the sound, lighting, etc.) who is kind of geeky in some aspects. He’s pretty different than Kovu, but they usually get along (even though Kovu teases him and often calls him a “nerd” ;P )
          Rebecca (aka “Beck”): Kovu’s other friend; she’s a gamer girl pom pom kitty who enjoys pulling pranks on other people.
          Kovu gets along with her fairly well… most of the time. They both enjoy annoying Cooper as well as other people, though they usually take it too far XD (Note: Cooper and Beck belong to my friend, not me)
          Ava: Somewhat shy and kind of short artsy girl who is described by her pals as a “mom friend”; loves little kids and enjoys making crafts for her pals. She is a bit of a geek when it comes time to art, though…

TaffyKitty12

… and is often referred to as a “teacher’s pet.”
            Ava is Beck’s best friend, though she’s also close to Cooper.
            Kovu and Ava are kind of “casual” friends, at the moment. They never really hang out with just each other, but rather, when they’re all in a group. However, it is worth noting that Kovu never teases Ava, and Ava doesn’t really approve of Beck pranking Kovu.
            Brief Description of Personality: Kovu can be best described as somewhat of an “ambivert.” He tries to be outgoing, and usually isn’t afraid to approach some ‘kinz that he doesn’t know well. However, Kovu does enjoy “alone time” now and then, and is sometimes intimidated by certain kinds of Webkinz… namely most girls and those of whom he feels are “cooler” than him
            This ol’ feline looks quite tough on the outside, as can be seen by his stature. He even has incredible strength to match! (No, seriously, Kovu is strong… like, really strong, haha ;P He could easily flip a table– with food on it!)…

TaffyKitty12

… However, do not let his looks fool you– in reality, he’s a cowardly lion with low levels of self-confidence (the latter of which can be attributed to the fact that he’s been bullied a lot in the past, mainly by a scary young teenager named “Bob.” Of course, he keeps his past run-ins with bullies a secret, though).
              As much as he tries to hide it, Kovu is scared of, well, a lot of things… some of which are known well by his friends (like his fear of clowns and elevators, for instance), while others are buried deep down. Nonetheless, he constantly tries hard to “mask” his fears and insecurities, generally through the use of arrogance or by teasing his friends for being “nerds” (for whatever reason, calling Cooper and Beck “nerds” gives Kovu a great boost in confidence :P ). Of course, he doesn’t try to tease them in a mean way, though his jocular remarks can be rather annoying to his pals. Plus, Kovu may go a little “too far” sometimes and say something that may unintentionally come off as “rude”, “hurtful”, or “impolite”…

TaffyKitty12

… Unfortunately, due to these qualities– as well as his awkwardness in social situations– Kovu doesn’t have many friends, and has a hard time making new ones. He wishes that he could have more, but alas, most of his efforts to make (and keep) new friends are done in vain.
              In terms of other things, Kovu is also a stubborn lion, in that he is very “set in his ways”, so to speak. He’s not always willing to try new things, either, and has a hard time stepping out of his comfort zone. Additionally, he does have a reputation for being quite loud at times (well, he is a lion, after all XD ), which–although not always a bad thing– can be disruptive, especially when he’s in a public place like a restaurant or a store. Kovu can be a little “clumsy”, too. He has a tendency to trip and slip and bump into things fairly often when he’s distracted. Unfortunately, it’s also pretty easy to distract him. (Might be good to note that he has a bit of a temper, as well, and can be very overdramatic)…

TaffyKitty12

… Kovu may have his share of “negative” traits, but it’s important to note that he does have some positive ones, too! For instance, he does enjoy having fun, and one can be assured that there will almost never be a dull moment with him around! Whether it’s going someplace cool or “entertaining” his friends with annoying jokes and/or his crazy reactions to some of his irrational fears, Kovu can certainly bring laughter and joy to his pals (even if it’s ultimately laughter at his expense…). Moreover, he is a pretty loyal guy. Even when his friends make him really mad or upset, Kovu always sticks by them in the end (‘course, maybe that’s because he has no other friends, but still). He won’t let anything get in the way of his friendships!
              And… Kovu can sometimes be a little brave. Just a little (and it’s rare when it happens), but it’s a start, at least.
              As far as interests go, Kovu is fairly athletic, and enjoys both watching and playing sports. However, it is no doubt that his absolute favorite sport is hockey!…

TaffyKitty12

… In fact, his biggest dream in life is to become a professional player on his favorite hockey team. Kovu has adored hockey since he was a kid, and he would be elated to actually play it in the big leagues! However, the poor guy can’t skate ‘^^ He slides around on his bare feet pretty good, though, so he usually does that when he practices. Believe it or not, he is a skilled player… if only they’d let him use his feet instead of skates!
              But, Kovu’s athletic side is balanced out by the fact that he loves food. Kovu is a pretty hungry guy, and will generally eat a lot each day, most of which is fast food or junk food. He basically lives for snacks and trips to the local fast food drive-thrus XD
              And, well, although he never, ever shows anyone (unless they unfortunately find out about it themselves), Kovu does like to write in a diary journal. In fact, he records a good bit in his diary journal, including his emotions, life experiences (vacations, achievements, etc.), and deepest fears or secrets…

TaffyKitty12

… Sadly for him, his best friend, Cooper, has already found out about and read a portion of his journal (which Kovu is still kinda angry about :P ). Since then, Kovu’s been trying even harder to hide the fact that he writes in a journal, mainly so he doesn’t get teased about it. But, if he really doesn’t want anyone to find it, he should probably consider not bringing it with him on vacations… XD I mean, if he just left it at home, he wouldn’t have as much to worry about.
              Likes: Fast food (he loves places like Sonic, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and well, you get the point XD ), hockey, dinosaurs, anything having to do with cowboys and pirates (I bet he wanted to be a cowboy when he was little! :P ), all-you-can-eat buffets, sunglasses, the colors yellow and lime green, fruit juice, Ava, pranks (as long as they’re not played on him), baseball games, being thought of as “cool”, Star Wars, mane conditioner, Ava’s artwork, teasing Cooper, playing games on his phone…

TaffyKitty12

… vacations (if they’re fun, anyway), ice cream.
              Dislikes: Clowns (he’s terrified of them, but Beck loves them, much to his dismay :P ), most rollercoasters, elevators, darkness he totally sleeps with a nightlight, matching group t-shirts, mimes, scary movies, boats, Todd Columbo (a strange and villainous frog character me and my friend made up; he bothers Kovu a lot XD ), bullies, very snooty/annoying pets, being embarrassed, teddy bears (used to not mind them until he had a bad experience with one; now he’s terrified of ‘em XD ), Daisy Doe, “healthy snacks” (he won’t not eat them necessarily, but he would totally take potato chips over carrot sticks any day), being thought of as a “scaredy cat” or a “nerd”, being challenged, anything having to do with Scooby-Doo (long story… XD ), being tricked or deceived, being bored.

TaffyKitty12

~~~ Alrighty, welp, I hope you guys enjoyed Kovu’s bio! >^^< If you read it, feel free to leave me your thoughts… I would be delighted to read them! ^-^
        Sorry it was kinda long, though, ahah… XP I tried to make it short, but I guess that didn't work out ._.
        Ah, but it does feel kind of good to finally post another biography again! I may eventually post some other biographies (like Fiona's and Randy's) in the near future, though I'll wait until at least the middle of next month to do another.
        Anyhoo, I look forward to using Kovu more in our roleplay! :) (By the way, if you see this, moonie, I loved your response!! It was honestly pretty hilarious, haha XD You did a great job! =] )
        [Ooh, and speaking of the roleplay, I had to post a quick correction statement yesterday because I accidentally noticed an error in one of my first replies, ahah '^^ The mistake wasn't anything that important, but, the brief correction is located above the discussion thread, 'case ya guys wanna read it!]
        ~~ Have a great Thursday! =D

ilovemoonie

(Heya, Taffy! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read Kovu’s bio (I really loved it, by the way!! ^-^ Kovu is an amazing character and oh my goodness, after reading it I can definitely see that he was a perfect choice for your roleplay!! ;D ), and I’ll be sure to respond really soon! I have to get off the Newz in a minute, unfortunately, but I should be able to start working on my response sometime this afternoon, and I’ll definitely try to have it all posted tomorrow before comments stop moderating! I hope that’s okay!
          (Also, thanks so much; I’m so glad you liked my response to the roleplay!! :D I definitely enjoyed writing it, hehe! XD Aw, well thanks pal! I’m glad you think so! That means a lot! ^-^ (Also, I did see your statement regarding the error of which side Cassandra and Clint were sitting on; no worries about that– mistakes happen! Thanks for clearing that up for us, though! :) )
          Anyway, I’ll be back to respond to this very soon, then, and thanks so much for posting Kovu’s bio for us, Taffy! ^-^ )

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to reply now! :) Sorry about the wait! XP I meant to work on my response yesterday, but I didn’t end up having much time… =/ I’ll be sure to work on it as much as I can this afternoon, though, and I’ll try my best to finish my response before comments stop moderating!)
            Hey, TaffyKitty! Ah, no worries– I don’t mind one bit! I’m actually really glad you decided to post Kovu’s bio this week, as I’ve been very excited to learn more about him! ^-^ Thanks for posting it for us to read! :) I gotta say, I absolutely loved his bio!! =D Kovu is a really amazing character, and I’m even more excited to see more of him in your roleplay, now! XD
            First off, I really like his full name! I didn’t even know he had a last name until Humphrey the hippo mentioned it in your roleplay response, haha, but it’s neat that you gave him one! :) “Kovu Kiburi” has a great ring to it, I think, and it sounds really cool! ;) I love alliteration names! (And alliterations in general XD )
            You did a great job describing his appearance…

ilovemoonie

…as well! Ahh, I love his eye color! I dunno why, but amber eyes on a lion sounds really pretty to me ^-^ I like how you gave him a couple of unique features, as well, like the cerulean scar and the torn ear! I think it can be fun to make a character’s appearance “different” from the plush in some way, you know? Makes ‘em more unique! =] Just curious, do you know the reason behind Kovu’s scar and torn ear? Like, did he get them at some point in his life, or was he just born that way?
              Ooh, and I really enjoyed learning about Kovu’s friends! =) I’m glad you decided to include a bit of information about them instead of just listing their name and species (like I usually do XD ), since you’ve never really mentioned them on here before (well, besides Ava). Ohh, okay, so the first two belong to your friend? That’s neat! ^-^ I’m assuming you use them together in the roleplays you do with her, then? :) (Those sound pretty awesome by the way, hehe! XD )
              Anyway, Cooper sounds really cute, hehe! ;) A geeky and somewhat chubby border terrier…

ilovemoonie

…with glasses who controls sound and lighting and stuff for theater? What’s not to love? XD Seriously, though, he sounds pretty neat, hehe! Also, that’s hilarious that they became friends because of a fruit juice product XDD Rebecca, (or, Beck) sounds pretty cool, as well! Aw, I feel bad for Cooper though, since Kovu teases him a lot and he and Beck like annoying him…Does Cooper get upset when they do that? Ooh yes and Ava! Your pretty King Charles Spaniel! ^-^ Ahh I love her already from the little information I know about her! She sounds really sweet! <3 I mean, how can someone who loves little kids and makes crafts for her friends not be sweet? I’d love to learn more about Ava, someday! Do you think you’ll ever use her on the forums? :) Ohh, and hmm, so Kovu never teases Ava, and Ava doesn’t approve of Beck pranking Kovu, is that right? Interesting…I wonder if that means anything… *strokes chin and looks thoughtful* XD
              Additionally, I really enjoyed reading about Kovu’s personality! I gotta say, I love him as a character!! :D (Even if he’s not the nicest, heheh) …

ilovemoonie

…You did a great job developing his personality! First, it’s cool that he’s an ambivert! =) I like how he’s usually not afraid to approach animals he doesn’t know, but that there are some certain types of Webkinz he’ll be intimidated by. I feel like lots of my characters are either afraid to talk to no one or afraid to talk to everyone they don’t know, so it’s a nice balance with Kovu, I think! :) Also I have to say that I think it’s cute how he’s afraid to talk to most girls, hehe XD Ah, and so he’s pretty strong, huh? Well, that does make sense, for a lion! (Oh my gosh, he could easily flip a table, though? Easily? Man, that dude is strong! :o Let’s hope he doesn’t get really angry during a dinner party or something… XD (Also, I dunno why, but when I read the thing about flipping the table it for some reason made me think of that part in the first Thor movie where Thor just turned over a table with a bunch of food on it…don’t ask me why…

ilovemoonie

…that was the first thing that came to my mind XD ))
              Anyway, ohh, I see…so he’s really not as tough as he appears, eh? Aww…It makes me feel bad for Kovu! He tries to act tough, but on the inside he’s actually scared of a lot of things and has low self-confidence, too… =( That’s so sad that he used to be bullied a lot! Poor guy! DX I wonder who this mysterious “Bob” is, and why can’t he leave Kovu alone? XP Ah, so Kovu has a lot of fears, then? Honestly, I can’t blame him for his fear of elevators and clowns…I don’t like elevators, either it’s not because I’m afraid that I’m going to get stuck in them, though…okay maybe it is =P and clowns are just…no. Y’know, Kovu actually reminds me a bit of my Signature Lion, Lance, due to his many fears…Lance has like, a ton of phobias. But, otherwise they’re not very similar, because Lance is extremely shy XD Anyway, aw man, that’s too bad that he’s always trying to “mask” his fears, though, and that he uses arrogance and teases his friends to make him…

ilovemoonie

…feel better about himself! D= That’s not good, Kovu! It’s better to be honest and open up about your insecurities than to hide them! Ah, well that’s good that he never actually tries to be mean to his friends, though…but, I can see how some people could be offended by his remarks of think that he’s “rude” sometimes. Poor Kovu…I think he needs some more friends! (I bet River would gladly volunteer…Kovu is just the type of person she’d love to befriend! ;D )
              Ah, and I can relate to not always being willing to try new things or step outside my comfort zone…I don’t think I’m as stubborn as Kobo (okay so I tried to type “Kovu” and it changed it to “Kobo”, which is apparently a form of money in Nigeria…I thought it was too funny to not keep in though, haha XD ), but I don’t really like change and once I get set on doing something, I don’t really like it when I have to change my plans… :P Oh, and so Kovu’s pretty loud, huh? You’re right, that does fit for a lion! I was going to say that it’d be interesting…

ilovemoonie

…to see how that played out in the roleplay, but then I remembered it’ll probably be so loud anyway that it might not make much of a difference… XD (I mean, if Loki and Clint are present, you can bet it ain’t gonna be quiet ;P ) Aww, and I dunno why, but I find it kinda cute that he’s clumsy, hehe! ^-^ I’m just picturing this big strong lion tripping and bumping into things. Yikes, he has a bit of a temper and can be very overdramatic, too? Well that’ll definitely be interesting for the roleplay XD (Something tells me he’s gonna have a lot of reasons to be overdramatic and/or angry… :P )
              Additionally, that’s good that Kovu does have some redeeming qualities! He does sound like a pretty fun guy to hang around with, hehe! ;D It’s good that he’s able to make his pals happy and make them laugh! Aww, and that’s nice that he’s loyal! That’s definitely a great trait to have! ^-^ Even if they have arguments or disagreements, the fact that Kovu always sticks by his pals in the end is definitely a mark of a good friend, I’d say :) …

ilovemoonie

… It’s neat that he can be brave sometimes, too, even if it is a rare occurrence :P
              Ooh, and that’s neat that he’s a pretty athletic guy! ^-^ I imagine he would be pretty good at sports, being so strong. That’s cool that hockey is his favorite! I’ve never played, or even watched hockey before (except maybe on the Winter Olympics…wait, is hockey a sport on the Olympics? XD ), but I’m sure it’s a pretty neat sport! :) Aw, that’s too bad that Kovu can’t skate though! D: I hope he can learn! If he can slide pretty well on his feet, though, I think they should just let him play like that XD Either way, I hope he can fulfill his dream and become a professional hockey player, someday!
              And it sounds like Kovu has quite the big appetite, heheh! Well, I can’t blame him for liking junk food and fast food… ;) It is some good stuff! (I’m actually eating potato chips as I’m typing this, heheh, but I’m eating carrots too so it should cancel it out right? Yeah? Maybe? :P ) I can imagine he’d probably eat a lot…

ilovemoonie

…of food, being so strong and playing sports and all. Hopefully he isn’t too unhealthy, though…? I mean pizza and hamburgers are great, but it’s important to have some fruits and vegetables sometimes, too! (But just not asparagus…NEVER asparagus XD )
              Oh my gosh, yesss, and his diarrryyy! Ahem, journal. I meant journal. I almost forgot about that! That’s so funny and cute that he writes in a diary journal though! ;D Oh man, Cooper read some of it though?? Yikes! I’m sure that wasn’t pretty when Kovu found out… :o Let’s hope no one else ever finds it again! I certainly hope Kovu didn’t bring it on his vacation in our roleplay…oh wait, that’s right XD Are you still gonna have someone discover it hehe? ;) (Lightning would definitely volunteer…I bet he would love to read Kovu’s secrets out loud to the whole bus XD ) Poor Kovu!
              Additionally, I enjoyed reading about Kovu’s likes and dislikes! =) Wow, I guess he likes just about every fast food/junk food place in existence, huh? XD (OOH I love Pizza Hut too…Pizza Hut is da best 8D ) …

ilovemoonie

… Oh my goodnessss, and that is so cute that he wanted to be a cowboy when he was little! ^-^ I can just picture a cute little kid Kovu dressed up as a cowboy or a pirate, ahhh! Oh yeah, and I bet all-you-can-eat buffets are like heaven to him XD Ooh wait Ava is one of his likes? I KNEW IT. Aww and that’s sweet that he likes Ava’s artwork, too! <3
              Oh my goodness, I think Kovu's dislikes are even better than his likes XD I can relate to a lot of them, too! Clowns, mimes, roller coasters, elevators, scary movies…no, no, no, no, NO. Okay but why doesn't he like matching group T-shirts? That's a pretty funny dislike pfft XD Ahh and he sleeps with a night light? That's so cute! A big strong lion who's afraid of the dark…I love it! XD OH MY GOSH, I forgot he was scared of teddy bears!! Ahhh he totally needs to see Bucky's teddy bear at one point in the roleplay! XD I wonder what his reaction would be if he saw that Bucky brought it along on the vacation? I'd really like…

ilovemoonie

…to hear the story behind his fear of them, though…I mean, I just can’t see how someone could actually be afraid of teddy bears, they’re so cute and cuddly and harmless :’D Also that’s funny that he doesn’t like anything to do with Scooby-Doo XD I wonder why that is? Ah, and he doesn’t like being tricked or deceived? In that case, something tells me he’s really not going to like a certain tuxedo cat character of mine… ;)
              In all, I really enjoyed reading Kovu’s bio, Taffy, and I absolutely love him as a character!! \^-^/ He’s so funny and cute, and even though he does have a lot of negative traits, he does seem like he’s a pretty nice guy at times, too! :) Thanks so much for sharing his bio with us…you did an excellent job writing it, and an amazing job creating Kovu’s personality! =D I am so excited to see more of him in the roleplay now! ;D I think we’re gonna have a lot of fun with him XD (Oh and no worries; I didn’t mind the length! Also, yes please, I’d love to see a bio…

ilovemoonie

…for Fiona and/or Randy sometime in the near future! :D )
              Anyway, I’m excited to see Kovu “in action” again soon! ;) Have a great Friday, Taffy! ^-^
              (Ahh, and sorry this is so long! XP )

Hey, Taffy! I’ll try to reply to this soon!

Hi, Taffy! Ah, I was excited to read this bio! Kovu is such a great character! I really like his personality. XD Amber is a nice eye color! Kovu sounds like a pretty handsome dude. A little rough around the edges (literally), but he’s strong and being a Signature lion, probably pretty handsome haha! that plush is so beautiful :3 I love it By the way, do you know how he got his blue-ish scar? Or is it a tattoo of sorts? Just curious! It’s cool that ya included little descriptions of his friends! That’s interesting to know. And I love Ava, oh my gosh. XD A “mom friend.” I never even realized that that’s almost exactly what Violet is too pff hah. Ava sounds so sweet though! I was getting ready to draw her and Kovu before I left on vacation.. darn! I wish I could work on it, but it’ll have to wait until we get back home next week. =P As for his personality… I can relate to that ambivert persona.. I try to be outgoing.. but it’s hard. And I’m still an introvert. XD …

… I get you, Kovu. Kind of. WAIT I am kind of afraid to talk to boys oOH NO I AM KOVU It’s cool that Kovu is strong though! I can definitely imagine him looking tough, with his scar, muscles, and torn ear. He is definitely intimidating, despite him being intimidated by other things. =P Poor guy! It’s so sad that he’a been bullied! Young or not, when someone’s words really hurt you, they can have a lasting hurt. I understand his fear of bullies. Tanner would too! I feel like they should be friends, but maybe Kovu is kind of jealous of him? So frien-emies? XD Not sure. I think I might make him sit next to Kovu on the bus though. Anyway, um, that’s not how you gain self-confidence, Mister! No no no. Silly Kovu. =P He’s such a complex character! He hides his fears with teasing.. poor guy. Yes, you can go too far with teasing, especially when you do it a lot! I speak from experience, heh.. I know how too much teasing can get stuck in someone’s head. …

…. How many times will I say this… Poor Kovu! XD Being socially awkward is tough, huh, buddy? Relatable! Although I’ve gotten better and an less awkward than I used to be (thank goodness!). I know how that goes though haha. This just makes me wanna buddy him with Tanner more. Pfft, the fact that he’s set in his ways makes me think of him as a grandpa stuck in his old traditions. XD But I can relate, once again, with not wanting to get out of your comfort zone! It’s kind of a bad habit, heh. That’s so funny that he’s loud and clumsy. XD It fits, considering he’s a “big” lion. And I like that, especially since my lion is so quiet, heh! Duudee, no way. Did you just say Kovu is a drama queen? XD I love that! That’s hilarious and seems perfect XD The bad temper fits with that too. heck yeah he has a lot of negative traits… X’D

but I love them! lol Aww pfft, laughter at his expense! No, I’m not gonna at it again.. poor Kovu It’s nice that he’s loyal to the friends he does have! Otherwise I don’t know how he’d have any friends. =P Be brave, Kovu! You can do it, whatever it is! XD Go talk to Ava! Ahh it’s so funny that he’s athletic too! I never would’ve guessed hockey would be his favorite sport, but that’s cool! Aww, he can’t skate? No way! How’s he gonna be a pro hockey player? =T That’s too bad. I hope he can figure it out! Also, I just got an adorable picture of a little Kovu playing hockey on the ice, or trying to skate and falling on the ice X’) YES JUNK FOOD. Tanner would whole-heartedly agree on his food choices, even if he didn’t agree about the best sport, heheh! Brooo he has a journal too? That is the most adorable thing. I love how he calls it a journal and not a diary, as if a diary sounds girly. XD ….

…. Oh no, Kovu, keep Cooper away from your journal! XD I can only imagine what might happen if Cooper told some of their friends.. like Ava. o.O Oh my gosh, wait, Kovu brings it on vacations? Did he bring it on.. our vacation? XD I think he did! Oh no.. Who’s gonna read it? XD Oh boyyy.. I like his likes and dislikes too lol! He wanted to be a cowboy? That is the cutest thing! Are you like trying to get me to draw your characters or something, cause it’s working! XD Rollercoasters, elevators, and.. the dark! Aw buddy! XD what a cutie! I can do see him screaming down a rollercoaster. Oh my gosh! He’s afraid of teddy bears? Can you imagine the chaos when Bucky’s teddy bear is discovered? XD Ugh, I just love all of his dislikes, he is so funny! Mimes and clowns are pretty similar, and understandable. They are pretty weird, haha. But man. I just love Kovu! He’s a great character, so funny, and honestly he’s adorable with all of his fears XD ….

…. Thanks so much for posting it! It definitely armed with ammo for your roleplay pfft XD And it was just fun learning about him. I like Kovu even more now! Oh yeah! Sure, it would be cool to see your other bios eventually too. Oh I saw that post! It’s okay, no worries. I honestly didn’t have it sorted out in my head where the characters were sitting anyway, heh. I’ll have to figure that out soon. Oh! Okay, as I was sitting here, I just got an idea. I think I know where to put my characters now. I’ll go reply to your post in the discussion tread so we can talk about it there! Hopefully it’ll be okay, cause I’m gonna start typing my reply based on it, since I’ve got the time now. I won’t have much more time soon since we’re getting close to my sister’s home. But anyway! I really like Kovu, thanks a bunch for showing us more about him! ^-^

(I’m sorry for jumping in here, Taffy!) I read your bio and I pretty much enjoyed reading it! ^-^ Anyway…. Regarding to your reply to my response, I don’t have class on Monday that is Labor Day, so I hope we can have a chat that day? If not, then I guess earlier Friday before the group one and that weekend will work as well, I guess… Please let me know! ALSO, you didn’t manage to reply to my other SC photos despite you saying you were gonna do it before the weekend… Are you still planning on replying to it? I really hope you do… :( You can reply to me about it on page 137. And other thing, I also hope you’ll finish replying to our cartoon thread soon… Anyway, I’m sorry for asking this because it seems like you forgot about it… I really don’t want to sound impatient… But, let me know anyway… *sigh* Well anyway, I hope you have a good day today and the weekend, my friend! See yah! ^-^ I hope you’ll finish your responses to me soon….

@TaffyKitty12, hope this will grab your attention… I really hope I don’t sound rude, that’s not my intention! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! <3

Oh hey, guys- sorry for adding to the posts, but I need to let you know about something! =P So, I’m gonna be going on vacation this Thursday until September 7th. It’s gonna be a long car ride to get there of like 14 hours or something? I’m going to another state to visit my sister and her family. =) She just had a baby a few months ago, so I have a new little nephew to meet! Anyway, the car ride will be long, from Thursday to Friday (we’re stopping at hotel to split the driving to two days) so I should be able to use that time to reply to a bunch of stuff, including our roleplay, moonie, and if you post Kovu’s bio, Taffy. =) While on vacation I’ll try to be somewhat active, but I’ll probably only have time to look over the forums in the morning or night, so we’ll see.. I’ll at least try to read everything! But yeah, I just wanted to let ya know that I’ll be busy soon.

Hey emi, I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon!

Anyways, hey emi!! It’s okay, I don’t mind! (Your posts are more interesting because you don’t make me feel jealous that you got a new Webkinz pet and you aren’t lacking behind on stuff(No offence, guys. =P)) Oh, okay! Have fun!! Oh wow! I’ve been on longer car rides, haha. It depends on where we’re going to. I don’t like the southwest, so yeah. =P Awesome! Have fun at your sister’s! Congratulations to her, Auntie E! (Seriously, I call one of my aunts “Auntie H”. Plus in Barbie Spy Squad there’s an “Auntie Z”. XD) A few months ago? I remember you telling me that you had a nephew on the way. When my nephew was born, we had to take a 2-3 hour drive to go see him at night. I’ll be honest. I have a severe case of babyphobia. Yep, you heard me right. I don’t like/am afraid of babies. I hope you have a fun time!! My sister told me to tell your sister congratulations. (She’s applying for a job tomorrow and might work there) XD It’s okay!! We all look forward to seeing you soon!

Oh uh, well I’m glad you like my posts? “^^ Really? I think this was a pretty long ride lol.. I can’t imagine doing much longer. Thanks! I will, I’m sure! They’re a fun family, heheh. ^-^ Auntie E! Lol. No one even calls me Aunt Emily. I’m just Emily, who happens to be their aunt. XD Oh did I mention him? Yeah, he was born in June or something? huh. interesting. I mean, I know newborn babies aren’t the cutest and they’re very fragile so I can understand being afraid to hold them? I know a lot of parents would be offended by that though XD Thank ya! Good luck to your sister on her job!

Never mind, I’ve read your reply down there. Just please hurry, I’m getting impatient, LOL! ENjoy your trip!!

Uhh, hurry up with what? Replying to something? Which one? I’m a busy girl, you know! ;P

The Vataion Roleplay!! =D I know, and so am I! Well, dudette or pegasister, really. XD (Also, I did reply to your 2nd main comment/reply to me, but it didn’t go through. I’ll try to reply to it soon!)

The Vacation roleplay? Ooo okay. Yeah, I’ve been working on that the past few days! I just posted it this morning, so it’s your turn now. =)

YAY!!!!!!!!!

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! Oh, no worries– I don’t mind at all! ^-^
        Thanks for letting us know! Ooh, that’s neat that you’ll be going on a vacation soon! Sounds like a pretty long one, too, hehe! ;) I’m sure that’ll be a lot of fun! =D Aww, really? That’s awesome, emi! Congratulations to your sister, and to you on your new nephew!! <3 I'm sure that'll be really exciting getting to meet him for the first time! ^u^ Ah, I wish I could have a niece or nephew… XD Only one of my sisters is married, though, and they haven't had any kids yet…maybe someday though! I'm sure it's fun having young nieces and nephews, yeah? :) Anyway, I hope you have an amazing time visiting your family and your new nephew, emi!! ^-^
        Oh my goodness though, that is a really long drive! :o That's good that you'll be splitting it up between two days…I can't imagine driving for that long in one day XD Ooh, that's neat that you should have time to reply to lots of stuff during your drive! I can't wait to see your response to our roleplay! :D (I promise I'll try…

ilovemoonie

…to reply quicker next time, too!) Ah, I wish I could hurry up and post my response to Taffy’s new roleplay so that you’d have the option to reply during your drive, if you wanted…Unfortunately, though, I kind of doubt I’ll be able to have my response posted until Friday or so, since it’ll probably take me a little while to type up XP But, that’ll mean your time to reply will be right when you’re on vacation…Ah, I hope that’s not too inconvenient for you! >.< I'm sure Taffy would be willing to give you some extra time if you needed it, though, since you'll be with family and stuff!
          Anyway, and that's all right! I'll certainly miss seeing you on here if you aren't able to reply/post much during vacation, but I definitely understand. Don't feel like you need to come on here too much if you don't have time; what's important is that you have a great time with your sister and her family! :) We'll still be here when you get back, hehe ;) I guess you probably won't be able to attend the park chats this weekend or next, either, right? …

ilovemoonie

… I totally understand if you can’t, I was just curious, heheh.
            Anyway, thanks so much for letting us know about your vacation, emi, and I hope you have a safe drive and an amazing time there!! \^-^/ I’ll miss ya, pal, but I’m happy that you’ll be getting to go visit family, and I’ll be looking forward to your return! =)

I have a nephew and he’s starting to collect Webkinz. I mean, my brothers are likely to get married at this rate, and so is my sister. (I’m waiting for the other 2 to get married(Well, 1, really, haha) so I can be the only one in the family without a gross relationship. WEDDINGS ARE CATASTROPHIC!(We watched The Lego Movie 2 tonight! (8/28/2019), HA!))

Hey, moonie! Thanks for not minding! Yeah, heh, it’s a long car ride anyway.. XD Ah thanks! Yeah, it should be fun! Their other two kids are adorable too hehe. Aww, I hope you’ll be an aunt soon too, moonie! I was lucky, I guess.. I’ve been an aunt since I was like 3 months old pfft XD It is kinda fun having nieces and nephews, since I’m the youngest and wouldn’t have any younger siblings. Yeah, it is a long drive! X’) We just started driving as I’m typing this.. I figured it was time to go on the Newz and reply to everything. XD Oh by the way!! Thanks for getting to your reply on Taffy’s roleplay so quickly! I really liked it too XD I’ll try to type that up today or tomorrow! Aw well thanks for understanding! I don’t know how active I’ll be when I’m there, but I’ll probably be pretty active up until we get there Friday night. Oh heck! You’re right, my bad, I forgot to mention that! No I won’t be at any park chats this week or next week, I think. Thanks again! <3

ilovemoonie

Hi again, emi! No problem! :) Ah yeah, it’s definitely a long car ride, that’s for sure! Do you mind riding long distances like that? I don’t really mind riding in the car, but sometimes I’ll start to feel bad if we have to drive for too long… And you’re welcome! Aww, that’s neat! I’m sure they are super cute!! ^-^ Hehe, thanks…hopefully someday! Oh wow, really? That’s crazy that you’ve been an aunt since you were three months old! :o That actually reminds me of my mom, one of her nephews is only a year or two younger than her I think, so they pretty much grew up together. Weird when stuff like that happens, but I think it’s pretty cool, too ;) Ah, and yeah, I’m sure it is! It sounds pretty fun ^u^ Oh, nice! Well, I hope your drive has been going well so far!
              Also, no problem! I’m glad I could reply quicker than I originally said, heheh. I started typing up my response yesterday morning and I guess I was just in a writing mood and was having a lot of fun with it, so I actually ended up…

ilovemoonie

…writing it for like two hours straight and then finishing it XD But, it works out well, since now you’ll be able to reply during your drive if you want! :) Aww and thanks; I’m glad you liked my response!! :D I can’t wait to see yours, too!
              You’re welcome! That’s all right, emi! If you’re still able to come on some during your vacation, that’d be great, but if not, I’ll totally understand, too :) At least you’ll have time to reply to lots of stuff during your drive! That way you won’t have to worry about getting to those things when you’re busy with your family. Oh, and it’s all right! I’ll miss you at the chats, but I understand. I hope I can see you at the park again soon, though, once you’re home from your trip and all! :) You’re welcome again, and have a great day, emi! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! :) (No worries whatsoever– I’m actually glad you let us know about this!) First and foremost, I hope you have a wonderful vacation, emi! ^-^ It’s nice that you’ll be visiting your family for a while ;D Hope ya have tons of fun with them! Congrats on your new nephew, too… I’m sure he’s adorable, hehe! <3 Ah, I get it; we usually do that, too, when the destination is kinda far. 14 hours of straight driving is a lot! (I’ve done that before, and it’s not that fun XD ) It’s good that you guys will be breaking it up! About replying to things on here, don’t worry if something happens that you’re unable to! You can always respond to things when you get back! It’s not like we’re going anywhere, after all, haha XD (And about Kovu’s bio, I could always provide the link to it once you get back, if you can’t read or reply to while your gone! =] I’ll probably be posting it tomorrow, I think, granted I don’t get lazy XDDD Oof, and speaking of bios…

TaffyKitty12

… I am so sorry I haven’t replied to Anna’s! DX I’ve really been meaning to, but I gotta try to find where it’s at, ahah ‘^^ I’m hoping I can respond while you’re gone? I know it’s kinda late, ahah, but I do want to leave ny thoughts on her personality!) Ooh! And about roleplays, thanks for letting me know about your vacation so I can give you a “time extension” in my new one! Just lemme know however much time you think you’ll need (whether it’s the Tuesday or Wednesday after you get back, or even longer), and I’ll give it to ya! Or, if it makes it easier on you, I could always switch you and MLP’s turns temporarily, though I’d just make sure to tell her not to have any pets sit next to Kovu…? Honestly, whatever works best, pal! :) But really, enough talk about replies– you should only have to worry about having fun with your family! ^^< ~Have a great time!!~

TaffyKitty12

(Meant to say “reply to it while you’re gone”, not “reply to while your gone.” Sorry! ‘^^ )

Hi, Taffy! (Oh good.. thanks! =)) Yeah, it is nice! We only get to see them like every 6 moths or so, so it’s always good to see them hehe. ^-^ Thankkss, he is pretty cute! X) Oh my gosh you have? I can’t imagine! Geez! That must have been intense. 8I Ah well thanks for understanding! I hope I can reply to some stuff when I’m there.. but we’l leee. You do make a good point though.. I just realized we’ll have to drive home too.. so I’ll have a ton of time to reply to everything that I need to. XD (Oh nononono I’m gonna reply to it when you post it- well, that is, if you post it while we’re still traveling XD I’ll be quick to the draw, dontchu worry ;D Aw it’s okay! It’s okay if you can’t reply to it.. if you want, you can try to just keep your reply short though. https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/128/ Okay! I should be fine though, since moonie replies so quickly. =) …

… No no, don’t switch my turn with MLP! XD I’m gonna work on my reply today or tomorrow and should have it posted soon. Oh! And so did you wanna have Candy sit next to Kovu? Or Tanner? Cause I feel like either could work in their own way, ya know? I wasn’t sure where to have my guys sit, in general. =P Anyway, thank ya! I will worry about having fun, but I can worry about replying too (at least for now), it’s okay XD

YES!!!!!!! Don’t worry, I won’t have any of my pets sit next to Kovu. =D I LOVE MOONIE’S REPLY AND CAN’T WAIT FOR CLINT TO RESPOND, AHHH!!!! (I’ll try to reply to you on the other page, btw)

ilovemoonie

Ahh thank you, MLP! I’m glad you liked my response! =D I’m excited to see your reply, too! =) Haha and I can’t wait for Clint to respond either pfft XDD

It was awesome, and IKR?! XD

kittymade10

Hey emi! Hope I’m not budding into the conversation. I just wanted to say I hope you have a great time on your trip! I love meeting new family members, especially babies*cuteness overload* Anyway, hope you have safe travels! :D

Hiya, kittymade! Not at all, it’s great to see you! I hope you’re doing well! Thanks. ^-^ Yeah, it is cool! I can’t wait to see what he’s like when he becomes a toddler… o.o They’re always so cute but so crazy! XD Thank you, we’ll try to be safe!

Hiya, emi! Oh, thanks for letting us know! Nice to know you’re going on vacation! ^-^ Whoaa! Congrats for your sister! That’s great to know you got a new nephew! ^u^ Ah, okay… Thanks for the heads up! It’s fine! Take your time on replying to stuff! ^-^ Thanks for the heads up, emi! Hope you have fun! <3 ^-^

Hi, Spring! Yeah! It is exciting! He’s already turning into a cute chubby little baby, as is typical for our family XD Thanks for understanding! I’ll try to keep up with stuff anyway. =P I’ll try, thanks! Hope you’re doing well!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, fellas! =]
      Welp, there’s just a few very quick things I wanted to say, if that’s okay…?
      First off, @ilovemoonie, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, @MyLittlePony2010EG13, and @EmilyCuteHeart… I wanted to let you guys know that I’m gonna be starting my new roleplay today! :) I have it all typed up so I will be posting it very soon. The roleplay will be on page three of the “Upcoming Pets” forum under the “Questions” section. I would’ve put it on here but it looks like this forum is gettin’ kinda full, eheh ‘^^
      Here’s the link:
      https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/3/
      Once my posts moderate, it will be @ilovemoonie’s turn to go =] As mentioned in an earlier update, I’ll be stricter with the replying rules in this roleplay. Currently, I have it set to about 7 or 8 days per person to reply (though I can always extend that, of course, if you’re busy or on a vacation!)
      Can’t wait to roleplay with you all!! =D It feels like forever since I’ve done one haha XD [Sorry for the length of my starting reply, though! ‘^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… Guess I got a little carried away explaining things and whatnot, eheh :P No worries; I’m definitely gonna keep ‘em a lot shorter in the future!]
        ~Oh, and speaking of roleplaying, do you guys think I should post a biography for Kovu (my signature lion) soon? I just thought it might be helpful for you all to know some more information about him, before we get too far into the roleplay! (Considering he’s quite the complex character) If so, would it be okay to maybe post it later this week… (like on Thursday)? Ah, I hate to ask on such short notice! XP I was thinking that, since I already have most of it typed it, maybe I should post it while I’m motivated? If it’s too much for you guys, however, I can totally wait until next week, or something!
        ~[Also, kinda off-topic, but…
        ilovemoonie: Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow sounds perfect! ^-^ If you’re still free then, I’d love to have one! :D
        Springshimmer: Thanks for letting me know what times work for you on the other page! :) …

TaffyKitty12

.. Unfortunately, though, I’m not quite sure what day works best for me, ahah… =/ I won’t be available today, sadly, ’cause I got plans for the afternoon. I know you said tomorrow and Thursday wouldn’t work, and Wednesday might be a little tough ._. I also have plans on Wednesday so, if we have a chat, I may only be able to talk for about 40 minutes… XP If you don’t mind the shorter time, we can definitely have one then, but if you’d prefer a longer chat, I’m afraid we might have to wait ’till next week (I’ll be gone this entire weekend, too, as I will be visiting some family) :( I’m really sorry, Spring!! DX If this week happens to not work, would you be okay with maybe doing one the week after…? I should be a little less busy then]
          ~ Finally, I’m sorry for not replying to anything this weekend, fellas! D: I meant to start working on (and finish) some of my replies on here, but unfortunately, I turned out to be, uh… quite busy, eheh XP ….

TaffyKitty12

… I had family over the whole weekend, so I didn’t even get a chance to work on anything… ._. Sadly, I’m afraid I won’t be as active on here this week as I was last week, but I’ll make sure to finish my responses to those convos within the next couple of days! I feel bad for makin’ ya guys wait like that! DX (Gah, and I know I gotta start replying to those other roleplays, too! ‘^^ I highly doubt that I’ll get all of those done this week, but I will see if I can at least respond to one or two)

Hey, Taffy! Ah yayy! I’m so excited about this roleplay now lol ^-^ Yeah, that was a good idea to stick it in a forum with fewer posts. This forum is annoyingly getting full already.. =P Okay! I’m good with those rules. I’m actually excited about them, since it should mean that the roleplays will be more active =) Yesss, I know! It does seem like forever. (Ah and no problem, heheh! It was fun reading your starting posts.) Oh gosh, yes, please do!! I was already excited to read his bio, from what I know about him already, but now I’m even more antsy since he’s in this roleplay. XD Feel free to post it this week! I’d really love to read it soon! Aw, that’s okay. I understand. =P I hope you can be more active this coming week though! I’d love to talk with you more, and it’ll be awesome when you reply to some of those roleplays. ^-^ I didn’t realize how much I enjoyed and missed roleplaying until you started your new roleplay! Oh, and by the way, I had a random idea for a name. You could call it “Opposite Vacay Day” XD

… I dunno, that’s probably not the best name, but I kinda like it.. XD Well anyway, thanks for starting the roleplay and linking to it! I can’t wait until it’s my turn, hehe!

Hey, Taffy! I’ve read yoru reply and will try to reply to it soon!

Anyways, I’m so happy that you’ve started the roleplay!! Please reply to me about my drawings on the other page soon! Sure, but I already understand what Kovu is like, haha.

Hey there, Taffy! Ah, that’s nice. Good luck on your new roleplay! I’m not really into roleplays that much, but if you don’t mind, I might read it soon possibly? I just don’t really have the time to get into that kind of stuff…. Otherwise, best of luck to you guys! ^-^ Oh sure, I won’t mind! I’m not sure if I’m gonna post an update.. I was thinking of doing it last week, but I’m not sure if it’s really gonna happen judging by what’s gonna happen this week. I might as well post an update sometime next week, possibly… I’m not 100 percent sure on it, tbh… ^^; Oh, thanks for letting me know about the park chats! Aww, it’s alright I understand. Yeah sure, I think Wednesday for probably 40 minutes will work! Just to make sure it fits though, I think the topic for our park chat this week will probably be about the first Spongebob Movie… (I really want to talk about that one XDD) I think that will work considering it’s only 40 minutes for our chat this time.. …

…Of course, I’d love to have a longer chat with you next week! Make sure to let me know what days next week, once you know! ^-^ I’ll be sure to let you know if something happens at the last minute! Aww, alright then… I hope you have fun visiting family this weekend! ^-^ Ah really? That’s fine! I hope you had fun with your relatives! ^-^ Oh, just to make sure…. you still planning on replying to me about my other photos from SC on page 137 right? I know you said you’d love to, so I’ll be sure to look forward to your reply whenever you get around to it hopefully! And…. are you gonna reply to our thread here? I’ll just post the link to my reply here https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/4/#reply-2035073 Just trying to make sure you’ll actually respond to our conservation soon! I hope it’ll be able to work… I might be able to reply again later about some of the episodes you listed? By the way, I know I ask this a lot and I’d like to apologize for that, so uh…

…if it’s possible, can you send in the Cosmo drawing to the Share Center next week if you’re finished with it by then? Alright then, let me know! Have a good day, my friend! ^-^ (Sorry for the length of my response!!)

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Spring! ^-^ (Sorry for the kind of late response, by the way! XP I meant to reply to this yesterday, but I got caught up in some stuff, ahah ‘^^ ) Aw, well, thanks pal! =] It’s alright– I know roleplaying is not everyone’s cup of tea, so to speak! And it can take time, depending on how much interaction is in it, heheh. But, they are pretty fun, in my opinion! ;) (They’re actually one of my favorite things to do on the Newz, hehe XD ) Of course; I haven absolutely no objection to you reading it! ^-^ Feel free to take a lot at it whenever ya’d like :D Are you sure? Well, thanks, Spring! If you still want to post that update of yours before the end of the week, though, please do so! I don’t want my last-minute bio plans to interfere, ahah… ‘^^ And, I honestly don’t mind if anyone (including you) posts an update shortly after I do the bio! Aw gosh, I just hope I didn’t sound…

TaffyKitty12

… selfish of me to want to want to do one tomorrow! DX I know I always pick the worst times to post things, eheh… ‘^^ But really, you can post your update whenever you’d like– I can’t wait to read it, when you do! ^-^ No problem, and thanks for understanding about the park chats! If today still works for you, I’d be delighted to have one with ya today! ;D I take it we’d meet up at around 4 KT at park one, right? Oh, and yes, the Spongebob Movie would be so fun to talk about with you! ^-^ I know we didn’t chat much about that last time, so now would be the perfect time! :) It’s been a little while since I’ve seen it (maybe a year or two), but I should hopefully have remembered enough to make a good conversation out of it, haha XD After all, I bet I’ve watched it more than seven or eight times– it should be ingrained in my mind by now pffft X,D …

TaffyKitty12

… And, if something happens that this afternoon won’t work, don’t worry about it! At any extent, thanks for letting me know about the chat! ^-^ Ah yes, I hope we can have another one next week, too! :D Let’s see… as for days, I’m unfortunately still unsure about which ones will work at the moment, ahah ‘^^ Tuesday won’t work for me, but I know you can’t have one on Tuesday, anyhow. Next Wednesday looks like it might be kinda hard, ’cause I have afternoon plans for that day, too :/ I totally forgot that Monday was Labor Day until yesterday, so I may have to see about that day…? I’ll definitely let you know, either way, at the beginning of next week! If worse comes to worse, maybe we could have a chat early next Friday, before the group one…? (You said you have off on Fridays, right?) Or, we could try for that weekend. Sorry if I’m making this difficult, ahah! DX …

TaffyKitty12

… Unfortunately, it seems like plans keep popping up… some of which I don’t know about until last minute >.< Oh, and thank you for reminding me!! Aw gosh, I am so sorry for not replying to your pictures this past weekend, like I had promised! ;-; I meant to, really, but then a couple of my relatives decided to stay with us, and… that made me fall a bit behind on here :/ But yes, I still do plan on responding to those, as well as our thread. Hmm, I think I can maybe reply to our cartoon thread sometime this afternoon, and if that's the case, perhaps I can respond to the rest of your pictures tomorrow or Friday…? I definitely plan on getting both done before this weekend, however! Aw, and don't apologize, Spring! I know you're excited about the drawing, and I should be sorry for keeping you waiting for so long! :( Sadly, I appear to be notorious for taking a long time…

TaffyKitty12

… for taking a long time to finish my friends’ requests ‘^^ I guess I always worry that my friends won’t like it, or something, which leads me to redo their characters a billion times :/ However, I am just about done (all I’m doing is finishing up on a bit of shading, which shouldn’t take long because I drew Cosmo in a more 2-D, “cartoonish” form), so there’s no reason why I can’t send it in this weekend, or even tomorrow or Friday! At any extent, I plan on sending it in before Monday, so you will be seeing it sometime next week! ;) I sure hope you like it! <3 Thanks, and same to you– have a great day! =D (Also, apologies in advance for any typos you may find in my posts. If something doesn't seem like it's worded right, it's probably because it's not XD I'm typing on a different device right now, so… I'm sure there's at least one thing wrong, haha)

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Taffy! ^-^ Nah, ‘course I don’t mind; thanks for the update! :)
        Ahh yay, thanks so much for letting us know– I’m so glad you decided to start the roleplay today!! I’ve been so excited for it, haha XD I read your whole response earlier, and I absolutely loved it! This roleplay is off to a great start, I’d say! 8D Thanks for giving us the link to it, too! Ah, no worries, I didn’t mind that you decided to have it on the “Upcoming Pets” forum! Actually, that was probably pretty smart, since this forum is starting to get rather full… This way, we shouldn’t ever have to deal with the hassle of moving it to another forum.
        Anyway, I’ll be sure to reply to the roleplay really soon! :) Also, I think 7 or 8 days is good for the time limit! So, that’ll give me until…next Monday or Tuesday to reply, I think? I’m sure I’ll be able to respond before then, though! I’m aiming to have my response posted by Friday :) However, I did have a quick question, which I asked you in the discussion thread…

ilovemoonie

…but if you’re unable to answer before our chat tomorrow I can just ask you there. So, either way, I should be able to start on my response sometime tomorrow, I think! ^-^
          Ahh, yes, me neither! I’m super excited for this roleplay haha XD (Oh, and no worries about the length! I know you had a lot to explain, what with it being the first reply and all, so I totally understand that you needed to make it long! I might have to make my first response a little long, too, but I’ll try to keep it from becoming too lengthy!)
          Oh, and sure, I’d be fine with you posting a bio for Kovu soon! ^-^ He sounds pretty awesome so far, so I’d love to know more about him!! =D I think it’d be helpful for the roleplay, too…that way I can know everything that annoys him so that my characters can do all of those things XDD But yeah, I’d be fine with you posting it this Thursday! I don’t have any plans to post anything this week, and I should be able to reply relatively quickly since I don’t have school…

ilovemoonie

…so as long as it’s okay with everyone else, go right ahead! ^-^ I can’t wait to read it! =]
            Additionally, thanks for letting me know about tomorrow! That’s great that it should work for you! :D As of right now, it should definitely still work for me, too, so unless something changes for one of us, I guess we’ll plan on having it at our usual time tomorrow, in Park 1? I hope I can see ya there! It’d be great to have another chat with you! ^u^
            Lastly, it’s all right that you weren’t able to reply to anything over the weekend! I know how it can be when family visits…sometimes ya just don’t have time for much of anything, you know? =/ In fact, I wasn’t on the Newz at all (and was hardly even on Webkinz) over the weekend, either, because I spent most of the weekend hanging out with family and talking with a few friends :P So, it’s okay! Ah, that’s too bad that you won’t be able to be as active this week, but I understand, and you can take your time replying to everything. …

ilovemoonie

… I hope you’ll still be able to respond to my SC pictures sometime, but no rush!! I’ll certainly understand if you can’t reply until later in the week. (And it’s okay if you can’t respond to my somewhat recent update regarding those new Webkinz I got…I understand if you don’t have time for that, considering it’s rather old now anyway!) Ah, and no worries about the roleplays, either…you can take your time on those!
              In all, thanks for letting us know about these things, Taffy! I’m really looking forward to Kovu’s bio, your new roleplay, and our chat tomorrow, hehe! ^-^ Hope you have a great Monday! =]

Sorry for posting above you, Moonie. If you dudes and dudettes haven’t checked out Moonie’s pictures, GO CHECK ‘EM OUT AND RATE ‘EM ALL 10 ⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ☆ ✪ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ❇ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼!
      Anyways, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, hey there! I’ve read your reply on the other page and will try to reply to it soon!
      No, you didn’t sound greedy at all! I totally understand that you don’t like it when people don’t like it when others use their pets. =) I have a close friend who doesn’t like it when other people use her titles, so it’s totally okay! Besides, we all have that teen disease that includes laziness, greediness/rudeness, randomness, etc. So anyways, where’s Taylor’s bio at? I know a lot about her, but if I”m going to include her, I want to do it right, haha. Then again, I think I saved your bios in my folders.

OH– And emi, I found you on WI! Your the collie who says:
        Pokémon! ♥
        Webkinz :) Avid Signature Webkinz Collector right? I’m having trouble posting a comment.
        It says “Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator” (Hey Sally, It’s alright to talk about WI on here, right? I’ve posted links and seen other people post them and talk about it too. If it’s not, please delete the mentions of it. I don’t want to get banned, and WI has some strict and good rules.)

Hi, MLP =) Ohh okay. Yeah? Aw, well thank you for understanding! wait that’s a disease oh no Umm.. well.. I looked for Taylor’s bio on Google, and I can’t find it ‘^^ I don’t know where it could be.. sorry! Hopefully you have it saved, like you said. Nice! Yep, that’s me =) Hmm… um, I don’t know. I’d have to see the context of that. And even then it would be just a guess, since I’m not thoroughly experienced with WI. (Also, just thought I’d say I doubt we are supposed to be talking about it. It’s not a site supported by Webkinz. And it’s an outside site, and Sally said an outside sites from Ganzworld are not allowed. But I don’t think she’ll ban us if we talk about it with the abbreviation “WI”)

Heya, emi!! =D No problem! Yup, it is. So peeps ages 13-19 are teenagers and people under and older that age arrre… INFECTED WITH THE TEENAGE DISEASE!! Oh no, well thanks for looking! I found it by the way, webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/12/ Sweet! Yeah, it’s strange. (Oh, okay. Yeah, since she didn’t reply, I guess initials are alright.) Alsoooo, do you like Ledger? She’s a rock singer and the drum/covocalist for Skllet. =D I love her.

can confirm. my mom acts like a teenager sometimes due to her only have teenagers the past like 8 years Huh, what, no, that’s not Taylor’s bio! That’s Anna’s. Totally different character. She’s the opposite of talkative and a cat..! Did you find Taylor’s bio and just link the wrong page? Or did you actually think that was Taylor’s bio? (Yeah. And the replies weren’t deleted.) Eeehh, hate to break it to you buuut.. not really. I don’t really like Skillet. His voice is so rough and it’s so rocky and.. like.. I don’t know. I’m just not a fan of screamy music or heavy rock, and they remind me of that a lot of the time. I’m much more of a pop, electropop, and EDM person. =P

Hey, emi! I’ve read your reply and will try to reply to it soon!!

And, IT IS TAYLOR’S BIO. https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/12/ Just click on it yourself!! (I’ll reply to this full soon!)

da heckk ???? XD That’s so weird. When I tried to use that link, it sent me to Anna’s bio… how weird! Well, I’m glad you found it! Thanks for directing me to it.. I need to bookmark that myself!

What the heck? LOL! She’s your mom I understand that. My parents don’t like devilish-screamy-demonic-Satanic music either and neither do 2 of my sisters. Well, I don’t think the other one minds, but she’s not into it. And my brothers… eh, they don’t mind. One of them mainly listens to pop while the other one likes rock and rap the most, but listens to other genres, too. I like pretty much every kind of music, but my favorites are rock/metal of any kind, pop, electropop/EDM/Dubsetp/Synth pop, pop/rock, and country-pop. Ledger doesn’t scream, and she’s going to be part of TobyMac’s new St. Nemele Collab Sessions album. Her main songs are Not Dead Yet, Warrior(John Cooper sings with her in it, though), Bold, Foreigner, Ruins, Iconic, and Completely. I think you’d like Completely, though. Haha, yeah, It’s weird. You’re welcome! =) I’ll use her precisely. Enjoy your trip!!

ilovemoonie

Hey, pals! ^-^ (Ah, sorry for starting a new page and posting above you guys, Spring, MLP, and Taffy! XP )
      Well, I just wanted to let y’all know that I finally sent in my Share Center photos last night, and they’ve already moderated! :D Looks like the Share Center is much faster than I am XD Anyway, here’s the link to the first one, and, as always, you can view the rest from there:
      https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58207&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest
      I hope you guys enjoy these! ^-^ (Also, I apologize for the amount of alliterations I used in the titles… For some reason that’s all I could think of XD )
      Now, as you may notice, I didn’t post any photos of my new Cuddlekins arctic fox and black wolf, Luna and Romulus, respectively, as I used up so much space on my camera taking pictures of my Signature Cougars that I’m out of room for pictures again ;P (Though, even if I had taken them, that probably would’ve been too many photos to send in at once anyway) But, no worries, I’ll be sure to send those in next time around! :)
      Anyway, I hope you…

ilovemoonie

…like these, and if you have the time, I’d certainly love to hear your thoughts on them! ^u^
        Oh! And also, while I’m here, there were just a few quick things I wanted to say, if that’s all right…
        @_emiemiemiemiemi_ I am so so sorry I haven’t replied to our roleplay yet!! XP I know I promised you I’d have my response posted by Monday, so I really apologize for not finishing it yet! =/ I promise I will do it soon, though; I won’t let myself procrastinate forever, like I usually do XP This week has just been a lot busier than I thought it would, which is why I haven’t gotten the chance to finish it yet. I’ll try to work on it more later today, though, and hopefully I can post it on Friday? I’m sorry again!!
        @MyLittlePony2010EG13 , I’ll be sure to let you know which characters I’m using in your new roleplay really soon! I’m sorry I haven’t done that yet, either! >.< I'm going to try to reply to your post regarding it later today, though, and I promise I'll reply to your other posts soon, too! …

ilovemoonie

… Now, the good news is, I’ll be getting next week off from school (it’ll be the last week before I start all my new subjects for the new school year; right now I’m finishing up the subjects from this past school year), so, worst case scenario, I should have plenty of time next week to catch up with everything on here! :)
          @TaffyKitty12 and @Springshimmer , I had a great time chatting with you guys in the park yesterday!! =D It was really fun seeing you both there! Taffy, do you want to try to have another chat next week? :) I’m not sure yet which days will work for me, but I should be pretty flexible I think, so I think pretty much any weekday afternoon should work. Maybe we can talk about it more on Monday, though, if you want, or if we’re both at one of the weekend chats? Of course, if you don’t want/are unable to have one next week, I’ll totally understand, too. Just thought I’d ask! =)
          Okay, I think that’s it! Thanks for reading/looking at my pictures, and I hope you all have a great Thursday! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Oh! And I forgot to mention this when I was typing up my post, but I wanted to let you guys know that I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to attend either of the chats this weekend, unfortunately…. Two of my sisters will be visiting this weekend (one of them being the one who just moved last Saturday), so, I’m not sure what all I’ll be doing with them. So, I may or may not be able to make it to the chat on Friday and/or the one of Saturday; it really just depends on what we’ll be doing and what time we’ll be doing it. :P I hope I can still make it to at least one chat, but I just wanted to tell you guys, in case I’m not there!

Hey moonie!

Whoops. I know, I saw your pictures and they are awesome!! I commented about them on the other page. =D Oh, I didn’t notice. I understand not having much room. =P There’s barely any room on my phone, so I gotta transfer that stuff on the computer and I broke my camera by accident and I’d recommend you getting another memory card. Or better yet, and SD Card. XD I loved those! Okay, thanks! I already know you’re using James and Bellus. Are you going to use Lightning, too? Oh sweet! NOOOO, WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ON BRINGING UP SCHOOL?!?! XD Okay, I won’t attend anyways. Please reply to my posts on the other page! My mom said we’re going to town now, so yeah. Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, Chocolate!! =D

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! (Hehe, did you accidentally click “submit” before you finished typing your comment? ;) I’ve almost done that before on several occasions XD ) Aww, thanks pal! I’m really glad you liked my pictures…that means a lot to me!! ^-^ I replied to your comment regarding them on the other page, as well as your posts about your drawings and your new Webkinz! =) I haven’t gotten the chance to reply to your other posts, yet, but I will be sure to do that over the weekend!
            That’s okay! Ah, and I hope you can transfer some stuff to your computer so you can have more room on your phone! Aww, really? I’m sorry to hear that you broke your camera!! D= Do you think you’ll be able to get a new one, someday? My camera actually broke, too, awhile back (I think the lens stopped working, or something? Don’t know why though :/ ) but luckily my one sister never really used hers, so she let me have it, and that’s the one I use now. And yeah, heheh, I should really just get another memory card XD
            And you’re welcome! …

ilovemoonie

… Yep, I’ll be using James and Bellus, if that’s all right, so I just need to decide on the other ones now…I know you mentioned something about there being a restaurant, so maybe I could use Anthony and Joe and/or Chester? Ooh, and sure, I could use Lightning if ya want! I think you said he could be applying for a job, right? That sounds pretty fun haha XD I wonder where he’d apply?
              Aw, haha, I guess it’s just that time of year where everyone’s talking about school XD I can’t believe it’s starting again already! :o Aw, yeah, I’m sorry you can’t attend the park chats anymore! =( You said your mom disabled Kinzchat Plus, right? Do you know why she did that? Well, I hope you can come again eventually…we miss having you there! <3
              Anyway, thanks for looking at my pictures and reading my update, MLP, and I hope you have a wonderful day (and weekend) as well, my friend! ^-^ (Or, in the case that this doesn't moderate until Monday, I hope you had a great weekend =P )

(Hey, moonie! I know your other comment hasn’t moderated yet, but I’ll try to reply to the first one soon!)

(Yeah, whoops. XD) You’re welcome. AND OHHH, THE CAROL DANFURS PICTURES!!! WITHOUT A DOUBT CAPTAIN MARVEL IS THE BEST SUPERHERO EVER!!! BRIE LARSON ACTUALLY PICKED THOR’S HAMMER UP AND IN MLP THEY SHOWED THOR’S HAMMER IN LOE!!! Thanks!! =D Yeah, same here. Pfffft, maybe. That is.. if my dad lets me. “Stop taking pictures of me when I’m sleeping!” Oh really? That’s nice of her. XD I have my sister’s broken pink camera, haha. Yeah, you should. XD Yay, awesome! https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/135/ Yes, they can work at Jiko’s restaurant!! YES, USE LIGHTNING. He can apply anywhere!! First he’ll probably apply at the Kinzville Police Department and Kailie, James, and Bolt are like… Yeahhhh… no. XD I mean, Kailie probably wouldn’t be mean to Lightning since he’s friends with James, and Kailie likes– er, is friends with. (You get the point, right? XD) then the Krazy Kinz Gamerz, etc.

Then the bakery(Where all of them pretty female spotted leopards are. XD), and maybe a few other places? Pinkie’s so kind, she’s probably gonna be like, “OH SURE!! YOU CAN WORK HERE!!” While she glances at Violet, Tall Shadow, Jilly, Heartkinz’s other pet, and Starlight are like, “NOOOOOOOO!!!!”. XD Haha, I’m definitely looking forward to him being in it! NO, NOT SCHOOL!!! Yeah, I can’t… Right…. Yeah… I hope to come one day… At least I get to see all of you on here, but I want to go back to the nighttime Park Chats. That’s where I met Spring and in the Trading Room on KC+…. Talon goes there, Vanilla goes there, and so many other close friends of mine… You’re welcome an dyou too!!

TaffyKitty12

(Heya, ilovemoonie! :D Just wanted to let ya know quick that I saw your pictures (which were all great, by the way!! ^-^ I actually had mo idea that Everett was Caroline’s cousin, so that came as a big shock XDDD Also, your photo of Sadie with some of your favorite webkinz dogs was just too cute, hehe! .< Would that be alright? I hate making you wait!! DX But don't worry, I'll actually reply this time, unlike all the other stuff I promised I’d respond to then didn’t :/ Oooh, and I gotta make sure to reply to your update, too! I’ll definitely make sure to get to that before Monday or Tuesday!
        Ahh, and I’m glad we got to see each other yesterday, too– that was fun! :D …

TaffyKitty12

… Well OF COURSE I’d love to have another chat with ya next week! The answer to that question is always gonna be “yes”, haha XD But yeah, as long as it doesn’t get in the way of your “break” next week, I’d most certainly love to have a private chat with ya, bud! ;D Unfortunately, I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be able to attend either of this weekend’s chats, either (I have some relatives in town and we may be doing stuff with them ‘^^), but, if worse comes to worse, we can always talk about days and stuff on Monday! Hm, this may be a little far out there, but do you think Tuesday or Thursday would work for you…? I’m pretty sure either of those two would work for me, but if something were to change, I’d let ya know! Other days would work too, I’m sure! (I was just askin’ cause I think those are the days Spring wouldn’t be available, and I know she wants to have her own private chat with me next week)
          Anyhoo, I’ll be sure to reply to this soon, and I hope you have an excellent day in the meantime! ;D )

TaffyKitty12

(Aw dang, it looks like a chunk of my first comment didn’t moderate! DX That’s weird… :/ I don’t really remember what I said, but I think it was something like: “I’ll try to respond as quick as I can! Unfortunately, I’m not sure if it will be until Monday or over the weekend, however… >.< I'll probably have some time to work on it today, but I don't think I'll be able to finish my entire response before they stop moderating comments :/ I'm really sorry!! DX [continue with "I hope that's alright"])

TaffyKitty12

(Oh and kinda random too but I just sent ya friend requests from the rest of me and my brother’s accounts XDD Be prepared for a bunch of PSFs being sent your way!)

ilovemoonie

(Hi, Taffy! Ah, thanks for letting me know!! I’m so glad you liked my photos! \^-^/ (Oh, really? That’s funny haha! XD I guess I just assumed that you knew, but come to think of it, I’m pretty sure I only mentioned it in the update in which I first announced Caroline, and I think you were on vacation during that time. But yep, Caroline and Everett are cousins! I came up with the idea back before I got her, and I guess I just thought it’d be cool? XD Ahh and thank you!! I’m glad you liked the photo of Sadie with my Signature dogs! :D I just couldn’t resist sending that one in haha XD )
              Anyway, that’s totally fine, Taffy; you can reply to my photos whenever you have the time! No rush! :) I don’t mind if you can’t respond until over the weekend or the beginning of next week. I mean, I know I posted my photos pretty late in the week, so I didn’t really expect everyone to be able to reply before the weekend! Oh, well that’d be cool if you had time to start working on your response today…

ilovemoonie

…but if not, I’ll totally understand, too! Like I said, take all the time you need, and there’s no need to apologize at all! =) I do look forward to reading your response, though, when you are able to post it! :D
              Aw, and thanks! I’m glad we got to meet there, too; I had a fun time chatting with ya! =D (That thing about the “Be Prepared” song was so funny X’D ) Haha, well I thought so, but I just wanted to make sure XDD And nah, it wouldn’t get in the way of my break at all!! I mean, what better way to spend my week off than chatting with my pals, right? ;) Oh, and that’s okay! I’m not sure if I’ll be at either of the chats, either, so we can just talk about it on here on Monday, if you’d like. :) (I hope you have fun with your relatives, by the way!!)
              And thanks for asking! Actually, I think Tuesday or Thursday should work out just fine for me! ^-^ I don’t think my family has any plans next week, so I’m almost positive that either of those days should work; …

ilovemoonie

…of course, if something changes, I’ll be sure to let you know, but if not, do you want to plan on having a chat one of those days? If so, do you prefer one day over the other? Either one is fine for me, but maybe it’d be a bit better to have it on Tuesday, so there won’t be a chat three days in a row…? (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) Plus then I wouldn’t have to wait quite as long to talk to you again, haha XD But if you’d rather Thursday, I’d be totally fine with that, too! Just let me know, and I hope we can plan a chat for one of those days! :)
              Anyway, thanks for taking the time to look at my photos, Taffy, and I can’t wait to read your response soon! ^-^
              (OOH, and thanks for telling me!! I went on Webkinz a little earlier and accepted your requests XD Holy moly how many accounts do you and your brother have?? XDDD I’ll be sure to brace myself for an onslaught of PSF’s haha! This food war is really fun X’D )

(Hiya, moonie! Ah, that’s fine! Ooh, thanks for letting us know that your photos in the SC have been moderated! Yeah, I just want to let you know I seen your photos which look pretty adorable by the way! I’ll try my best to reply to this hopefully later tomorrow (Friday)? If not, I’ll certainly try to reply and get it up no later than Monday! Thanks for letting us know that you might not attend the park chats this weekend! I’ll miss yah, but I understand! I hope you have fun with your sisters! ^-^ Oh, and it was great seeing yah at the park chat as well! Have a great day/weekend, my friend! <3)

(Oh! Forgot to point this out, but… I just sent you some PSFs for the Food Fight XD. You might want to check your mailbox soon… XD)

ilovemoonie

(Hiya, Spring! Thanks for letting me know! I’m glad you like my photos!! ^-^ Oh, and that’s fine; you can take your time replying! :) I know you’ve been busy, so I totally understand if you’re unable to reply until Monday or so…no rush! I’m look forward to reading your response when you do post it, though, and in the meantime, thanks for taking the time to view my pictures! :D
            Oh, and no problem! Aww, I’ll miss seeing you at the chats too, but thanks for understanding. I hope you have a fun time, if you’re able to attend, and hopefully I can see you there next weekend! =) (There’s still a small chance I could maybe come to one of them, but more than likely I probably won’t be able to… =/ ) Thanks, and I hope you have a great weekend as well, my friend! ^-^
            (Oooh and thanks for letting me know!! I sneaked on Webkinz a little earlier and saw the food you sent me, and I’ll be sure to send some back once I get the chance! This food fight is so fun XDD )

Alright, hey @ilovemoonie! Ah, I hope you can see this… Yeah, sorry for how late this is… I was meaning to reply to this on Tuesday/Thursday, but all of a sudden I got pretty busy, and yeah… things have happened lately which pretty much prevented me… So, I hope you don’t mind… :s Anyway… I love your photos, they all look simply adorable! “Caroline” looks so cute on the fence! Hehe! I love how she’s behind “Everett”! XD I especially love that “Grant” photo, he looks so graceful grazing on that grass! Haha XD Yeah, alliterations are pretty fun! ^-^ Ooh, I love those Signature dogs on the couch, it’s pretty cute! Haha, I see that Sadie has made her way somehow into the photo! XD I thought she looks pretty adorable! ^-^ Your Signature dogs look simply adorable! XD Ah yeah, I can see they look pretty fluffy, which is pretty cute I must say! ^u^ Ahh, those two white dogs together… So adorable! I see that “Carol” is smaller than “Thor”, hehe! XD By the way, I think those Webkinz look pretty adorable! The Signature Labradoodle looks pretty fluffy…

…and that English Cream Retriever looks so soft and adorable! ^-^ I really like the name “Carol”! It sounds so cute! ^-^ Yes, they look like good friends, indeed! XD Ooh, I love those pegasi! Ahh, I only have the Sapphire Pegasus that is pretty much virtual only… I hope I can get the Rainbow Pegasus someday! I think it looks pretty nice from what I’ve seen! ^-^ “Andromeda” looks pretty from her colors! “Starcatcher” looks simply wonderful, I love the blue on her! ^u^ Ahh, those Spaniel Sisters look adorable!!! Ah, have you named your Spotted Spaniel yet? Anyway, I think she looks pretty adorable with the brown color and those spots, hehe! “Tallulah” the Love Spaniel looks so adorable with that heart necklace I see you gave her! (I think it is a necklace?) I have the Love Spaniel myself, it is pretty adorable with those pink colors and the hearts symbols on it! ^-^ I gotten the Love Spaniel from a bookstore in a mall, the bookstore closed down years later, which is pretty sad because I loved looking at Webkinz there! :( …

…Anyway, those Spaniel Sisters look pretty adorable together! ^u^ Ahh, those Tiger Twins are adorable with those party hats! Oh, it was their B-Day recently? That’s nice! ^-^ It looks pretty fitting! Whoooa, the Cougar Clan! XD Ah, that’s nice you got four of those Signature Cougars! Cuutee! I love that “A Peaceful Afternoon” photo! You’re right! The trees in the background look quite pretty for the photo! ^-^ And lastly, I love how “Canyon” looks here! Simply cute with him on a tree branch! ^-^ I have enjoyed looking at all these photos, moonie! They all look pretty adorable! Just to let you know, I rated them all a “10″! XD Great job! You’re welcome! Have a good Friday and the weekend, my friend! ^-^

Hi, moonie! Ah yay! I’m glad you finally got to send them in. XD haha, no prob about the titles XD I’m always super bad coming up with them. I usually end up just saying the first thing that comes to mind haha. Ahh okay! I almost forgot about your wolves, but I do look forward to seeing those eventually too. Anyway, your pictures are really nice! You have a nice backyard. That is, if that’s your backyard. =P Everett is so cute, by the way. XD I forgot about that dude! I don’t remember everything about him, but he liked autumn and was a nice fella. Did he like writing or music or something? Maybe he and Anna could be friends! They would make a cute duo XD The Signature Gazelle is pretty! Well, I guess that’s sort of weird to say of a boy. XD But Grant is.. elegant? XD Oh and Carol! Don’t you love that plush? It’s colors and fur are so nice and soft. Oooo my goodnesss, I love the picture with Sadie in it =‘D All of those fluffy puppies are so cute, but your real dog is seriously adorable! I really want to

… You’re totally right, not all photobombs ruin it. Sometimes they make the picture, and I think Sadie totally made the picture XD My gosh aw, Thor and Steve are real cute… I just realized almost all of those cute dogs are boys. XD You really do make a lot your pets boys, don’t you? ;P Um yes, I agree Carol and Thor look adorable together! They match so well! Look at them cuties! The Pegasus..es…si.. whoever you say it! They look super alike. I still really like their names too. =) Space is super cool, and they go with those pets well I think. Aww <3 That spotted spaniel… so sweet! You’re right, she is a little cuter lol. I always liked tha pet though, so that might also be a bit of bias. Are you close to figuring out a name for her? Aw, I like Sebastian and Stan with their little party hats XD Did you make them? Oh wow, and you’re right about your cougars! Canyon looks great. His airbrushing is perfect and his face isn’t smushed badly, ya know? And oof, Lightning over there.. it’s crazy how different he looks from the others! …

… (oops, I got cut off on the first one. I was just saying how I really want to pet your dog lol) I guess that’s how you know he was well loved, hehe. By the way, those pictures are really pretty! I love the bridge photo and the one of Canyon in the tree! All of he photos were well photographed. =) Ohh, so you did mean to post your reply by Monday? I wasn’t sure if you meant by the end of week as in like, the next week, or the weekend lol. It’s okay! I actually figured you meant by the end of this week, as in today, anyway. I hope you can get it done soon, but I don’t want to pressure you! I understand how busyness happens! I get busy often too, heh. Aw, and okay! I’ll miss seeing you at the chat if you’re not there! I hope you can be, but either way, I hope ya have a good time with your sisters. =) Thanks for sharing your photos and letting us know about some stuff! Have a great weekend!

ilovemoonie

(Hey, emi! Just wanted to let ya know that I’ve read your response (thanks so much for taking the time to look at and respond to my pictures, by the way; I really appreciate it, and I’m so glad you liked them!! =D ), and I’ll try to reply soon, if I can! I know it’s been a long time since I’ve actually responded to someone’s reply on a post of mine, eheh, but I really want to try to do it, this time!!
              (And thanks so much for understanding about the roleplay! Oh, heheh, well I guess I don’t feel quite as bad anymore if you weren’t expecting me to reply until the end of this week, anyway XD Still, I’ll be sure to reply really soon; hopefully over the weekend! Starting Sunday I should be a lot less busy, so I should definitely have time then! :) )
              Ah, and I’ll miss seeing you at the park too! There’s still a chance I could come, but, right now it’s looking rather unlikely… XP But I hope you have a nice time if you’re able to attend, and have a great weekend, pal! ^-^ )

Emi, the plural of the word pegasus is “pegasus ponies”, “pegasai”, and “pegasuses”. Trust me, I, Honda Wingflight, is a pegasus and a pegasister myself and I’m the My Little Pony expert!

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy @ilovemoonie! I know this isn’t where my original reply was, but… I just wanted to say that I am so, so sorry that I haven’t responded to this yet! ;-; I know I’ve done a pretty terrible job replying to your things lately, and I feel super bad for not having my response finished yet! DX I saw that you asked me about this on the other forum, and I wanted to let you know that, yes, I still do plan on replying! Unfortunately, I don’t quite think there’s any way I can get it done by tomorrow afternoon… ‘^^ However, I promise I’ll start working on it very soon, and hope to have it posted either on Saturday or on Monday! (I will be busy on Sunday, so I doubt I’ll have any time to work on it then) Tuesday morning would be the worst-case scenario. At any extent, it will be up here sometime early next week! I hope that’s okay…? I’m sorry again for being such a sloth when it comes time to responding to stuff– I know there’s no excuse for that now that I’m off :,( I hope you can forgive me…?

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, moonie! Well, I know I originally said that I probably wouldn’t get a chance to start my reply to your SC pictures until the weekend, but, since I have a little bit of time on my hands right now, I’ll go ahead and start typing a bit of it today! :) Whatever I don’t finish I promise I’ll work on later, if that’s okay with you…?
          Without further ado, here are my thoughts!:
          Picture of Caroline: Aw, moonie, Caroline is so adorable!! :D I dunno why, but I like the way you posed her on the fence like that XDD The “clip” is cute touch, too! =] Do you imagine her to wear one of those, or was it just a little addition? At any extent, I love the way it looks!
          Picture of Everett: Ahh, Everett never ceases in his cuteness! What a handsome and fluffy fella, haha XD I know I said this before, but it’s cool that Caroline and Everett are cousins! :) Do they get along well?…

TaffyKitty12

Picture of Grant: Ohhh, so that’s what ya named your gazelle! I gotta say, it’s a pretty neat name, and it seems very fitting for the pet! =] I love the background, too; it kinda looks like he’s a real gazelle grazing on the savanna XD Just curious, when did you get Grant…? Unfortunately, I don’t think I ever saw the update, ahah XP (Back when I was “inactive”, I didn’t really get a chance to read almost anything that got posted, which I still feel really bad about >~< ) Oh! And have you thought of a personality for him yet? Sorry for all the questions, eheh, I'm just curious about your new little fella! '^^
            Picture of your ‘kinz with Sadie: I know I already told ya this last week, but man, I absolutely love this picture, hehe! >^^< It's so precious! :,) Wait, did you intend to add Sadie, or did she just decide to get in the picture? Either way, that's pretty incredible, hahah XD I find it kinda hard to get really good pictures of pets, especially dogs, heheh '^^…

TaffyKitty12

… But you, you did wonderfully! ;D (If only your signature dachshund, Sadie, was there, too… that would’ve been pretty funny X,D ) Also, I’m amazed she sat so nicely by your signatures XD I usually don’t attempt to take pictures of any of my stuffed animals with real animals, ’cause I’m always afraid they’ll chew ‘em up, or something, heheh :P
              [Ah, unfortunately, I'm afraid that's all I have time to reply to right now... :/ I'm sorry, pal!! DX I promise I'll finish the rest of this, though, and hope to have it all up here sometime on Monday!]

TaffyKitty12

[Alrighty, I'm finally back to reply! Gosh, I'm sorry for keeping ya waitin' so long, moonie! ;-; ]
              Picture of Thor, Steve, Everett, and Caroline: This photo is another super cute one, pal! :D So much fluffiness, haha X,D I didn’t know that those guys (and gal) were some of your favorite signature dogs! Although, I guess Thor and Steve should’ve been obvious to me… XD That’s pretty cool, though! ^-^ Great choices, I’d say! ;D
              This kinda random, but man, looking at these little guys, I see just how nice and neat they all are! Ellie, Elizabeth, and my border terrier aren’t nearly as “well-groomed” ,XD (Especially my border terrier; poor gal is all ruffled up from years of storage! ‘^^ You can barely even discern her face from all that fluffed-out fur :o What’s your secret to keeping them so neat? XD )…

TaffyKitty12

Picture of Thor and Carol: Hehe, I was wonderin’ when you’d take a picture of those two together… XD But aww, they’re so cute, though! ^-^ <3 Don't ask me why, but Carol almost looks like a smaller version of Thor, haha XD A great match, I'd say! :) You're making me really want that retriever X,D I know this sounds stupid, ahah, but I think I'm probably the only one on here who still hasn't seen Captain Marvel, oof :P Like, I am kinda interested in knowing more about her, but I'm also kind of having a hard time getting into her character, for some reason…? '^^ I just don't know how much she "interests" me, I guess. I always seem to have a tough time adjusting to new characters (especially if it's later on in a series of films or TV or even books), pfft :P
              I don't know– I bet y'all think I'm crazy for that, haha XDD Goofy Taffy, what's wrong with that gal? ;P …

TaffyKitty12

Don’t ask me why, but the thing I just said randomly reminded me of that “Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids” slogan X,D
              But regardless, Carol is pretty cool, and I think it’s awesome that ya named your retriever after Captain Marvel! =]
              Picture of Starcatcher and Andromeda: Hooray, I’m glad you decided to post an image of your new pegasus! Gotta say, I was pretty curious to see her, haha XD
              Looking at the two, I can say with certainty that Andromeda and Starcatcher would make adorable friends or sisters! ;) Have you decided which one they’ll be yet?
              Picture of Ruby and Tallulah: Awhaha, this is such a cute picture, moonie! ^-^ I know I said this last week, but congratulations again on getting Ruby! :) The spotted spaniel is an awesome pet, and I’m glad you could get one yourself! ;D Out of curiosity, have you been wanting that one for a while, or did ya come across a good deal for it? =] …

TaffyKitty12

… (Also, it’s neat that she’s sisters with Tallulah, too! It’s fun to make webkinz siblings, haha XD )
              First Picture of Cougars: Ooh yes, a cougar group pic! :D Man, I gotta say– all those cougars of yours look so cool together, haha XD And adorable, too! Although, I must admit.. I think Clyde might have my favorite face of them all, hehe XDD I think he’s just the cutest little thing, aw gosh :,) He looks so lovable and huggable! Uh, just don’t tell Lightning I said that XD
              Sebastian and Stan: What an adorable pic, moonie! ^-^ Happy belated b-day to your two tiger twins, haha XD Man, I love those little party hats they’re wearing, too– did you make those yourself? :) At any extent, they look a lot better than the ones I made for my characters in my 10th WebKinz anniversary “group picture” two years ago ,XD (You could definitely tell that I made those in a rush, heheh :P ) …

TaffyKitty12

… Just curious, what day is their birthday? :) (I think I made Eric and Bucky’s b-day sometime in early June, though I can’t quite remember the actual date, oops ‘^^ Think it might be the 5th or 6th?) Also, kinda random, but I noticed that some of your older drawings were hung up in the background–that’s pretty cool! =] I couldn’t discern them all, but I did see your one sketch of the northern trails stag ya made a few years ago ;) I really liked that drawing! >^^<
              Second Cougar Picture: Aww, another great cougar family picture, haha! XD Gotta say, I adore the backgrounds in both of them! ^-^ You always take such nice, nature-esque photos, moonie! :) Wish I had your skills when it comes time to picking interesting backgrounds XDD If you didn’t tell us that they were overlooking an indentation in the dirt, I totally would’ve thought they were looking over a little lake or stream X,D …

TaffyKitty12

Picture of Canyon: Finally, I really like the photo you took of Canyon– he’s a pretty cute little guy, heheh! :) And, of course, that background is just plain AWESOME XD I can totally see why it’s one of your favorites… it might just be one of mine, too! ;D
              If I’m remembering correctly, Canyon is River’s brother, right? Have you come up with a personality for him? If you have or are planning to, I’d love to seem him on here, someday! :)
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
              Alrighty, welp, in all, I really enjoyed all of your SC pictures, moonie! :D They were incredible, as usual, and I thank you for being so patient with me while I worked on my response <3 I'll try not to take so long in the future! I know my responses can take a ridiculous amount of time, ahah… DX
              Anyhoo, I hope you have a great Monday, pal! :) I realize my reply was both late and long, so don't worry about responding back!

Comments are closed.