New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 10,145 replies, has 99 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 6 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everybody! Just wanted to pop in and say hello, I’d hoped to get more drawings done but I’ve been kinda busy. Sorry to hear about MLP, by the way – from what I’ve seen, she’s pretty popular around here, forums and newz and all that; hopefully her posts start moderating again soon! Anyway, hope I didn’t interrupt anybody, but maybe I can come chat more often? I’ll try and get some more drawings posted too. ~fionaflamingo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi, fionaflamingo! That’s alright. I know how it goes when ya get busy. Yeah.. I know =c Hopefully so.. maybe someday we’ll see her again on a different account or something. Nah, you’re not interrupting! Feel free! I think we might be moving our main chatting to a different forum though, according to what Taffy said on the next page. So maybe try to move to that one, to make sure your posts are seen by us and stuff. Alright! That would be cool! =) Good luck working on drawings then! I hope to see more of you soon!

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, fionaflamingo– it’s nice to see you again! =] Thanks for stopping by! ^-^ Aw yeah, we all really miss seeing her on here :c I wish she could come back, but I dunno when (and if) that’ll happen… XP Naw, it’s fine; you weren’t interrupting! :) It would be cool if you could come on here more, actually! ;D Althoigh, like emi said, I think we’re planning on switching over to a new forum soon, since this one is getting kind of full ‘^^ We might still be checking this one for a few weeks, but not much longer than that. The new forum we’re considering is the “Upcoming Pets: Questions” one (here’s the link to it, by the way!: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/upcoming-pets/page/17/ ), and you can totally free free to comment on there with us! =) Oh, and I’d love to see some more art, too! :D Speaking of which, congrats on having your unicorn featured in the latest showcase– that was pretty cool! ^-^

Hey there, fionaflamingo! It’s good to see you here again! ^-^ Ah, that’s alright. I know how that goes ;P Yeah unfortunately… It’s sad about what happened to MLP, she was one of the first ones I met here and one of the reasons why I came here on these forums to begin with :( Yeah, I hope and wish she comes back someday as well! I really miss her… Nah, no worries you aren’t interrupting at all! :) I’d like to see you be here more often! Oh, and sure I’d like to see more of your drawings! By the way, congrats on getting featured on the latest fan art showcase! Your unicorn drawing was adorable ;D

Hey everyone! Thanks for getting back to me! Lol, I didn’t even know that I got featured on the showcase, so many thanks, ’cause otherwise I still wouldn’t have known! (Oh, and by the way, congrats on getting featured too, Spring!!!) I’m going to upload some more drawings soon, so when they moderate, I’ll post them on the other [new] forum. Anyway, thanks, y’all, for being so welcoming, and happy Webkinz-ing!! ~fiona

pompom323

Hey guys, I don’t think this moderated, but I just finished the lost cub!! I will put it on here on Monday.

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, pompom! :) Ohh, okay.. that’s cool! ^-^ Is “The Lost Cub” a story you wrote? Sorry, I haven’t heard of it before! ‘^^ Maybe you mentioned something about it during the summer, when I was gone? I look forward to seeing whatever it is, though, once you post it! =] I’m sure it’s cool! ;D Although, may I suggest maybe posting it on another forum, like the “Questions: Upcoming Pets” one? (Which I can give you the link to, by the way!) This forum is starting to get really filled up here, so I fear we may have to switch to a different one soon, ahah ‘^^ (Once a forum reaches more than 10,000 replies, it starts to become slow, and eventually, older replies might get deleted; it happened before with the “General” forum, which is why we don’t comment on there now) In a week or two, I’ll probably start posting my stuff on a different forum, myself, just so I can save what’s already on here. ~But anyway, you can still post it on this forum, if you’d really like! I was just giving you a heads-up :) Hope you have a great weekend! =D

Name: Stephan Rossi (said like “stef-fawn ross-ee”)
      Nicknames: Most often called Steph by friends.
      Species: Signature Bernese Mountain Dog
      Appearance: He has often tired or serious looking brown eyes, yet they brighten up when he smiles. He’s thin, but not super fit or muscular. He works out a bit when he’s bored, but he doesn’t have like a ton of muscle (basically Tanner is the beefiest of my guys so far XD) Also, he’s somewhat short for his breed, so he’s about the same height as Olivia, but definitely still taller than Anna. He keeps his fur well groomed; clean and soft. He doesn’t really wear clothes, mostly just when it’s cold or for a formal occasion. He dislikes wearing tuxes/suits for special occasions, because he often feels cramped in them, due to his fluffy fur, but will do it if he has to. If anything, he prefers casual clothes or a jacket for when it gets really cold.
      Personality: Stephan is shy, introverted, yet really a fun and great guy overall. His face can give off a somber or mean impression, but he’s just shy, serious, and quiet. …

(2) …. He has a realistic point of view, trying not to be too negative. He avoids complaining and takes things in stride. Anyway, once you get to know him, you see that he’s a cool guy. He’s actually pretty relaxed, calm, funny, polite, and kind. (He’s not the kind of funny like Tanner, who can goof off and be super silly, making faces, doing accents, etc. Instead, Steph makes more toned down jokes and likes being sarcastic or punny.) Since he’s shy, he’s generally not the first to speak, but definitely opens up when you talk to him. He really brightens up when you do. He genuinely likes it when people talk to him just to be friendly or seek friendship. He’s just shy and not a fan of crowds, so it’s difficult for him to be super friendly. Too many people make him feel tired and claustrophobic, so they can be kind of stressful. He much prefers fewer people and open areas. He’s also quite polite and dignified, especially with people he doesn’t know, so this might give off the impression that he’s super serious or like a robot. =P …

(3) … However, this is how he was taught to be with strangers. He is pretty closed off from them, distanced and polite, especially with people in business matters.. Speaking of which, he hates business.
          Going on a bunny trail here, but business matters can drive him crazy. He’s dealt with that sort of stuff a good bit, looking at his father’s business stuff, attending a few meetings with him and such. His dad will pass down his position to Steph, but currently Steph is part time owner of their popular clothing brand “Rossi”. Steph has a very small part in it though, and his dad owns like 90% of it. His father is probably going to wait a long time to give the whole business over to him. It’s a popular company, and Steph’s even been part of commercials and ads with it, but he finds it the most boring thing in the world. If someone drones on about business to him, he might zone out a little. He would much rather be with his friends and escape business and fake smiles. …

(4) … It’s not that he hates the clothing, but when he sees his brand, it just reminds him of his father’s pride and boring business work. Steph is also not easily angered, and is a more than even-tempered guy. A friend of mine would probably describe him as “a chill dude.” XD Even when he does get angry, he doesn’t usually yell or anything like that. He might be annoyed or sad, but will usually be able to keep a straight face and stay polite. He is good at holding whatever expression and only showing what he wants to show. He might turn a bit stiff with someone he’s mad at, but he’s still ever polite and calm.
            Anyway, one last thing about Stephan being shy.. he is really awkward with children. He has hardly ever been with little kids, so he would be quite puzzled with them. “What do you do with them?” He would definitely not be a good pick for a baby sitter. He’d probably just stare at them. (I think once he understands them better, he might kinda like ‘em then) …

(5) … Overall, he can talk and act normally with people he’s comfortable with, but he’s polite, distanced, and slightly shy with new people.
              Most wouldn’t guess it, but Steph is actually a sensitive guy. He’s felt the hurt of parent neglect and it still stings a little. He knows they don’t do it on purpose, but it hurt and left him feeling pretty lonely when he was younger.. he was over-tutored to basically become a child-prodigy. But it left him feeling imprisoned and lonely.. we’ll talk more about this later.
              He is decently humble, especially in comparison to his parents. He tries not to brag, and also highly regards loyalty, honesty, and perseverance among himself and others. He persevered through his lonely, homework-filled childhood, so that’s something he wants others to power through too.. to keep going, even when it’s tough, and see things through. And for loyalty in friendships, which he greatly appreciates. Olivia has been his friend since he was a young teen and he loves her for it (not in a romantic way). Needless to say, although Steph is a great guy, and is sensitive when people hurt him, he is not so sensitive to other

(6) … He can be kind of callous to people’s feelings without realizing it. He’s not the most observant when it comes to seeing how people feel, and often misses little hints and things like that. Basically.. he’s a little oblivious and may unintentionally hurt or annoy people. Another not so great quality about Steph is that he’s extremely squeamish. So don’t expect him to be a doctor or hero if someone gets hurt. He hates the sight of blood and would freak out if someone got seriously injured. It would really upset him and the best he could do is call 911 for them, while keeping his distance. He doesn’t even like getting cuts on himself, and will run to the nearest servant for help (yeah he’s a grown man, what of it? XD).
              Now Steph loves playing his electric and acoustic guitars and making little songs. It’s one of his favorite pastimes. He also enjoys checkers, card games, walks outside, reading nearly any sort of book, doing anything with his friends, or hanging out with the servants. They’re great companions to him when he’s feeling lonesome. He’ll even help them do their jobs sometimes. ….

(7) …. Even though his parents wouldn’t hear of him doing such things, he really enjoyed working on a car with their hired mechanic and helping the chef cook. His parents weren’t home for that.. But when his mom is home, he’ll hang out with her often. His dad’s not usually home but out and about trying to expand his business. In the meantime, Steph entertains himself.
              All in all, Stephan is a good guy. He loves playing piano and guitar, being with friends, trying new things, being free to do what he wants, and cracking unexpected jokes. He is skilled in many things, but was sadly raised isolated and lonely because of this tutoring and his restricting parents. And although he is a bit shy, he is still quite polite and anyone that befriends him will find him to be extremely loyal, kind, funny, and way more humble than his parents.
              Likes: piano, guitar, freedom, puzzles, board games, junk food (he wasn’t allowed to eat much of it when he was younger), organization, being clean, taking walks, cloud watching, the countryside, getting out, helping the servants, just being with friends or nice people, trying new things ….

(8) … Dislikes: tight spaces, crowds, being trapped, little kids and babies (he just doesn’t understand them), blood, wounds, big cities, schoolwork, being forced to do things (even though he’d probably do whatever it was anyway), coffee, dealing with business issues, paperwork, the limousine, sports
              Relationships: Stephan has strangely overprotective, stuck up, busy, yet loving business-absorbed parents. His father’s a busy man and is often away on business trips. He loves money. He usually bought Steph gifts to “make up” for being away. His mother is home more often than his father, though. She kept him company more when he was younger, but less so now that he’s an adult. They’re both kind, his mother more so, but quite overprotective and honestly pompous parents. And his mom loves to gossip and complain.. bad habits, for sure. His mother and father don’t have the best relationship since they’re often away from each other. Steph also has no siblings. He has never had any romantic relationships ever, so he currently has no wife/girlfriend. He loves his parents, but it bothers him how overprotective and proud they are. To this day, it makes him feel trapped and a little ashamed of their prejudices.

(9) … Friend wise; Candy likes him, but he doesn’t feel the same, cause he’s seen how prideful and snarky she is. However, he feels bad for her, as he knows that she has like no friends, so he usually tries to be nice to her anyway. He wouldn’t really consider her a friend though, and if she does get really rude, he won’t stick up for her. It’ll definitely be the opposite. He is close friends with my Signature Marble Cat, Anna, and Signature Golden Retriever, Olivia. He first met Candy, then Olivia, and eventually Anna. He originally met Candy and Liv because they’re also wealthy; their families often got together.
              Backstory: He had the sort of parents that just buy things for you, but were always gone. It’s still like that with his family. Early on, he was raised pretty sheltered, mostly because his parents wanted to keep him safe from the world of “bad influences” (basically others with less money.. yeah, they’re real prejudiced). However this mostly kept Steph lonely and unhappy. He didn’t have hardly any friends growing up, because they restricted his social life. Few knew what he was really like, besides his few friends

(10) … This neglectful habit made poor Steph depressed when his parents would keep him “locked up” from the world. He was sad when they were gone, and missed social interaction, especially with people his age. Even though he’s introverted, he still craves some social interaction like any normal person. He never went to any public school, as he was tutored at home. He learned a lot of unnecessary things. He learned to play piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, cello, and violin. He is terrific at each instrument, but he enjoys piano and guitar the most. He learned Spanish, German, and French. He learned how to write simple poetry and read all of the classic literature works, of course. He’s not the best at that poetry stuff though, but it was fun trying to write poems. He also did many courses in arts, which he has learned how to do better with much practice. But he doesn’t love art, and got tired of it after all of the practice he had “perfecting” realism. …

(11) … All of this was learned upon his parents’ request, so their son may be impressive and have the best education. There’s more stuff he knows (you know, covering a basic education at least) but basically, he had an excellent, over-the-top education. He didn’t really want to learn so many things, but his parents made him and it gave him something to do when he didn’t have much going on. Steph is a diligent worker, so that helped, as well. It might not have been fun, but he still did it. And he did enjoy learning guitar.
              Steph is older now and has more free reign, but still feels a bit like a prisoner in his own home. His parents request that wherever he goes, he should be driven in his limousine, even though he can actually drive. It annoys him that he has to be driven around like some celebrity.. or prisoner. He usually tries to go for walks, so he doesn’t always have to be carted around. ….

(12) … Current Living Situation: He lives mostly on his own in a large, house-like extension of his parents’ mansion. He has multiple servants, and his mom is home about two-thirds of a year. He isn’t usually all alone, as he likes to talk with his personal valet, housekeeper, chef, maids, and fixer upper sort of guys. Sometimes he’ll even play games with them or help them with their chores when he’s bored. He does not have a job, just his share in his father’s company. He doesn’t usually have to do anything for the brand, unless his father is home, which is rare.
              Pictures: (Just thought I’d include these, I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=54557 https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=59351

Eheheheh… heh. ‘^^ This is a pretty long bio, isn’t it? Oh dear. I didn’t realize it would be this long. I hope I didn’t annoy or burden anyone by it! (Oh no, moonie, what have I done to you =’)) Well.. Anyway.. this is Steph! I hope you enjoy learning about him! And thanks to anyone else that actually takes the time to read this, pfft XD

TaffyKitty12

Heyyy, buddy! Just wanted to say that I’ve read Stephan’s bio (which was awesome, by the way! =] Oh my goodness, I really love him as a character, haha X,) He’s so cute!! :3 I’m glad you showed us how to say his name, too, because I honestly thought it was pronounced “Stef-en”, oof ,XD Yeah, never been the best with pronunciation, pfhaha ;P ), and I’ll be back to reply soon! =) Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to get it all done over the weekend, because I expect to be pretty busy until Tuesday, eheh… ‘^^ Lots of stuff goin’ on! However, I’m sure I’ll be able to work on some of it today and maybe on Sunday, and whatever I don’t get done by Tuesday, I promise you I’ll work on over next week! I definitely plan on getting my response done before next weekend, though, ’cause I really don’t wanna have you wait that long o.o I’m just trying but to be a little more realistic, because I always seem to underestimate how much time takes me to reply to a bio ,XD (especially because my responses are long)…

TaffyKitty12

… So, I’ll probably end typing and posting my response in “increments”, which is what I usually do with bios nowadays? I hope you don’t mind! ‘^^ I definitely want to work on this soon, though, because I am very excited to reply, haha XD Oh, and no worries about the length, either :) I actually like how detailed you were with this! ^-^ Anyway, I plan on posting the beginning of my response on Monday morning or Sunday night… or even earlier, if at all possible =]

Hey! (Ah really? Thanks so much! XD Oh my gosh, yess.. so I was just thinking about that yesterday. I realized way too late that the way you thought it was said was the more common way of saying “Stephan” but I was too stuck on the “fawn” sound to change it.. XD I hope it doesn’t sound weird to you now.) Ah, that’s no problem. I appreciate you trying to be more realistic, too. You do indeed have long replies XD And the posting bits at a time thing is just fine. Sounds like a good idea to me! Thanks =) I’m glad the lengthiness didn’t bother you. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on him and be sure to check around here often next week!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, emi! (I’m back to start some of my reply, finally ‘^^ Apologies for the wait! XP )
              Oh, haha, it’s fine, bud! =] I still like that pronunciation, actually– the one you decided to go with! ^-^ I think it sounds a little ‘fancier’, which would suit him XDD It’s definitely not ‘weird’-sounding, so don’t worry ’bout it!
              Anyway… onto other things, I really like the last name you chose for him, emi! =D “Rossi” does sound like a good surname to put on a fashion brand, yeah? Totally fitting, if you ask me!
              Oh wow, I didn’t expect Stephan to be kind of short ,XD That’s kinda cool, though, since your other guy ‘kinz are rather tall, if I remember correctly? Well, excluding Chase, of course, because he’s still just a kid X,D Actually, I find short characters to be pretty cute! ^-^ Shortness is definitely an underrated/misunderstood trait, in my opinion ;P (Pfhaha, well, it would make sense for Tanner to be the most muscular, considering he’s athletic XD )
              So, I take it he’s not much of a fan of fancy dress or much clothes in general, eh? I can see that!…

TaffyKitty12

… I imagine it would be kind of uncomfortable to wear something with all that fluffy fur ,XD Especially a tux or a suit of some sort :o I wonder how Stephan would feel about possibly having to wear one of those in the roleplay?
              Awh, man, and I absolutely adore Stephan’s personality!! =,) Besides being very well-developed, I just really love all the traits and quirks and mannerisms you gave him, hehe. What a cute boi! :3 So, first and foremost, I like how he’s shy, introverted, and serious XD We got a lot goofy pets here on the forums, so it’s nice seeing someone who isn’t quite as crazy for a change, haha. Ah, I just hope no one is put off by his default facial expressions, though… o.o Does that ever happen to Steph? Just ’cause he may look a little sullen doesn’t mean that he is!
              Ohh, and I remember you telling me that he has a ‘realistic’ point of view, too =] That’s cool! ‘Cause I mean, perpetual pessimists can honestly be kind of annoying or depressing to be with, and optimists… well, I do think being optimistic is..

TaffyKitty12

… a good thing, but a lot of ‘kinz on here are already optimistic, so… I dunno! I guess it’s just neat having someone who thinks based on what is most likely to happen, for once XD
              Aw, and it’s sweet that he’s polite and doesn’t complain! Well, and I of course love how he’s laid back and funny, too X,D What awesome traits! ^-^ (Haha, well, Tanner is just a goof! ;3 Even though Stephan isn’t super silly, I think he still sounds like a pretty humorous guy! Maybe I’m wrong, but Steph kinda seems like he’d be one to make a witty, well-thought-out, or well-timed joke XD Which would be funny within itself, because doesn’t Olivia (his bestie) have more of a corny sense of humor? Pfft XDDD )
              Ohh, I think I recall you saying something about him being a ‘shy guy’! Poor dude :c At least he warms up quickly, though, and isn’t too timid. Hopefully there are animals out there who try to go out of their way to be friendly/become friends with him? I feel bad that Stephan seems so lonely ;-; …

TaffyKitty12

… Ahh yeah, them crowds can be tough :P I totally get feeling kind of stressed and claustrophobic when there are too many people ‘^^ Would Stephan would usually avoid big gatherings, or any place that’s gonna have a lot of people there? Or does he just go about his business in those kinds of areas, anyway, even if he doesn’t like being smushed with a bunch of other animals?
              Okay, and I don’t know why, but I had to laugh when you said that Steph “might give off the impression that he’s super serious or like a robot” X,D Actually, I wouldn’t doubt if Pikachu or Harper would wonder if Stephan really was a robot, if they met him. But all joking aside, I actually feel kinda bad for him there… :c I mean, being dignified and formal and polite are just his usual mannerisms– he can’t really do anything about them, but it’s sad that some people might get the wrong impression of him because of ‘em…

TaffyKitty12

… Ah, well, that makes sense! If his parents are the same way and taught him to be like that, then I guess he was pretty much bound to turn out that way.
              Ohh, that’s right! Poor Stephan, I can only imagine how much business stuff he’s had to deal with over the years :P No wonder it kind of drives him crazy! It’s kinda neat, though, that his dad will hand the company down to him someday. I mean, I know that would be a lot of responsibility and stress, but… I dunno. I guess the brand just sounds neat, in my opinion ,XD Oh heck, he’s even been in their commercials, too?! Dang, man :o Does he just model clothes in the ads or is he some sort of spokesperson? Or both? I also kinda wonder if anyone would ever recognize Steph from them if they were to see him on the street XDD I mean, granted, he’s probably not that famous, but a hardcore Rossi could notice him… maybe. *coughcough Kimberly cough*
              That’s understandable!…

TaffyKitty12

… I think I’d be that way, too, if someone just kept talking to me about all that, heheh ;P
              Ooh, a “chill dude”, huh? XD Nice, nice! It’s good that he doesn’t have much of a temper, ’cause I know it’s easy to say or do something you’ll end up regretting if you’re a hothead :P Man, though– he’ll actually keep a straight face and still be polite to someone if they make him mad or upset?? Wow, that takes a lot of self-control ,XD I also don’t know how manages to only ever show whatever expression he wants to, because I imagine that would be kinda hard to do (but maybe that’s because I can’t really keep much of a straight face, myself ;P )
              Ohhh, huh, I wouldn’t have guessed that he would be awkward around little kids! That’s actually a little funny to me XD I mean, I know it can be hard sometimes knowing what to do or say with a little kid, but I personally find it a lot easier to be ‘awkward’ around a peer than a young child. But then again, I’ve been around a lot…

TaffyKitty12

(Oops, meant to say “a hardcore Rossi fan might”, not “a hardcore Rossi might” in my second to last comment above. Sorry! ‘^^ )

TaffyKitty12

[Back to continue more; sorry for the wait! XP I don't think there's any way I can have this all done today, sadly ;-; I feel awfully bad about that, considering I originally told you I would :c But, I promise I'll work on a lot more over the weekend! Won't really be around much tomorrow, but I *should* have to some time to type up more on Sunday]
              … of kiddos (mainly my cousins’ kids), so… I imagine it would be kinda weird being with them, if you’re not used to youngsters! Although, I do have question: is Steph only like that around really young kids (you know, such as babies and toddlers), or around “older” kids, too, like 11 and 12-year-olds? Sorry, I was just asking because I kinda wonder what he’d do if he met Kate or Chase XDD
              Awh, it’s sad that Steph is kinda sensitive =( That’s a hard trait to deal with, gosh. I feel bad that he felt kind of ‘neglected’ as a child ;-; I mean, I know his parents didn’t do it on purpose, but still….

TaffyKitty12

… Even if they were busy, they probably could’ve (and should’ve) taken a little break from their schedule to spend some quality time with Stephan. Oh gosh, and he was ‘over-tutored’, too? Poor guy XP I’ll discuss my future thoughts on that one a little later.
              Ah, well, it’s awesome that he’s humble, though! (Or at least, more humble than his parents ,XD ) Being prideful and arrogant isn’t a good thing, ya know? :P And I love how Steph is also loyal, and values both honesty and perseverance! It sounds like he hasn’t had the best or easiest of childhoods, so I admire his will to continue and ‘push through’ it all.
              Aww, and his friendship with Olivia just sounds so sweet and cute, gosh =,] I’m glad he has someone he can spend time with and confide in! I would’ve felt even worse if he didn’t have a good friend by his side
              Ohh, so he’s not the most sensitive to other people’s feelings, huh? I actually wouldn’t have guessed that, haha ,XD Although, if you’re not…

TaffyKitty12

… too observant/aware of what makes another person ‘upset’, I suppose it probably could be easy to accidentally ‘hurt’ someone by saying the wrong thing. Poor Stephan, he doesn’t know! But I’m curious… has he ever accidentally made Olivia upset before? Just askin’, ’cause I thought she was emotionally sensitive. Right? Or maybe I’m wrong. I don’t know XD
              OH GOSH, and I can totally relate to the whole ‘squeamish’ thing! Don’t worry, Steph, you’re not the only one *sympathetically pats back* ,XD Except, I don’t know if I’m more or less squeamish than Stephan is? Like, if I get a paper cut or something and it starts bleeding, I just go wash it off and put a bandage on it, no big deal. I don’t think I’d go as far as Steph on that XD But… anything worse than a simple cut or scratch kinda grosses me out :P And anything having to do with a health class or medical stuff is absolutely the worst. Honestly, nothing makes me more squeamish than that ,XD Like really, it makes me feel absolutely sick ;P …

TaffyKitty12

… Actually, you know what? I’m probably more squeamish than Stephan is, haha. (Also, I had to laugh when you said that he’ll run to the nearest servant for help whenever he gets a cut or something, pffft X,D Let’s just hope that nobody gets a paper in the roleplay and asks Stephan for help, ’cause I really don’t know what he’d do =P )
              Anywayyy, his favorite hobbies sound neat! :) It’s cute that he plays both versions of the guitar and likes to make little songs, heheh XD How adorable! ^-^ (Huh, and you know what I just realized? We seem to have a lot of guys on the newz who like the play the guitar! Maybe they should all get together one day and make a band, or something? XDD ) And I love how he likes playing cards and board games, too =]
              Aw, how sweet that he’s friends with and actually helps out some of the servants! <3 I'm glad they at least provide him with some form of interaction while his parents are out and busy. And speaking of which, it's kinda sad that…

TaffyKitty12

… they’d probably get upset at him if they heard that Stephan was helping them out the servants and stuff :P Do they not want him doing any manual labor, or something…? Do they feel like it’s ‘beneath’ their family name? I think his parents kinda just need to ‘chill out’ ,XD
              But it is cute that he’ll hang out with his mom, though, when she’s home! :3 I’m glad that at least one of his parents ‘sticks around’ most of the time, because I’d feel pretty bad if he was always alone :c It’s a shame his dad can’t spend more time with him XP Although, does he even have a close relationship with and/or get along with his dad?
              Anyway, in all, I think Stephan’s personality is fantastic, emi, and I really love him… quirks and all! ;D Gosh, I am so excited for him and Kimberly to meet in your roleplay, heheh XD That ought to be fun, yeah?
              Oh, and yes, thanks for posting his likes and dislikes, too! =D I gotta say, you did a very good job developing both lists :) …

TaffyKitty12

… First, I think his likes are pretty good! It’s cute that he likes puzzles and cloud-watching, heheh XD Oof, his parents didn’t let him have much junk food, though? Dang, poor Stephan… =/ I mean, yes, too much junk food isn’t really a good thing, but c’mon, Steph’s parents! Not allowing him to have almost any of it is just kind of absurd… =T Hopefully he has a little more ‘freedom’ in terms of what he can eat now, though? If I were him, I’d just stick up on Doritos and ice cream whenever his parents aren’t home, pfft ,XD And, of course, I like how he’s organized and stuff, too! =] Very nice, heheh! A certain spaniel would definitely approve XDD
              And as for his dislikes, I can definitely agree with some of them! I don’t like doing schoolwork or being around tight spaces/big crowds very much, either :P It’s kinda interesting that he doesn’t like cities, though! I mean, I can’t say that I necessarily ‘love’ big cities myself (too much people and traffic, for my taste), but I always thought all the skyscrapers and architecture and stuff was kinda neat…

ilovemoonie

Hiya there, emi! ^-^ I just wanted to say that I’ve read Stephan’s bio, and oh my goodnesssss, I love him so much, ahh!! <3 I mean, I already loved him before just from everything you told us, but I love him even more now!! He is so sweet and cute and I feel so bad for him being so lonely! :'( I just want to hug him! XD Ah, and no worries about the length! I don't mind one bit! =) I actually love all the detail you put into this, about his backstory, his family, and just everything…you honestly did an excellent job on his bio…I think it might even be my favorite one you've ever posted! :D (Did I inspire you to make it more detailed with Teddy's bio? XD )
          Anyway, unfortunately, though, I won't be able to reply to this right away… which, I'm sure you were excepting, anyway, eheh '^^ I am getting more caught up, but I still need to respond to Taffy's SC pictures and the Vacation Roleplay, first. However, I will still reply to this as soon as I can!! I don't know if I'll…

ilovemoonie

…be able to start my response over the weekend, but if I can’t, I’ll definitely be sure to do so early next week. I’m not quite sure how long it’ll take me to finish it, but I’ll certainly try my best to have it all done next week, sometime! I hope that’s okay…? I do apologize for taking so long, again! DX Like I said, though, since I’m a bit more caught up now, it shouldn’t take me as long to reply to this as it did to Olivia’s bio, or your SC pictures…I took way too long on those! D=
            Anyway, I’ll be back to respond to this just as soon as I can, then, and in the meantime, thanks so much for sharing Stephan’s bio with us! I really love him and I’m even more excited to see him in the ball roleplay, now! \^-^/ Have a great weekend, emi! I can’t wait to share my thoughts on Stephan, soon! =)

Hiya, moonie! Aw you do? Ayy thank you so much! ^-^ Aw, I know, my poor sad boy XD I’m not sure how he’d feel about a hug.. It would probably be awkward to him, but I think he would still like it XD I’m so glad you like him though! Wow, really? Well thank you! It’s nice that you guys don’t mind the length, but actually like it heh XD (yeah you kinda did lol!) Ah I know, I understand!! I felt bad that I even had to post this bio when you were just starting to catch up.. =/ I hope I don’t set you back or anything. It’s okay, I don’t mind! =) Don’t stress yourself over it! Thanks again! I can’t wait to use him on that roleplay too and have him interact with some of your characters. ^-^

Ahh, sorry if this is intruding… DX But, I just want to announce that my “Lavender Mist” drawing got featured in the latest fan art showcase! Check that out if you guys haven’t seen that ;) I’m so happy that I got featured! :,D

Oh yeah, I saw that! That’s pretty cool! Congrats, Spring! I’ll go reply to that article now. ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hi, Spring! It’s fine! :) Oooh, yes, I did see that! Congratulations on getting featured in the latest fan art showcase, my friend!! \^-^/ I saw that this morning and meant to comment on the article, but haven’t gotten around to doing so yet, ahah ‘^^ Anyway, I was so excited when I saw that you were featured, though! =D Your drawing of Lavender Mist is so adorable, hehe…I definitely think it deserved to be included in the showcase! ^-^ I’ll go over and reply to that article right now while I remember, haha XD Congrats again! =)

pompom323

Congratulations, spring!! :)

TaffyKitty12

Congrats, Spring! =D I saw and replied to the article yesterday, hehe ;) I’m glad your artwork got featured, buddy– I’m so happy for you! ^-^

snowball6742

Hey guys! It’s pompom, but I am on my brothers account. How are you guys?? Have you seen MLP? :) -pompom

Oh hey, pompom! It’s great to see you! =) I’m doing pretty good lately! How about you? I hope you’ve been well! Ah.. and MLP.. well… we think she got banned from the forum. =( Anytime she tried to post stuff it wouldn’t moderate. It happened just recently, we think. It’s pretty crazy, and sad too.. >.<

ilovemoonie

Well hey there, pompom! ^-^ It’s great to see you on here again! How have you been, lately? :) Oh, and I’ve been doing pretty well, thanks for asking! I’ve been busy lately, and rather behind with comments on here, as a result, but otherwise, it’s goin’ pretty good! ;) Ahh, and no…like emi said, we think MLP has been banned from the forums =( None of her comments were moderating at all, lately, and I haven’t seen her even try to post anything in a few weeks, so I think that’s probably what happened >.< I really hope it's just a temporary thing, though, 'cause I'd be really upset if she couldn't ever chat with us on here, again! D'=

Oh, hey there, pompoms! Great to see you here again! How have you been lately? Hope you’ve been doing good! Oh, I’m quite fine, thanks! I’m still excited that my art got featured in the latest fan art showcase! XD Ah, no actually… She got banned, unfortunately… I hope she comes back someday and that it’s just temporary… :( But yeah, it’s nice getting to see you here again! ^-^

pompom323

You got it featured!? Cool! I did too, once, mine was a salon! (If you are talking about the rooms getting featured.) -Pompoms

pompom323

Oh my gosh, she got banned!? That’s so sad! ;( I hope it’s temporary, too.ive been gone for a while…. Wow…. I really hope she will come back!! Do you think she can come to the webkinz General, or is it all forums? -Pompoms

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, pompom! :) It’s nice to see you again! How are ya? =] Oh, and thanks for asking– I’ve been doing pretty well! ^-^ Ah, and I know the others have told you already, but unfortunately, MLP isn’t allowed to come on here (or any of the other forums) anymore… ;-; She hasn’t been able to reply to anything for a couple of months now, but we only figured out what had actually happened just a few weeks ago =/ I don’t think she can comment on the regular Newz, either, since I haven’t seen any of her replies for at least four or five weeks. We all miss her a lot!! She’s still on WW though, so maybe there’s a chance you can see her there? We send each other letters and gifts back and forth, to “keep in touch”

Comments are closed.