New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 9,156 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! :) (Gah, I’m so sorry for posting this above your drawing, Taffy, and your post, MLP!! XP I hope you both don’t mind too much!)
      I apologize for posting this, since I know almost everyone is pretty busy this week, but there were just a few things I wanted to let you guys know about, if that’s okay…? I hope no one minds! ^^’
      Well, the main thing I wanted to say is that, unfortunately, I might not be able to be quite as active on here for the near future, the reason for this being that I started school again yesterday. =/ Now, I know I’ve been doing school most of the summer and have still remained pretty active, but I wasn’t doing all my subjects then, as I was just trying to finish up my subjects from this past grade; now, however, I’m starting my subjects for my current grade, and because I don’t want to fall behind again like I’ve done before, I may have to work harder on them than I was over the summer… XP So, in short, I might not…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemoonie

…be able to come on here quite as much as I’m accustomed to. I definitely won’t be on here as much as I was last week (I think that was the most active I’d been in a long time, haha XD ), and maybe not as active as I was prior to last week.
        But, no worries, I should still be on here a good bit! I’ll certainly reply to things whenever I can, and I think I should still be able to stay decently active on here. :) Just keep in mind that I might not be able to reply to much in the mornings/early afternoons, and there may be a day here or there where I can’t come on much or at all.
        Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about that! At the moment, I’m not exactly sure how much school will affect my activeness on here; who knows, I might end up being on just as much as I was over the summer XD But I figured it’d be good to give you guys a “heads up”, so if I’m not as active you’ll know why! …

ilovemoonie

…. As far as other things go, I am pleased to announce that I finally decided on a name for my Spotted Spaniel! ^-^ I think I’ve decided that I’ll be naming her “Ruby” :) It’s kind of sad that I took so long to name her, though, because “Ruby” was actually what I had originally planned to name her back before I got her…over a month ago. =P So basically I spent all this time deliberating on different names and stuff, only to return to my original idea XD Oh well…I’m just glad she finally has a name, hehe! ;D Thanks so much to everyone who gave me name suggestions and who gave me their input on the names I was considering! I really appreciate it! ^-^
          Oh! And this is kinda random, but I got a new virtual Webkinz a few days ago! I got the new Noble Elk, because I just thought it was too cute and elegant to resist, hehe ;) I gotta say, it’s a really nice virtual, and I like him a lot!! ^u^ I decided to name him “Patronus”, after the Patronus spell…

ilovemoonie

…from Harry Potter, because when I first saw it I thought it looked a bit like Harry’s Patronus, which is a stag :) (And I guess I just thought it was a cool name XD ) Anyway, perhaps I can show him to you guys at the park, sometime? Actually, I’ll probably be using him next time I attend a chat, so you might see him very soon XD
            Lastly, @_emiemiemiemiemi_, I don’t know if you’ll see this or not, but if you do, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll try to reply to our private roleplay sometime this week! :)
            Oh, and @TaffyKitty12, I saw your response to me on the other page, and I’ll try to respond back later today, if I can! I’d love to have a short chat with you tomorrow afternoon, if you’re sure it’s all right with you! =)
            Okay, I think that’s it! Yikes, this turned out longer than I’d anticipated… >.< Well, thanks for reading, and have a great day, guys! ^-^

Hi, moonie! =) Sorry for the late reply. It’s fine! I don’t mind. Ah yeah? Oooh.. so you were just taking a bit longer and doing last year’s work? Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, I agree. It’s probably a good idea to do more this year than have to do extra over summer like you did this year. It’s alright if ya aren’t here quite as much, I’ll understand! Thanks for giving us the heads up, whether you’re less active or not! Oh cool! I’m glad you named your Spotted Spaniel, hehe. It’s kinda funny that you ended up going with Ruby anyway. XD It’s alright, though! Ruby is a nice name, and the “Ruby” kinda goes with her spots too! Ooh you got the Noble Elk? That pet is so pretty! I really liked it too. =) Ha, Patronus is an interesting name! I can’t really remember what that stag looked like, but he was white, right? I barely remember lol. Congrats on getting him! Yeah, it’d be cool if ya brought him to the park. =) Ohh okay! Awesome, I look forward to your reply! ^-^ Have a great weekend!

Hey there, moonie! ^-^ Ah ha, I don’t mind really.. Thanks for letting us know what’s going on! It’s quite unfortunate you probably won’t be quite much active here in the near future. But I do understand why if you have become less active here than usual. I wish you the best of luck with your subjects! Ah yeah… hope you won’t fall behind this time! I know it’s not really a good feeling to fall behind on school subjects… ^^; Ha, I think the past few weeks was pretty active for me as well? There’s been a lot going on here in the forums lately… XP I don’t think I’m gonna be much active here this week as well… I’m thinking of posting an update by Monday… I was wanting to do it this Friday but I don’t think I’ll have enough time to prepare and write for it… Oh well, I kinda wanted to post more again to be honest… :P I do understand! In the meantime, please take your time on replying to stuff here! ^^ No worries! <3 …

… Thanks for giving us a heads up anyway! ^-^ Oh really? That’s awesome that you decided on a name for your Spotted Spaniel! ;D “Ruby” sounds like such a pretty name for her! ^^ Ah yeah, I understand how that feels… I usually have a hard time deciding what names I want to choose for my Webkinz as well. XP But still, it’s great that you decided to name her “Ruby”! ^^ Oh, you’re welcome! Happy to help, my friend! Ahhh, yay!!! I know you told me you were thinking about getting the new Noble Elk last time when we were at a park chat. So that’s awesome that you decided to get it! It looks like such a gorgeous and neat pet I must say! ^u^ Hehe, I know how that feels. That’s how I felt when I got the Sparkling Mouse back when it was first released. XD I think “Patronus” sounds like such a neat name for that pet! ^^ Ah really? Interesting… Yeah, it is a cool name! XD Oh sure, I’d love to see him whenever you’ll be able to come to park chat next time! ^-^ …

… Can’t wait to see him, hehe! XD Will you be able to send his PSF (Pet Specific Food) to me sometime soon? Ah, I know how that feels when a post gets longer than you intended it to be. XP It’s kinda annoying when that happens… All in all, thanks for letting us know about how active you’ll be in the near future, and I enjoyed hearing about the announcement for your Spotted Spaniel name and your new virtual pet! ^^ You’re welcome, moonie! You have a great day as well, my friend! ^^

ilovemoonie

(Hi, Spring! Just wanted to quickly let ya know that I’ve read your response to my update, and I’ll try to reply soon!! Unfortunately, I don’t think it’ll be before comments stop moderating today, as my family is about to go to lunch and I’m not sure what time we’ll be back… XP I should hopefully be able to respond sometime over the weekend, though, I think…I hope that’s okay! In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to reply to my update, and I hope you have a great weekend, pal! =) )

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, ilovemoonie! :) I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update (congrats on Patronus, by the way! :D Man, I love his name, haha XDD ) and will reply very soon! =] I’d be responding right now, but unfortunately, I think I gotta get off in a moment, ahah… XP (I got some chores to do :/ ) However, I should be able to respond later tonight or tomorrow morning! I hope that’s alright! Sorry about the wait! DX Also, about the chat– that sounds good to me, pal! ^-^ So long as it still works for ya, I’d be delighted to have a short chat with you a little later this afternoon! :) We’re still gonna have it at 4 KT (our usual time), right…? Welp, at any extent, I hope to see you there! ;D

ilovemoonie

Hi, Taffy! Thanks for letting me know! :) (Ah, thank you! ^-^ Thanks, I’m glad you like the name! :D It was just the first thing I thought of and I didn’t want to take the time to come up with something else, since I wanted to adopt him as soon as I could (plus I just wanted to name another pet a Harry Potter-related name I guess XD )) Anyway, that’s fine! You can take your time replying! I do look forward to seeing your response, though, whenever you’re able to post it! It’d be cool if you were able to respond today, but if you end up being unable to respond until over the weekend or early next week, I’ll understand, too. :)
          (Oh, and I had a great time at the park with you yesterday, as always!! Thanks for chatting with me! ^-^ (I must say, you’ve inspired me to use my “magical foursome” more, after I told you about them yesterday haha XD ) I hope we can do it again soon! =) )

TaffyKitty12

Howdy there, moonie! (Gah, I’m sorry I didn’t reply to this earlier! DX Apologies for making you wait like that ;-; ) Welp, I’m *finally* here to respond! First off, thank you for letting us know about school! No worries whatsoever, pal– I know schoolwork can take up a good part of your day (especially as you progress further!), so I totally understand if you can’t come on here as much because of it :) I hope you get an awesome start to the new school year, and that you can finish a lot earlier next year! It’s never fun finishing late, and then having to jump right into the next grade DX Never gives you any time to actually prepare yourself, you know? But anyway, don’t worry about replying to everything quick and stuff; I certainly get it if it takes you longer because of school! It may not be as fun as WKN, but it is important ;) (Besides, you guys were so incredibly patient with me when I took a hiatus because of my schoolwork, so it would be wrong of me to not do the same with you!)…

TaffyKitty12

… Just focus on doing your homework– we’re not goin’ anywhere, after all, haha XD Your newz pals will always be here! :) I appreciate the “heads up”, and I hope everything goes well for ya with school! ^-^ Ooh, and it’s cool that you named your spotted spaniel, too! :D Is that the new webkinz you got recently, along with Canyon? Aw man, I feel terrible saying this, but… I don’t think I even ever read that update, gah! DX I meant to, but then I couldn’t find what page it was on, and… I guess I eventually forgot all about it >.< I am so sorry! ;-; I can't believe I never responded, ugh– I feel so stupid! XP I hope you can forgive me for that! :,( And, because I know I officially never did so, I want to congratulate you on your adorable new spaniel!! Do you like her? =] From what I remember, it's a pretty cute and soft pet, hehe… it's awesome that you were able to get one, yourself! ;D I must say, "Ruby" is a great name…

TaffyKitty12

… and I think it fits the pet perfectly! >^^< Like emi said, her spots are kind of ruby-colored anyway, hehe XD So, what better name for her? ;) I hope you enjoy your new spaniel, as well as Canyon! <3 Also, thanks for letting us know about your noble elk, as well! Man, I gotta say, "Patronus" was the absolute best name you could've chosen for that pet, haha XD I mean, you are right– it does look a like like Harry's patronus! =] Doesn't he also share the stag patronus with a few other characters, too? I haven't seen the movies for some months so I can't quite remember, I'm afraid, ahah '^^ Welp, I sure hope you enjoy the little guy, at any extent! ^-^ He was super cute when I saw him at the park yesterday, hehe XD Thanks for showing him to me! :D I loved his sparkly crown, haha XD (Speaking of which, I had an awesome time at the park yesterday; I'm glad we were able to talk! =D …

TaffyKitty12

… Man, I loved the things you told me about Lester, Nestor, and friends, as well as that goofy idea about Loki and Clint starting a spying business, pfft X,D Hopefully we can talk again sometime soon! :) If there’s a day we’re both free, maybe we could even do one next week…? (Note: Tuesdays usually only work for me every other week because of my art classes, but I believe this upcoming Tuesday is a free one!)) Oh, and about that conversation, no worries about replying back to it! I mean, half the stuff in it is outdated now anyway, so XD Don’t feel like you need to spend your time responding, unless there’s a particular part/section or two you really want to reply back to! ~Thanks again for the update, and I hope you have a great day! =D (Ah, and also, I’m sorry I didn’t mention this earlier but, I’m gonna make sure I reply to the rest of your SC pictures this weekend! I can’t believe I haven’t done that yet, ughh DX …

TaffyKitty12

… Well, no worries, I will ACTUALLY respond to it over the weekend, this time! I think the main reason why I didn’t get it done earlier was because I was pretty busy the last couple of weekends, but I should have enough time this Saturday and Sunday to work on it! Sorry again for being so dang slow with things… XP )

@kittymade10 I LOVE those suggestions!!!! I really like Eddie and Chuck for a boy!!! and Betty for a girl!!! thanks!!!! that really helps. :) angelgirldog7

kittymade10

I’m so glad! :D ~kittymade10

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, @Springshimmer! ^-^ (And anyone else who wants to look XD ) If ya see this, I just wanted to let you know that the drawing of Cosmo I made for you just moderated! :D Here’s the link: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=58683
      I hope you like him! ^^< I can do both digital and hand-drawn work.
      Sorry again about the horribly long wait, but I hope you enjoy the final product!

TaffyKitty12

That’s weird… why did half of my comment get cut off? :/ Well, lemme try this again ‘^^
        “… I hope you like him! ^^< I can do both digital and hand-drawn work."

TaffyKitty12

Ah, never mind, it looks like it doesn’t like whatever I’m trying to say XP *sighs* (I was trying to tell you that I hope you like the style, and that I’m always willing to draw more art for my friends) Well, it wasn’t that important anyway, so you can just ignore everything after the “I hope you enjoy it! <3" part.

kittymade10

Hey Taffy! (Long time no talk) Aww it’s so cute! I don’t know you knew could do digital art! That’s really cool! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, kittymade! ^-^ (Aw, I know– it’s been a long time since I’ve talked to ya! How have you been lately? I hope everything’s been good with you! :) ) Well thanks, pal! >^^< I'm glad you liked it! =D Heheh, it's okay… I don't do digital art that often, but, it is fun, sometimes ;) I tend to do hand-drawn stuff a lot because it's faster, haha XD However, digital programs are nice for doing backgrounds, and are better to use when I'm trying to draw something in detail =] I guess it depends, really? ~Nice seeing you again! :D

kittymade10

I’m doing great! (A huge amount of traveling haha) Yeah it does help with cleaning a work of art up, you know? Make sure erase lines aren’t visible; which is something I could use. :P Well, hope to see you very soon! ;)

Hi, Taffy! Just wanted to say how cute this is XD I like your little drawing of her pet! So do you think you prefer digital drawing or traditional? I’m still not sure myself. =P I think it just depends on my mood what I like better.

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! Aw, well thank ya, pal! :D <3 Glad you thought is was cute, haha XD That's a pretty good question! Hm, well… generally, I find traditional drawing to be easier and faster overall, since I'm a lot more used to pen and pencils than using a touchpad or a stylus or my finger, heheh. Plus, if I want to copy a specific shape or form, I can always place a sheet of paper over one of my old drawings and–with the help of some light– copy away XD (I've done this before with Kovu, since I kinda have a hard time drawing a nice, lion-shaped head from scratch every single time I wish I sketch him :P ) I also find it a lot easier to draw bodies and poses with a pen and pencil, for some reason…? But, on the other hand, I love drawing digitally because, even though it's tougher and takes me longer, I can usually get better, more accurate colors, as well as make some pretty awesome backgrounds XD Like you, I guess it just depends, really?…

TaffyKitty12

… Sometimes, I’m more inclined to make digital art, and other times, I prefer doing traditional. I think it usually depends on how much time and patience I have, as well was whether or not I think my idea will look better on paper or on digital canvas. I dunno XDD (Oh! And speaking of digital drawings, I actually started working on a drawing of Candy and Kovu on Krita yesterday, heheh… XD Might take me a while considering it’s been a good while since I’ve drawn either of them, and I’ve never done Kovu digitally, eheh :P Hope you don’t mind me doing that? ‘^^ If you’re okay with it, I’ll see if I can finish it within the next week or so and send it to the SC!)

Hiya, Taffy! ^-^ You’re welcome! Yeah hehe! It is! Hmm.. yeah. It is faster to do traditional art for me too! Righhtt, if you wanna trace something then traditional is definitely better! Oh wait. Actually.. okay so I’ve done this before. It’s kind of a pain, but you can actually trace stuff digitally too. If you scan the paper you want to trace, you can put upload it to your drawing app (on the computer anyway) and make it a layer under the one you draw on.. you know what I mean? And you could lower the opacity on the scanned image to make it easier. I’ve done that once or twice before for sketches. I would do a traditional sketch, then put it on FireAlpaca and trace the outline and color it digitally. I’m pretty sure that’s what Pokekinz used to do all the time. But yeah, I find it much faster to draw traditionally too! I realized why recently. It’s because I take an extra step for digital art. I make a sketch layer, and outline layer. ….

… For traditional art, I’m not completely redrawing the outline, because I turn the sketch into the outline. I don’t know if that made any sense. Hopefully. XD Yeah, maybe it does just depend on our mood or if we think it’d look better? =P That’s true that it can be easier to get the right color too… I always have a hard time getting the right colors for Kate traditionally! Her “red” fur is such a specific, reddish, orangeish, brownish color. =P (OOOH NO WAY YES =D No that is totally fine! That’s awesome actually! XD No one here has ever drawn Candy, so that’s especially cool haha! Please continue, I can’t wait to see it!)

ilovemoonie

Hiya, Taffy! Oh my goodness, your drawing of Cosmo is so cute!! ^-^ I love it! =D Cosmo looks like such an adorable guy, hehe! I just want to give him a big hug XD I love the crown and the wand, and those big eyes ;) Ooh and I love the background, as well! =) In all, you did a great job on him!! I’m sure Spring will love it! :D I gotta say, you’re getting really great at digital art, Taffy! ^-^ Just curious, do you still use that same application that you mentioned awhile back? (I don’t remember what it was called, but I remember we didn’t know exactly how it was supposed to be pronounced XD ) Ah, I keep wanting to try digital art, but I feel like I probably wouldn’t be that good at it… :P (Plus I’ve just had no drawing motivation of any kind, lately XP ) Do you have a preference as to whether you like digital or traditional art better? Like, is one of them easier than the other, do you think? (Ah, and that’s weird that part of your comment wouldn’t moderate! That’s always so frustrating… =/ )

Heya, Taffy!! ^u^ Ah, yay that’s awesome to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know! Let me take a look at it… Hehe.. Oh my gosh!!! It looks so adorable!!! I can’t stop looking at it, haha! XD Thank you so much!! You did a really great job on it! ^^ I love the title “Cosmic Cosmo”, hehe! I love that you added the crown and the wand! It’s so awesome to look at! It’s just like the actual “Cosmo” from Fairly OddParents! XD I especially love those big eyes he has! Hehe! I love the detail and coloring on his wings! ^^ Oh, and I love the background as well! Gosh, he looks so adorable, makes me want to hug him so bad! XD Thanks, Taffy! It’s alright, I really enjoyed looking at it! Just to let you know, I rated it a “10″ and added it to my favorites. ^u^ Ah really, that’s pretty odd part of your comment didn’t moderate. I wonder why that happened :P Oh, feel free to let me know if you’ll be available for a private chat next week! :) …

… And by the way, I’m gonna have to decide to delay my next update to Monday, would that work out fine? I think I noticed you want to post your next update Tuesday. I don’t think I’ll have enough time to finish typing it by this Friday anyway.. But anyway, thanks for letting me know! I really enjoyed looking at the drawing of Cosmo, so cute hehe! XD Thank you so much once again, Taffy! Hope you have a good week, my friend! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring!! :) Aw, thanks pal– I’m so glad you liked the drawing! ;D No problem whatsoever; I’m always happy to draw my friends’ characters, hehe! XD
            I am so thrilled that you’re pleased with the way I drew Cosmo! ^-^ He’s such a cutie… and was a blast to sketch! =D Ah, well thanks! I tried making him kinda accurate to the Cosmo from F.O.P., hence the thick eyebrows, crown, wand, and outline XD Glad you liked the background and title, too! I know the background is kind of “simple”, but, I thought it would be kinda neat ’cause it makes it look like Cosmo is floating in some sort of magical space, heheh XD
            Welp, in all, I’m so happy that you enjoyed the drawing, Spring! ;D Thank you for being so patient with me, too ^^< (I promise it wouldn't take me as long as the drawing of Cosmo did– I know…

TaffyKitty12

… that was a ridiculously long wait, yipes! O_o )
              Ah yeah, that was kind of strange! :P I dunno why it didn’t go through, considering I couldn’t find anything wrong with what I was saying… ‘^^ Oh well. Not much I can do about that one :/
              And about the chat, I sure will! ;) Let’s see… I may not know until Monday, unfortunately, but… I think next Mon. and next Wed. are currently looking kind of free for me? If they are, I’ll let you know, and if you turn out to be free on one of those days, I’d love to have a chat with you!! :D (I know you mentioned maybe Sunday in your response to my quick update, but I don’t think that will work for me, unfortunately DX I’m sorry, Spring!! XP I definitely want to have a private chat with you soon, though, so I’ll be trying hard to find a good date in the very near future for us the chat together!)
              Oh! And about Monday– you can totally post an update then!! =] …

TaffyKitty12

… I’ll be sure to read it! ^-^ (It’s been awhile since I’ve read/replied to an update posted by you, so I’m pretty excited to see it XD )
              Would you still be okay if I do mine on that Tuesday, though? If that’s cutting it too close, however, I could totally postpone that update of my own until Wednesday! I don’t wanna take up or mess up everyone’s forum week, ahah… ‘^^
              ~Thank you again, pal, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week! :D
              (Oh! And this is totally random, but I finally replied back to our cartoon thread yesterday! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Darn, it looks like part of my first comment got cut off :P Lemme try this again…
              “Thank you for being so patient with me, too!
              If you want me to, I’ll always be happy to draw another one of your webkinz for ya! ^-^ … [continue with the rest of the reply]”

Sorry I’ve been so behind lately… we took a trip to Canada and went through MN again which was awesome since I love both of those places and tried to see the Northern Lights(which we did) and we didn’t get back until 12 in the morning on the 3rd. I just started school on the 3rd and it’s painful. (So much religious stuff and yeah…) I loved the trip, though! I got pictures, WAHOO!! I found my True North. XD

kittymade10

Oh I love Canada! Where in Canada did you go? I just went to Windsor about two weeks ago. I would love to see the Northern Lights! Hope the trip was fun! :D

So do I!! It’s my favorite country. =) I love everything about it!! The cold weather, the fact that My Little Pony is a Canadian show, a lot of my favorite singers and most of my favorite voice actors are Canadian, the cold weather, OH I COULD NAME SO MUCH MORE. Over the border to Ontario. =) (I’m trying not to upset the moderators, but we went through MN(MY FAVORITE STATE!!!!) to get there) Sweet!! I loved the trip. How was your London-Paris one from April? =)

kittymade10

I never could relate to a reply more than this one!!! xD I’m glad you loved the trip! Oh the Paris/London trip was AMAZING! Thank’s for asking. I would love to go back very soon, but sadly I have school. Maybe next summer. ;P

Oh wow, kittymade! You went to London and Paris? That sounds so cool! =O

kittymade10

Yeah I did! It was a really great experience! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, MLP! That’s okay, no worries! :) I hope you had a lot of fun on your trip! =D I’ve never been to Canada before (well, actually, I’ve never been to another country before, eheh ‘^^ ), but, I’m sure it’s a pretty place! Oh wow, the Northern Lights seem cool, haha XD It’s awesome that you got to see them! =] I’m too far south to see those, I think :P Aw yeah, I’m sure… starting school is always kinda rough XP (Especially after a long break!) I wish you the best of luck with it, though! I know you’ll do well <3 ~Thanks for letting us know, and I hope you have a wonderful week!! (Oh, and this is off-topic, but emi's reply to the Vacation Roleplay moderated yesterday, so it's your turn now! ;) If you need a time extension at any point, please let me know! [I know you've been kind of busy lately!])

Hey, Taffy! Thanks! I did, I had a blast. I always love going up north, especially to MN and Canada. I love midwestern states so much. I honestly don’t really like the southwest that much. (You haven’t? WHAT?!?! Okay, so including airports, I’ve been too… 5, 6, or 7 countries, haha. I really want to go to Japan, though!!! Tokyo is awesome!) Yeah, it was awesome!! =D Aw, well I hope you see them someday. I live in NE IA(Hopefully that doesn’t upset the moderators because I’m using initials), and my grandma said that you used to be able to see them in the country, but that was when my mom was a baby or toddler. But I hope you see them one day. =) I know, it has been. (I’m not a huge Christian person and my mom has so much of that kind of stuff including singing a hymn everyday.) (YEAH!!! I NOTICED THAT AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!)

Hiya, Radish! Aww, it’s fine… Oh, you went to Canada? That sounds pretty cool!! Hope you had fun there! Ooh, that sounds pretty great as well! I hope you had fun on your trip, it sounds like a lot of fun! ^-^ Ah really, you just started school again recently? Yeah, I know how that feels… Oh, that’s great to know you loved it! ^^ That’s nice that you got to take pictures of it as well! Thanks for letting us know what’s going on! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, MLP! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way! XP ) Ah, that’s all right, pal, no worries! :) I’ve been pretty behind on stuff this week, myself, so I understand!
        Ooh wow, you went to Canada? That’s awesome!! =D I’ve never been there before, (well, I’ve never been out of my own state, let alone the country! =P ), but it sounds like a pretty cool country! :D (No pun intended XD ) Just curious, had you ever been to Canada before, or was this your first time? :) Ooh and you got to see the Northern Lights? Nice!! Those are so pretty! ^-^ (At least, they are from the pictures and videos I’ve seen…never seen ‘em in person, of course; we’re waaaay too far south for anything that has the word “north” in it XD ) I bet they were even more beautiful in person, though!
        Ah, and I’m sorry to hear that ya had to start school again this week! XP I actually started school again on the 3rd, too, heheh (though of course I’ve been doing it most of the summer, save for the break I took last week) …

ilovemoonie

… I know it can be “painful” to start school again, especially, like Taffy said, after a long break… =/ I wish you the very best of luck with it, though, and I hope it goes well for you! <3
          I'm glad that you had a great trip, though! ^-^ Ooh, yeah, I bet you got some amazing pictures! Were you able to take any photos of the Northern Lights? :)
          Thanks for the update, MLP, and I hope you have a great rest of your week, pal!

Hey, MLP! It’s okay, heh. I know how it goes! I was behind for I don’t know how many days over vacation. =P That sounds fun though! And the Northern Lights? That sounds amazing! Were they as beautiful as they look in pictures? I’m sure they were pretty cool! Oh dear. Yeah, school can be rough when you first start it. I’m sure you’ll get more used to it and get back into the routine of it. But “religious” stuff..? Do you go to a Christian school or something? I know some private Christian schools can be strict with making you learn Bible stuff and do chapels and such. Try to enjoy learning though! I kind of miss it XD I’m glad you enjoyed your trip though! It sounds like it was really cool (literally and figuratively pfft lol)! Hope ya have a great weekend!

Hey everyone!! You may see me in the Trading forum often. Not sure what all ya’ll do around here, but just thought I’d pop in and say hello :) I bought a Webkinz Grape Soda Pup awhile back, and I’m not sure what to name him! I thought about Nehi, but that seems to be popular with the Grape Soda pups. I want a 50′s themed name, so I was wondering what ya’ll thought of the names JD ( James Dean ), Buddy (Buddy Holly), Ricky (Ricky Nelson ). Those are just some ideas I had and wanted to ask what ya’ll thought. :) Hope everyone has a great week! angelgirldog7

Hey there, I’ll try to reply to this soon!!!

kittymade10

Oh hi there! We just chat here now since the chat in fan videos was taken down a while ago. I hope these ideas help you out some! Boy: Retro, Eddie, Chuck (Chuck Berry). Girl: Wanda, Shirley or Betty. Sorry if these weren’t very helpful!

Comments are closed.