New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,145 replies, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 6 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey, guys! It’s me again! XD (Sorry to post above you, emi and Taffy XP I hope that’s alright!) I just have a little update! :) About the fake Webkinz designs – I actually submitted another, which means the name of the first will be announced soon! :) It hasn’t moderated yet, but hopefully it does soon. Other than that, there’s another announcement – I got some new ‘kinz! Four, to be exact: the Spotted Spaniel, Lucky Dino, Brown Sugar Puppy, and the Ginger Bunny. I already adopted them (I just couldn’t resist XP) but I must say, these pets were not the easiest to name! XD It took a lot of thought and consideration to come up with their names, but I eventually narrowed the lists down and selected my favorites. I was even ready to ask for suggestions if I couldn’t come up with names, but I didn’t wanna bother ya! …

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…So, here’s the names I decided on: Spotted Spaniel: female, Sienna; I didn’t want to use any of the names that were suggested to moonie when she got this pet – unless someone did suggest that name? I tried to look back at the post when she first announced getting this pet and I didn’t see ‘Sienna’, so I hope that’s all good! I looked up a list of all the crayon colors, looking for a brown or red that had a good name, and I saw “burnt sienna”, which I thought would be a cute name (well, without the “burnt” XD). Lucky Dino: male, Chance; this one wasn’t the easiest to name. I didn’t want to go with a St. Patrick’s Day name like Shamrock or Clover (or Lucky, I don’t really like naming the pet after what the Webkinz is called (‘Lucky’ Dino)), and the name Patrick brings back bad memories XP I asked my family for suggestions, and my mom suggested the name “Chance”, which is spelled the same way as the French word for “luck”. …

…I found it to be a rather cute, unique, and fitting name! Brown Sugar Puppy: male, Cole; Cole was the original name I had in mind for this pet for a while, but I did try to think of other options. In the end, the name “Cole” still ended up being the one I used :P Ginger Bunny: female, Reese; funny story behind this one. I asked my little sister for name suggestions, and she threw out a bunch of names, from human names to spices XD One of the things she said was “Peanut Butter Cup”, and I said that was too long for me XD Once she left the room, I thought back to that and thought, hey, Peanut Butter Cup? Reese’s? Reese! I came up with more names after that, but I liked Reese so much that I stuck with it. (And this pet was actually my first rabbit! I was so excited, and my dad picked it out just for me.) ~~~ That’s about it, you guys! I’ll try to reply to the Vacation Roleplay soon! Hope you all have a great day! :)

(And so sorry if it sounded like I was bragging – totally not my intention! Just thought I’d share about the pets in case any of them become characters or you see them at the park and have no idea who they are XD)

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: The new design moderated! But before I show you the new one, I need to announce the winning name of the first design! So… *drumroll* The winner is @_emiemiemiemiemi_ with “Poominese” :) Comgrats! I might even send ya a little something ;) Alright, here’s the next one: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59379 I dunno what this is, but that doesn’t matter because you guys get to decide :) And also, there’s a good chance I’m getting another ‘kinz in the near future; I have an unused online gift card that I’m planning on using to buy another one :P More on that once it’s official! ^-^

And I just replied to the Vacation Roleplay! I believe it’s now Taffy’s turn, if I remember correctly.

Ignore my typos, autocorrect changes my correctly spelled words into randomness :P

Hey again, Heart! It’s alright, it’s cool seeing a post like this from ya! =) Ah, it’s really cool that you got so many new Webkinz! They are all such cute ones too! I always loved the Spotted Spaniel and Brown Sugar Puppy. ^-^ They’re adorable plushes, hehe! Aw, sorry we didn’t get to help you with suggestions, but I appreciate the consideration behind not asking us for help. I must say though, I really love the names you came up with! They’re all really great and creative names, in my opinion! For one, Sienna is a very pretty name, and I love how it goes with the pet like it does. That was a cool idea! For the Lucky Dino, I think Chance is just the perfect name! I know what you mean about not wanting to use a name like “Lucky” for it. =P I don’t like doing that either. Your mom definitely had a good thought with that one. ;D Hehe, Cole is a cute name too! It fits the pet pretty well for a boy name. Pfft, don’t ya love how you send so much time on a name and then go back to the original

… You definitely ended up with a great choice though. Oh my goodness, haha XD I love how you came up with “Reese.” And it’s really a great name for that pet! Aww, and that’s cool that this is your first rabbit one! Bunny plushes are always very cute. =) Congrats on all of your Webkinz, though. Ah, and I saw that you replied to the Vacation roleplay! I read your reply, and am already beginning to love your characters hahah XD (No worries! It didn’t sound like that at all! It’s okay to just be excited and want to share your excitement with us! ;D) Oh yay! That new pet design is really cute! =o It looks kind of like a corgi and a raccoon and something else? I wish I could come up with a good name for it XD Ah, and you liked my name idea for the last one, haha! Cool! ^-^ I assume the Webkinz you bought with your gift card is the one you said on the other page? It’s cool that you could get so many new Webkinz. ^-^ Thanks for sharing your news and telling us about your reply to the Vacation

Oof, it got cut off twice ‘^^ I believe the first one was to end like, “… then go back to the original name anyway.. XD I’ve done that a couple of times myself.” And the other one went like “… and telling us about your reply to the vacation roleplay!”

Hey, emi! Thanks! :) x 10 XD Yeah, I know – you spend so long thinking of names then you go back to the original XD Thanks, and yeah, it’s my first rabbit! Haha, I’m glad you liked my reply and that you like my characters :D (Okay :P) Ahh, thanks! Ooh, I like your interpretation! Let me know if you can think of any names :) And yep, that’s the one I bought with the gift card! ^-^ No problem!

Hahah, “you’re welcome” x10 XD YEP.. oh well haha. At least you found the name you liked, and you know for sure you like it. Yess, I loved your reply! And you write so well, it’s hard to believe I haven’t seen you in more roleplays! I hope our characters meet after they get off the bus.. whatever happens when they get off the bus.. XD Ah, and I assume you meant for Lila? =P I guess it’s too late now. It’s a pretty name though, so that one was definitely a good choice!

(Ah hiya, CuteHeart!! ^u^ Good to see you here again! Hope you’ve been doing well lately! ^-^ Just want to let you know I read your update and I think it’s awesome that you gotten those new Webkinz, and thanks for letting us know what their names are! I’d reply to this but I still haven’t replied to some other things posted here and I don’t have much time to be here on Newz at the moment.. But I’ll reply to this whenever I’ll get to it! Hope you don’t mind! Oh, and it was nice getting to see you and moonie in the park chat this past Saturday! In the meantime, I hope you have a good Monday! ^-^)

Hiya, CuteHeart! Looks like I’m back to reply to this! :) I’m sorry for the delay by the way… But anyway, oh yes I just saw your fake Webkinz design and I think it looks pretty adorable hehe! ^-^ I remember you told me about submitting it last time when we were in park! So I’m glad to hear that it got moderated! I can’t come up with a name with now unfortunately but hopefully the others came up with one! I really like the suggestion of that last fake Webkinz design name to be “Poominese”! I think it’s a pretty cool name. ^-^
          Anyway, moving on, it’s great to know that you got some new Webkinz recently! Ah really? I wouldn’t have minded if you asked us to come up with names but it’s good to hear that you came up with names for them!
          Ah, how nice! I really like the name “Sienna” for your Spotted Spaniel! I don’t have the pet but I thought that pet looks pretty cute from what I’ve seen! Ah, that’s interesting that you got the name from a crayon color. It does…

…seem fitting for your Spotted Spaniel!
            Secondly, oh my gosh, the Lucky Dino! I thought that pet looked pretty cool from what I’ve seen XD I like the name “Chance” for it! I think it seems pretty fitting and unique for the theme the Dino is supposed to be. :)
            Ah, that’s nice that you got the Brown Sugar Pup! I’m not sure if I remember what it looks like but “Cole” is a pretty nice name anyway. Haha, that’s cool to hear it was your first choice and ended up being the final choice in the end XD It does seem to be a nice name anyway!
            Ooh, the Ginger Bunny, nice! Ooh, I actually like the name “Reese” for it! It reminds me of those peanut butter cups that I loved XD Haha, yeah I get what you mean that “Peanut Butter Cup” is too long for a Webkinz name. I think it’s neat that you ended up choosing “Reese” in the end, I actually do really like that name! ^-^ Oh, that’s great that it’s your first Webkinz rabbit!
            Thanks for letting us know about your new Webkinz! …

… I enjoyed reading about them and congrats on getting them! I hope you’ve been enjoying them! You too! You have a good day as well, CuteHeart! ^-^

Hey, Spring! Thanks for replying! :) Thanks! That’s alright! Heheh, me too! I quite like “Poominese”. Thanks! The Spotted Spaniel is pretty cute ^-^ I think you’d like it :) And, yeah, the Lucky Dino is great, too! Thanks :D The Brown Sugar Puppy is a tan dog with brown ears and a brown and white muzzle and tail, haha! It’s rather cute and soft! Yes, I stuck with the original name idea XD Yeah, I love the Ginger Bunny! :D Yes, the peanut butter cups XDD Heheh, thanks, glad you like it :) And yep, it’s my first rabbit, which makes it even more exciting :D No problem – thanks for reading and replying! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya CuteHeart! :) Just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update (congrats on your new ‘kinz, by the way! ;D Hope you enjoy ‘em! <3 ) and I should be back to reply later today or tomorrow! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart– I’m back to reply! :) (And no worries about it; it’s fine! ^-^ I’m so sorry I accidentally posted my new pet update that same day as yours, though! DX I should’ve waited until next week, but I guess I just got kinda eager to share that news, eheh… ‘^^ )
          First and foremost, I really like your latest ‘fake kinz’ design, CuteHeart! =D It’s really cute, I think! ;) Hmm, I dunno! To me, it kind of looks like a cross between a red panda and a chow chow, with maybe a little bit of beaver added in? I’m probably totally off, though ,XD Hey, maybe you could call it a “Chow-mera”? Get it? It’s a punny twist on “chimera”? (Since a chimera is kinda like a cross between several different animals) That probably isn’t a very good name, but it was all I could think of ,XD Oh, and congrats to emi for winning the name contest, too! :)
          Secondly, congratulations on your new ‘kinz! ;D I don’t have the brown sugar puppy (I might ask for it for Christmas, though)…

TaffyKitty12

… but the ginger bunny, spotted spaniel, and lucky dino are all really great (and cute) pets! ^-^ Just curious, do you have a favorite out of the four? =) Aw, I totally wouldn’t have minded if you had asked us for name (it’s never a bother XD ), but, it’s cool that you thought of all the names yourself! :) “Sienna” sounds pretty fitting for the spaniel, and I like how it’s based off of a color, too! =D (“Burnt Sienna” is actually one of the hues I use most when coloring Webkinz, hehe!) And I just think it’s a cute name in general, to be honest XDD Kudos to you for thinking of that! ;) And for the dino, I really like the name “Chance”, too! It’s very unique! ^-^ Hehe, I get it– sometimes, it’s nice going with a name that’s more “original”, ya know? :) (I actually wish I did that more myself; a lot of the pets I adopted a few years ago had names that were based on the species, like “Ribbons” the Ribbon Yorkie :P ) I think you actually picked a great one there, and it’s cool…

TaffyKitty12

… and it’s cool that your mom suggested it to you! =] Huh, is it? I actually didn’t know that “lucky” in French is “chance”… and I took French last year as a language course X,D But, that’s neat, though! :) I’ve always thought names that meant something in a another language were pretty cool ;D
              Maybe I’m biased, ’cause I’ve always kinda liked that name, but I think “Cole” actually sounds adorable for the Sugar Puppy! >^^< A cute name for a cute pet– seems pretty fitting to me! XD
              And finally, I love the name "Reese" for your ginger bunny!! :D To be honest, I think it might be my favorite name that you came up with… which is saying a lot, considering I really liked all your other pets' names! ^-^ I dunno why, but I just think it sounds adorable for that pet ,XD And the story behind it is pretty funny, too, heheh! You can always count on younger siblings to give you a bunch of random suggestions, pfft XDD …

TaffyKitty12

… But in this case, it looks like your sister came up with something really good! :) “Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup” is kind of a long name, but “Reese” sounds great! ^-^ And it’s cool, too, ’cause the ginger bunny is kinda the color of peanut butter XD (Is it?? I did not know that you don’t have any Webkinz bunnies prior to Reese! :o However, I’m glad you were able to get one! ;D The ginger bunny is truly an awesome pet, I think! >^^< )
              Oh, and if you end up getting another webbie with your gift card, please let us know! =) Is there a particular one you're planning on buying?
              At any extent, I sure hope you enjoy your new 'kinz, and thanks for telling us about them! ^-^ I hope to see them at the park sometime, too, hehe ;3 (Ah, and this is random, but I'm sorry I never drew you anything for this month! DX In all honesty, I totally forgot ;-; I'm not due to send in any more stuff to the SC for a couple weeks, but, I'll try to work on something for ya… !

TaffyKitty12

… even though it’ll be late! Are there any webkinz of yours you’d really like me to draw?)
              And thanks for letting me know about the roleplay, too! Man, you replied quick, haha XD (Your reply was great, by the way! ^-^ ) It is indeed my turn after yours, and I’ll get to work on my response shortly! =)
              Have a great day!

Heya, Taffy! (That’s okay, I don’t mind – we both didn’t know we’d be posting about new ‘kinz! ^-^) Ah, thanks, I’m glad you like it! I like your interpretation – very creative! I like the name “chow-mera”, that’s cute! I’d say the chance of you winning (if anyone else enters XD) is pretty good, based on how much I like the name! :) And thanks! Ooh, you have three of the pets (from what I understand XD)? Awesome! I didn’t know anyone else actually had the Lucky Dino XD Yes, the Brown Sugar Puppy is very soft and adorable – it (or at least mine) has a regular sized body but a tiny head, but it’s cute :) Ah, well, I don’t really like to choose favorites, but I’ve definitely been spending the most time with Reese; she’s so soft and just about the cutest thing ever ^-^ Aw, if you say so! I already have a name idea for my new gift card ‘kinz, too, but I’ll ask for suggestions :) …

… Thanks! I actually had lots of ideas for the spaniel, but none of them seemed to fit right… So I turned to my trusty crayon colors! :P (Ooh, really? How nice! :D) And thanks again (I’ll be saying this quite a bit :))! I liked the name “Chance” too, and when my mom suggested it, it kinda stuck with me (though my sisters are calling him “Steggy” XDD). That’s okay, I’m sure we’ve all done that :P And yep – search engine just confirmed that “luck” is “chance” in French (not that I don’t trust my mom) Yeah, I’ve always liked them, too :) And thank you again! I didn’t know why I liked the name “Cole” so much. I tried to think of some other names, but nothing else really came to mind, haha! And thanks – again :) Ah, really? I think it might just be my favorite, too ^-^ …

… Yes, younger siblings are great to turn to for random suggestions, that’s for sure XDD Yep! It really is a kind of peanut butter-ish hue! (Yeah, it is! It only took me 136 Webkinz and almost 7 years to finally get a rabbit :P) Oh, yeah, I did end up finalizing that purchase earlier! I’ll probably start a new page and post about it real quick so I can take suggestions! ;) Thanks once again, and no problem! Thanks for reading :) (Oh, that’s okay! You don’t need to make me anything, but if you’d really like to, I suppose you could draw one of these new ‘kinz? Maybe a picture of Reese would be cute! But you definitely don’t need to, pal!) No problem – glad I was able to reply to the roleplay! Thanks for starting it, by the way; it’s really fun! (Thanks! ^-^) Alright then! Thanks, and you too! :D

ilovemoonie

Ah, hey, CuteHeart! ^-^ It’s great to see you on here again, pal! <3 I just wanted to let you know that I've read your update, (congrats on your four new Webkinz, by the way!! =D It's awesome that you were able to get them! =) ), and I'll be sure to reply back soon!! Unfortunately, I've been really behind on comments here lately, thus, I still have a few things to respond to that were posted last week… =/ But, I don't think it should take me too long to type up my response to your update, so I should be able to get to it within a few days, I think! Ah, I apologize for the wait, though…I hope you don't mind too much! D=

ilovemoonie

(Oh my gosh, I am so, so, so sorry for replying to this so late, CuteHeart!!! D= I meant to get to this ages ago, but between being busy and being super behind on comments, it just never happened… =/ I feel so bad, though, because I know I promised you to reply a long time ago, and now it’s been two weeks and I still haven’t replied XP I am really sorry, my friend =( I don’t even know if you’re going to see this, anymore, but, regardless, I still want to respond, like I promised! I truly apologize once again for taking so long…I promise I will try to reply to any future posts of yours a whole lot faster! Anyway, I’ll finally be posting my response below, though…better late than never, I guess? :P )
          Heya, CuteHeart! Ahh, that’s awesome!! Congratulations on your four new Webkinz, pal! =D I was actually wondering if you’d be getting any, hehe… ;) I’m really glad you decided to let us know about them! =) They all sound like some adorable pets, and I’m super happy that you were able to get them! \^-^/ Aww, and I wouldn’t…

ilovemoonie

…have minded if you’d asked for name suggestions, (trust me, I never mind helping out my pals with names!), but I honestly think you did an incredible job naming them without our help XD Each of the names fits perfectly, I think! =]
            First off, that’s neat that you got the Spotted Spaniel! That one’s really cute ;D How do you like yours? And what do you think of its giant feet? XD Ooh, and I love the name you chose for her! “Sienna” is really pretty, and very fitting, too, since “burnt sienna” is a crayon color! ;) (Pfft, yeah, “Burnt Sienna” doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Sienna”, does it? XD ) I remember that color from when I used to draw with crayons…ah, good times XD Aw, and you didn’t have to do that…I wouldn’t have minded if you’d used any of the names I’d been considering for my spaniel! (Though, I think “Sienna” is just as good as any of the names I was deciding between! ;) ) Wait, did you ever hear what I ended up naming mine? Is that why you did that, because you didn’t want to accidentally use…

ilovemoonie

…the same name that I did? If so, that was really considerate of you, pal! <3 I actually decided to name mine "Ruby", though, so it's all good, hehe! ;)
              Ooh, yes, and I definitely understand your dilemma with naming the Lucky Dino…seasonal and holiday pets like that can be hard to name! '^^ I don't really want to give them just random human names, but I also don't want to name them something really obvious (like "Lucky" or "Clover" for a Lucky Dino, like you said), but it can be hard to find a name that's fitting, yet not super obvious…however, I must say, I think "Chance" is the perfect name for your Lucky Dino! Oh wow, it's spelled the same way as the word for "luck" in French? I didn't know that! That's super fitting, though, plus I just think it's a cute name in general! That was definitely a great idea from your mom, hehe! ;D
              Aww, and I'm glad you could get the Brown Sugar Puppy! :D That one is so cute and soft ^-^ Do you like yours? :) And I love the name "Cole" for him! …

ilovemoonie

… I think that name is really cute, and it sounds fitting on that pet! He sounds like such a cute lil’ guy, hehe =3 Ah, haha, and I’ve done the same thing before where I’ve liked a certain name for a pet, but then tried to think of others anyway, and eventually ended up with the same name I’d thought of to begin with… X’D I actually did that with my Spotted Spaniel; it literally took me like a month to name her, only for me to end up using the name I’d thought of before I’d even gotten her! XD
              Lastly, congrats on getting the Ginger Bunny, CuteHeart! =D I don’t have that one, but I’ve always thought it looked so cute… I bet it’s even more adorable in person! <3 Wow, and she's your first bunny?? That's pretty awesome, pal– congrats on getting your first Webkinz rabbit! \^-^/ Oh my goodness, and I absolutely love the name that you chose for her!! "Reese" is perfect for that pet! 8D It’s cute, pretty, and very fitting, too! ^-^ It’s neat how you got the idea from your sister’s suggestion…

ilovemoonie

…of “Peanut Butter Cup” too, hehe…that is a bit long, but Reese is a perfect alternative, I think! ;) I don’t know why I love that name on the Ginger Bunny so much, but I do, I love it XD It’s a wonderful choice, I think…I couldn’t think of a better name for her, hehe! =]
              In all, congratulations once again on your amazing new ‘Kinz, CuteHeart, and I certainly hope you enjoy them all!! :D Do you think you’ll ever bring any of them to the park, someday? I’d love to see them, hehe! ;) (Well, I already saw Lila…she was adorable!) Also, I know you mentioned to me at the park about possibly making a few of them into characters, and I must say, I think it would be amazing if you decided to do that!! :D I’d absolutely love to see any (or all! XD ) of them on here, someday, if you’re ever able to develop personalities for them! =) Aw, and no worries, pal– you never sound like you’re bragging, and this time was certainly no exception! I actually really enjoyed hearing about your new pets…thanks for taking the time to tell us! :) …

ilovemoonie

… Additionally, I’m glad your new pet design moderated! I’ve really been enjoying these designs, so far! :D I love seeing the different ideas you’ve come up with, and it’s fun trying to think of a name for them, too! ;) Ooh, speaking of that, I’m glad you decided to choose emi’s idea for your last design! I thought “Poominese” sounded really good, too! =] Like, it incorporates the names of all three of the dog breeds, but it still sounds like it could totally be the name of a real breed, too…like, if someone said they had a “Poominese”, I’d probably be like, “Oh yeah, I think I’ve heard of those” just because it sounds so much like an actual breed XD Nice one, emi! ;D
              Anyway, onto your new design, I think it’s super cute, hehe! ^-^ I don’t know what it is, either, but I really like it, whatever it is XD Its face is so cute, especially, and the tail looks really good! =) I’m not sure if it’s too late for me to enter a name, or not, so I’ll do one anyway, just in case XD If it’s too late, though…

ilovemoonie

…I totally understand, too! It’s my own fault for replying so late, ahah XP But anyway, the mask and tail make me think of a raccoon, the body reminds me of a dachshund, and something about the face makes me think chipmunk… XD So, I’m gonna suggest the name “Chiraccshund” XD I know that’s not a very creative name, but it’s the best I can think of ;P I really like Taffy’s idea, too! “Chow-mera” is cute ;)
              In all, thanks for the update, CuteHeart, and congrats again on your amazing new Webkinz! ^-^ Have a great Monday, my friend! And I’m sorry again for taking so long to reply to this >.< Oh gosh and that’s so true about autocorrect, though XD Sometimes I’ll type a perfectly normal, perfectly sensible word, and it’ll change it to some random scramble of letters…Thanks, autocorrect ;P

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy! :)
      (I hope you guys don’t mind me posting this here, by the way! ‘^^ )
      Since you all seemed okay with it, I’m gonna go ahead and post about that “dream ‘kinz” I got last week =]
      So, the special webbie I ended up getting was… the Signature German Shorthaired Pointer! ^-^ I’ve wanted one long before I joined the forums, partially because of a webkinz signature video series I used to watch, which had the Pointer as one of its main characters (I also credit that series for getting me into signatures in general, because I didn’t buy them often before then ,XD ), and also since I thought it looked really cute and unique! :) Plus lavadragon had one named “Hunter”, and I liked him as a character ,XD
      Actually, the Pointer was my third most-wanted webkinz, right after the signature timber wolf and signature siberian husky! But of course, it was almost always pretty expensive online, so I couldn’t really get one ‘^^ (I even bid on a Pointer without a tag back in April, but I ended up not winning the auction =P )…

TaffyKitty12

… However, when I was browsing eBay last week, I had noticed that someone listed a Signature German Shorthaired Pointer with tag… for about $80! (Which was honestly an awesome price considering most Pointers are at least upwards of $130 or more; I’ve even seen a few people sell theirs for close to $200 :o ) I was kinda nervous to ask my parents about getting it, since I’ve never spent that much money on a webkinz before, but they were surprisingly pretty cool about it, especially after I showed them how much the others sold for :)
        To make a long story short, I ended up buying it, and it came in the mail last Wednesday! >^^< And I gotta say, it truly is an adorable and detailed signature! :D The "fur" on it is soft, but not long (it's fairly short, kinda like the penguin), and the plush itself is poseable! Though it's not "floppy" like the calico or ragdoll, I can definitely move his legs around a good bit :) And the pattern is honestly one of my favorite parts of the whole plush XD While the top of the head and tail…

TaffyKitty12

… (and two little patches on its flanks) are dark brown, almost the whole rest of the plush is cream-colored, and is covered in a ton of tiny brown speckles, including the muzzle. In all honesty, it may actually be one of my favorite signature canines! ;D
          The tag was fastened to the plush by those plastic hanger things, too, which was good! Ever since I got Fiona, I guess I’ve been a little paranoid that I’ll buy a signature online and the tag will already be used ‘^^ (I know, it’s a weird fear :P ) But, I checked this one and it looks unused! There weren’t any weird openings in the plastic tag-cover or anything like that, so I’m sure it’s new :) (Though in the rare case it was used, the plush is the main thing I wanted anyway, so I wouldn’t be devastated) Once I come up with a name for it, I think I’ll go ahead and try to log it on my account, just to put my mind at ease ,XD
          Oh! And speaking of names, I haven’t quite decided on one for it yet ‘^^ Though, I do…

TaffyKitty12

… think I’ll make this one a male because… I dunno, it just looks more like a boy to me \_( ツ)_/¯ I’ve even thought up a few personality traits, too, which I hope to develop further so he can become a character =)
            Anyhow, though I haven’t decided on a name, I have actually found a few I could use! :) The ones I’ve come up with so far include: Diesel, Boomer, Henry, Memphis, Frederick (or “Freddy” for short), Duke, Gideon, Ruben, and Otis.
            If ya guys want to, feel free to let me know which name(s) you think sound(s) best– your opinions would be of great help! ^-^ And of course, I’m open to any and all suggestions, too, in case anyone would want to leave some ;D
            I’m hoping to take a few pictures of the little guy soon, and I’ll try to let you all know once I settle on a name! =]
            (Ay, and I know I always say this, but I really hope I didn’t sound ‘boastful’ or anything like that… XP If I did, that certainly was not my intention ;-; I guess…

TaffyKitty12

… I was just excited about getting it, eheh ‘^^ )
              Also, though this is kinda unrelated, I uh, did buy myself another new signature three or four weeks ago :P I meant to post about him earlier, but I felt a little bad so I decided to wait a while ‘^^
              Anyway, the other one I got was the Signature English Spot Bunny! :) I saw that someone was selling one (with tag) in a lot of three ‘kinz for $35, and I couldn’t pass it up, considering that one’s been rising in price lately! And I always thought it was cute ,XD (Cool thing too is that one of the other webkinz in the lot was a pet my brother really wanted, so I’m gonna give it to him as a gift ;3 )
              Not going to go into as much detail about this one, because I know two of you (moonie and emi) already have that animal, though I have to say, it is really a neat Webkinz! =] It’s nice and soft and poseable– just the way I like my ‘kinz, pffft XD I really like the pattern on mine, too! ^-^ The one I got…

TaffyKitty12

… has a bunch of dark splotches on one side, and lots of light gray patches and “flecks” on the other. The left side face is kinda speckled, too, which is cool :) It almost looks like he has freckles, haha!
              Anyhoo, I’ve decided to make him a boy, and his name is gonna be “Mozart” :3 I’ve already figured out that he’ll be an aspiring composer and conductor (a composer writes the musical notation for a song, while a conductor helps to “guide” an orchestra) who is also shy and has horrible stage fright XD I really want to make him into a character, so who knows– maybe I can post a little biography for him before the holidays? :)
              I’ve picked a few other webbies (mainly at garage sales and thrift stores) in the past month or so, too… including that “mystery kinz” I still have yet to reveal. However, this update is already a heck of a lot longer than I had hoped, so I’m just gonna post about those some other time!
              Anyway, sorry for bugging you guys with this =/ But, I hope you all have a great Monday!

Hi, Taffy!! Oof, sorry for the late response..! Busy and lazy.. ‘^^ BUT YES, I KNEW IIT! Me and moonie were sneakily talking about it at the park XD That was so funny, trying to guess what it was and going like, “you thinking what I’m thinking” with her lol! Congratulations on getting it and for that price! =o It’s a lot of money, but it’s a really good deal! It looks like a cute and soft Kinz too. ^-^ And that’s nice that it’s decently floppy! I was expecting it to be stiff like the signature bull terrier, but I guess not? That’s good, if it isn’t! They’re much more cuddly and posable for pictures then. =) Oh thank goodness the tag wasn’t used. That would’ve been really annoying! Geez, yeah. I can understand being afraid that it would happen again. I would’ve been mad if it wasn’t there. XD Hmm.. so you want some help with names then? Well, let’s see.. I don’t know what his personality is like, but I think I like Duke the best..? Not sure. =P It’s hard to gauge without the personality with it, I feel like. …

… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I would look up names, but I’m not sure I can find any similar to those or that would go with whatever personality you’re going for.. and also that’ll take me longer to reply eheheh ‘^^ Good luck finding a name though! (Nah, of course you didn’t sound boastful! I’m glad you could get him! ^-^) Aw, you did? You didn’t need to postpone it! Oh well.. I love that plush! That’s really cool that you got one! ^-^ He sounds adorable, and I love the name Mozart! What a fun name hehe X) Oh my goshh what a funny personality, I love him! XD Yeah, sure, a bio would be cool. Oh wow you did? =o I love finding Webkinz at thrift stores! Waait, there’s another mystery Kinz? =O Whaaaat. Man now I’m wondering what it is lol! Well, I look forward to when you tell us about that and your other Webkinz then! For now, congrats on your two new adorable spotted signatures! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! =] Just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond to my update, bud (I appreciate it! ;D ), and I hope to reply back sometime tonight or over the week! :3 [I really do wanna get back into the groove of replying back to your guys's responses to my stuff ,XD I've missed it!]

Hey, Taffy! Ooh, you got the signature pointer?? Awesome! Congrats on finding one that wasn’t over $100 – I am truly amazed. Sounds like such a cute pet! And I’m glad the code is looking alright, too; that’s always good news! Out of all the names you said you were considering, I think I like “Memphis” (though they would all be cute names! ^-^)! :) Oh, and congrats on the signature spot bunny, too! That lot sounds like a good find! And how nice of you to give one to your brother, that’s so sweet! “Mozart” is a great name, and his personality sounds amazing! I’d love to read a bio for him ^-^ Thanks for sharing about your new ‘kinz! (Aww, you weren’t bugging us! I actually love reading your updates :)) You too, and thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, CuteHeart! =] Aww, thanks bud! ^-^ <3 I'm really happy to have one of my "dream kinz", hehe! Awh yeah, that one usually is pretty expensive online XP In all honesty, I'm surprised I found one for as cheap as I did! (Kinda weird saying "cheap", 'cause $80 isn't really cheap for a stuffed toy ,XD But, it is better than $130+!) I just wish some of those signatures weren't so expensive in the first place :/ I think a Siberian Husky nowadays goes for about $400 with tag– and some people are even willing to pay over $200 for one without a tag! Honestly, it's a little ridiculous o.O Okay, welp, I should probably stop rambling ,XD Anyhow, thank you!! :) Heheh, yup, that is good, especially when it's a 'kinz you really want! Though again, I am more of a plush person anyway, but it is very nice to have the virtual, too ;) And thanks for your input regarding the names, as well! ^-^ (It's kinda funny, because "Memphis" was one of my favorite ones on the list, hehe! ;D ) I'll definitely take it into consideration, since…

TaffyKitty12

… I’d really like you guys to be part of the naming process! :) Heheh, and thank you! ^-^ I think I got that lot at a good time, too, because after I bought it, the seller’s other signature lots sold almost right away :o And thanks! :) It’s the summer beaver, I believe– my brother’s wanted that one for about a year now, and I already have one myself, so why not give it to him, ya know? ;) He’ll definitely do more with it than me ,XD Oh, and I’m glad you like the bunny’s name and personality, too! :D I might just have to end up doing that bio for Mozart, then, hehe! ^-^ Maybe I could post that sometime next month? =] You’re welcome, and thanks for reading and replying to this, buddy! =D (Aw, really? Well, thanks! ^^<

TaffyKitty12

Whoops, looks like part of my comment got cut off! ‘^^ I meant to say “Aw, really? Well, thanks! >^^< By the way, congrats on your latest webkinz, too! ;) It's kinda funny that we both got new ones around the same time, haha XD )

(Hi there, Taffy! Hehe, I don’t mind really! Thanks for letting us know! I just want to let you know I read your update and will get to reply to it soon, hopefully sometime tomorrow as I need to reply to some other things as well. But I’ll get to it anyway! It’s nice knowing you got that dream Kinz by the way! Oh, and to save space, I’ll reply to you about our park chat in your other update about the park chats. Thanks for the reminder! ^-^)

TaffyKitty12

Hiya there, Spring! ^-^ (Ah, I’m glad ya didn’t mind too much! I just felt a little bad for posting yet another thing, considering I’ve posted a lot lately ‘^^ )
          Thanks a bunch for lettin’ me know! :) That’s fine; you can reply to this whenever! >^^< I totally understand that you have other things to get to, first, and I honestly don't mind the wait at all ;) I'll be sure to read your response, though, once you're able to post it! =] (Aw, and thank ya! <3 )
          No problem, hehe! :) By the way, I'm glad we were able to chat for a while yesterday– that was pretty fun! =D As long as next Monday is free for both of us, I'd love to do it again! ^-^
          Anyway, thank you again for letting me that you read this, and I hope you have a great day! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Oops, I meant to say “letting me know” in that last sentence ‘^^ I guess I forgot to type that one letter :P

Alrighty, hiya, Taffy! Guess I’m back to reply to this, eheh…. I really do apologize for the delay! I really do HOPE you can still see this response anyway despite a lot being posted lately :/
              Well anyway, I think it’s awesome that you got your dream ‘kinz! That pet seems actually cute, I just looked it up XD Wow, I really like that pet’s design! Ah really, if you don’t mind asking what is that series called? I think I know one but I’m not sure if that’s the one you watched ^^; Though I do understand if you can’t say it here. That’s interesting that series got you into collecting signatures! Wow about $80?! I don’t pay that much for a Webkinz tbh. A little too expensive for me X’D Huh, your parents were fine with it? That’s cool XD Aww, I’m sure it is since I just looked it up and I can see why you think it’s a cute plush! It is incredibly detailed and I like the pattern on it! ^-^
              Oh, names huh? Well… I do like Boomer (hey that’s a character from PPG!…

…XD Not gonna spoil who the character is by the way), and Ruben! I can’t come up with names right now but I hope you came up with one! ^-^
              Oh, sure I’d like to see a photo of him sometime! I’d like to see what yours look like XD
              Oh, you didn’t sound ‘boastful’ at all, no worries! I mean yeah, your post is long but I don’t mind at all! Aww, that’s fine I’d like to hear about that new Signature sometime! :)
              And, ahh that bunny sounds adorable! Congrats on getting it! Aww, that’s sweet you gave it to your brother! :3 His name sounds pretty adorable!
              Ooh, sure I’d like to hear about a few other Webkinz you’ve gotten! And yeah, good idea the post is getting too long… I hope this will moderate in time…
              No problem at all! Congrats again on getting them! I hope you have a good day as well, my friend! ^-^ <3

(Oh, by the way… About our thread, I’ll be working on replying to it shortly, I gotten some progress on it, so I hope to be able to finish replying by the end of this week! I hope I’ll be able to post it at a good time for you especially since it seems like tons of things have been posted lately… :/ I think I’ll just post the link to the reply for you once it moderates for you, if you don’t mind of course!) Ah yeah, I have a fun time chatting with you as well! XD I’m pretty sure you know about “that one place” I told you about. ;) So, hopefully I helped you out with that one since you have it on your notes XD
              Oh, sure I’d like to do it again next Monday as well! X’D Hopefully that will work out for both of us as well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring! :) Awh, no worries– I’m pretty diligent with checking the forums nowadays, so rest assured I’ll always see you replies to me, regardless of how much has been posted! ^-^ Anyhoo, I read your response (thanks for replying, by the way! <3 ) and hope to reply back later today! =] (I'd do it now, but I gotta get off in a moment, ahah '^^ I should be able to come back on the forums, though, sometime this evening!)

Ah alright, thanks! Oof, sorry I just replied to this but I forgot to ask you something. Would it be alright to post something about my SC photos probably on Monday or Tuesday next week if I managed to send them and be moderated in time for Monday? I’ll just post about some drawings and probably a couple of photos of plushes I have gotten back in June, I have no idea how much photos I’ll send but probably 4, 5 or 6 possibly. Anyway, I’ll look forward to seeing your response! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey Spring! :) (Sorry for responding to this late, by the way! DX I know I said I was gonna reply yesterday, but I kinda got caught up with some stuff, eheh ‘^^ Anyhoo, no worries– your reply wasn’t late at all! =] Thanks for taking the time to respond; I really do appreciate it! <3 )
              Aw, thank ya, buddy! :D It is a cute Webkinz, I think ;) I just love all the detail on it! ^-^ Oh! And in regards to the series, I believe it was called "Webkinz Outsider", or something like that? My friend recommended it to me back in 2016, and I got hooked ,XD It'd be cool if you actually saw that one, too! =)
              Hahah, yeah… $80 is an awful lot for a webkinz, oof ,XD Usually, I'm only willing to pay up to $50 for a new 'kinz, and even then, I'm not too keen on spending that much '^^ But, since this was one I've wanted for a good long while, I didn't really mind spending the extra money ;) (Oh, and I forgot to mention this in my update, too…

TaffyKitty12

… but I also paid for a good majority of the Webkinz in gift cards, so I only spent about $30 of my own cash on it, which was nice XDD ) Hehe, yeah, I was actually pretty surprised! I honestly thought for sure they’d say “no” ,XD
              Also, thanks a bunch for your input on the names, too! :D That helps me a lot, hehe! ^-^ Huh, really? That’s funny– I had no idea there was PPG character named “Boomer”! XD Hopefully I can watch more the series soon, because I’m now kinda curious to see what he’s like X,D
              It’s no problem! :) And thank you, I’m sure I will! >^^< I've narrowed down my "name list" by a lot, so, it should be fairly easy for me to pick one now ;)
              Would you? Cool! ^-^ Welp, in that case, maybe I can take some pics of him and send them in a couple of weeks? =]
              (Ah, and thanks for not minding, buddy! I'm glad I didn't come off that way '^^ …

TaffyKitty12

… Heheh, yeah, I’m guess I’m kinda notorious for long updates, oof ,XD It’s rare when I can post something that’s actually short, ha =P )
              Awh, thank ya! :D I’m glad you like the bunny’s name, hehe! ^-^ Oh, and the one I gave to my brother was the summer beaver :) He’s wanted the beaver for a good, long while, so it was quite convenient that it came in the same lot as the rabbit! I figured I may as well that give that one to him, considering I already have it, myself, and I thought it would make a nice gift ;) (My brother isn’t really into signatures; it’s super rare when he buys one, and he’s actually given me a couple of his old ones because he knows I collect ‘em XD ) Sorry, though; I know the way I worded that in my update was pretty confusing! DX
              Thanks; I hope I can post about those ones sometime soon, as well! =] I know these past few weeks have been busy, though, so I might wait until things get…

TaffyKitty12

… a little “slower” on here, if ya know what I mean?
              ~ I hope you have a great day, too, and thanks for reading and replying! =D
              (Oh! And about our cartoon thread, no worries about it, Spring! In all honesty, you are free post your response whenever– it doesn’t matter how busy the forums are! ;) I’ll definitely be sure to reply to it within a reasonable amount of time, regardless of how busy I am XD Nonetheless, thank you for thinking of me, though… that was very sweet of you, pal! ^^<
              Also, thanks for asking me about your SC pictures, too! You can definitely post those at the beginning of next week– I wouldn't mind one bit! ;) I can't wait to see them, actually, hehe! ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… I might not be super active next week, since I think I may take some of my spare time and put it towards those dozen or so books I’ve really wanted to read, but I should still be able to reply to everything (including your pictures) in a timely manner! :)
              Ah, and yes– I’d of course love to have another chat with ya next Monday, too! :D It’s currently looking free for me, so I believe I should be able to make it! =] And yep, that was fun, hehe! I still got it all typed in my notes and things, so I won’t forget this time ,XD )

Thanks for letting me know regarding the SC photos! I should be able to post about them in the beginning of next week then. :) Aww, alright then… Welp, I understand you want to read those books but still, I honestly hope you’ll still get to see more PPG and I really want you to start watching Rocko’s Modern Life as well before it’s too late… But, I hope you enjoy reading those books then.
              Oh thanks for letting me know about the park chat for next Monday! I should be able to attend it as well hopefully. Oh good, it’s still in your notes XD By the way, I just finished replying to our thread sometime yesterday so…. I’ll just post the
              link here – https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/4/#reply-2194663 Well anyway, have a good weekend! Hopefully, next Monday will indeed work out for both of us to have a chat then! ^-^

ilovemoonie

Aloha, Taffy! =) (I’m starting to get a little bored of the usual “hey”, “hi”, and “hello”s again =P ) I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read your update, (ahhh, congrats on your Signature German Shorthaired Pointer (phew, that’s a mouthful XD ), by the way!! =D It’s so awesome that you were able to get one!! \^-^/ I thought that might’ve been the one you’d gotten, after our “20 questions” thing that we did at the park, pfft XD ), and I’ll be sure to reply back as soon as I can! Unfortunately, though, like usual, I may not be able to reply back right away… XP I still have to get to Spring’s and emi’s photos, first, and I’ll also have to be working on Teddy’s bio a lot these next two days if I want to post it on Wednesday… =/ But, as soon as I finish that stuff, I’ll definitely be sure to reply to your update!! (Might even be able to do it a little sooner, if I decide to try out that “replying to multiple things at once” strategy, heheh) But regardless, I should certainly be able to reply sometime…

ilovemoonie

…this week, hopefully by Thursday, I’m thinking…? I am getting a little more caught up with comments, I think, so it definitely won’t take me like two weeks to reply to this, or anything, eheh :P Still, though, I hope you don’t mind the wait!! D= I know it’s still a pretty long time…Ah, I really hope I can be caught up with comments soon, because I hate always having to make you guys wait, so much!! =’( Well, anyway, I’ll be sure to reply to this as soon as I can, and in the meantime, I hope you enjoy your amazing new Signatures, pal!! ^-^
          (Also, just wanted to let you know that I finally finished my response to Ava’s bio earlier, in case you want to read it! =) You don’t have to reply, though, as I know my reply was super long, and incredibly late, anyway! I enjoyed replying, though! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Hey howdy there, moonie! (Heheh, it’s okay; it is easy to get bored of doing those ,XD I wish I knew better greetings!)
            Thanks a ton for letting me know, bud! :) (And aw, thank ya so much! <3 :D I'm still kind of in disbelief that I have one now, in all honestly, but I'm of course very glad, nonetheless! :) Ah, I wondered if you and emi ever guessed it… XD I had a feeling you guys did, but I couldn’t quite tell and didn’t know if I actually wanted to find out, so I didn’t inquire further X,D )
            Anyhoo, no worries about it, buddy! I know you have other things to get to, first, so it totally get it if you can’t reply until Thursday or Friday or over the weekend, or even next week! ;) (And I knew you wouldn’t be able to reply right away, anyhow!) Plus, I know my update was kinda long, ahah… ‘^^ I meant to keep it only three or four replies short, but as per usual, my rambling made things a lot longer than intended :P … !

TaffyKitty12

… Aww, it’s okay– like I’ve said before, I don’t mind at all!! I don’t want ya to get too stressed out or anything, so please, take your time! Honestly, considering how busy you’ve been and how much had been posted, I actually think you’ve done a great job catching up and replying to everything! :) I feel so bad that I never did the same after I came back from my hiatus ;-;
              Anyway, take as much time as you need replying back to this, bud! =] I’ll of course read (and hopefully reply to) your response, though, whenever you get around to posting it! ^-^
              Thanks so much again! :D
              (Oh, and thanks for letting me know– I read your reply a little earlier! >^^< Goodness gracious, it was so sweet of you to take the time to reply like that :,) I'm hoping I can respond back sometime soon– hopefully over the weekend? Good luck with typing Teddy's bio, by the way! I can't wait to read that soon, heheh ^-^ )

ilovemoonie

(Ah gosh, I can’t believe I haven’t replied to this, yet…I’m so sorry, Taffy!! D= I know I promised you that I’d reply over the weekend, and I really did mean to, but I ended up not feeling well on Friday evening/half of Saturday, plus two of my sisters were visiting this weekend, as well… :/ So, I only ended up having time to reply to a few more of emi’s pictures, over the weekend…. But anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I WILL be working on my response to this, sometime tomorrow (Monday)!! I’d do so now, but I’m trying to work on getting to bed a little earlier than I have been, ahah ^^’ So yeah, just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten!! Be back soon!)

TaffyKitty12

[Hey, ilovemoonie! Aw, don't feel bad about it, pal-- I understand! I'm sorry you weren't feeling so good last week, by the way! DX I hope you're doing better now! (Oh, and I hope you had fun with your sisters, too! :) ) Anyway, it's fine, and thanks for letting me know! I realize you've had a lot on your plate lately, so I totally get that you weren't able to reply earlier =] Life can be busy! But, I do look forward to reading your reply, whenever you get around to it ;) Don’t feel like you have to respond back to everything, either! (For instance, I picked out a name already, so you can just ignore all that ,XD ) And speaking of replies, I’m sorry I haven’t finished my response to Teddy’s bio yet, either! XP Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll actually have the rest of it typed until maybe tomorrow or Friday… ;-; I’m gonna be pretty busy today, so I won’t have much time to be on here >.< But, I promise you I'll get back to that soon!]

ilovemoonie

(Aw, thanks so much for understanding, Taffy! <3 I do feel bad, though…I mean, I should've replied to this a long time ago, after all XP I'm really sorry to have kept you waiting so long!! ='( Oh, and thanks, I am feeling better, now! All I have now is a stuffy nose and a cough, which is annoying, but better than having no energy, ahah ;P (Aw, thanks! I did have fun with them! :) ) Anyway, thanks again for being so patient and understanding, though…I really appreciate it!! Aw, and all right; well, if you insist, I'll try to make my response a bit shorter, then ;) I mean, it would be kinda useless commenting on the names now that you've already decided on one, pfft XD (I really love the one you ended up going with, by the way! ^-^ I think that was a great choice! ;D ) Oh, and about Teddy's bio, it's totally fine, Taffy!! I'll certainly understand if you can't finish your response until Friday or even over the weekend or early next week! No rush! I know it was a super long bio, so I wasn't expecting you…

ilovemoonie

…to be able to reply really fast! Anyway, it hasn’t even been that long; it’s taken me way longer to reply to your update, and that’s way shorter, too! So really, it’s fine…no need to apologize! Anyway, back to your update, I’m finally gonna be able to start on my response to that, now! I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it all, right now, but I’ll do all I can!)
              ~Heya, Taffy! :) Well, I know I’ve said this a bunch already, but congratulations on your Signature German Shorthaired Pointer, pal!! =D It’s so awesome that you could get one!! \^-^/ I was really curious to see which pet you’d gotten, ever since you had mentioned it in that one post of yours! ;) I had a feeling it might be that one, hehe, though I wasn’t sure until emi and I played that guessing game at the park, haha XD Anyway, I’m so happy for you, pal!! It’s always so exciting getting a Webkinz that you’ve wanted for so many years, especially a rare one like the Pointer! I was so excited when I found out you’d gotten one, hehe! ;D …

ilovemoonie

… Ohh, so part of the reason you’ve always wanted that particular ‘Kinz was because of a Webkinz video series that you watched? Hey, well that’s pretty neat! Some of those Webkinz series can be pretty good, I’ve watched a few of them myself, hehe XD Just curious, what was the name of the series? :) Wow, and that series was responsible for getting you into Signatures, too?? That’s really cool! I don’t remember what got me into Signatures…I think I always liked them, ’cause of how cute and realistic they were, hehe XD Though, I do think joining the Newz and the forums boosted my fondness for them, since everyone on here had so many awesome Signatures ;) Ohh yeah, and I remember Hunter! Man, he was such a cute character, hehe ^-^ I really miss lavadragon, and all her amazing characters! =(
              Wow, and I didn’t know the Pointer was your third most wanted Webkinz! :o In that case, I’m sure getting it must have been really exciting! :D I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a ‘Kinz that high up on my wishlist, (my top three would probably be the Signature Arctic Fox, Timber Wolf…

ilovemoonie

…and maybe German Shepherd or Australian Shepherd?), but I’m sure that must be the best feeling! ^-^
              Daaang, you found a new German Shorthaired Pointer for only $80?? :o (I just reminded myself of Luis when I said that, pfft XD ) That’s an amazing deal!! I mean, I know that’s still a lot of money, but for a pet that usually goes for $120+, that’s pretty incredible! ^-^ I don’t think I’ve seen a new Pointer for less than $100 in…uh…ever, maybe? XD I definitely don’t blame you for taking advantage of a deal like that! ;) I’m so glad your parents let you get it, too! Ohh, you’d never spent that much on a Webkinz, before? I didn’t know that! Though, I guess that is a lot of money for a stuffed animal, so I don’t know why I’m so surprised XD I’ve only spent more than that on one Webkinz before, I think…my Signature Calico Cat costed about $100. :P
              Anyway, I’m so happy you like your Pointer, pal! ^-^ It truly does sound like an amazing plush, from what you’ve described! 8D Oh, so it’s pretty posable? That’s neat! I always imagined…

ilovemoonie

…it being kind of stiff for some reason, so it’s nice to know that its legs and stuff can be adjusted some, even if it’s not as floppy as some of the others like the calico and ragdoll. Ah, and the pattern sounds so pretty, too! ^-^ I’ve always loved the colors and pattern on it. That’s awesome that it might even be one of your favorite Signature canines! There’s a lot of awesome Siggie dogs out there, if you ask me, so it must really be an amazing plush! =D Do you think you’ll ever send a photo of him into the SC? I’d love to see what he looks like! =]
              Ah, good, and I’m glad the tag looks all right! I certainly don’t blame you for being worried about stuff like that, especially if it’s happened before! D: (That stinks that Fiona’s tag was used! =( ) That happened to me once before, but it was with an inexpensive pet (my original Black Friesian, Swift Shadow), so I wasn’t too upset, but I imagine it would be super disappointing with a more rare and expensive one! >.< Just curious, have you adopted your Pointer, yet? …

ilovemoonie

… I’m just curious to see if it actually did work; I sure hope it did!
              And, I know the whole name thing is kinda outdated now, since I already told you which ones I liked best, and since you already chose one anyway, but I just wanted to quickly say that I do love the name you ended up choosing! ^-^ I think it sounds perfect on the Pointer! =) Seems like it was a pretty popular choice, too, since both me and CuteHeart said it was our favorite, hehe XD Also, it’s funny that you said it looks more like a boy pet to you, because emi and I were saying the same thing at the park XD That was when you left and then came back and asked what we were talking about, and I said grass ;P Ooh, and that’d be awesome if you made him into a character, someday! =D Just curious, do you have any personality ideas for him, so far? :) …
              (Ah, I’m afraid this is all I have time to type up, right now, but I’ll be sure to finish my response later today or tomorrow! I hope that’s okay!)

ilovemoonie

(Alrighty, I’m back to finish my response now! Sorry about the wait! >.< )
              … In all, congratulations on your amazing new ‘Kinz, Taffy!! I’m so happy you could get him! ^-^ Have you been enjoying him, so far? :) (Also, no worries, it didn’t sound like you were bragging, in the least! I mean, getting such a rare pet that you’ve wanted for years is a pretty big deal, so I certainly can’t blame you for being excited! I mean, no one’s gonna come on here and be like, “Oh, I got a new Webkinz…but I’m not very happy about it” XD Point is, you never sound like you’re bragging, to me, pal! ;) )
              Ooh, yay, and I was hoping you’d post about your other new Signature, too! I certainly wouldn’t have minded if you’d posted about him earlier, but I know what’s it like…there’s been plenty of times before where I’ve waited to post about a pet because I felt bad. In fact, I actually think my new tiger was the first one in a while that I’ve posted about the same week I got it XD …

ilovemoonie

… Anyway, congratulations on your Signature English Spot Bunny!! =D I’m so happy you were able to get one! It’s such a cute and pretty pet, so I’m thrilled that you have one now, too! =] Ohh, and that’s really neat that you got it as part of a lot for $35…that’s a great deal! I think new English Spot Bunnies usually go for that much alone, unless I’m mistaken, so getting that and two other Webkinz with it is quite a bargain, I’d say! ;D Aw, it’s sweet that you’re going to give one of the other ‘Kinz to your brother as a gift, too! <3 Just curious, what were the other two pets in the lot? :)
              Anyway, I’m so glad you like your new bunny! It is an adorable little thing, isn’t it? ;) I just love how soft and floppy it is! And maybe it’s just me, but I’ve always thought the different shades of gray used on it are very pretty :3 Ohh right, I almost forgot all the English Spot Bunnies had unique patterns! That is really cool, because it’s like everyone’s bunny…

ilovemoonie

…is different and unique, you know? :) I must say, yours sounds really pretty! The fact that he has darker splotches on one side and lighter on the other sounds pretty cool to me! ;) Aw, and those “freckles” on the left side of the face sound cute, too XD Y’know, I’ve actually never paid much attention to Nestor’s pattern, before, because I always forget that each one is different :P I want to go see what it looks like XD *a few minutes later* Okay, so Nestor’s spots are actually pretty evenly distributed across both sides of his body, hehe. Most of them are darker, too, and kinda big…except he has lighter splotches on his legs and by his neck. :) Anywayyy, but back to your bunny, do you think you’ll send a photo of him to the SC sometime? I’d love to see what his pattern looks like and stuff! =)
              Ah, and I know you already told me about his name and personality ideas at the park one time, but I just have to say, I absolutely love your ideas for him!! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… “Mozart” is such a nice and unique name, first off, and I dunno why, but I think it sounds really great on the English Spot Bunny! :D And his personality, oh my gosh…I love it XD An aspiring composer/conductor who’s shy and has terrible stage fright? Yes please! He sounds so cute, oh gosh :’D I really hope you can make him into a character, someday, because he sounds so great! 8D I’d love to see a bio for him, sometime, too!
              Oh wow, and you’ve gotten even more Webkinz lately, too? That’s pretty incredible! XD Looks like you’ve been having a lot of luck with finding ‘Kinz at garage sales and thrift stores lately, eh? ;) Aw, well I wouldn’t have minded if you’d posted about them in this update, though, I suppose it is a bit better that you “split them up”, so to speak, otherwise it would’ve taken me even longer to reply to this, and I wouldn’t want that! :o Nevertheless, I hope you’ll still post about them, sometime soon! I’m excited to see which ones you got! ^-^ …

ilovemoonie

… In all, thank you for letting us know about your two amazing new Signatures, Taffy, and I hope you enjoy them!! ^-^ Also, no worries; you’re not bugging us! I’m actually really glad you told us about your new Webkinz! :) I am so sorry, though, again, for taking so long to reply!! XP I feel so bad about that… =/ I guess the only good news is that I’m starting to get a bit more caught up (I just have a couple more updates and stuff the respond to, which I should be able to get to over the weekend, and then there’s the Vacation Roleplay, of course), so I should be able to reply to your SC drawings a lot faster, I hope! =)
              Anyway, sorry again for taking so long, and I hope you have a great Friday and weekend, my friend!

TaffyKitty12

Just here to post a really quick “park chat” update for this week!
      First, @SpringShimmer, I should be able to attend our weekly Monday chat today! :) Not quite sure how long I can stay, but I believe I can stick around for about an hour, or so. Hope to see ya there! >^^<
      @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @ilovemoonie, as long as it works for you guys, I think a Wednesday chat should be good for me! =] Pretty sure I can attend, though I'd of course let you both know if something were to change. Should be able to stay until about 4:30 KT? Don't think I can do much longer than that, though, 'cause I work Wednesday evenings now '^^
      And @ilovemoonie, please lemme know if there any days this week or next that would work for a chat just between the two of the us! ^-^ (If you'd still like to have one, anyway) I can't do this Tuesday, but Thursday is looking pretty clear for me :) Might even be able to do this upcoming Sunday, and next Tuesday could maybe even work, as well (I don't have art class next week).

Hiya, Taffy! ^-^ Ah, that’s great you’ll be able to attend our park chat today! I should be able to attend as well! Thanks for letting me know! Oh, and just in case you don’t recognize me, I’ll be playing as “Bubbles Powerpuff” the regular white googles! Anyway, I hope to see you there as well! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Spring! :) No problem– I’m glad that it should work out for both of us today! ;D I’ve missed our little talks! And thanks for letting no me know; in that case, I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for Bubbles, hehe! >^^< (She sounds cute, by the way! =] ) I'm not sure who I'll bring yet, but maybe I'll just go with Blossom again since she's Powerpuff-themed ,XD See you soon, buddy! ^-^ (Oh, and speaking of Powerpuff Girls, I'm sorry I never replied back to your question regarding my progress with the show! DX I meant to do that over the weekend, but I kinda forgot XP Unfortunately, I've only seen one new epsiode (I believe it was the first one with the "Roach Coach"?) since we've last talked, eheh '^^ I haven't really had much time to watch cartoons lately, especially when my extended family members were visiting us :/ But, I don't believe this week will be quite as just for me, so I hope to get back to watching more episodes in a couple of days!)

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! Thanks so much for posting this update regarding the park chats! =) I was wondering about those, so I’m glad you brought them up, hehe! ;)
        First off, that’s great that you think this Wednesday should work for you for our chat with emi! =) As far I know, I think that should work out well on my end, too! I do have to help my parents with some pictures on Wednesday morning, and I was planning on posting Teddy’s bio once I got back from that, but I should be done in time to chat at 3:00 KT. So, if it works for emi, I’d love to have a chat with you both then! ^-^ Also, it’s all right if you can’t stay past 4:30 KT! That’s still a good hour and a half of time =) Ohh, are you working at that church you told me about on Wednesdays now, too, or is this something else? Anyway, I hope to see you both on Wednesday, then! =]
        And, secondly, thanks for asking me about a private chat! I’d love to have one with ya sometime this week…

ilovemoonie

…as long as you’re still interested in that! :) Thanks for letting me know which days would work! Let’s see…I’m not quite sure if this Sunday would work, as my one sister will be visiting then and I’m not sure if I’ll be doing anything with her, and it’s a little too early for me to know about next Tuesday, yet, but…I think this Thursday should work out well for me! I don’t have anything going on in the afternoon, as far as I know, so I should be able to chat for a while! =) If that still works for you, and if you’d still like to have one, do you maybe want to plan on chatting Thursday afternoon, then? And if so, what time would you like to have it at? 2:00, 2:30, and 3:00 our time should all work for me! Of course, if something were to change before then, I’d certainly let you know!

TaffyKitty12

Howdy, moonie! :) No problem! I figured it would be a good idea to let you guys know, since I have been kinda unpredictable with chats lately, eheh ‘^^
            Does it? Cool! :D Well, in that case, as long as emi is still able to attend, it looks like I’ll be seeing you guys tomorrow at the park! =] Oh, and I know you said you’ll be doing some stuff tomorrow, so if something happens that you get caught up and can’t arrive ’till a little later, that’s fine, too! ^-^ I’d of course be willing to wait for ya ;)
            Ah, and are you sure? Well, thanks! I mean, I might be able to stay a little past that, but I don’t know if I can just quite yet ‘^^ Normally I’d be able to, but I have to make sure I finish everything I have to do before I leave for work =/ (Oh, and yep! :) I work there on Wednesday nights now! Working on Wednesdays is just a ‘temporary’ thing, though, and I think I only have a few more weeks left of it…?)
            You, as well! :D Hope to see you both at the park

TaffyKitty12

… tomorrow! ^-^
              And thanks for letting me know, buddy! :) (Hehe, of course! As long as you don’t mind, I’d love to have a private chat with ya again! =D ) No worries about Sunday and not yet knowing about next Tuesday! In all honesty, I’m not quite sure how well Sunday would’ve worked for me, anyway, come to think of it ‘^^ (Since I work Sunday mornings, and can be sometimes busy on weekend afternoons :P ) And besides, speaking time with your sisters is more important! =] I hope you have fun with them! >^^<
              Anyhow, I think Thursday actually sounds pretty good to me, too, so I believe that should work! ^-^ (And if something were to change, I'd be sure to let you know ahead of time– though I doubt that would happen XD )
              And in regards to the times, I think any of those would work out for me! :) Although, I suppose it might be a little easier for me if we do it earlier (like around 2 our time)…

TaffyKitty12

… since I tend to take my dinner break kinda early…? (And then I have to leave you waiting while I go do that :/ )
              But, would 2:00 be too early for you? ‘^^ I know you said it would probably work, but I wouldn’t want ya to have to rush to get everything done beforehand XP If it is too early, I’d be totally fine with 2:15, or even a 2:30 or later! Actually, just let me know whatever time works best for you ;) (You can tell me tomorrow at our group chat, or let me know down below if ya want; you don’t even have to respond back to the rest of this!) I’m flexible with that, so ,XD Anyway, I hope that works out for us! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Meant to say “spending”, not “speaking”… sorry! Goofy autocorrect is at it again today ;P

ilovemoonie

Hey, Taffy! I unfortunately don’t have time to reply to all of this, right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I think 2:00 CST should work out fine for our chat, tomorrow! =) I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning, but I should be home no later than 12:00, so I shouldn’t have to rush with anything, at all! I hope to see you there! =)
              Also…I guess we’re still having the chat today, right…? Emi hasn’t responded yet, so I’m not sure whether it’ll work for her or not, but I guess we should still go there anyway, in case she can come! And, if it turns out she isn’t there, I guess the two of us could still chat, and we could always count it as our private chat for this week if you wanted. (Or we could still chat tomorrow, too, I’d be fine with that! XD ) Anyway, I just have to eat lunch and post Teddy’s bio, and then I’ll head over to the park! Might be a few minutes late, but I should be there by 2:10 at the latest!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, moonie! (Apologies for responding to this kinda late, by the way! XP I saw it yesterday before our chat, but just didn’t have the time to respond :/ )
              Anyhow, it’s fine– no worries! :) Honestly, you didn’t even have to reply to that stuff anyway, so XD As for today’s chat, thanks for letting me know about the time! =] Are you sure? Well, thanks, buddy! In that case, let’s plan on having it at 2 our time! >^^< (Though, of course, I would totally understand if something happened that you were a few minutes late) Can't wait to have our little chat later! ;D
              Also, it was nice talking with you at the park yesterday, too– that was pretty fun! XDD Maybe we'll get a chance to see emi at the next one? I *think* I'll be able to make it next week, but I'm not totally positive yet '^^
              Anyhoo, I look forward to our chat a little later today, and in the meantime, I hope you have a nice Thursday! =]

TaffyKitty12

Aww no, did you guys see that? I think MLP isn’t allowed to comment on the forums anymore… =,( I was kinda worried about that, because I’ve noticed that none of her replies have gone through, but I guess it’s now official ;-; I sure hope it’s temporary and that she can come back someday, otherwise I think we’ll only be able to talk with her on the regular Newz (because I believe she can still chat on here?) :(
      I guess that means I’ll have to go ahead and skip to CuteHeart’s turn for the Vacation Roleplay, too. I’m not gonna take out Pony of the roleplay, though, just in case she is eventually able to come back on! If and when she does return, I’ll let her go ahead and take her turn, even if it’ll be out of order. In the meantime, I’ll just go ahead and change the tags. I’ll be really sad if she can’t participate in roleplays, let alone talk with us! :,(

TaffyKitty12

I meant to say “chat on there”, not “chat on here.” Sorry! ‘^^

TaffyKitty12

Wait… what o_o Okay, so apparently, we can’t even do tags anymore… on ANY of the forums XP How are we supposed to keep track of who’s turn it is for roleplays and things, as well as what page they’re on?? =/ I have no idea what pages half the roleplays are on, let alone whose turn it is :s

WHAT? Oh no!! DX Ugh.. I hope this isn’t my fault. It probably is.. I mentioned what MLP said in the tags in my reply to this, and directly after that, they were gone. Dang, man. X( I just thought the tags were just deleted *sigh* … I saved them, though, after seeing they were deleted by going back a few pages when it was still saved. So I have all of the tags currently…. I’ll post them after this. I guess for roleplays we could have one person keep track of the tags. I’ll volunteer to do that, if that’s what we have to do. I can just put them in my Notes app. Everyone would just have to say when they reply to a roleplay. Geez.. what a mess this is! D=

TaffyKitty12

(Ah sorry, I accidentally posted a tag list below this thread before I saw your comment! ‘^^ ) I know, right? I thought someone had just deleted them and we’d have to put ‘em all back in, but nope– I checked, and there’s no way to do tags again :/ Aw no, I’m sure it wasn’t your fault, emi!! Don’t blame yourself! Gosh, if anything, all this was my fault– I should’ve just not said anything about it in the first place XP If I hadn’t done that, none of this probably would’ve even happened ;-; But, it’s good that you were able to save them all, though… good thinking, buddy! (And sure, it would be great if you could post those! :) ) Ah yeah, I guess that’s what we’ll have to do from now on, eheh… ‘^^ But, don’t worry about it– I can help to keep track, too; you shouldn’t have to do it all by yourself! I can’t believe all this has happened, though– I feel awfully bad for messing everything up :,(

It’s fine, I think you had one or two that weren’t in those tags anyway. Aw geez, okay no no. =T We’re not playing the blame game. Let’s just forget whose fault it is or isn’t. Yeah.. I’m glad that I can do that, go back a page and have the tags as it was before, instead of the way it is currently. Yeah.. that’s what I’m thinking. Maybe we could all work together on them? But I don’t mind taking main responsibility. I feel like I’m usually the most freely available person, between us active roleplayers. Ah, and again, don’t feel bad. >.< It’s alright, we’ll work it out!

TaffyKitty12

Here are the roleplay pages and turns I do recall. If you guys remember any of the other ones, please feel free to add them below my post!
            The Vacation Roleplay (page 3 of the Upcoming Pets question forum): @EmilyCuteHeart’s Turn
            Forest Adventures (page 73, I think? It’s somewhere around there): @_emiemiemiemiemi_’s turn
            The Adventure Roleplay (page 2?): @ilovemoonie’s turn
            Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue (page 4?): @ilovemoonie’s turn
            The Avengekinz (page 9 of the Upcoming Pets question forum): @ilovemoonie’s turn
            Jump Corn Fun Roleplay (page 3): @ilovemoonie’s turn
            And… I think that’s all I can remember? ‘^^ I don’t have the page numbers for Superkinz, Animal Antics, Kinz Club, the Tree Roleplay, Campout Quest, or, well, basically any other ones, eheh :P I think I might remember whose turn it was in those, though?
            Anyway, I hope this helps some!

TaffyKitty12

Oh! And I found that the Taffoonemi roleplay is on page 6 =] It’s ilovemoonie’s turn in that one.

“Main Life In Kinzville” (page 135): EmilyCuteHeart’s turn
              Vacation Roleplay (page 3 of Upcoming Pets): EmilyCuteHeart’s
              Art Roleplay (page 7): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Campkinz (page 81 of MMNP): FoxesRule’s turn
              Campout Quest Roleplay (page 44): LuckyTheBeagle’s turn
              Cat Café Roleplay (page 134): moonie’s turn
              CuteHeart’s Tree Roleplay (page 33): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Forest Adventures (page 73): Emi’s turn
              Jump Corn Fun (page 3): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue (page 4): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Power Bunnies (page 74 of MMNP): PrettyPikachu’s turn
              Rockerzkinz (page 21): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Rockfurlur (page 9): TaffyKitty’s turn?
              Shelter Roleplay (page 158 of MMNP): MLP’s turn
              Superkinz (page 14): ilovemoonie’s turn
              Taffoonemi (page 6): ilovemoonie’s turn
              The Avengekinz (page 5): TaffyKitty’s turn
              The Kinz Club (page 42): TaffyKitty’s turn
              The following have no page number.
              AW roleplay: MLP’s turn
              Winterkinz’: Taffy’s turn
              Fallkinz: ilovemoonie’s turn
              Seasonalkinz: EmilyCuteHeart or Resonatingthunder

TaffyKitty12

Thanks a bunch for posting this, emi– your list was very helpful! =D I’ll probably go ahead and save it, too, just in case. Ah yeah, I don’t really know the page numbers for any of those, either, heheh ‘^^ I know the latter three were on another forum, and the AW roleplay was on one of the earliest pages of this forum, but I can’t recall which one :P I know I’ll find them, eventually! (Though I guess we can’t really continue those, anyway ‘^^ But at the very least, I would like the read them again)

Ah, and the Adventure Roleplay is on page 2, like you said. And Animal Antics is on page 16 of New & Upcoming Pets. If there are any other roleplays that I’m in that I forgot, I have those bookmarked, so just let me know.

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, emi! :) I had no idea where that Animal Antics one was, so that really helps, hahah XD And naw, I think you’re good! =] I’m pretty sure you got ‘em all! I mean, maybe there a few that weren’t in the tags, but all of those were discontinued loooong ago, or have been inactive for years (like some of the roleplays on the Meet My New Pet forum; most those didn’t even make it for a month or two o.o Just a couple of replies and no one ever responded back) I just realized how many roleplays we actually have, oh geez ,XD And I think I used to be in almost all of those at some point in time, too, haha. Anyway, thank you again for the list, and I’ll remember to keep track of things! =)

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for posting this before your comment moderates, Taffy!) The AW roleplay is on page 10 of this forum. Winterkinz’ is page 12 of the New and Upcoming Pets Forum, Fallkinz’ is page 11 of the New and Upcoming Pets forum, and Summerkinz’ is page 10 of the New and Upcoming Pets forum. And, I’m not sure about Springkinz’…I don’t think that was in the tags anymore, and I’m not sure if that one was still going to continue, anyway…? I just remembered there was a Springkinz’, at some point, but it must’ve been somewhere on this forum. Anyway, I think you guys have covered all the rest, though, at least as far as I can tell…thanks again for taking the time to do that, guys! <3

Taffy, our Cartoon Thread is on page 4 of the Upcoming Pets forum. I just want to remind you about that. Hope this doesn’t seem intrusive. ^^; And thanks again for the list! I’m sure it may help! ^-^

TaffyKitty12

Hey, guys!
              First off, thanks for the listing off the page numbers for those last few roleplays, ilovemoonie– I really appreciate that! :) I’ll make sure to write those down someplace! Ah, and about the Springkinz roleplay, it’s okay, because I wouldn’t have any idea where that one is, either ,XD Actually, I totally forgot that was even a thing… o.O I don’t even remember what happened :P Or what Webkinz I used. Or who was in it ‘^^ Welp, if I do come across it though, I’ll let ya know! Like you said, it probably isn’t in continuation anymore, but, you know… just in case we’d like to read it, or something! Ah, and no problem! :) Though, emi deserves most of the credit ,XD
              And Spring: thanks for reminding me about our Cartoon Thread! ^-^ I’ll make sure to keep the page number to that written down, too! =] Luckily it’s on a pretty easily-accessible page, so even if I did forget, I wouldn’t have to scroll a bunch to find it, but still… you never know with me, pfft XDD (And no worries– you weren’t being ‘intrusive’ in the least! ;) )

ilovemoonie

Whoa…what did I miss?!? :o I just came on the forums for the first time today and saw all of this! Okay, well, first, that’s awful that MLP can’t come on here anymore!! D= I was kinda worried about that, too, but…I didn’t really know if it was actually true! Aw man…I feel so bad for her… =( I hope it is temporary, too, and that she can come on again someday! I’d really miss chatting with her and having her in the roleplays :’(
        And, secondly…now we can’t even do tags anymore?! Aww man, that stinks!! XP Aw no, don’t feel bad though, you guys…I’m sure it wasn’t either of your faults! And, thanks so much for posting a list of all the roleplays and whose turn it is, Taffy and emi, and for volunteering to keep track of them! That was very kind of y’all! <3 I certainly wouldn't mind helping out, either, if needed– I was actually already keeping a list of most of the current tags, anyway, so it wouldn't be very hard! I guess we could all just help to keep track, maybe…? …

ilovemoonie

… But wait, how will we do that? Will we have to post every time someone replies to a roleplay, or what…? Man, I never realized just how much we relied on the tags! D=
          Anyway, sorry for being so late, here, ahah…I can’t believe I missed all this!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, moonie! Ah, well, it’s definitely been the most… eventful… morning on the forums I’ve seen in a while, for sure, eheh ‘^^ I don’t think I can really describe it all, but, I’ll just say that I noticed something in the tags that prompted me to post that thing this morning… and I honestly kinda regret even doing that after all that’s happened ._.
            Aw, me too, bud :,( I thought that something had to be going on, but man, I didn’t think that was actually going to be the case… DX I’m definitely gonna miss her on here, for sure ;-; (Especially considering she doesn’t have KC+ anymore, either :( ) I sure hope she can, someday! I bet she misses talking with us, too XP
            And yeahhh, I took about an hour break from here after I finished replying to emi’s pictures, and when I came back… no more tags :/ I honestly thought that someone had just deleted them all and I could fill ‘em back in, but nope ‘^^ It really does stink that they’re not around anymore, considering we’ve been relying on them for our roleplay…

TaffyKitty12

… turns for at least three years X( (Aw, well, thanks buddy, though I still do feel kinda bad about it all… =( )
              Oh, and no problem! If we can’t have the tags anymore, a list is the next best thing! I know it’s not really the same, but at least we’ll know how everything is as of right now :) And, only a handful of the roleplays listed are actually ‘active’, so I don’t think the tags are gonna be changing a bunch, except for some of the private roleplays and the Vacation one. And sure! If you don’t mind, I think it would actually be a great idea if we all worked on keeping track of the roleplays ‘together’! =) Oh, that’s right, eheh, I guess we probably would have to post something whenever someone’s turn changed, especially since not everyone checks the roleplays threads super often (including myself), and some of them are on weird pages and stuff ‘^^
              Me neither! I guess they really were more significant than I had thought… XP
              Aw, and it’s okay, pal!! In all honesty, maybe it is better you came on later, because this morning was pretty hectic o_o

Whoa, what?! Aww man, that’s kinda sad she’s not allowed anymore.. I was getting worried about that as well! I sure hope she comes back someday and that it’s just temporary as well.. This is just crazy… Okay, WHAT we can’t add tags anymore? Right? This is crazy! Good thing I know where our thread is. I thought the tags were just deleted, but nope! They’re gone… Wow, I can’t believe this… But thanks for letting us know about what pages roleplays are on!
        Oh, just to make sure, reminder this upcoming Monday is our park chat. You can let me know if that works out for you on Monday morning if you want!
        And, by the way, our Cartoon Thread is on page 4 of the Upcoming Pets forum. Hope that helps! Oh, and I should really get started on replying to our thread by the way, sorry for the wait! I believe we should still continue that. I believe I should finish it by sometime next week. But wow, can’t believe this happened this morning. o_o

TaffyKitty12

Aw, I know, right? I’m really gonna miss seeing her on here… :,( I kinda suspected that something like that may have happened, but I’m still in shock to know that it actually did XP I sure hope so, too!! Ah, and yeah, I’m kinda surprised the tags disappeared! :( I wish they didn’t, since it’s gonna be a lot harder keeping track of discussion threads and roleplays, but ah well… whatchya gonna do? :/ Oh, and no problem! >^^<
          Also, thanks for reminding me about Monday! :) I still do plan on letting you know 'for sure' that morning ^-^ My relatives left earlier today, so, as long as nothing random pops up, I'm almost positive I'll be able to make it! =]
          And thank you, too, for also reminding me about our Cartoon Thread! I definitely wouldn't have wanted to forget about that one! '^^ Aw, and no worries, Spring– I know my last reply to it was really long, so you can definitely take your time responding back to it! I wouldn't want you to feel stressed out about that! XP But, I'll still be sure to keep watch for your response…

TaffyKitty12

… whenever you get around to typing it :) I always love talking about cartoons with ya! ;D
            (Oh! And this is kinda off-topic, but I am so sorry I haven’t yet replied back to your response to my update! DX I don’t think I can reply to it now, unfortunately, because I’m going to have to get off of here really soon =( But, I promise you I’ll reply back tonight or over the weekend– I know you asked me a few questions, and I want to answer those!)

Thank you! And you’re welcome. :) Okay then, I’ll keep on the lookout for it on Monday morning! Hope our chat work out for both of us! ^-^ And no problem, have a good weekend!

What? No! :( I’ve been so worried about her, and now I can’t even see if she’s doing okay? :/ Man, I’m gonna miss her… And no tags??? That’s highly inconvenient… Guess roleplays might be tougher from now on :T But it’ll just be so sad to not be able to catch up with her – I’ll miss the roleplays, too. (Thanks for letting me know, though – I’ll go ahead and reply to the Vacation Roleplay sometime soon (I have a break this upcoming week, so replying in a timely manner shouldn’t be a problem), but too bad you have to skip her)

Hey, guysss =P Well, I’m sorry for posting this right after your SC post Spring, but I thought I should just get it out of the way (and moonie and Taffy gave me permission lol). So I was planning on uploading my photos sometime this week, and I did it around Sunday, I believe? But they ended up moderating yesterday! This is just a bunch of drawings and photos that I’ve been meaning on sharing with you all for a long while.. so it ended up that I uploaded 13 pictures ‘^^ Here’s the link to the first one: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59331 Don’t feel like you have to reply to all of them, though! I know there’s a lot.. still, I hope you enjoy them! (Oh, and one of the photos ended up not really moderating, so I’ll be reuploading that again too. I’ll let you know when it moderates, Taffy!)

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen all your pictures (which I know you already know, because I told you yesterday XD All of them were pretty awesome, by the way! :D I really love the one you made of Kovu for me <3 ), and plan on replying soon! ^-^ I gotta respond to Spring's, first, but because I plan on doing her's this afternoon, maybe I can start working on your's later today? I want to get it all done before the weekend, if possible! If I somehow can't, it'll at least be up here on Monday. I hope that's okay? '^^ Can't wait to reply, though! (Oh, and this random, but I posted that character list for you and moonie this morning =) Here's the link to to it: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/16/ )

Ooo thanks, Taffy! I’ll look at that link soon! ;D I’ll probably reply to it on that page, if that’s okay? And it’s fine, I know you gotta reply to Spring’s first. =) That would be kinda rude if you didn’t X) You can just get to this whenever ya can. Oh, and also! That picture of Candy is back! I submitted it last night, and THERE IT IS! That was super fast moderating. XD

TaffyKitty12

[No prob, pal! :D That's fine with me! ^-^ Oh, and of course, haha XD It would better if you replied to it on that page, anyway, since it won't interfere with this post of yours here (and it'll be more private for us) ;) Hope the list is good! I can always expand, if needed =] Ah, and thanks for understanding, buddy <3 I finished over half of my response to her's, and should be able to type the rest in an hour or two! I actually don't really have that much going on today, so, I believe I can start my reply to your pics right after I do her's XD Wait, IT IS? Thanks for letting me know, emi! I'm so glad it's back up there, 'cause I actually wanted to save that one, haha ,XD Glad it re-moderated quickly! :) ]

TaffyKitty12

Alright, emi, I’m gonna go ahead and start typing up some of my response to your pictures! (Hope you don’t mind posting this down here, by the way ‘^^ Would’ve done it beneath our convo, but I decided it’d be better to do it here, in case you still wanted to reply to that ‘XD )
          Anyway, I know I won’t be able to get this all done today, but I hope to reply to at least the first few pictures while I’m still on…? The rest I’ll work on tomorrow (and, if needed, over the weekend)!
          Oh, and I saw that you said that we didn’t have to reply to these all but I still want to, so XDD Be prepared for a long reply >:)
          Okay, so, first off…
          Picture of Candy in her ‘jean jacket’: Not gonna lie– Candy really does look fabulous in that jacket, haha X,D It looks so nice on her, and seems to fit perfectly! :3 I had no idea you got an official piece of WW clothing, but that’s pretty cool, pal! :D You are right in that they are cute and high quality, heheh ^-^ …

TaffyKitty12

… It’s amazing what you can find at a thrift store, isn’t it? They can have some pretty great things! :D Though, I am curious to know if Candy would still wear that jacket if she knew it was from a thrift store… ,XD (Oh! And somewhat unrelated, but how were you able to make that picture collage? Did you use some sort of app or program…? I’m just wondering, since I really wanna make some collages for a few of my ‘kinz, but I don’t know how ,XD )
            Group Picture of Livi, Steph, and Anna: Ah, I was hopin’ you’d send in a picture of these three together, haha XD Man, what a cute little friends group, hehe! >^^< I also love the adorable headband you crocheted for Livi, too! :) You're honestly so good at needlework ,XD I don't know how you do it!
            Drawings of Anna: Oh my goodness, emi– I absolutely adore all the sketches you made of Anna :,D She looks so cute in each one of them! ;3 …

TaffyKitty12

… First and foremost, that watercolor picture was so good (and kinda realistic, I thought)! :D I like the way you did her pattern and things, and her four-legged sitting pose looked very nice, too! =] (Ah, and don’t worry about the white fur patches– trust me, I made that mistake many times, myself X,D ) Seems like you can do a lot with those markers, huh? XD
              Secondly, the ‘reference pic’ you made of Anna was just… dang, I think it might be one of my favorite drawings you’ve sent in, this time around! =D It’s very neat and proportional and awesome and adorable and well, need I say more? X,D It was a good idea, too, to put it up in case someone wanted to draw her accurately, so they’d know how to do her pattern! :) I actually never thought of that, oof ,XD Whenever I draw a ‘kinz with a lot of spots or patches, I pay like, no attention to where they actually go, and it changes like, every time I draw them teenage laziness at work, y’know XDD …

TaffyKitty12

… Anyway, I think I might have to add that one to my ‘favorites’! :)
              Onto the next, that little sketch you made of Anna playing ‘detective’ was honestly super cute :,) I love how she’s holding a magnifying glass in front of her eye as if to say l see you!” XD AND ALSO, I just noticed noticed that you said “Detective (Enchilada) Cat” in the title o_O Nice way to add an inside joke to mix, emi, haha! Good ol’ detective enchilada am I right X,D
              And finally, the drawing you made of Anna in a sweater was amazing, bud! ;D So adorable, hehe XD I love her shy/bashful expression, and the sweater looks so nice on her– great work on the ‘clothing wrinkles’, too! =] A perfect pic for fall, I’d say XD I take it she likes wearing sweaters when it gets kinda cold out?
              [I'm afraid I'm gonna have to continue the rest of this tomorrow, ahah '^^ My iPod is almost out of battery, oof o_o I hope you don't mind too much! I'll definitely be back to work on more of this in the morning]

TaffyKitty12

[Okay, welp, I'm gonna go ahead and type some more of this! Not gonna be able to get it all done this morning, but, I'll see what I can do :) ]
              Drawings of Olivia: Aw, and I love the first drawing of Olivia! I really like her smile, as well as those big, sparkly eyes XD (On a little sidenote, I’m glad I got to ‘see’ her eye color, since that’ll help me to picture her correctly! Actually, I don’t think I was too far off… I actually kinda imagined her eyes to be that shade of blue XD ) How cute, hehe! I think her outfit is pretty nice, too :) It looks both stylish and comfy!
              I guess she must be pretty excited, huh? Though, I can’t really blame her. The prospect of doing that roleplay excites me, too X,D You’re not alone, Livi!
              Ohh, and I really like all those little sketches of Olivia’s different expressions! :) So adorable, haha XD I especially like her “excited” and “sad” faces, for whatever reason (yeah, I know it’s kinda weird to say that I like someone’s sad face ,XD …

TaffyKitty12

… But you just drew it so well, gosh!), as well as her grumpy face =] But honestly could they’re all so good! ;D They’ll definitely be of help if I ever decide to draw her, too (because hey, ya never know when I’ll do someone’s character, heheheh…)
              Drawing of Kate: Aww, poor Kate, getting her dress all in the mud like that! :( I know this is just a drawing, but I actually feel kinda bad looking at sad little Kate, heheh… ‘^^ Hopefully Violet can get some of that mud out in the wash!
              Althoough, I gotta say– you’ve gotten really good at drawing foxes! ^-^ Don’t get me wrong, I still do like your older sketches of Kate (she’s always been so cute XDD ), but I think your newer ones are even better! :) She looks so adorable, and is proportional, to boot!
              Drawing of CuteHeart’s Kinzsona: Awh, what a cute sketch, emi! <3 You did a truly great job drawing her kinzsona!! :D That was sweet of you to make her a little gift, too ^-^ (In all honestly I totally forgot about that, ahah XP I thought it was last month and I already

TaffyKitty12

… (Oops, meant to say “although” with just one ‘o’ in that comment above. I dunno how I even managed to make that typo :P )
              Drawing of Stephan: Aw man, I really love this sketch, hehe! =D May actually be one of my favorite things you sent in, this time :) Stephan just looks so cute! ^-^ What a handsome little guy, hahah XD And I love his eyes, too! :3 Was he supposed to look sad? Because it kinda looks more like he’s doing cute ‘puppy dog eyes’ to me, but maybe I’m interpreting it wrong ,XD But any extent, I really like this picture! Awesome job, buddy! ;D I love Steph already :,) (And of course, I do look forward to seeing his bio at some point, as well as in that roleplay if you do it XD Just curious, if you do plan on it, when do you think you’ll start it? :) I should be pretty free for roleplaying until the New Year, I think! It’ll be kinda harder for me to reply to and join roleplays once January rolls around ‘^^ )
              Drawing of Kovu: YESSSS you drew my boi! :D …

TaffyKitty12

… Thank you so much, emi! =,) (I saw that you said you were working on drawing him a couple weeks ago, but I forgot to respond XP I’m sorry about that! DX)
              I really and truly love this sketch, haha <3 Kovu just looks so dang cute, and I love the little blush you added X,D What a nice touch! He looks to be quite bashful about something, which totally suits him XDD He may be a big, strong lion, but he still gets shy!
              What? 'The art for a baby toy'? Where did you get that? XD (Honestly, though, that cracked me up pffff :,) ) Just 'cause he's a little cutesy (which I love by the way– cutesy Kovu is the best) doesn't mean that the sketch is baby-ish! Though, it would be kinda hilarious if his face was plastered onto some baby products XDD Kovu baby shampoo, Kovu baby food, Kovu baby rattles… yeah, that'd be funny X,D
              But in all, I really love this pic, and thanks a bunch for taking the time to draw my little guy, hehe! ;D You totally have my permission to draw him whenever, by the way XDD
              And, finally…

TaffyKitty12

Sketch of Candy: Oh heck, I’ve been so excited for this picture ever since you told me about last month! ^-^ And I gotta say, it didn’t disappoint! I really love Candy’s expression in this one– I can totally see her making that face on the bus, pfft X,D I think I’ll always picture her looking like that now, whenever I read over our old ‘vacation roleplay’ comments X) I noticed that she’s wearing ‘claw polish’, too! I actually kinda forgot that Candy liked to paint her nails, oof ,XD
              But yeah, this was a great drawing, emi! =D I’m so glad it remoderated, too :,) You wouldn’t believe how relieved I was to see that XD Anywho, I’m gonna try to add this one (as well as the drawing of Kovu and some others) into my ‘favorites’ soon! ;D
              ~ ~ ~
              In conclusion, these were great pics, pal, and I rated each one a ’10′! >^^< Thanks a ton for sharing them with us– I honestly think these might’ve been some of your best SC pics yet! :) (And I’m glad I could actually reply to this quick, too ,XD I just hope my response didn’t sound

TaffyKitty12

[Ah, sorry, it looks like part of my sixth comment got cut off!]
              … missed it ‘^^ I’ll see if I can draw her a little somethin’, sometime soon!) I’m sure she’ll like it! ;)

TaffyKitty12

[Ah, and it looks like my last reply got cut off, too XP Sorry!]
              …. I just hope my response didn’t sound ‘rushed’ at all, eheh… ‘^^ If it did, I really apologize! D: )
              Have a great day, and keep up the great art!

Oof, a whole bunch of stuff going on the forums today… but thanks for the reply! I’m glad ya liked everything! It didn’t seem rushed, nah! I think you did a great job at making your reply shorter ;) I’ll try to reply to this soon, but it might have to be over the weekend (sorry).

TaffyKitty12

Haha, yeahhh… there has been ,XD It’s surely been a crazy day o.o Anyhow, no problem, buddy– I really enjoyed all of your art, and was actually motivated to reply quickly this time, haha! XD (And you know how slow I usually am with pictures… oof) Ah, are you sure? I mean, I just hope I didn’t keep it too short XP Did I? Because I can totally expand more!! I just didn’t want to burden you with something super long this time, ahah ‘^^ And that’s totally fine, pal! :) You can reply whenever! >^^< Heck, I would've actually been pretty amazed/astounded/speechless if you did end up responding today X,D I know I never would've been able to!

Hey! I’m back! Sorry, I was busy all weekend and just now got here. =P And nope, it’s fine! You don’t have to elaborate lol. Ppftt “be prepared for a long reply >:)” XD Oh yeah? You think so? It does fit her pretty well, heheh. Yeah! It was on a stuffed animal, so I just bought the stuffed animal for the jacket. =P Ha! Dude, pff.. she probably wouldn’t wear it, no XD (Oh, yeah no prob! So the app I used for that only makes square collages, which can be restricting, but it’s a really nice editing app. It’s called “Be Funky.” There might be better collage apps out there though.) I know right? I think their colors went together really well! Aw thank you! It wasn’t too hard, honestly! Aw thanks! Heh, really? I totally forgot about that white spot, and I can’t exactly erase it now. ;P But yeah! You can do a lot with them! They’re pretty cool. Wow, really? It was kinda just a sketchy thing, but I’m glad you like it XD …

… Thank ya though! Yeah, I was doing that for “Art Fight” so people could draw her if they wanted to, but no one did anyway. XD (I don’t blame them, all those exact spots might’ve been intimidating to draw). By the way! If you’re curious, you can look that up and “CraftyEmi.” Then you could see art I drew, and the art drawn of some of my Webkinz characters ^-^ I’ve been wishing I could show you guys that artwork. I get not doing all of the spots exactly! =P I just kinda felt like it, I guess. YEA, I snuck in some Detective Enchilada XD I typed in Detective and the next thing to come to mind was Enchilada, so.. XD Thanks! I just finished that one, heh. That was my most recent drawing. I’d been wanting to draw her in a sweater, cause she was wearing one in mine and moonie’s Cat Café roleplay. Plus, yes, she just likes sweaters! ;P Yeah! This is the best picture for showing Liv’s eye color. I thought it would be similar to what you said! …

… It was fun drawing her with such a happy expression XD Yeah, dude! She is SO excited! She just can’t wait to pick people up off the streets, pfft XD Maybe I can start that sometime shortly after I post Stephan’s bio? I know we’re kinda running out of time, if you’re gonna be busy next semester.. ‘^^ Heheh, thanks! Nah, it’s not that weird to say you like the sad face. XD Foxie said she liked the mad face the best, so you’re not the only one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I had the most fun with that super happy face though, pfft lol. Aw my gosh, I know right? It just makes you pout looking at her sad face X’D I think Violet might have gotten some of it out, but I dunno. ‘^^ Aw, you think so? I know I’ve definitely improved since some of my drawings of her and Dash, eheh.. those weren’t the best. ‘^^ I do still like the flower one from Superkinz, even if the style is very dated. It’s cute XD Thanks! =) Oof, I know how that goes.. I hope you can make something for her! …

… I’m sure it would be real cute and she’d appreciate it! Thankss! Yes, I love that one too. XD He is meant to have sort of sad/tired eyes, if that makes sense! Huh.. yeah, I do see the puppy dog eyes, now that you say that, but it was intended to be sad-ish. XD He is/was kind of depressed sometimes? I don’t know. Don’t quote me on that, but I imagine him to have sad eyes as a default expression, especially when he’s feeling lonely. I’m glad you like him though! Oh! See there, I just mentioned that. XD Yeah, I hope to start that roleplay as soon as I can, actually, because of your presence now. YESS I DID HE IS A BABY KOVU (ah no problem haha, as long as you saw it, that’s fine!) Yeah! XD See, I was going for some sort of shy expression, like if he was around Ava.. but, well, ya know. He’s baby art now. XD Where did I get that? I got it from just looking at it! XD Oh my goshh, I think we need to print this out and put it on baby stuff now XD No prob, dude XD …

… It was fun drawing art for a baby. X’D Aw, cool! I’m glad you like that! See, I didn’t think it was that great, but I knew you’d wanna see it since I told you I was doing it.. XD It’s not the best, and basically a sketch, since I didn’t do good lines and stuff.. but it still has that pretty good expression XD I’m glad it moderated again too. =P I would’ve been a little upset if it didn’t. Anyway, thanks so much for looking at and replying to my pictures, Taffy! I really appreciate it ^-^ And I’m glad you enjoyed them all!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, emi! Just wanted to let ya know that I’ve read your reply (thanks for answering my questions, by the way! =] ), and I do hope to respond back, at some point! I can’t give any guarantees, unfortunately ‘^^ But, I’ll try my best! If I don’t have a lot to respond to these next few days, perhaps I can work on it a little over the week? If something happens that I can’t, though, I wanted to at least tell you that I’ve read this! Hope that’s okay? (Oh, and speaking of replies, I recently responded back to our little convo regarding Stephan on the other forum! =) )

It’s no problem! I don’t expect you to reply back so, really, you don’t need to bother. =) (Ah okay! That’s awesome that you could start Kim’s personality! But OHH dang it, I’m sorry I forgot about the park chat! I totally forgot and was replying to stuff on here at the time.. ‘XD I turned an alarm on my phone so I remember these next times!)

TaffyKitty12

Are ya sure? Well, thanks, emi, but if I can, I would like to try to respond back! Though of course, whether or not I’ll actually get around to it is a different story, ahah– unfortunately I haven’t been too dependable with replying back to convos lately ‘^^ (And thanks! =] I think I’ve figured out a good bit for Kimberly, so I’m thinking I might post what I’ve got for her so far on the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” forum a little later >^^< That way, you can let me know what you think, and I can make any needed changes before I make her 'official' =) Would that be alright? Oh, and about the chat– it's okay, emi! I figured you were probably busy or maybe forgot, so no worries XD It happens, ya know? I hope I can see you there next week, though! I'd really like to talk more about your roleplay idea, as well as Stephan! ^-^ )

Oh! I forgot to tag @EmilyCuteHeart..! Heart, I drew your Kinzsona for your birthday!  I hope you see this, and like the drawing! https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59353

You’re so sweet, emi ^-^ I love it so much :)

Aww, you’re sweet too! I’m glad you like it! <3 =)

ilovemoonie

Hi, emi! :) Just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen all your SC pictures (they were all amazing, by the way!! You really made some great stuff! ;D ), and I will be sure to reply as quickly as I can! Now, I do still have several things I need to reply to, first, though, (I still gotta finish my reply to Taffy’s SC stuff, reply to Taffy’s bio, and Spring’s MLP photos), but, as soon as I do those, I promise I will get to your pictures!! I don’t really know how long that will be, unfortunately, but I hope to get to them maybe this weekend, sometime…? Ah, I really hope you don’t mind the wait!! XP I know that’s a long time… =/ Though, I may consider, if this strategy works out better, starting my replies to a few things at once, since that way I can at least sorta be replying to everything more quickly…but I’ll see :P In any case, I’ll certainly have my reply to your pictures posted no later than early next week! I won’t take two weeks, like I did on your bio XP …

ilovemoonie

… I’ll definitely get it done before I post my bio on Wednesday! (I want to be more caught up with everything before I post something big of my own, ahah :/ ) Anyway, I hope you don’t mind too much, and I’ll be back to reply as soon as I can! In the meantime, thanks for sharing your awesome SC stuff with us, pal! ^-^ (ALSO, I’m so glad that one of Candy moderated again!! =D I honestly really liked that one, haha, so I’m very happy it went through! Hopefully it actually stays moderated, this time! ;P )

Hey, moonie! (Aw thanks! ^-^) Oooh yeaah.. I’m sorry, I realize this wasn’t really the best time to post something like this.. ‘^^ It’s fine, I don’t mind waiting. Hmm okay! Hopefully that strategy works out better for you! Naw, I don’t mind, really! I look forward to seeing your reply! (Yeah! I’m glad that went through, and so fast too! =))

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, emi! They really were wonderful drawings! ^-^ I can’t wait to reply to them, hehe! ;D Aw, and no, it’s okay, emi!! I did give you permission to post about them, after all, so no need to apologize! I would’ve felt really bad if you’d had to wait, especially considering next week is already looking to be pretty “crowded”, with Taffy’s update and my bio. So really, it’s fine; I don’t mind at all! =) Ah, and thanks for understanding, pal…I appreciate you being so patient! <3 Yeah, I'm hoping that strategy will work! I'll probably try it out over the weekend, heh…I might try to work on my replies to you, Spring, and Taffy's bio at the same time, and see how that goes… (I mean not the exact same time, but you know XD ) But either way, I still plan to keep my promise and have my reply finished to you no later than Tuesday or Wednesday morning! Thanks again for being so understanding! (Ahh, me too! I was so happy to see that it went through! =D And yeah, that was some speedy moderating, haha! XD )

ilovemoonie

(Hey again, emi! Oh my goodness, I am so, so sorry it’s been taking me so long to get to your SC pictures!! >.< I meant to respond several days ago, but it seems I underestimated how much Newz time I'd have… XP But, I'm finally back to start on my response, now! I definitely won’t be able to finish it all before comments stop moderating, though, but I’ll do all I can, and will be sure to finish the rest over the weekend! I hope that’s all right..? Also, I know you said I don’t have to reply to each picture, but I really would like to comment on each one, at least briefly! ;) C’mon, you know me XD However, I will try to make my response shorter than usual, this time, though I can’t guarantee anything, ’cause sometimes I just get carried away XD Anyway, I’ll go ahead and start posting my response below, then! :) )
              Thanks so much for sharing your SC drawings and photos with us, emi! I’ve been super excited to see all the stuff you’ve been drawing lately, hehe! ;) Gosh, I don’t even remember the last time…

ilovemoonie

…you posted things to the SC, before this…it’s been awhile, hasn’t it? Anyway, I absolutely loved each of your pictures, pal!! ^-^ I honestly think this might be one of your best groups of drawings, yet; you just keep getting better and better! =D
              First off, I really like your photo of Candy! She looks so cool in that jean jacket, hehe! Very stylish indeed! ;D It looks like it fits her perfectly, too! Ooh, that’s awesome that you were able to find a piece of Webkinz clothing recently! :D (You and Taffy with your thrift stores, pfft XD I really need to start going to those because you guys always seem to find some great stuff there! ;P ) Anyway, the Webkinz clothing really is cool, isn’t it? :) I have a few of them (like the witch costume, Santa costume, and tuxedo (which is where I got Nestor’s hat XD )), and they’re always super cute, and great quality, too! =] That jacket looks especially nice…does it have real buttons on it and everything?? :o Just curious, do you have any more of the Webkinz clothing, or is that your first one? …

ilovemoonie

… Ahh, and I love your group photo of Anna, Olivia, and Stephan! They are such a cute trio, oh my gosh! :’D Those are seriously some good looking plushes…they’re all so adorable! ^-^ The lighting and background looks really nice in this, too! :) Wait…and you actually made that headband for Olivia?? :o It’s beautiful, emi!! You did a wonderful job on it! Olivia looks so cute and sweet with that pretty headband, I love her <3
              Wow, and you've been drawing a lot of Anna recently, haven't you? XD I can't blame you, though…she's such a sweet character, and the Marble Cat seems like a really fun (though also challenging, with all them spots), pet to draw. =) Ooh, that first picture of "Technically Anna, but kinda not" (that title though XD ) is so pretty, emi! I love the colors, and the smile, and the eyes! ^-^ You did a really great job on that one! :D It's neat, too, that you used your watercolor markers on it! Those seem really cool! Do you use them a lot? :) Oh, and it's okay, about the white part! I've done that before, too, where I've completely forgotten…

ilovemoonie

…an important detail about a plush, ahah :P I still think this looks just as good, even without the white chest!
              Moving on, I love that reference sketch of Anna! You did an excellent job on her pose, in this one! I really like how she’s winking and has her hands on her hips and stuff, hehe ;) She looks so cute! ^-^ Ohh, and that was a neat idea to make a “reference” of where her spots are and stuff, in case people want to draw her! But wait…you actually figured out where all her spots are? Okay, that’s really impressive XD I know I don’t draw much, but if I did, I feel like I wouldn’t even think about that, at all, for my characters ;P I’d be like, “Okay, do they have spots? Yep! All right, that’s good enough, then!” XD Honestly, that’s great attention to detail, pal, and I admire how much thought you put into that stuff! =]
              Aww, and that “detective Anna” drawing is so cute, too! I really like that one! ^u^ I love how she’s holding up the magnifying glass in front of her eye, hehe…it really does…

ilovemoonie

… look like she just found a clue! ;) (Honestly, Anna would make such an adorable detective XD ) WAIT…Is that a Detective Enchilada reference I see?? ;D Okay, that is awesome XDD I love how you sneaked that in, hehe! Good ol’ Detective Enchilada…what a beautiful typo X’D
              (Ahh man, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to stop, now… =/ Comments are about to stop moderating, and I need to get off the Newz, anyway ‘^^ I’ll be sure to finish this over the weekend, though, and in the meantime, have a great weekend, emi! :) )

ilovemoonie

(Okayyy, so, it looks like that last comment of mine didn’t moderate before the weekend anyway, oops :P Oh well, I suppose I was cutting it a bit close… :/ Anyway, I’m back to continue my response now, though!)
              …Oh my goodness, and I absolutely love your drawing of Anna in a sweater!! That one is so good, emi! \^-^/ I honestly think it’s one of my favorite drawings that you sent in, this time around! Anna looks so cute and cozy, hehe! ;) That sweater looks great, and I love how well it matches with her fur! I wonder if that’s the sweater that Anna’s wearing in our Cat Cafe roleplay? :) (The one that she spilled coffee on, oof…poor girl! D: That reminds me, I really need to reply to that roleplay, soon; I’m sorry I’ve been taking so long! XP) Also, I LOVE how you did the fur! It just looks so…much like fur XD How do you make it so textured and stuff?? And I love the way you did her face, too, and her pose, and just—everything! XD I think I’m gonna have to add this…

ilovemoonie

…one to my “favorites”, because it really is excellent!! 8D
              Ah, and both your drawings of Olivia are amazing, too! ^-^ I love how excited she looks in that first one, hehe! ;D Her expression is so cute XD I guess she’s pretty excited about that ball roleplay, eh? Well, I can’t blame her! I’m excited too, Olivia, I’m excited too XD (Oof, still gotta decide what characters I’ll be using for that, though! I just can’t think who would be best, ahah ‘^^ ) Anyway, and her outfit is so pretty, too! That’s such a cute headband =]
              Oh my gosh, and I love all of Olivia’s expression in the next drawing!! You can tell she’s a really expressive girl, eh? ;) But seriously, you did a fantastic job on each one of these…you’re so good at drawing expressions, emi! :D I love all of these, but I think the “eee! So cute!” one is my favorite…she just looks so adorable there, my gosh X’D Look at them big eyes, ahhh 8D It’s funny because “eee! So cute!” Is actually my reaction whenever I look at that particular Olivia drawing XDD …

ilovemoonie

… And, I think my second and third favorites are Olivia’s angry and crying expressions…I mean I feel bad for her when I look at them, but she’s still so cute, and you did a wonderful job with those particular expressions! ;) Anyway, I think I might have to add this drawing to my “favorites”, too, because I really love it! <3
              Awww, and poor Kate…I feel so bad for her in this drawing! =( Poor girl, it's so sad that she got one of her favorite dresses muddy! D: I take it that she really doesn't like getting her dresses dirty, then? I can't really blame her…it can be upsetting when you get one of your favorite outfits dirty! Well, thank goodness for washer machines, I guess XD Anyway, even though poor Kate makes me sad, I really do love this drawing!! You did a great job capturing Kate's sadness, and I just think you did an excellent job drawing her, overall! She's so cute, even when she's sad XD And also, that dress is so prettttty! ^-^ I can see why Kate is upset to have gotten it muddy! …

ilovemoonie

(Ah, I’m afraid that’s all I have time to type up, right now, but I’ll be back to respond to the last four pictures tomorrow (Monday!!))

ilovemoonie

(Oof okay, I’m finally back to finish this! Sorry, I meant to do it yesterday, but I ended up being really busy… ‘^^ )
              … Aw, emi, and I absolutely adore your drawing of Stephan!! <3 He is so cute, oh my goodness! :'D What a handsome guy ^u^ Just look at those big brown eyes…ahh, he's just too precious! I wanna hug him XD Poor, lonely Stephan…I feel so bad for him
              =( But anyway, I love this drawing!! ^-^ It might even be one of my favorites that you sent in, this time! (Though I feel like I've already said that several times, pfft XD )
              Ah, and your drawing of CuteHeart's Kinzsona is so amazing, pal! You did a wonderful job on it! =D I really like the pose, and the way you did the face, hehe! :) Wait, what kind of dog is CuteHeart's Kinzsona, again? I thought it was a pug, but it's a pug mixed with something else, isn't it? Anyway, it was so sweet of you to draw this for CuteHeart!! <3 I wish I could've drawn something for her, too, but I've had like, zero drawing inspiration since…

ilovemoonie

…like…I dunno, last winter =P But, I’m glad you were able to make her something, at least! =)
              Ah yes, and Kovu! I really do love this one, hehe! =D It’s neat that you drew him for Taffy! =] He looks so cute, oh my gosh XD Wait…’the art for a baby toy’? Okay, that’s pretty funny, pffft XDD I honestly never would’ve thought of that, but now that you mention it, I could picture that Kovu on the label of a baby food brand XD But no, in all honesty, I really do think this is a great drawing, emi! I especially love the way you did the mane…it looks really good! And the face, too! The eyes, and the shape of the muzzle and everything, are just perfect! ^-^ You did an excellent job on this one! =)
              And, last but certainly not least, I love your drawing of Candy!! I’m so glad that one moderated again, because I really love it, and it would be a shame for the Share Center to be devoid of such a wonderful piece of art! ;D I really think you captured Candy very well here; I can totally…

ilovemoonie

…imagine her with that expression when she’s talking to Kovu on the bus XD Oh, Candy…classic Candy XD Anyway, this is really great, though!! ^-^ I especially love the recurring blues that you used in the drawing, for her eyes, nose, shirt, makeup, and nail polish. I think that makes it look really neat and it all matches very well! =)
              ~In all, I really enjoyed seeing these awesome drawings and photos of yours, emi, and I truly loved each and every one of them! ^-^ You really are an amazing artist, and your drawings just seem to keep getting better and better! ;D Thanks so much for sharing these with us, and I made sure to rate them all a “10″! I’ll have to add those few that I mentioned to my “favorites” category, too ;)
              Have a great day, emi! :) (And, I am so, so sorry once again for taking so long to reply to these!! D= I really didn’t mean to ‘^^ I hope you don’t mind, too much…I feel so bad that you had to wait so long! XP Also, I think I made my response a bit shorter? Maybe? I dunno :P )

(Hey, emi! Ah, alright then. No problem! Wow, that’s quite a lot actually! I can’t start my reply to this today and I’m not too sure about tomorrow… But I’ll try to get to it sometime tomorrow if I can, if not I’ll get to it sometime Monday I believe! I apologize for the wait! I hope you don’t mind! In the meantime, I hope you have a good week! ^-^)

Hey there, emi. Welp, looks like I’m back to reply to this, I apologize for the delay! But I shall get started right now –
          First off, I think Candy looks very adorable in that jean jacket! ^-^ That’s pretty neat that you got it from a thrift store! Of course, I think the Jellybean Puppy just looks really cute as usual!
          Oh, I like that group picture you did! Those three pets look cute together! And, ooh that’s nice! I really like that headband you made for Olivia who looks pretty cute by the way!
          Oh wow, that watercolor drawing you did of the Signature Marble Cat looks gorgeous, I think you did a great job on it! ^-^ And, it’s neat to know that you made it using your watercolor markers! But overall, she looks pretty adorable! <3
          Ahh, that drawing you did of Anna, I love it! She looks pretty cool if I say so, hehe XD
          I really like that detective drawing you did of Anna! I think you did a pretty good job on it as she looks cute here XD
          Oh gosh, Anna…

…in a sweater looks pretty fitting actually, I think it suits her very well! I really like how you colored her in this one! ^-^
            Aww, Olivia looks super adorable in two of those drawings of her! I especially like those expressions of her! Some of them I think she looks super cute!
            Aww, poor Kate!! I felt bad she got her dress dirty! :( Her sad expression is done very well and fitting! ^-^ She looks adorable hehe! Aww, that dress was her favorite huh? It does look pretty magnificent on her! ^-^
            Oh, hehe. I like that expression of Steph who looks nice by the way! I like those sad eyes he has, haha…
            Ahh, that’s sweet that you made CuteHeart’s Kinzsona for her day! You really did a good job on it! I think her pose just looks nice!
            Also, I like that drawing of Candy that you made! Just wow, in all honestly I like the way she is drawn here!
            And lastly, I really like that drawing of Kovu that you made for Taffy! I think you did a really great job on it! …

… Oh yeah, I noticed the blush XD I guess it does look like something made for a baby toy X’D But really, I think Kovu looks pretty cute! ^-^
              And, that’s all I have to say.. Thanks for letting us know about your SC photos! I enjoyed looking at all of them! I’m sorry if it seems like this is short. I was trying to save some time while typing this actually. And, I’d like to apologize for how delayed this is… Tons of things have happened lately and yeah… But, hopefully you didn’t mind! In the meantime, I hope you have a good week! ^-^

Oh thanks for your reply, Spring! ^-^ It’s alright! Candy says “Of course I do.” XD It was pretty cool finding that there. Heh, they are a nicely color-matching trio, aren’t they? XD Pretty convenient that my three friend group are all with similar colors like that. They look pretty together! And thank ya! Olivia would probably reply like, “Aw thanks so much! *blushes*” and would continue by complimenting you on something haha. ;P Thank you so much! I’m glad ya enjoyed my drawings of Anna. =) Yeah! I thought she would look good in a sweater like that too. Hehe, thanks! XD It was pretty fun doing those expressions! I know right? It made me pout just drawing that sad little face, lol! And thanks! Yeah, it’s one of her favorites. Kate thanks you too ;P Thank you! ^-^ Steph’s eyes were my main thing I worked on for that drawing. Thanks again! I’m glad ya like Candy’s pose and CuteHeart’s sona drawing. =) …

…. Pfft I know.. it’s so funny. XD Kovu literally looks like art on some baby thing, it’s so cutesy. Weird how I can make a lion with scars and a torn ear so cute.. XD Ah thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed them! Oh, it’s no problem at all. I get keeping replies short. I do that often to save time for myself and others too. But yeah, thanks for looking at and replying to my pictures! It was nice seeing your reply ^-^

Aww, emi! I was looking through your pictures (they’re all so cute ^-^) and I saw the drawing you made for me :D Thank you so much, that was so sweet of you <3 She's adorable, and the way you draw is so realistic – I love it! :) Thank you, my friend – I rated it "10" and added to my favorites :) (and you remembered :'))

Yay! Thank you, Heart. ^-^ I’m glad you saw it, and you like it! <3 I thought it would be fun to draw your sona! It was fun figuring out how to do her face and stuff hehe. (Yeah, haha! I managed to kinda remember when it was XD) How have you been lately? I haven’t seen much of you recently.. I guess you’ve been at your volleyball or some other class during the park chats? Course, I haven’t been to them much myself, so maybe I’m just missing you. ‘^^ Either way, I hope you’re doing better!

No problem! :D I’m doing alright, thanks! Been better, but been worse ‘^^ Yeah, quite busy with volleyball :P I know this won’t moderate before the weekend, but I think I’ll be able to attend the chat tomorrow, in case you’re there! :)

Hmm okay! That’s life I guess.. ups and downs. You just gotta stick through it! Ahh yeah. You’re enjoying volleyball though, right? It would be so fun if we could play together X) I would love to practice with you. Did you get to go to that park chat on Saturday? I hope you were able to go and chat with some of our friends! But I was working then, so I didn’t come.. =T Maybe I’ll see ya some other time.

Yes, I am! Ahh, practicing with you would be great, sounds like so much fun :) Oh, yes, I did stop by for a little bit! I got to see Spring and moonie for an hour or so before I had to go to my game. I hope I can see you soon :)

Comments are closed.